Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
923,921 - 923,940 of 1,079,700 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It was a state exchange that she had trouble accessing. In the end she's satisfied with both her experience and savings.
You do know that she could have waited for a month or more to avoid the glitches/rush. It appears she took it as a personal challenge__good for her.
Case closed!
If the woman did not qualify for a subsidy, she did not need to bother with the exchange at all...can't you understand that???

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Homer wrote:
ACA is a success, Republicans panicking afraid all of America will come to this realization.
37,000 Washingtonians told Obama to suck balls after they saw what the aca would cost them

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"DBWriter"
president nobama was involved in the conspiracy, Fast and Furious, to arm the Mexican drug cartels that have led to American deaths.
Peace
I think his involvement in that is to obstruct any investigation.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Winner of the Political Photo of the Year was Brooks Franks of Time; the photo? President Obama speaking in the rain:
http://vimeo.com/63696868
That ought to send these baggers over the edge. Lois thinks she's winning something by killing a baby, kwazy.
wtf is "White House News Photographers Association "?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

As long as Galt has a breath left in his body and the flies circling his open mouth to prove it then the case shall remain forever open.- Homer

This one is a keeper.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So according to you they planned well er nothing. Sounds about right.
Try again.
I'm having some problems following your logic.
The House planned to shut down the government by passing funding bills and sending them to the Senate, right?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Ouch! Carol getting hammered by both sides. I wish I could come to her defense but...I can't.
No worries. You have enough on your plate trying to defend Obamacare and Democrats.

Galt is right on just about everything else. So let me worry about my fellow conservative's confusion on this particular issue. Because it doesn't change the important issues at hand. And he's forgiven anyway.

You're the one who's gonna have a lot of 'splainin' to do.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, once they turn 18 - fck em!
It's the Republican way.
Once you turn 18, grow up. It's the anything-other-than-Democrat way.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
hey dood....i didn't write the thing. some conservative newspaper in Texas owns that one.
why am i always getting smacked for pointing out reality?
though in looking around this thread that's kind of a dumb question.
my bad. I have to remind myself that you do us all a public service by post the bs we miss from the loony left wing websites. Keep up the good work.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Tolerant lefty's....

"The spray paint vandalism included the saying “Fu* Crakers” and some on the swastikas were backwards"

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/10/16/v...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Whatever wrote:
99.6% of http://healthcare.gov visitors did not enroll in Obamacare
"Whatever"
The roll out of nobamakare is an abject failure. Questions asking those in charge of the roll out were unable to give a number on the number who were enrolled. Do you know why they could not supply the number? It was available but was miminal. Not information the administration could trumpet.
Peace

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
When will you learn that repeating the same lies over and over again will not result in it become truth?
"The attack in Benghazi was the result of a spontaneous demonstration...."
How many times did Susan Rice repeat this lie?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Take it easy. I'm sure it's not his sister. It's a very heartwarming story.
You are right Mr. future president, but it was either laugh or cry, I'm terrible sorry and my check for your campaign is in the mail.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, once they turn 18 - fck em!
It's the Republican way.
What a charmer

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
Hold the line Obama....
Hold the line!!!!
I was willing to let the Senate give an inch to allow the Rethugs to save face but am delighted to see they held firm and offered no concessions. That really is what needed to happen to end the obstructionist tactics of people. They needed to suffer an embarrassing defeat to make them humble. Cruz really should apologize to his party for going against Republican leaders and pushing to dismantle Obamacare and he should apologize to America for the shutdown.

Senator Richard Burr (R-North Carolina):

“Let’s just say sometimes learning what can’t be accomplished is an important long-term thing,” Mr. Burr said,“and hopefully for some of the members they’ve learned it’s impossible to defund mandatory programs by shutting down the federal government.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/17/us/congress...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted Cruz whining on tv now. I can't stand when he thinks he speaks for the American people. What a nutjob.
I love that he bugs you so much.

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Default is not written in stone-
It is an estimate according the WSJ
"The day takes on prominence because it is when the Treasury has estimated it would run out of the short-term moves—such as delaying funding for certain pension programs and halting contributions to a fund that is used to stabilize international financial markets—that allowed the U.S. to continue issuing new debt and pay its bills after the $16.7 trillion debt limit was technically reached in May.
Once that avenue is closed, the U.S. would have to rely on tax receipts and cash on hand—about $30 billion, the Treasury has previously said—to pay interest on its debt, Social Security checks and other obligations. Barring congressional action, that cash will run out, too, because every day the U.S. spends more than it taxes. "
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...
One day wouldn't make or break the US
Midnight tonight is the accepted deadline.

Top avoid it, the vote must happen today.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I do son.
How about you? Only crow for all your meals I take it?
"yuck"
Hey daughter we all know what you eat for lunch, the manure that spews of of the boy president nobama's mouth every time he opens it.
Peace
KMA
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
Lets talk about former president clinton and his running off to England to dodge the draft, what is your answer to that question?
Peace
KMA
Although that's a very stupid question and I have answered in many times...I think "everyone" that did anything to avoid the draft is disgusting and should not be elgible to run for any office...Do I think that he was a good president ...YES I DO. Do I respect his action about Vietnam Hell no. But Bush's cabinet was filled with draft dodgers and war mongors.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Many Conservative women who don't belong to your religious cult and don't take the Bible literally are appalled by the hysteria that comes from the anti-abortion fanatics....
With all due respect, you really need to let this go, Galt.

You're confusing Homer more than he already is. We're on the same side, remember?

But just for the record, no religious cult here - just an ordinary run-of-the-mill believer.

I respect your freedom to be a nonbeliever and pro-choice. I expect the respect from you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info