Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1005537 Oct 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
This time I hope it's not another Democrat hoax government shut down. The government needs to be shut down until it grows up.
How about we shut the government down until a budget is passed and signed. Until a budget is passed and signed, nobody in the government gets anything, no welfare checks get sent out, no money gets spent whatsoever until a budget is signed.
How about that?
<this communist propaganda message approved by Vladie boy Putin>

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1005538 Oct 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Dems screaming "clean" bill and "no negotiating" for two weeks before they woke up and decided to negotiate.
Too late, you can't pass the blame. Dems have been "negotiating" for weeks. The Republican House finally came to their senses and stopped trying to defund Obamacare. LOSER.

Location hidden

#1005539 Oct 16, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>It's obvious what Clinton did.
http://www.1stcavmedic.com/bill-clinton-draft...
CommieCruz loses and his nitwit supporters change the subject to a President who left office 13 years ago!!

Cruz on, fool!!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1005540 Oct 16, 2013
Poor Jay Carney he tries so hard. His talking points today tried to make Obama look Presidential and above partisan pettiness.

Than his narcissistic client ruins all his hard work within one minute of talking.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1005541 Oct 16, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Her party looks like the party of fools. In customary fashion, she is trying to deflect from the truth. Which is.....Republicans got trounced.
"He's the one who got us into this. He had no strategy. And it caused us to waste 16 days and get ourselves killed in the polls," Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., said of Cruz. "All for a guy who was fraudulent from the start."
With a heavy dose of gallows humor, Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said Republicans' poll "numbers have gone down, Obamacare's somehow mysteriously have gone up. And other than that, this has been great."
"What did I say three weeks ago, what did I say a month ago, it was a fool's errand," said Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., waving a copy of the latest poll for reporters clustered in the Senate basement earlier this week. "I knew that it was going to be a disaster and it is a disaster."
Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, a fierce opponent of the health care law, called the effort to unravel the law a "fantasy."
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/fool...
Oh, no doubt the cons in the House got their rear ends kicked royal!

Now the part about taking names comes next!

This will come back to haunt many of those people in 2014.

As for Boehner, he's been effectively neutered by the likes of Cruz and his cronies.

Funny how the earlier picture of Paul Ryan and his band of merrier idiots sitting by themselves waiting for others to come to their 'party' is so appropos!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1005542 Oct 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Dems screaming "clean" bill and "no negotiating" for two weeks before they woke up and decided to negotiate.
Let's see, Dems still have Obamacare, the government's open and we're paying our debts.
What exactly did Dems "negotiate" other then specify what they "demanded"?

Location hidden

#1005543 Oct 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange you are using India as proof as their main religions are Buddhism, Hinduism, Jainism and Sikhism
"Islam is the second-largest religion in the Republic of India"

If you count Pakistan, which was part of India until recently, Islam would be the largest religion in India by far.

Try getting your facts straight for once.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1005544 Oct 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Son, the Senate worked it out.
The House refused to and instead, let Boehner give up.
I don't think it's a clean. But it's certainly better than anything the House offered.. and they worked with NO ONE!
She's trying to rewrite the story so she can sleep at night. It's fun to watch her squirm.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1005545 Oct 16, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I never said that. I said I expect payment. Oldest going to WVU to study forensic science. Going to live in the house up there. I will expect rent.
As a mother with a daughter graduating from U of FL next spring; I would urge you to be supportive of your daughters while they are studying. I pay my daughters car insurance, health insurance and cell phone. She works for her spending money and pays her own rent.
It's very stressful being a student, help them as much as you can so that they don't fail because they're too tired from working to study. Support your children until they are ready to launch.

Location hidden

#1005546 Oct 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Boehner is a Democrat wearing a RINO costume. How long have I been saying that? Since January, 2011, right? Any doubt about that now?
He leads the Republican's 5th column.

Location hidden

#1005547 Oct 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
like...
"The attack in Benghazi was the result of a spontaneous demonstration...."
How many times did Susan Rice repeat this lie?

Location hidden

#1005548 Oct 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The government didn't need to be reopened because there was never any government shut down. It was all a hoax.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1005549 Oct 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Here I thought you dipsticks were having fits about federal parks & memorials being closed. I guess you were just lying about that.
"real dumb"
This will really make your day. Persons who drove into a parking lot at Olympic National Park om Washington State were give a $125 ticket for violation of closure. the boy president nobama had rangers available to give out tickets on public land but no rangers to allow them to park. You have to understand the rangers office is not a tourist attraction. It's a place to stretch your legs and enjoy the scenery.
Peace
KMA
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1005550 Oct 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so what would be your reasoning as too why they would want to change? it's not like they're part of the surrender caucus.
Which surrender caucus?

The Dems didn't get their unlimited debt ceiling, appropriations in the funding bill are at the $986-billion post-sequester discretionary spending level sought by GOP, pro-rated until 1/15, and the Obama exec order to suspend income verification for a year was overturned with the bill requiring verification of income eligibility for premium tax credits for insurance under ObamaCare.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1005551 Oct 16, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see, Dems still have Obamacare, the government's open and we're paying our debts.
What exactly did Dems "negotiate" other then specify what they "demanded"?
Read my post to Sonic-it lists all the issues dems had to compromise on as originally they said they wanted a "clean" bill-no stipulations, no compromises.

Location hidden

#1005552 Oct 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope,
Your logic is India has no problem with abortions so Muslims agree with it.
Fallacy-
Only 13% of India is Muslim and you cannot use the nation's abortion rate as an indication Muslim's support abortion.
You get loonier by the day, Lady Moonbat.

Islam is the second largest religion in India. India has many religions, a long long history, going back to long before the Jews or Christians came on the scene.

Your twisting yourself into knots to defend your ignorance doesn't change anything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_India
obama the penis

Blanchard, OK

#1005553 Oct 16, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Ohhhhhhhhhh #FLATBOEHNER
"WE LOST! WE FAILED. GOP IS TOAST."
What a waste.
Republicans afraid of co pay cards?
What turds!
"We shut it down mannnnnnn!"
OBAMACARE kicked your azzzzzzz!
The people love Blue Cross,
Number one provider on exchanges!
Like some shttttt while you eat crow?
LOL
LOL
LOL
I bet you love eating chocolate flavored hotdogs!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1005554 Oct 16, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
She's trying to rewrite the story so she can sleep at night. It's fun to watch her squirm.
Anyone who thinks the Dems didn't negotiate and compromise is denying what happened.

Location hidden

#1005555 Oct 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened the Dems demand for a "clean" bill?
Quit yer shining!! wawawawawawa

Be humble for once. Your side just took a major beating.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1005556 Oct 16, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! Isn't it? I can't believe the switch in attitude... especially since the dems in the Senate (and not Obama) negotiated while a neutered Boehner just gave up.

After all, if they capitulated, there's nothing to negotiate!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Earthling-1 49,187
kalyan single jodi callll-08339890226 5 hr susil bhai 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 6 hr joey 86
428 homicides in 2013 7 hr joey 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 hr Sunshine 181,798
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 10 hr Roxie Darling 361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 10 hr Roxie Darling 718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]