Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1005349 Oct 16, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
former president clinton did not go AWOL, he went to England to dodge the draft. Of course he atoned for that while president he ordered the bombing of an aspirin factory, and he suffered a variety of blow jobs. He was a real stud, er turd?
Peace
KMA
Envy much buttboy?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1005350 Oct 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's comments like this that restore my faith in humanity
Every once in a great while Flack will stun the crowd with some sense of sanity.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1005351 Oct 16, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, it's not "my procedure". It is the procedure set out on the healthcare.gov web site. If the plan does not set out their network on the exchange, all anyone has to do is make a phone call or go online for a list. Do you really need someone to guide you by the hand?
For example, here is the webpage for Aetna's network of doctors and hospitals:
http://www.aetna.com/dse/search...
Aetna does not participate in Covered California.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1005352 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Your dad has a girlfriend? Good for him!
Oh yes she is 83 and he just turned 92. They act like teenagers together.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1005353 Oct 16, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Carol, growing up I was privileged to go often to every major religions church and a few not so main stream. Depended on where I spent the night before. Even in the sixties I came to realize the only God people really worshiped was the dollar. Oh, people went to church to be seen. I completely understand the guilt trip mentality of the herd concept. The "I didn't see you in church Sunday?" said with a smirk and a smile. The church on Sunday or Saturday is for shedding the sins of the week before even though they will go out and commit those same sins next week. Sorry if this upsets you but if you are honest with yourself you will see it is true. I just can't see Jesus approving of a multimillion dollar church. It has become a business.
Wow Flack, very impressive.

Homer 2016 - "I agree with what Flack has to say regarding organized religion"

"He is spot on with this one" - Homer
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1005354 Oct 16, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Oh yes she is 83 and he just turned 92. They act like teenagers together.
That's awesome.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1005355 Oct 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish Romney hadn't been a Mormon too. But most Christians voted for him anyway.
Romney lost for numerous and various reasons. He simply didn't want it bad enough because it was his for the taking.
The nanny state supporters were also rounded up and driven to the polls in droves.
You can't blame Christians because Romney dropped the ball in two separate debates and Democrats had the unions and ACORN picking up everyone on welfare driving them to the polls.
Pretty sure there were non-Christian conservatives who also didn't make it to the polls in 2012 for whatever reason.
The primaries did Mitt in__Ron Paul and Newt Gingrich called him a liar and then laughed in his face while he just stood there with his "sour milk smile."

Too bad so sad.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1005356 Oct 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish Romney hadn't been a Mormon too.
proof of your religious bigotry....

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1005357 Oct 16, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You and idiots just like you were the cause of that. The Republicans have reached a new low even for those cowards by using veterans as pawns, it isn't bad enough that they wasted over 5,000 in Iraq based on their lies and greed by a bunch of cowardly chicken hawks. And yet morons like you have your fat empty heads buried up their azzes. Suck on that queer bait.
"poop"
One of your hero's, former president lbj sent over 50,000 American's to their death in Nam. Those were truly wasted lives. I can understand why you forgot that you have dementia and it takes all your efforts to remember to collect your Social Security, military retirement, food stamps and your rent subsidy.
Peace
KMA
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#1005358 Oct 16, 2013
Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Importance of October 17

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/10/16/the-...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1005359 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>
They can be on their parents policies until age 26
and it's "those" not them.
I'm aware of that Melvin Jr. My children get upset with me when I speak mountainese. Makes me do it even more. Even throw in the accent.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1005360 Oct 16, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know as well as I do that we are speaking of Tea Party crazies like Ted Cruz. As I have said before, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity. That is exactly what the Republicans have been doing.
Defunding Obamacare was NEVER going to happen. Any "emerging" plan out of the House which defunded Obamacare was NEVER going to be given any consideration. The president and democrats made that perfectly clear and the plan to shut down the government as part of House strategy was pure insanity.
The Republicans are going to be the big losers in this fight in more ways than one.
I'm having some problems following your logic.
The House planned to shut down the government by passing funding bills and sending them to the Senate, right?

By the way, there was never any government shut down. It was all a hoax. 87 percent of the government remained unaffected. And we need to cut that 13 percent. The govenment cannot possibly avoid collapse at the current spending levels.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1005361 Oct 16, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know as well as I do that we are speaking of Tea Party crazies like Ted Cruz. As I have said before, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity. That is exactly what the Republicans have been doing.
Defunding Obamacare was NEVER going to happen. Any "emerging" plan out of the House which defunded Obamacare was NEVER going to be given any consideration. The president and democrats made that perfectly clear and the plan to shut down the government as part of House strategy was pure insanity.
The Republicans are going to be the big losers in this fight in more ways than one.
Ted Cruz succeeded in hanging the albatross of ObamaKKKare squarely around the neck of the DemoKKKrat party, which will live or die in 2014 and 2016 based on the fate of this program.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1005362 Oct 16, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Now lily you are aware that this is W. Va, so it could be his sister.
Take it easy. I'm sure it's not his sister. It's a very heartwarming story.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1005363 Oct 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
proof of your religious bigotry....
Ouch! Carol getting hammered by both sides. I wish I could come to her defense but...I can't.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1005364 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>
They can be on their parents policies until age 26
and it's "those" not them.
Yeah they may be on the policy but I'll be damn if I'm footing the bill. Just like at 18 if they are still living here I will expect rent. Taught them life ain't free and you gotta work for your needs and wants.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1005365 Oct 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm having some problems following your logic.
The House planned to shut down the government by passing funding bills and sending them to the Senate, right?
By the way, there was never any government shut down. It was all a hoax. 87 percent of the government remained unaffected. And we need to cut that 13 percent. The govenment cannot possibly avoid collapse at the current spending levels.
So according to you they planned well er nothing. Sounds about right.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1005366 Oct 16, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still crying aren't you. You are unquestionable the biggest nutcase on here...And when you are dealing with baggers it isn't easy to pick the most clueless one.
"poop"
When dealing with various posters on this thread it is easy to name the most clueless one. Who is that person? It is you, "poop".
Peace
KMA
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1005367 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>
It's comments like this that restore my faith in humanity
Drunk!!!!!!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1005368 Oct 16, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
former president clinton did not go AWOL, he went to England to dodge the draft. Of course he atoned for that while president he ordered the bombing of an aspirin factory, and he suffered a variety of blow jobs. He was a real stud, er turd?
Peace
KMA
Actually, when he flunked out of Oxford and lost his deferment, Clinton went to the Soviet Union to avoid the draft. England had an extradition agreement with the United States, so he would not be safe there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min jacques Ottawa 180,978
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 1 hr Imasport 142
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 48,599
Ferguson protests move to retail stores 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 3 hr 1-5-11-17 MISSING 15
My true thoughts about this song. 3 hr ThereSheGosWalkin 4
Da Mayor Wins...........BIG 3 hr SOWhadaYaThink 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago