Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1251456 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1006032 Oct 17, 2013
facebook hates obamacare: Read the hate-filled posts and see ads pandering to blacks and hispanics... https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov...

"Carole Pratt facebook:- I have had my own private policy that I will not be able to afford to keep once the rates triple per the letter I received from Humana. I'm not eligible for "affordable" coverage on the exchange, don't qualify for subsidy. I am living, documented proof this is system will not work for me. No propaganda here."

Canada CGI at centre of Obamacare foul-up furor..
http://www.bnn.ca/News/2013/10/10/Canadas-CGI...

Obama and demokRATs OUTSOURCED jobs and millions of dollars to CGI in Canada, selling out America to build the Obamacare website https://www.healthcare.gov/

Obama jobs sellout and millions of dollars anyone?

It's the culture...
LCNLin

United States

#1006033 Oct 17, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Caroline Kennedy Confirmed By Senate As U.S. Ambassador To Japan
Good News...
Gone for a while back to the real world
Peace to all

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1006034 Oct 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Eed thinks its OK for workers to waste time on the job. That those actions do not cost their employers anything.
Dave supports unions that cost American tax payers billions of dollars.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1006035 Oct 17, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a link for government spending, revenue, deficit and debt:
www.usgovernmentspending.com
Here's a link that describes in detail how the government funds itself:
http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html
The debt was 5 trillion dollars on the day the Arabs started a war with the United States.
The debt was 8.5 trillion dollars when the Democrats took control of all the purse strings of government.
The deficit was 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion on the day the Democrats took control of all the purse strings of government.
The Democrats CRA program collapsed the economy after two years of oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank, from whom we heard a constant stream of lies right up to the collapse.
After the Democrats caused the economic collapse, the people of Connecticutt tossed Dodd out on his ass.
So what was it when Republicans took over the purse strings with winning the House? Jan of 2011?

Two years after the Democrats took over Congress would be Jan of 2009, Dumbass. Housing started to slide ion 2006 & had nothing to do with the CRA.

Dodd chose not to run, dipstick.

Do you ever post anything that is the truth?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1006036 Oct 17, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
As one professional angler to another, I'm surprised you thought I would even give that troll-bait so much as a little nibble.:-)
Who "owns" the shutdown? You're talking about it like it was a bad thing (and it's not). That realization (i.e. that the fed is bloated and unnecessary) hit a MULTITUDE of people the last two weeks, and it will get better results every time around (which will be every annual budget).
Again you and I both know we will be right back here in January, and Arizona days are too gorgeous to waste bickering about the inevitable. Lots of tunes to get ready for the weekend gigs, so off into the beautiful sunrise I go.....:-)
Viva la Rand, and the rest of the patriots;
Coburn, Cornyn, Crapo, Cruz, Enzi, Grassley, Heller, Johnson-WI, Lee, Risch, Roberts, Rubio, Scott, Sessions, Shelby, Toomey, and Vitter!!!
...and the sequester continues, limiting Obama spending...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1006037 Oct 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one warped puppy. Just one accident that happens every day that wipes out a whole family by a medicated or a driver trying to make up time could cost millions idiot. Personally I see little difference between you and old DB, I believe very little you have to say. It's way more than obvious that you both are under achievers and insecure.
Yes, the health care system in this country was a disaster.

That's why there's catastrophic insurance after lowering the costs of health care so that insurance is much more affordable for everyone.

And the massive holes in the safety net repaired so it catches only the truly needy.

There was a much more common sense and practical way to reform health care. The IRS managing it wasn't it.

Harry Reid flat out said Obamacare was the first step to single-payer - total government control.

Is that REALLY what you want - total government control over our health care?

Please answer the question.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1006038 Oct 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
In small towns the people working at the polls are often your friends and neighbors and that kind of behavior has consequences.
That bad behavior includes baggers which we just witnessed, huh loser?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1006039 Oct 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell my why a majority vote is not a majority of votes cast?
You f*cking idiots say the dumbest f*cking sh*t.
Vote:
a : a usually formal expression of opinion or will in response to a proposed decision; especially : one given as an indication of approval or disapproval of a proposal, motion, or candidate for office
b : the total number of such expressions of opinion made known at a single time (as at an election)
c : an expression of opinion or preference that resembles a vote
d : ballot 1
Content aggregator and pure sellout RealDumbDave parrot feed with swearing for the unconscious sold out liberal, you idiot...

It's the culture...

Orlando, FL

#1006040 Oct 17, 2013
Grey, if you DO want total government control over our health care, please give me an example where the government hasn't screwed up managing anything.

You can't use SS and Medicare. Even Democrats know it's unsustainable. Because the government screwed that up too.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1006041 Oct 17, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The so-called "birthers" want that document shown on the White House website submitted as evidence of Obama's eligibility.
For some reason, Obama's lawyers will say and do anything to avoid having to submit that obviously fraudulent "birth certificate" being shown on the White House website in any case. Now, why would they do that?
Perhaps because they are aware of the fact that knowingly submitting fraudulent evidence will get you bent over in a prison shower?
How about doing what the so-called "birthers" want and submit that document as proof of Obama's eligibility.
If that document is proven legitimate, this case will disappear faster than a male page off Barney Frank's New York hotel balcony.
Birthers are the absolute dumbest, most ignorant, most uninformed morons on the planet.

Orlando, FL

#1006042 Oct 17, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Good News...
Gone for a while back to the real world
Peace to all
You really meant back to your parallel universe.

But peace to you too.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1006043 Oct 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
In small towns the people working at the polls are often your friends and neighbors and that kind of behavior has consequences.
Big time!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1006044 Oct 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea and when pigs fly they will crap all over your singlewide.
You can't fly, but you would make good shark bait.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#1006045 Oct 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Your post, as written, was an outright lie. This one is jibberrish.
Are you just trolling for responses?
First of all, Obama had already presented jobs (bills) before the ACA was passed. All of which republicans voted down, after the views to be obstructionist!

2ndly, the democrats only had a dominant majority in both houses for like 6mos. Now it's it your position that, either party shouldn't strike while the irons got? Was Obama not suppose to take advantage of his parties political positioning? Would the republicans not have done the same? That questions already been answered, given how they rallied around their oath to, do whatever it took to make Obama a 1 term president! Not even something positive &, they were all in!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1006046 Oct 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell my why a majority vote is not a majority of votes cast?
You f*cking idiots say the dumbest f*cking sh*t.
Vote:
a : a usually formal expression of opinion or will in response to a proposed decision; especially : one given as an indication of approval or disapproval of a proposal, motion, or candidate for office
b : the total number of such expressions of opinion made known at a single time (as at an election)
c : an expression of opinion or preference that resembles a vote
d : ballot 1
As I said moran they voted to stay home. Which means that almost more people decided to stay home than voted for both candidates. Such has the sad state of affairs this country has fallen to.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1006047 Oct 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That bad behavior includes baggers which we just witnessed, huh loser?
It's actually better obama got relected, look like shit, get all the blame and failure for the next 3 years than Romney...

When the Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014, you commies, traitors, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...

It's the culture...
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1006048 Oct 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Birthers are the absolute dumbest, most ignorant, most uninformed morons on the planet.
I would like to second that.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1006049 Oct 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
demokRats: We started the "birther" movement before we were against it..

Idiot retard liberals start and are the "proud parents" of the Hillary birther movement, sellout, then blame someone else because they're the idiots..

It's the culture...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1006050 Oct 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>As you've told everyone here already, your wife was severely injured in a work related accident. What was the total of that bill plus the various treatments that likely continue to this day? And how would you have paid it in the absence of workers comp and whatever other coverages she had at the time.
Not treatments to this day. Other than pain pills for a few weeks that was it after the day and a half in the hospital. As I have said on here before I paid the bills in cash. The company, Best Products, closed and filed bankruptcy not long thereafter.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1006051 Oct 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and since the GOP has shown themselves just as enamored of big-spending, big government NOW is the time for the Libertarian Party and the Constitution Party to pull people away from the dysfunctional GOP and caucus against the Ds on fundamental issues like spending and entitlements. The Republicans have ruined their brand and its gonna be a long time before they'll hold anything at the national level other than the House and even that's looking a little shaky after their most recent circular firing squad.
So, you agree with this???

2.4 Government Finance and Spending

All persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. We call for the repeal of the income tax, the abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We oppose any legal requirements forcing employers to serve as tax collectors. Government should not incur debt, which burdens future generations without their consent. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Earthling-1 53,977
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 192,223
News Retired City of Chicago Employee Claims $1M Ill... 3 hr aimee knight 1
News Should we really be OK with the surgical remova... 5 hr Crystal_Clear722 95
Islamic prophet Muhammad (Mar '14) 6 hr knight of Jesus 5
aggy-6-30-15 7 hr Kuuipo 12
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr TRD 70,145
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages