Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1005395 Oct 16, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, once they turn 18 - fck em!
It's the Republican way.
Once you turn 18, grow up. It's the anything-other-than-Democrat way.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1005396 Oct 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
hey dood....i didn't write the thing. some conservative newspaper in Texas owns that one.
why am i always getting smacked for pointing out reality?
though in looking around this thread that's kind of a dumb question.
my bad. I have to remind myself that you do us all a public service by post the bs we miss from the loony left wing websites. Keep up the good work.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1005397 Oct 16, 2013
Tolerant lefty's....

"The spray paint vandalism included the saying “Fu* Crakers” and some on the swastikas were backwards"

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/10/16/v...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1005398 Oct 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
99.6% of http://healthcare.gov visitors did not enroll in Obamacare
"Whatever"
The roll out of nobamakare is an abject failure. Questions asking those in charge of the roll out were unable to give a number on the number who were enrolled. Do you know why they could not supply the number? It was available but was miminal. Not information the administration could trumpet.
Peace

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1005399 Oct 16, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
When will you learn that repeating the same lies over and over again will not result in it become truth?
"The attack in Benghazi was the result of a spontaneous demonstration...."
How many times did Susan Rice repeat this lie?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1005400 Oct 16, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Take it easy. I'm sure it's not his sister. It's a very heartwarming story.
You are right Mr. future president, but it was either laugh or cry, I'm terrible sorry and my check for your campaign is in the mail.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1005401 Oct 16, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, once they turn 18 - fck em!
It's the Republican way.
What a charmer

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1005402 Oct 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
Hold the line Obama....
Hold the line!!!!
I was willing to let the Senate give an inch to allow the Rethugs to save face but am delighted to see they held firm and offered no concessions. That really is what needed to happen to end the obstructionist tactics of people. They needed to suffer an embarrassing defeat to make them humble. Cruz really should apologize to his party for going against Republican leaders and pushing to dismantle Obamacare and he should apologize to America for the shutdown.

Senator Richard Burr (R-North Carolina):

“Let’s just say sometimes learning what can’t be accomplished is an important long-term thing,” Mr. Burr said,“and hopefully for some of the members they’ve learned it’s impossible to defund mandatory programs by shutting down the federal government.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/17/us/congress...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1005403 Oct 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted Cruz whining on tv now. I can't stand when he thinks he speaks for the American people. What a nutjob.
I love that he bugs you so much.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1005404 Oct 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Default is not written in stone-
It is an estimate according the WSJ
"The day takes on prominence because it is when the Treasury has estimated it would run out of the short-term moves—such as delaying funding for certain pension programs and halting contributions to a fund that is used to stabilize international financial markets—that allowed the U.S. to continue issuing new debt and pay its bills after the $16.7 trillion debt limit was technically reached in May.
Once that avenue is closed, the U.S. would have to rely on tax receipts and cash on hand—about $30 billion, the Treasury has previously said—to pay interest on its debt, Social Security checks and other obligations. Barring congressional action, that cash will run out, too, because every day the U.S. spends more than it taxes. "
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...
One day wouldn't make or break the US
Midnight tonight is the accepted deadline.

Top avoid it, the vote must happen today.

Spokane, WA

#1005405 Oct 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I do son.
How about you? Only crow for all your meals I take it?
"yuck"
Hey daughter we all know what you eat for lunch, the manure that spews of of the boy president nobama's mouth every time he opens it.
Peace
KMA
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1005406 Oct 16, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
Lets talk about former president clinton and his running off to England to dodge the draft, what is your answer to that question?
Peace
KMA
Although that's a very stupid question and I have answered in many times...I think "everyone" that did anything to avoid the draft is disgusting and should not be elgible to run for any office...Do I think that he was a good president ...YES I DO. Do I respect his action about Vietnam Hell no. But Bush's cabinet was filled with draft dodgers and war mongors.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1005407 Oct 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Many Conservative women who don't belong to your religious cult and don't take the Bible literally are appalled by the hysteria that comes from the anti-abortion fanatics....
With all due respect, you really need to let this go, Galt.

You're confusing Homer more than he already is. We're on the same side, remember?

But just for the record, no religious cult here - just an ordinary run-of-the-mill believer.

I respect your freedom to be a nonbeliever and pro-choice. I expect the respect from you.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1005408 Oct 16, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
homer is a perfect specimen to show how being an Obamabot rots your brain. The poor fool doesn't even realize he's been doing all of that to the tea party since day one. Therefore, because of homer, the new England journal of medicine has reclassified obamabots as "obamazombies".
Nah, I don't demonize them, I just make poignant observations an witty remarks(crowd disagrees)
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1005409 Oct 16, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
homer is a perfect specimen to show how being an Obamabot rots your brain. The poor fool doesn't even realize he's been doing all of that to the tea party since day one. Therefore, because of homer, the new England journal of medicine has reclassified obamabots as "obamazombies".
You should have stopped at: "homer is a perfect specimen"

I thought we were friends.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1005410 Oct 16, 2013
IKEA or Death metal!

take the survey!

http://ikeaordeath.com/
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1005411 Oct 16, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah they may be on the policy but I'll be damn if I'm footing the bill. Just like at 18 if they are still living here I will expect rent. Taught them life ain't free and you gotta work for your needs and wants.
I'll bet you win Father of the Year with that one. So if they go away to school, you won't keep them on your policy? Or will you just say, "git outta here, go on now, git"?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1005412 Oct 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some do. But this is where we both agree 110%.
Republicans learned a valuable lesson in the last election. Unfortunately, too late. But pretty sure there's going to be a groundswell of a "get out the vote" campaign in 2016.
And since I'm on a song theme today, in the words of the Who, "We won't get fooled again!"
Just hope a lot of Americans won't either.
There is no one left to 'get out', the country is just not producing enough white people anymore.

Spokane, WA

#1005413 Oct 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
We already know you hate babies; and women, and blacks, Hispanics, Jews, gays......
What else is new?
I think your secret passion may be cigar sex, you keep bringing it up.
"silly"
Cigar sex? Did your memories of former president clinton bring the subject of cigar sex to your mind?
Peace
KMA
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1005414 Oct 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again.
I'm having some problems following your logic.
The House planned to shut down the government by passing funding bills and sending them to the Senate, right?
I never said that. You said they planned to shut down the government and then said there was no government shutdown. Make up your mind already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Guru 181,708
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 34 min Silk 81
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 70,988
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 7 hr Sublime1 19
Deat Abby 12-16 7 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 9 hr cute_bwoy 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web