Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1005753 Oct 17, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol!
"Talking up the foot soldiers is not that unusual.
However, no negotiations is not an option. The public wants the sides together and figure it out." - whatever
You're such a hypocritical idiot son.
But I love this comedy channel!
Rethugs are all for cutting spending as long as it isn't one of THEIR pet projects. There is far more waste in military spending than in entitlement programs.

http://www.dodbuzz.com/2013/05/16/c-27j-reeme...

"The Air Force is set to discard 21 C-27Js before the end of fiscal year 2013, yet service officials still issued a request to industry on May 10 for proposals to purchase even more of the same exact aircraft that will likely sit in the boneyard.

The C-27J Spartan is the cargo aircraft that has found itself in the middle of a battle between the Air Forceís active duty and the Air National Guard. Active duty leaders have said the service likes the aircraft, but canít afford it with the forthcoming budget cuts. Guard leaders have responded saying the aircraft will save the service money and the Guard, which was set to receive the bulk of the fleet, is being unfairly targeted to absorb the brunt of the serviceís budget cuts.

Congress has for the most part taken the Guardís side in the debate. Lawmakers have ordered the service to consider buying more C-27Js even though the service is set to follow through on plans to send the C-27J fleet to the serviceís boneyard at Davis Monthan Air Force Base, Ariz., with the 309th Aerospace Maintenance And Regeneration Group. There the aircraft will sit in storage unless another federal agency claims them.

The original plan was to field a fleet of 38 C-27Js across the service as part of the Joint Cargo Aircraft Program. Already, the Air Force has 15 C-27Js stationed at Guard bases and another two at Waco, Texas, at a L-3 Communications plant. Four more are on the books to be built by Alenia Aermacchi in Italy and sent to the U.S. in fiscal year 2013. Those newly built aircraft will likely be sent directly to the boneyard....."

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#1005754 Oct 17, 2013
To repeat - If it's more than two sentences, nobody reads it ......

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1005755 Oct 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not about political parties, but about the fairness of forcing one group of people to pay for the medical care of another group of people.

You mean like Medicare?

When you buy health insurance & your clams are less than your total premiums, you are paying for someone else's healthcare. Just as your fire insurance on your house, if you don't use it, you help pay for someone else's fire.

Everyone should have heath insurance.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1005756 Oct 17, 2013
$24 billion hit on US economy to pay for teabagger tantrum.
Good news, Obamacare repels one more dumbass attack from fanatic morons on extreme right.
More good news, Republican party exposed and weakened by internal cancer.
God bless Ted Cruz!
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1005757 Oct 17, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a question. A simple "yes" or "no" will suffice for an answer.
Was Obama involved in a conspiracy to kill the US Ambassador to Libya?
No and only a completely delusional piece of crap like you would believe any such thing.
You're an idiot DB; you always have been and always will be.

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#1005758 Oct 17, 2013
Valerie B. Jarrett is the most evil person on earth
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1005759 Oct 17, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>And Bill Clinton went AWAL--and O'bama never signed up. Why? because he was above the law? we were in the Iran crisis then, or did you forget about those nasty muzzies?
"AWAL"? What the f*ck is that moron? If you mean AWOL then you're wrong stupid. When Bill Clinton resigned from ROTC he made himself available for the draft but had a high enough number that he wasn't called up. How the hell do you Obama never registered for the draft? You don't. You just pulled it out of your rectum.
You're an idiot!
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1005760 Oct 17, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows are on, show me the ghost.
Show me the government shut down.
You talk to your TV DB? Somehow I'm not surprised. Any other inanimate you have conversations with?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1005761 Oct 17, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
"AWAL"? What the f*ck is that moron? If you mean AWOL then you're wrong stupid. When Bill Clinton resigned from ROTC he made himself available for the draft but had a high enough number that he wasn't called up. How the hell do you Obama never registered for the draft? You don't. You just pulled it out of your rectum.
You're an idiot!
Gee. A typo is not as bad as your moronic:

"Sweden is doing just fine"

when is was actually their 5th day of rioting!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/swedish-capital-...

You are a hypocrite, liar and an idiot!

Dolt.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1005762 Oct 17, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk to your TV DB? Somehow I'm not surprised. Any other inanimate you have conversations with?
I don't think he does, but we know you babble nonsense all day long here, reichtard.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1005763 Oct 17, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text><spam>
Is that all you've got? Of course it is because you couldn't mount a cogent counterargument to save you soul.
You're an idiot!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1005765 Oct 17, 2013
Matt Drudge Tweets GOP Nightmare: Get Ready for Speaker Pelosi.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/matt-drudge-tw...

Democrats now have a chance to take back the House!

God bless Ted Cruz!
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1005766 Oct 17, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
No logical person would ever use the phrase "government shut down" to describe the hoax happening today.
Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows is on, show me the ghost.
Show me the government shut down.
Do you talk to your houseplants too DB? How about the refrigerator or the microwave?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1005767 Oct 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Pew: Tea Party Favorability Hits New Low
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/poll-te...
Your headline is not exactly honest. Why didn't you say amongst liberal and moderate republicans which is the same as democrats.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1005768 Oct 17, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful what comes out of your mouth. Occassionally, you could be talking to the real thing.
You're some reservist who never saw active duty (at best) that joined those other treasonous frauds pretending to be Vietnam veterans in the so-called "Vietnam Veterans Against the War" that invented lies to slander real veterans with.
Walter Mitty comes to mind....
Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows is on, show me the ghost.
Show me the evidence Bush was a draft dodger.
(The fraudulent documents Dan Rather used to try to steal a presidential election weren't proof, moron.)
Here's what I think DB. Those documents came from Karl Rove and it was real genius on his part. If there's something out there that could hurt your candidate then you get it out first but insert a fatal flaw in it so that it will always be called into question. Can I prove it? No. But it's totally logical unlike any of the cockamamie crap you post.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1005770 Oct 17, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
I like what this guy wrote:
As for the House's right to grant or withhold money, that is not a matter of opinion. Just check the Constitution: All spending bills must originate in the House which means that lawmakers there have the right to decide whether or not they want to fund a particular government activity.
Harry Reid and Barack Obama refused to accept the money required to run the government because it left out the money they wanted to run Obamacare. That is their right. But that is also their responsibility. One cannot blame other people for not giving you everything you want.
http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2013-10-15/n...
Only Harry Reid and Barack Obama blame other people for not getting everything they want.
Of course you'd like what that guy wrote Carol, he's as clueless as you are. By the way Carol, John Boehner put up the white flag last night. What did the Republicans get for all of the disruption they caused? Nothing! Nada! Bupkus! Goose Egg!
The only thing they got out of the deal was historically low approval ratings.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1005771 Oct 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Your headline is not exactly honest. Why didn't you say amongst liberal and moderate republicans which is the same as democrats.
So, you want Tea Party people polled on their opinion of the Tea Party.

Brilliant.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1005772 Oct 17, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
As a mother with a daughter graduating from U of FL next spring; I would urge you to be supportive of your daughters while they are studying. I pay my daughters car insurance, health insurance and cell phone. She works for her spending money and pays her own rent.
It's very stressful being a student, help them as much as you can so that they don't fail because they're too tired from working to study. Support your children until they are ready to launch.
Both girl's college education is paid for. She will have a nice house to live in. She will have two rooms she can rent out if she wants. She is learning there is no free ride. Their mother nor I have brothers or sisters. Only distant cousins. When we are gone there will be no one around for them but each other and their friends. Not teaching them to be self reliant would not be in their best interest.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1005773 Oct 17, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: ObamaKare is Marxist.
Fact: There has never been a successful Marxist program in the history of civilization.
Fact: ObamaKare is Machiavellian.
Fact: Machiavellian means medieval feudal rule over peasants bound to the land.
Fact: You're a treasonous fraud who never served that joined the other frauds pretending to be Vietnam veterans in the so-called "Vietnam Veterans Against the War" and slandered real veterans with lies.
Careful what comes out of your mouth. You could be talking to the real thing, moron.
Really DB?
Fact: The ACA provided the private sector insurance industry with millions of new customers.
Fact: The ACA was built on a blueprint drawn by the conservative Heritage Society.
Fact: You're a complete idiot!
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#1005774 Oct 17, 2013
Standard & Poor's estimated the shutdown has taken $24 billion out of the economy.

"Way to go Tea Baggers, stupid fcks" - Homer

"Job well done Tea Baggers, ya jackasses" - Homer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Captain Yesterday 50,487
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Scrutiny 183,940
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 59 min PEllen 99,002
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 5,399
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 hr TRD 69,018
lace hairline fusion ! ! ! 10 hr Soliloquy 2
Dear Abby 1-31-15 10 hr PEllen 1

Winter Storm Warning for Cook County was issued at January 31 at 2:32PM CST

Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance