Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1005233 Oct 16, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>And Bill Clinton went AWAL--and O'bama never signed up. Why? because he was above the law? we were in the Iran crisis then, or did you forget about those nasty muzzies?

Obama registered for the draft.

There was no active draft when Obama was of age. Draft ended in 1973 - Obama was 12.

You really are dumber than sh*t.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1005234 Oct 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I don't need to son.
That's not my claim it's computer generated.... it's YOURS.
So I'm still waiting for you my little lying idiot!
Please note: I am calling you a liar son!
Since you don't keep up with these things, the signature of the mother is obviously computer generated. How about you look at the signature of the mother, and you tell us how a human hand can have the normal change in thickness and contrast of the script as the force on the pen point changes as the angle of the pen changes in the human hand while writing for the first half of the signature, and what is obviously a constant thickness and contrast computer generated script for the last half of the signature.

You never explained, for one example, how a computer generated signature got on a supposed "birth certificate" generated in 1961.
Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows are on, show me the ghost.
Show me the computer from 1961.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1005235 Oct 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Galt...don't start coming across like Lily.
But I'm assuming your blanket assessment includes all those on both sides of the aisle?
What's funny is Islam is the religion most intolerant of abortion and gays.
But Lily would defend Muslims until her last breath.
I'm with you on this issue.

Evangelicals are as conservative as it gets, with the abortion issue driving them.

It's funny how religious crazies of all stripes, from Evangelicals to Muslims to Catholics, are eager to strip their fellow citizens of their civil rights, based on their beliefs..

Even those who do not share their religious beliefs have their rights taken away due to the zealotry of the religious fascists.

Yes, fascists. Muslim fascists, evangelical fascists, Catholic fascists.

Yet you whine about a make believe 'war on Christmas', as you eagerly try to steal your fellow citizens rights.

It's both sad and pathetic.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1005236 Oct 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
who won't be voting for conservatives anymore.
keep up the good work baggers!
Conservative candidates will be far stronger when freed of the radical anti-abortionists...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1005237 Oct 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Galt...don't start coming across like Lily.
But I'm assuming your blanket assessment includes all those on both sides of the aisle?
What's funny is Islam is the religion most intolerant of abortion and gays.
But Lily would defend Muslims until her last breath.
Evangelical Christians place more importance on abortion than on taxes and government debt.

They also stayed home in 2012 because of religious bigotry.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1005238 Oct 16, 2013
Carney when asked about the income verification, negotiated by Senate Ds and Rs: claims now the admin is - "fine with it"

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1005239 Oct 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Your side overplayed their hand and lost - badly.
Now they should focus on improving Obamacare, which is needed.
Nobody ever said it was perfect, but the American people completely rejected the idea of repealing it.
They turned on Rmoney for suggesting it, and they turned on the Tealiban for trying it now.
Now all should work together to make national health insurance a reality, like it is in Israel and all other major industrial nations.
It's not going away. Work to improve it.
Your side lost decisively.
Deal with it.
They dropped the defunding bargaining chip.

The only two things they wanted at the end was for Congress to abide by the same law as the rest of us and the rest of us get the same one year delay as corporations.

Democrats wouldn't hear of it.

Now eat your cake. And stop dropping crumbs all over the place.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1005240 Oct 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Your side overplayed their hand and lost - badly.
Now they should focus on improving Obamacare, which is needed.
Nobody ever said it was perfect, but the American people completely rejected the idea of repealing it.
They turned on Rmoney for suggesting it, and they turned on the Tealiban for trying it now.
Now all should work together to make national health insurance a reality, like it is in Israel and all other major industrial nations.
It's not going away. Work to improve it.
Your side lost decisively.
Deal with it.
Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows is on, show me the ghost.
Show me the government shut down.
Show me the subsidy to oil companies.
Show me how insurance equates to availability of health care.
Show me the criteria "the secretary will determine..." everything with.

Was Obama involved in a conspiracy to kill the American Ambassador to Libya?

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1005242 Oct 16, 2013
Who Is The Smallest Government Spender Since Eisenhower? Would You Believe It's Barack Obama?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/05...

Notice how the Democrats Clinton & Obama were both lower that Reagan, Bush Sr & Bush Jr

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1005243 Oct 16, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's an interesting story in USA, not sure how the right wing blogs spun it. It was a state run exchange btw and through persistence Janice Baker, who had some preexisting conditions, was able to become Delaware's first enrollee at a savings of $150 per month vs her previous plan.
She's pleased.
Feds picking up that $150 a month?

Location hidden

#1005244 Oct 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi was the central operations point for Obama to ship arms to Al Qaeda in Syria.
Stevens didn't have security because his repeated requests for additional security had been repeatedly denied by Hillary.
Was Obama involved in a conspiracy to kill the US Ambassador to Libya?
Is the ghost of Niccolo Machiavelli inside your TV??

Did you talk to him today??

You have a real talent for saying truly stupid things.

It's folks like you that give the Tealiban a bad name, proof being their complete rejection by the American Public.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1005245 Oct 16, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Your out your mind. That thing will put the debt on steroids.
On net, CBO and JCT’s latest comprehensive estimate is that the effects of the two laws on direct spending and revenues related to health care will reduce federal deficits by $210 billion over the 2012–2021 period (see Table 1).

http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofil...

and so....

CBO: Repealing Obama healthcare law will increase budget deficit

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/healthc...
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1005246 Oct 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservative candidates will be far stronger when freed of the radical anti-abortionists...
You mean mentally? One can only hope, in your case also.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1005247 Oct 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the woman is paying $700 per month instead of $850...with no mention of the coverage difference...
Like the higher deductible level and co-pays.

Location hidden

#1005248 Oct 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you don't keep up with these things, the signature of the mother is obviously computer generated. How about you look at the signature of the mother, and you tell us how a human hand can have the normal change in thickness and contrast of the script as the force on the pen point changes as the angle of the pen changes in the human hand while writing for the first half of the signature, and what is obviously a constant thickness and contrast computer generated script for the last half of the signature.
You never explained, for one example, how a computer generated signature got on a supposed "birth certificate" generated in 1961.
Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows are on, show me the ghost.
Show me the computer from 1961.
Oh God, here we go!!

The crazy person from TX is in full flameout!!

In 5 years, nobody has been able to prove it false.

That doesn't stop a n idiot like you from beating the same stupid drum for five years.

You lost.

Get over it.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1005249 Oct 16, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Ever hear of e Weimar Republic?
Know what came after it?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1005250 Oct 16, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, sure it will.
August 17, 2012 4:00 AM
Spending $716 Billion, Twice
Time for an honest debate on Medicare.
By Grace-Marie Turner
The issue of $716 billion in spending cuts to Medicare has taken center stage, with accusations flying about who is raiding Medicare and pushing Granny off the cliff.
So here are the facts:
In 1997, the Republican Congress passed, and President Bill Clinton signed, the Balanced Budget Act (BBA), which gradually reduced payments to Medicare providers as part of a plan to reduce overall federal spending. The key to the policy is the Sustainable Growth Rate, which requires the government to adjust payments for physician services each year so that growth in Medicare spending does not exceed the growth of GDP.
But Medicare’s fee-for-service model works at cross-purposes with this policy, and incentivizes doctors to bill for more and more services, driving up Medicare spending to higher levels year after year. Further, each time the payment cuts are about to be triggered, doctors swarm Capitol Hill to get Congress to postpone them. At first, the payment cuts would have been just 1 or 2 percent if doctors hadn’t succeeded in killing them. But over time they have accumulated, and now doctors would be paid 27 percent less for treating Medicare patients if the originally intended cuts had gone into effect. And the cuts would continue in perpetuity.
Doctors say these payment reductions would cripple their practices and make it difficult for them to see Medicare patients, especially since Medicare already pays doctors less than private plans.
The American Medical Association wants a permanent “doc fix” that would end the threat of these cuts, and the fix was the main demand the AMA made when it was at the negotiating table over Obamacare. The White House promised the fix, but reneged at the last minute. The doc fix was yanked from the bill, largely because of its $208 billion price tag. Astonishingly, and much to the dismay of doctors across the country, the AMA endorsed Obamacare anyway, giving the bill an important push over the finish line.
Last month, following the Supreme Court’s disastrous decision about Obamacare, the Congressional Budget Office recalculated the ten-year cost of the health-overhaul law to determine what the court’s decision would mean to the overall cost of the law. The CBO concluded that the cuts to Medicare now total $716 billion over 10 years — chiefly because the ten-year window is moved three years into the future and, as health costs grow every year, so does Medicare spending.(The law contains other Medicare payment reductions as well.)
The president’s plan to “save” Medicare relies primarily on paying doctors and hospitals less and less by keeping in place the 1997 trajectory for spending cuts. According to Medicare actuaries, this would mean that 40 percent of providers eventually will either go bankrupt or stop seeing Medicare patients altogether.
"According to Medicare actuaries, this would mean that 40 percent of providers eventually will either go bankrupt or stop seeing Medicare patients altogether."

This would be consistent with anyone's plan to take over the entire health care industry.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1005251 Oct 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband's company recently cut back on everyone's overtime too.
Now I'm waiting for the letter to say I'm no longer covered under his insurance.
Who's singing 'Happy Days Are Here Again' in the background?
Nevermind. It's sonic and Lily.
If it were not for Democrats your husband would likely not have insurance to begin with. Also if the Republicans would have spent as much time on his jobs bill as his health care our employment rate would be far better also.

Location hidden

#1005252 Oct 16, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Feds picking up that $150 a month?
Obama is sending the bill for the $150 a month directly to you.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1005253 Oct 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the ghost of Niccolo Machiavelli inside your TV??
Did you talk to him today??
You have a real talent for saying truly stupid things.
It's folks like you that give the Tealiban a bad name, proof being their complete rejection by the American Public.
Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows is on, show me the ghost.
Show me a response to the post.

You're running away again. Here's the post again for your convenient reference:

Benghazi was the central operations point for Obama to ship arms to Al Qaeda in Syria.
Stevens didn't have security because his repeated requests for additional security had been repeatedly denied by Hillary.

Was Obama involved in a conspiracy to kill the US Ambassador to Libya?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Jacques Ottawa 182,192
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 min scirocco 68,914
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 51,305
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr LessHypeMoreFact 49,366
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 71,272
last post wins! (Apr '13) 4 hr L Morales 411
Holiday Greetings 6 hr Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?