Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1263163 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

obama the penis

Blanchard, OK

#1005553 Oct 16, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Ohhhhhhhhhh #FLATBOEHNER
"WE LOST! WE FAILED. GOP IS TOAST."
What a waste.
Republicans afraid of co pay cards?
What turds!
"We shut it down mannnnnnn!"
OBAMACARE kicked your azzzzzzz!
The people love Blue Cross,
Number one provider on exchanges!
Like some shttttt while you eat crow?
LOL
LOL
LOL
I bet you love eating chocolate flavored hotdogs!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1005554 Oct 16, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
She's trying to rewrite the story so she can sleep at night. It's fun to watch her squirm.
Anyone who thinks the Dems didn't negotiate and compromise is denying what happened.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1005555 Oct 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened the Dems demand for a "clean" bill?
Quit yer shining!! wawawawawawa

Be humble for once. Your side just took a major beating.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1005556 Oct 16, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
She's trying to rewrite the story so she can sleep at night. It's fun to watch her squirm.
lol! Isn't it? I can't believe the switch in attitude... especially since the dems in the Senate (and not Obama) negotiated while a neutered Boehner just gave up.

After all, if they capitulated, there's nothing to negotiate!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1005557 Oct 16, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, once they turn 18 - fck em!
It's the Republican way.
Yep, once they turn 18 - put 'em on the public dole.
It's the Liberal way.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1005558 Oct 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who thinks the Dems didn't negotiate and compromise is denying what happened.
Boehner sure didn't negotiate or compromise son.

He simply let the adults handle the problem he couldn't fix after getting the United States embroiled in their petty politics.

Lapeer, MI

#1005559 Oct 16, 2013
Homer wrote:
As long as Galt has a breath left in his body and the flies circling his open mouth to prove it then the case shall remain forever open.- Homer
This one is a keeper.
As long as Homer has a breath left in his body, he'll blow.

Lapeer, MI

#1005560 Oct 16, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was willing to let the Senate give an inch to allow the Rethugs to save face but am delighted to see they held firm and offered no concessions. That really is what needed to happen to end the obstructionist tactics of people. They needed to suffer an embarrassing defeat to make them humble. Cruz really should apologize to his party for going against Republican leaders and pushing to dismantle Obamacare and he should apologize to America for the shutdown.
Senator Richard Burr (R-North Carolina):
“Let’s just say sometimes learning what can’t be accomplished is an important long-term thing,” Mr. Burr said,“and hopefully for some of the members they’ve learned it’s impossible to defund mandatory programs by shutting down the federal government.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/17/us/congress...
I have already written to my conservative representation at the State and the Federal level telling them to keep f*cking with the Magic Negro until his term expires.

It is the least we can do for our country.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1005561 Oct 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
<this communist propaganda message approved by Vladie boy Putin>
If it's ghetto, illiterate, and loser... It's liberal, bent over, and punked by DBWriter..

It's the culture...

Location hidden

#1005562 Oct 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Changes to Army's dress code could bar soldiers from getting visible tattoos. An old tradition dies
http://www.bloomberg.com/slideshow/2013-10-15...
Tell us of your military backround. LOL

Military people are Gov't property, and can be punished for damaging Gov't property with tattoos.

No military member has any right to tattoos. They can be allowed, but not necessarily.

I saw it happen in the Navy, Lady Moonbat. A guy got an infection from tattoos, and went before Captain's Mast, spent time in the brig.

Location hidden

#1005563 Oct 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so what would be your reasoning as too why they would want to change? it's not like they're part of the surrender caucus.
Lady Moonbat is dissembling. As usual.

Location hidden

#1005565 Oct 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
The Obama administration chooses to 'recalibrate' aid rather than help Egypt's interim government fight terrorism.
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...
The Gov't in Egypt is illegal.

Got that?? Illegal.

A military coup overthrew the elected Gov't, on the flimiest of charges.

Demonstrations are not a reason to depose a freely elected Gov't.

Ask John McCain.

Giv it up, Lady Moonbat.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1005566 Oct 16, 2013
October 16, 2013

Cruz:“The Dream of Keeping Poor People from Seeing a Doctor Must Never Die”

Posted by Andy Borowitz

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Acknowledging that the government shutdown was coming to an end, an emotional Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) took to the Senate floor today to make an impassioned speech, telling his colleagues,“The dream of keeping poor people from seeing a doctor must never die.”

His eyes welling up with tears, Sen. Cruz said,“I embarked on this crusade with a simple goal: to keep affordable health care out of the reach of ordinary, hard-working Americans. And while this battle was lost, that dream—that precious, cherished dream—will live on.”

Reflecting on the government shutdown and near-default that almost touched off a global financial apocalypse, Sen. Cruz said,“We’ll give it another try in a few weeks.”

Sen. Cruz’s closest ally, Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) also spoke reverently of the shutdown, calling it “the most expensive Civil War reënactment in history.”

“Unfortunately, once again, the wrong side won,” he said.

Over in the House of Representatives, Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) congratulated his colleagues on the deal to resolve the shutdown, telling reporters,“This proves that when we work together, we can come up with a totally unsatisfactory solution to a completely unnecessary crisis.”

But the last word belonged to Sen. Cruz, who ended his emotional speech with a quiet benediction:“Goodnight stars. Goodnight air. Goodnight noises everywhere.”
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Blanchard, OK

#1005567 Oct 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Military people are Gov't property, and can be punished for damaging Gov't property with tattoos.
No military member has any right to tattoos. They can be allowed, but not necessarily.
I saw it happen in the Navy, Lady Moonbat. A guy got an infection from tattoos, and went before Captain's Mast, spent time in the brig.
You never served...youe pot smoking has got to stop!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1005568 Oct 16, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already written to my conservative representation at the State and the Federal level telling them to keep f*cking with the Magic Negro until his term expires.
It is the least we can do for our country.
I wrote to the PM of the UK urging him to tell Obama to piss off over Syria.

The yokul joke libtards here are gloating over this most recent political fiscal matter, but America remembers what a Joke Obama and the war mongering DemocRATS were regarding Syria.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1005569 Oct 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Throwing commonsense at you traitor would is like still throwing crack at an addict you moron. America's sellout Nuculur option, a traitor, always coming back for more "BLAMING" others for his addiction to idiot, selling out America's war heroes, military, war memorials and those Veterans actually serve...

Comrade Obama's and nutsack's continued war on America and Veterans shows how brown shirt the USA and demokRats have become since George Bush, comrade obama denying people freedom, controlling peoples lives, and denying people their rights..

It's the culture...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1005570 Oct 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Lady Moonbat is dissembling. As usual.
Moonbat is a slang descibing you, loon job.

Moonbat is a term used in United States politics as a pejorative political epithet referring to progressives or leftists.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1005571 Oct 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Read my post to Sonic-it lists all the issues dems had to compromise on as originally they said they wanted a "clean" bill-no stipulations, no compromises.
You right wing morons still don't get what happened. Let me try again:

Obama walked over to the Senate, went over to Ted Cruz's chair (with Ted sitting in it) and took a dump. Then he told him "Don't make me come back here in three months and do this again.".
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1005572 Oct 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
October 16, 2013
Cruz:“The Dream of Keeping Poor People from Seeing a Doctor Must Never Die”
Posted by Andy Borowitz
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Acknowledging that the government shutdown was coming to an end, an emotional Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) took to the Senate floor today to make an impassioned speech, telling his colleagues,“The dream of keeping poor people from seeing a doctor must never die.”
His eyes welling up with tears, Sen. Cruz said,“I embarked on this crusade with a simple goal: to keep affordable health care out of the reach of ordinary, hard-working Americans. And while this battle was lost, that dream—that precious, cherished dream—will live on.”
Reflecting on the government shutdown and near-default that almost touched off a global financial apocalypse, Sen. Cruz said,“We’ll give it another try in a few weeks.”
Sen. Cruz’s closest ally, Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) also spoke reverently of the shutdown, calling it “the most expensive Civil War reënactment in history.”
“Unfortunately, once again, the wrong side won,” he said.
Over in the House of Representatives, Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) congratulated his colleagues on the deal to resolve the shutdown, telling reporters,“This proves that when we work together, we can come up with a totally unsatisfactory solution to a completely unnecessary crisis.”
But the last word belonged to Sen. Cruz, who ended his emotional speech with a quiet benediction:“Goodnight stars. Goodnight air. Goodnight noises everywhere.”
Did you get your sagging jowl lift yet, sagger?
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Blanchard, OK

#1005573 Oct 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
As a mother with a daughter graduating from U of FL next spring; I would urge you to be supportive of your daughters while they are studying. I pay my daughters car insurance, health insurance and cell phone. She works for her spending money and pays her own rent.
It's very stressful being a student, help them as much as you can so that they don't fail because they're too tired from working to study. Support your children until they are ready to launch.
Nice...
And you need someone to pay for your nasty kooch?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
abby7-30-15 1 min Kuuipo 7
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Dr Guru 194,484
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min pingpong 54,346
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr loose cannon 100,289
Holy Name Cathedral High School (Apr '08) 1 hr Gloria Castro 47
Teacher Bully 2 hr cheryl_walsh_is_a... 3
Opportunity knocks at the door only once. 3 hr Q372725176 degree 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages