Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1005683 Oct 16, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Pigfck, your first mistake was TRYING to think.
You should eschew any attempt of that nature; it exposes the cesspool that is your deepest, darkest soul....
You're a very sore loser, little lady.

I love watching your rage.

Go make out with WhinyRejection for awhile. It'll make you feel better.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1005685 Oct 16, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>We had him here in O'town after his Rich and Famous show faded. He was a travel agent and wild child at the time__now he's in Vegas__where "they" go to die.
Haven't really thought that much about Robin Leach. Didn't really think about him at any time though.

Location hidden

#1005686 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Aunt jemimah's azz is wider than the griddle she's cooking her pancakes on. She and the convict nutculur would make for a great gay marriage....:-)
""Kirby Kehoe And Cheyne Kehoe, White Supremacists, Arrested In Arizona""

So which jail are you posting from, Kirby??

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1005687 Oct 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever wonder why Aetna, United Healthcare, and other major insurance companies opted out of millions of new customers in California?
I didn't wonder at all. They knew it would be a losing battle to compete against California's biggest insurers Kaiser Permanente, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield of California.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1005688 Oct 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The Gov't in Egypt is illegal.
Got that?? Illegal.
A military coup overthrew the elected Gov't, on the flimiest of charges.
Demonstrations are not a reason to depose a freely elected Gov't.
Ask John McCain.
Giv it up, Lady Moonbat.
"nutsucker"
You are pissed off, the military threw out muslim terrorists, those who murder women and children in the name of allah, those terrorists are much like you, cheap cowards, women haters, turds.
Peace
KMA

Orlando, FL

#1005689 Oct 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'd like it too if it weren't so stupid. There is no funding for Obamacare in the CR that was given to the House, its already funded.
It's funded on a wish and a prayer. And the hope enough young people will sign up and pay up to make "the pool" bigger for everyone else.

The House also has control of the purse strings and they get to say whatever they want about where money is going.

We're not Obama's fundamentally transformed one-party system yet.

Location hidden

#1005690 Oct 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL,
Dems, think delaying the debate to another day is a victory.
The majority of people wants the government to cut spending. The Dems increasing spending with new programs is not something that is going to happen in 2014.
Still whining, I see.

Enjoy yourself, I'm gone.

Orlando, FL

#1005691 Oct 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobraina/Galt makes sense on this issue.
Repugnant politicians have used th eChristian right for decades, and never given them anything.
Bush used to laugh at them in private. After he got their votes with false promises.
Did Reagan try to stop abortion??
Did Bush I??
Did Bush II?
Of course not. They used the religious right to get elected, then ignored them.
From a political standpoint, Nobraina/Galt is 100% right.
The abortion issue is a loser for Repugnants at the national level.
You're too pessimistic and biased. Has anyone ever told you that before?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1005692 Oct 16, 2013
One of the House stenographers had to be taken off the floor after getting up and screaming during the vote
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Blanchard, OK

#1005693 Oct 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know better than to challenge me.
You lose every time.
BTW, your own link says he increase military personnel in Vietnam.
Now get lost.
'...all glory is fleeting.'

Your dumazz is just as far down the road as the rest of us...
When your head shrinks back down a few sizes you'll figure it out...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1005694 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Your interpretation of this short-term deal as a Republican "loss" is illustrative of the same poor judgement that landed you in the Connecticunt women's correctional institute.
Republicans were smart enough to know when to call it a day, knowing they could adopt a meek and conciliatory stance while they ready for renewal of the fight in January (with a multitude of additional arrows in their quiver). The dums will step on their tiny dcks, just as they always do.
In the interim, you wont be getting out of jail anytime soon (so it makes no difference for you).....:-)
The Dems had to make concessions to get a few months extension.

Don't want those guys negotiating my contract.

Orlando, FL

#1005695 Oct 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
... and Carol will believe every word, Just you wait and see.
The IRS actually IS going to grow by leaps and bounds because of Obamacare - they requested 1900+ new government workers and millions of dollars to implement this monstrosity.

What's not to believe? Besides just about everything you say?
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1005696 Oct 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm enjoying their shuckin' and jivin'.
It's as bad as when Rmoney lost.
Funny to see the backpedaling and making up excuses.
Looks like Emammy is still licking his wounds from last evening.
He has to be the dumbest one on here. Flo is a goner, likely on some mental disability her entire life.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1005697 Oct 16, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ruiz has always supported the Affordable Care Act. He's a freshman lawmaker who was running scared of the shutdown...not Obamacare. Gee whiz, he "helped open clinics giving free care and health education to underserved communities throughout the Coachella Valley."
Of course Dems are worried about Obamacare. They have been hearing from their voters. Don't forget the Dems have been put on the record repeatedly supporting it.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Blanchard, OK

#1005698 Oct 16, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't wonder at all. They knew it would be a losing battle to compete against California's biggest insurers Kaiser Permanente, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield of California.
So does this mean you are finally having your gender reassignment surgery?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1005699 Oct 16, 2013
You leftist phags are really cracking me up; crowing over hollow "victories" that accomplish NOTHING besides floating an unsustainable house of cards for a little while longer.
Think the "problem" or its root cause (too many leftist freeloaders) are going to go away? Think again. This same fight will begin anew on January 13th, 2014. Think it will be any easier for lame duck baruck after ANOTHER 3 months of odumbocare continuing to be a dismal failure? Think again.
Enjoy your tiny little "win" in the light of crushing defeats for fraudulent gun control, a soon-to-be loss on "immigration reform" (did you think this "win" came without a price tag?), as well as the looming mid-terms and January budget battles.
In the interim, here is a list of the great patriots who voted "no" in the Senate today.......
Sen. Tom Coburn, R-Okla.
Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas
Sen. Mike Crapo, R-Idaho
Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas
Sen. Mike Enzi, R-Wyo.
Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa
Sen. Dean Heller, R-Nev.
Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis.
Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah
Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky.
Sen. James Risch, R-Idaho
Sen. Pat Roberts, R-Kan.
Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla.
Sen. Tim Scott, R-S.C.
Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala.
Sen. Richard Shelby, R-Ala.
Sen. Pat Toomey, R-Pa.
Sen. David Vitter, R-La.
Republicans are licking their wounds and are not likely to go down this road again. As John McCain said, "An attempt to defund Obamacare is a fool's errand."

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1005700 Oct 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Park security is not park maintenance.
"real dumb"
You got it, those travelers who stopped to stretch their legs were real threats. You never know what a guy who stops to let give his kids a break will do. Gee, maybe we will go behind a tree and take a leak, we sure would not want him to pollute the ground water or maybe he will light up and have a smoke, we sure would not want him to pollute the air, or maybe he will scratch his fanny, sure would not him to offend you. Get a life, understand, president nobama wants to make the shut down as painful as to many folks as possible.
Peace
KMA
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1005701 Oct 16, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text> "Hillary will be the next President!" From your lips to God's ears... but to be totally honest, I could vote for the blone female filibusterer from Texass as long as the Canadian Cruz master and the Texass/Kentuck Medicare/Medicaid I-doc were laid to rest.
Let us hope Wendy Davis becomes the next Gov. Of Texas!! She's phenomenal! Cruz is an opportunist. He used this crisis to raise money for himself. Good. Let him run. The republicans hate him. He can't win a general election.

Orlando, FL

#1005702 Oct 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Tea Party's Popularity Reaches New Low, Poll Finds
"Unfavorable views of the tea party have nearly doubled over the past two years, making the conservative movement more unpopular than ever, a Pew Research survey released Wednesday finds. Forty-nine percent of Americans now view the tea party unfavorably, while just 30 percent view it favorably -- an 11-point net drop since just this June.
The loss of esteem crosses party lines. A bare majority of Republicans still view the tea party favorably, while 30 percent of independents and 13 percent of Democrats do."
----------
Democrats will take the House in 2014.
History will not be kind to this president. Seems we just go from one crisis to another to keep our minds of the preceding crisis.

Our children and grandchildren will know more about the cover ups, stonewalling and scare tactics by this president than we will.

He just can't take the heat. So Valerie or one of his other peeps start a new fire.
rim_shot_4_leo

Blanchard, OK

#1005704 Oct 16, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text> "Hillary will be the next President!" From your lips to God's ears... but to be totally honest, I could vote for the blone female filibusterer from Texass as long as the Canadian Cruz master and the Texass/Kentuck Medicare/Medicaid I-doc were laid to rest.
Dead babies every where salute you...
Because we can't understand you, we fart in your general direction...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min Earthling-1 50,186
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 56 min Learn to Read 184,288
Man Charged In Robbery, Fatal Shooting In South... 1 hr reality is a crutch 4
Abby 1.9.15 1 hr marilynn 8
Accumulating snow overspreading the area Sunday 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 5,340
Amy 1-25-14 3 hr Sublime1 2
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 18 hr Chooch 73
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance