Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,193)

Showing posts 923,841 - 923,860 of1,032,985
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1002366
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

THE TRUTH

Stated first by Michigan democrat John Dingell:

"The harsh fact of the matter is when you’re going to pass legislation that will cover 300 American people in different ways it takes a long time to do the necessary administrative steps that have to be taken to put the legislation together to control the people."

And, of course Paul Krugman: "Some years down the pike, we're going to get the real solution, which is going to be a combination of death panels and sales taxes."

Finally, Dr. Ben Carson reiterates: Obamacare "was never about health care; it was about control" and making Americans "subservient."
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1002367
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Fast forward to the present, a**hole. Who's persecuting Christians and Jews alike? Judging by the headlines, liberals, socialists, and muslims have the same objectives. Muslims generally use oil and homicide bombers, liberals/socialists use the IRS, EPA, assassinations, schoolyard and theater massacres.
Nuc is a bitter person who hates women and Jews.

Common sense escaped him a while back.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1002368
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life you obsessed fool.
FACT: Galt's is doing nothing but prophesying that "The sky is falling".
Fail.

Many things Galt listed is already happening.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1002369
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ray Donovan wrote:
THE TRUTH
Stated first by Michigan democrat John Dingell:
"The harsh fact of the matter is when you’re going to pass legislation that will cover 300 American people in different ways it takes a long time to do the necessary administrative steps that have to be taken to put the legislation together to control the people."
And, of course Paul Krugman: "Some years down the pike, we're going to get the real solution, which is going to be a combination of death panels and sales taxes."
Finally, Dr. Ben Carson reiterates: Obamacare "was never about health care; it was about control" and making Americans "subservient."
Obamacare worst thing to happen to the U.S. since slavery

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/...

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1002370
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

STICKER SHOCK

George Schwab of Charlotte, NC, pays $228 a month for his family’s $10,000 deductible plan from Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina.

In a Sept. 23 letter, Blue Cross notified him that his current plan doesn’t meet benefit requirements outlined in the Affordable Care Act and suggested a comparable plan for $1,208 a month –$980 more than he now pays.

“I’m 62 and retired,” Schwab said.“This creates a tremendous financial burden for our family.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1002371
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ray Donovan wrote:
THE TRUTH
Stated first by Michigan democrat John Dingell:
"The harsh fact of the matter is when you’re going to pass legislation that will cover 300 American people in different ways it takes a long time to do the necessary administrative steps that have to be taken to put the legislation together to control the people."
And, of course Paul Krugman: "Some years down the pike, we're going to get the real solution, which is going to be a combination of death panels and sales taxes."
Finally, Dr. Ben Carson reiterates: Obamacare "was never about health care; it was about control" and making Americans "subservient."
Don't forget the taxes. It always comes down to money.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1002372
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
"""Refusing to post links to back up your claims contrary to history is not an argument -it is waving the white flag." - whatever
You're waving your white flag again, liar. Where's your link, liar??
Here's the truth, something you abhor:
""There's nothing in the law that cuts back the Medicare Advantage program in the sense of changing what plans are authorized," explains Marsha Gold, Sc.D., a senior fellow at Mathematica Policy Research, a Washington, D.C., research group, and an expert on Medicare. "The only thing that's changing is the cost. The plans had been getting paid a lot more than the traditional Medicare program, and the Affordable Care Act is slowly trying to reduce that."
Here's what's going on. As of 2010, these plans, run by private insurance companies, were getting paid about 9 percent more per enrollee than original Medicare, which in turn cost the Medicare program an extra $8.9 billion that year, according to a new report from the Commonwealth Fund, a New York-based health policy research group. "Everyone was paying higher Part B premiums to subsidize extra benefits for one in four beneficiaries," says David Lipschutz, policy attorney at Center for Medicare Advocacy in Washington, D.C.
The Affordable Care Act is in the process of phasing out these overpayments until, by 2017, Medicare Advantage plans will, on average, be getting paid about the same as original Medicare costs.""
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/news/2012/ ...
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a misogynist and an anti-Semite. You are a hateful, vile person.
It repulses me that such a loathsome creature as you is allowed out of your cage to prey on others.
Given that I could care less any more what you have to say. Knock yourself as I won't respond to you again.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Take a chill pill, silly person!!

You'll do anything to avoid owning up to your lies, won't you??

what did my post have to do with your crazy rant??

I talked about your lies concerning Medicare Advantage, which Nobraina also pointed out.

You're just angry because I pointed out that your Medicare Advantage story was pure bullshit.

So you go off on a rant and pretend you weren't caught in yet another of your serial lies.

You'd be funny if you weren't so pathetic.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1002373
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Obamacare worst thing to happen to the U.S. since slavery
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/...
And they got rid of slavery.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1002374
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
A play was written about male nit wits like you who reduce women to one body part. It was written for misogynist like yourself and hugely popular.
Sorry, many females before me have protested jerks like you with that comment. Maybe it is time for you to act like an adult.
He's just posting it to get a reaction. Bullies on anonymous internet threads are probably bullied in real life. Trying to make you 'run away.'

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1002375
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ray Donovan wrote:
STICKER SHOCK
George Schwab of Charlotte, NC, pays $228 a month for his family’s $10,000 deductible plan from Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina.
In a Sept. 23 letter, Blue Cross notified him that his current plan doesn’t meet benefit requirements outlined in the Affordable Care Act and suggested a comparable plan for $1,208 a month –$980 more than he now pays.
“I’m 62 and retired,” Schwab said.“This creates a tremendous financial burden for our family.
Hey, it's whatever in drag!!

"Refusing to post links to back up your claims contrary to history is not an argument -it is waving the white flag." - whatever

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1002376
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Obamacare worst thing to happen to the U.S. since slavery
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/...
By the way the border fence, like ObamaCare, was passed by Congress. When Dems defunded the fence, where was MSM? Crickets

Tried of the lame but,but it is the law.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1002377
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

EBT computer system had a back-up!
How bout Obammiecare.com ...
Where's the backup?

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1002379
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget the taxes. It always comes down to money.
You're right. Can't forget his <ahem> pledge not to raise taxes on anyone making less than $250,000.

How anyone ever believed that line of BS is beyond me. They probably believed this, too:

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama." - Dinesh Sharma
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1002380
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nuculur option wrote:
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
"""Refusing to post links to back up your claims contrary to history is not an argument -it is waving the white flag." - whatever
You're waving your white flag again, liar. Where's your link, liar??
Here's the truth, something you abhor:
""There's nothing in the law that cuts back the Medicare Advantage program in the sense of changing what plans are authorized," explains Marsha Gold, Sc.D., a senior fellow at Mathematica Policy Research, a Washington, D.C., research group, and an expert on Medicare. "The only thing that's changing is the cost. The plans had been getting paid a lot more than the traditional Medicare program, and the Affordable Care Act is slowly trying to reduce that."
Here's what's going on. As of 2010, these plans, run by private insurance companies, were getting paid about 9 percent more per enrollee than original Medicare, which in turn cost the Medicare program an extra $8.9 billion that year, according to a new report from the Commonwealth Fund, a New York-based health policy research group. "Everyone was paying higher Part B premiums to subsidize extra benefits for one in four beneficiaries," says David Lipschutz, policy attorney at Center for Medicare Advocacy in Washington, D.C.
The Affordable Care Act is in the process of phasing out these overpayments until, by 2017, Medicare Advantage plans will, on average, be getting paid about the same as original Medicare costs.""
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/news/2012/ ...
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Take a chill pill, silly person!!
You'll do anything to avoid owning up to your lies, won't you??
what did my post have to do with your crazy rant??
I talked about your lies concerning Medicare Advantage, which Nobraina also pointed out.
You're just angry because I pointed out that your Medicare Advantage story was pure bullshit.
So you go off on a rant and pretend you weren't caught in yet another of your serial lies.
You'd be funny if you weren't so pathetic.
Go to the ATM, take out a twenty, and get you a bottle and a woman...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1002381
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The strange thing is that the ObamaKKKare exchanges have far fewer options and variables than common online applications such as buying airline tickets, so why is it so difficult to get it right?
Weirdly, two of the biggest sh*t-disturbers on the forum ,John Galt and Whatever ,who couldn't give a damn about Working Families or people with pre-existing conditions that couldn't get affordable healthcare before Obamacare was passed, now are whining that Obamacare didn't go far enough in providing enough healthcare insurance options(thanks for nothing Joe Liebermann for holding your yes vote hostage until the public option was taken out of Obamacare). Go Figure! Miracles never cease.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1002382
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuc is a bitter person who hates women and Jews.
Common sense escaped him a while back.
I was raised as a Jew, you moron!!

How do you think I know so much about Jewish history?? DUH

You can't find a word I wrote that is incorrect in any way. I state the truth, you stupidly call a Jew an anti-semite!! Let's talk about your stupidity!! A very deep subject in your case.

I lost ancestors at Terezin.

Your use of projection proves you to be a mental midget.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1002383
Oct 12, 2013
 
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
And they got rid of slavery.
yeap.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1002384
Oct 12, 2013
 
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way the border fence, like ObamaCare, was passed by Congress. When Dems defunded the fence, where was MSM? Crickets
Tried of the lame but,but it is the law.
very true
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1002385
Oct 12, 2013
 
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Fast forward to the present, a**hole. Who's persecuting Christians and Jews alike? Judging by the headlines, liberals, socialists, and muslims have the same objectives. Muslims generally use oil and homicide bombers, liberals/socialists use the IRS, EPA, assassinations, schoolyard and theater massacres.
Very true.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1002386
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
A play was written about male nit wits like you who reduce women to one body part. It was written for misogynist like yourself and hugely popular.
Sorry, many females before me have protested jerks like you with that comment. Maybe it is time for you to act like an adult.
Don't rag on me, silly person.

You're the one who used the word first. Then you whined when others took advantage of your lame statement.

What sort of idiot says "I am not just a (female body part)"??

Someone who's looking for troouble, that's who.

Then you spend two days whining over something that you said and others picked up on.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 923,841 - 923,860 of1,032,985
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••