Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,184)

Showing posts 923,661 - 923,680 of1,073,142
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows is on, show me the ghost.
Show me the government shut down.
It's all a lie. There is no government shut down.
tell that to the GOP congressmen who keep talking about the shutdown.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It's your claim son.
I'm waiting for you to come up with the facts.
Obama lied for two weeks about a spontaneous demonstration that never happened caused by a video that didn't exist when the Al Qaeda attack on the United Sates in Libya was planned.
The real-time video watched in the White House proved the Obama story to be a lie.
The report from the CIA that was changed in the White House proved the Obama story to be a lie.

So, since it's obvious Obama lied for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi, the obvious question is:

Did Obama lie for two weeks because he was involved in a conspiracy to kill the US Ambassador to Libya, and his responsibility in the plan was to lie to divert attention away from Al Qaeda.

So, was Obama involved in a conspiracy to kill the US Ambassador to Libya?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> So 22,000 are going on the public dole. Gotcha!!! Bankruptcy here we come!!!
it's funded with taxes. so says the SC.

totally unlike Medicare Part D. and though it's totally unfunded we still seem to be chugging along.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard a (d) politician on the radio this morning crying about all the people not getting a paycheck during this government slowdown. He could pay them with his check if he really felt that bad.
That would be too much like some Democrat reaching into their own pocket to help the so-called "poor".
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

So so so thats how its done everything is made up OK American-born blacks shouldn’t call themselves “African-American” because now there are many more people in the United States who were actually born in Africa, a black linguist and commentator says.

Race | Citing new figures from the American Community Survey, John McWhorter writes on The Book, a New Republic blog, that there are now a million African-born blacks living in the United States — as opposed to just 10,000 in 1970 — among a much larger foreign-born black population. So, he says, it’s “time to let go of the conceit we have gotten used to over the past 20 years, that black people born here are ethnically hyphenated people of half ‘African’ ancestry.”

And he pre-emptively answers dissents:

It’d be one thing if it were a hundred years ago and lots of black people still had parents who had been born into slavery and grandparents who actually “spoke African,” as it was sometimes put. But this is a very different time.

A possible objection, I imagine, is that native-born blacks are African in a “different” way than actual African immigrants–but this would be a feint rather than an argument: clearly, the proper formulation, if we are to put it on the table, is that native-born blacks are African to a much lesser extent than African immigrants. In truth, a black man from Jacksonville has more in common with a white one from Tucson than he does with a man three years out of Senegal.

And I would argue that native-born blacks are so vastly less “African” than actual Africans that calling ourselves “African American” is not only illogical but almost disrespectful to African immigrants.

So it turns out Mr. McWhorter was just getting started the other day when he wrote an Op-Ed for the Boston Globe headlined,“What’s Wrong With ‘Negro’ Anyway?” It’s not a slur, but simply an archaism, he says.[The New Republic]
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Dear Ted Cruz (R), Canadian, Father ran with Castro, Governmentshutdownerer,

Please continue to hold the American people hostage with your government shutdown, further driving the Republican Party into disarray.

As you continue in your pursuit to destroy the economy, please know that Homer is behind you as your party is driven further into oblivion due to your political exploits.

I urge you not to falter in your quest to completely dismantle the Republican Party.

Respectfully,

Homer

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

flack wrote:
Coo Coo Cha Choo
Obama must be the walrus in this LSD-like Obamacare trip he's taking us on.

The first words in the lyrics sure seem like it:

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.
See how they run like pigs from a gun, see how they fly.
I'm crying.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed the last paragraph. Only 60k out if 1 million...you call that wind in the sail? A normal person calls that a fart.
Lol! Almost all sucking on the government tit also.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

latest polls for poll gazers-

Rasmussen Obama: Approve 46, Disapprove 52

The Economist/YouGov Obama: Approve 42, Disapprove 56
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
they had "many reservations" but endorsed him anyway? And then you put merit in what they say? You're sinking to new lows, sonic.
hey dood....i didn't write the thing. some conservative newspaper in Texas owns that one.

why am i always getting smacked for pointing out reality?

though in looking around this thread that's kind of a dumb question.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

So they only wanted Color not Culture ok is that racists the neo nazi talk alot about racial pride just like the african american mmmmm

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
tell that to the GOP congressmen who keep talking about the shutdown.
Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows is on, show me the ghost.
Show me the government shut down.
It's all a lie. There is no government shut down.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, smartass...<you don't mind my calling you smartass, do you?>
Did or did not Obama cover-up the Benghazi attack blaming a video weeks after it became known it was a planned terrorist attack?
Did or did not Obama stonewall the investigations into Benghazi?
Did or did not Obama refuse to answer any questions as to who was responsible or provide any details to explain why it happened?
Did or did not Obama - and Hillary - lie straight-faced to the victims' families at their funerals about that video?
Did or did not Obama fly to Los Vegas the very next day to raise money for his campaign?
Did or did not Obama make any arrests of the terrorists involved after the attack and even to this day?
You know the answers as well as me. You're just too happy being a smartass.
More jibberish. Why was Stevens in Benghazi with only one member of his security team and why hasn't that member, Scott Strickland, called to testify? Why did Petreaus testify behind closed doors and his testimony sealed. Why did Petreaus's bj girl tell a group that the CIA was conducting a war in Libya and that the annex was frequently used to house prisoners? Why has she been subpoenaed to testify?

I told you once that you don't have the knowledge to discuss these sorts of of matters intelligently__worse you're not willing to follow the facts preferring to repeat the same lies.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You never explained, for one example, how a computer generated signature got on a supposed "birth certificate" generated in 1961.
Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows are on, show me the ghost.
Show me the computer from 1961.
lol! I don't need to son.

That's not my claim it's computer generated.... it's YOURS.
So I'm still waiting for you my little lying idiot!

Please note: I am calling you a liar son!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the 37k who had to "sign up" before they saw the cost then said "fck this sht".
Yeah! I believe he actually thinks they are going to send in the money.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You never explained, for one example, how a computer generated signature got on a supposed "birth certificate" generated in 1961.
Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows are on, show me the ghost.
Show me the computer from 1961.
You still babbling on about the birth certificate, that's so passé.

Personally I'd like to hear more about this Valerie Jarret person.

I'd also like a detailed report on George Soros, haven't heard much about him lately.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Reality intrudes on Teabag Nitwit Nation

“It’s very, very serious,” warned Senator John McCain, Republican of Arizona.“Republicans have to understand we have lost this battle, as I predicted weeks ago, that we would not be able to win because we were demanding something that was not achievable.”

Looks like you nnitwits on Topix are the only ones who don't realize how badly you've been beaten.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama lied for two weeks about a spontaneous demonstration that never happened caused by a video that didn't exist when the Al Qaeda attack on the United Sates in Libya was planned.
The real-time video watched in the White House proved the Obama story to be a lie.
The report from the CIA that was changed in the White House proved the Obama story to be a lie.
So, since it's obvious Obama lied for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi, the obvious question is:
Did Obama lie for two weeks because he was involved in a conspiracy to kill the US Ambassador to Libya, and his responsibility in the plan was to lie to divert attention away from Al Qaeda.
So, was Obama involved in a conspiracy to kill the US Ambassador to Libya?
Oh, that's still your claim son.

And the answer is still no.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler Calls On GOP Colleagues To End Shutdown: It's Time To 'Face Reality'

""WASHINGTON -- Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler (R-Wash.) broke ranks from many fellow Republicans Tuesday evening, calling on her party to give up hope of blocking Obamacare in the budget fight.

"Nothing positive will be achieved by prolonging this shutdown any longer, or crossing the debt limit threshold," Herrera Beutler said in a statement. "It’s time for my colleagues to face reality."

Until Tuesday, Herrera Beutler, known as a moderate, had not been among the Republicans calling for a clean continuing resolution to reopen the federal government. She said she stayed silent because she wanted to "give House Republican leaders leeway to craft the best deal they could.""

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
We already know you hate babies; and women, and blacks, Hispanics, Jews, gays......
What else is new?
I think your secret passion may be cigar sex, you keep bringing it up.
Yes, Lily. I absolutely hate babies, women, blacks, Hispanics, Jews and gays.

And you're a delusional and hysterical liberal who would say something that stupid.

So I should ask you. What else is new?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 923,661 - 923,680 of1,073,142
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info