Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1262753 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1005676 Oct 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHA
You whine in tune with the other right wing ladies on this thread have all day.
Sore losers, you ladies are.
Your interpretation of this short-term deal as a Republican "loss" is illustrative of the same poor judgement that landed you in the Connecticunt women's correctional institute.

Republicans were smart enough to know when to call it a day, knowing they could adopt a meek and conciliatory stance while they ready for renewal of the fight in January (with a multitude of additional arrows in their quiver). The dums will step on their tiny dcks, just as they always do.

In the interim, you wont be getting out of jail anytime soon (so it makes no difference for you).....:-)
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1005677 Oct 16, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you in third grade? "Mommie, shinningelectr0n is picking on Homer"
Go tell your mother she's calling you:>
...and stay off the playground. The bullies are gunning for your tight little butt...
Aunt jemimah's azz is wider than the griddle she's cooking her pancakes on. She and the convict nutculur would make for a great gay marriage....:-)

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1005678 Oct 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you people blame others for your problems instead of taking responsibility?
Are you practicing being a reporter and asking the president your first question?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1005679 Oct 16, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody won--except for the few of us who still work for a living, have children, and wish to buy and/or sell houses, but SOMEBODY definitely LOST...I'm a' thinkin' that would be you, Loser.
Pigfck, your first mistake was TRYING to think.

You should eschew any attempt of that nature; it exposes the cesspool that is your deepest, darkest soul....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1005680 Oct 16, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody won--except for the few of us who still work for a living, have children, and wish to buy and/or sell houses, but SOMEBODY definitely LOST...I'm a' thinkin' that would be you, Loser.
PS, you should do the world a favor and take that mulatto mutt to the nearest pond, tie a rock to a string, and.......(you know the rest).

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1005681 Oct 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I only wish Romney hadn't been a Mormon because it is out of the mainstream of what most people believe and it hurt him politically.
I voted for him twice.
So did I step on your foot by accident or something?
Or are you just cranky today?
Nobraina/Galt makes sense on this issue.

Repugnant politicians have used th eChristian right for decades, and never given them anything.

Bush used to laugh at them in private. After he got their votes with false promises.

Did Reagan try to stop abortion??

Did Bush I??

Did Bush II?

Of course not. They used the religious right to get elected, then ignored them.

From a political standpoint, Nobraina/Galt is 100% right.

The abortion issue is a loser for Repugnants at the national level.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1005682 Oct 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Representative Raul Ruiz (D-CA) voted to delay the individual mandate and is running for his political life away from ObamaKKKare.
Ruiz has always supported the Affordable Care Act. He's a freshman lawmaker who was running scared of the shutdown...not Obamacare. Gee whiz, he "helped open clinics giving free care and health education to underserved communities throughout the Coachella Valley."

Location hidden

#1005683 Oct 16, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Pigfck, your first mistake was TRYING to think.
You should eschew any attempt of that nature; it exposes the cesspool that is your deepest, darkest soul....
You're a very sore loser, little lady.

I love watching your rage.

Go make out with WhinyRejection for awhile. It'll make you feel better.

Orlando, FL

#1005685 Oct 16, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>We had him here in O'town after his Rich and Famous show faded. He was a travel agent and wild child at the time__now he's in Vegas__where "they" go to die.
Haven't really thought that much about Robin Leach. Didn't really think about him at any time though.

Location hidden

#1005686 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Aunt jemimah's azz is wider than the griddle she's cooking her pancakes on. She and the convict nutculur would make for a great gay marriage....:-)
""Kirby Kehoe And Cheyne Kehoe, White Supremacists, Arrested In Arizona""

So which jail are you posting from, Kirby??

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1005687 Oct 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever wonder why Aetna, United Healthcare, and other major insurance companies opted out of millions of new customers in California?
I didn't wonder at all. They knew it would be a losing battle to compete against California's biggest insurers Kaiser Permanente, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield of California.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1005688 Oct 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The Gov't in Egypt is illegal.
Got that?? Illegal.
A military coup overthrew the elected Gov't, on the flimiest of charges.
Demonstrations are not a reason to depose a freely elected Gov't.
Ask John McCain.
Giv it up, Lady Moonbat.
"nutsucker"
You are pissed off, the military threw out muslim terrorists, those who murder women and children in the name of allah, those terrorists are much like you, cheap cowards, women haters, turds.
Peace
KMA

Orlando, FL

#1005689 Oct 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'd like it too if it weren't so stupid. There is no funding for Obamacare in the CR that was given to the House, its already funded.
It's funded on a wish and a prayer. And the hope enough young people will sign up and pay up to make "the pool" bigger for everyone else.

The House also has control of the purse strings and they get to say whatever they want about where money is going.

We're not Obama's fundamentally transformed one-party system yet.

Location hidden

#1005690 Oct 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL,
Dems, think delaying the debate to another day is a victory.
The majority of people wants the government to cut spending. The Dems increasing spending with new programs is not something that is going to happen in 2014.
Still whining, I see.

Enjoy yourself, I'm gone.

Orlando, FL

#1005691 Oct 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobraina/Galt makes sense on this issue.
Repugnant politicians have used th eChristian right for decades, and never given them anything.
Bush used to laugh at them in private. After he got their votes with false promises.
Did Reagan try to stop abortion??
Did Bush I??
Did Bush II?
Of course not. They used the religious right to get elected, then ignored them.
From a political standpoint, Nobraina/Galt is 100% right.
The abortion issue is a loser for Repugnants at the national level.
You're too pessimistic and biased. Has anyone ever told you that before?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1005692 Oct 16, 2013
One of the House stenographers had to be taken off the floor after getting up and screaming during the vote
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Blanchard, OK

#1005693 Oct 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know better than to challenge me.
You lose every time.
BTW, your own link says he increase military personnel in Vietnam.
Now get lost.
'...all glory is fleeting.'

Your dumazz is just as far down the road as the rest of us...
When your head shrinks back down a few sizes you'll figure it out...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1005694 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Your interpretation of this short-term deal as a Republican "loss" is illustrative of the same poor judgement that landed you in the Connecticunt women's correctional institute.
Republicans were smart enough to know when to call it a day, knowing they could adopt a meek and conciliatory stance while they ready for renewal of the fight in January (with a multitude of additional arrows in their quiver). The dums will step on their tiny dcks, just as they always do.
In the interim, you wont be getting out of jail anytime soon (so it makes no difference for you).....:-)
The Dems had to make concessions to get a few months extension.

Don't want those guys negotiating my contract.

Orlando, FL

#1005695 Oct 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
... and Carol will believe every word, Just you wait and see.
The IRS actually IS going to grow by leaps and bounds because of Obamacare - they requested 1900+ new government workers and millions of dollars to implement this monstrosity.

What's not to believe? Besides just about everything you say?
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1005696 Oct 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm enjoying their shuckin' and jivin'.
It's as bad as when Rmoney lost.
Funny to see the backpedaling and making up excuses.
Looks like Emammy is still licking his wounds from last evening.
He has to be the dumbest one on here. Flo is a goner, likely on some mental disability her entire life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min jh4freedom 194,392
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 26 min Jane Dahlinger 100,269
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ariel Sharon 70,141
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr IBdaMann 54,331
Amy 7-29-15 4 hr mrs gladys kravitz 14
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Mark 52,057
abby7-29-15 4 hr mrs gladys kravitz 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages