Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
923,321 - 923,340 of 1,082,291 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And that explains the White House changing transcripts to something different than what was said.
Ad that explains you making sh*t up.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! That's your job son.
Why do you demand others do your work for you? You're such a lazy sob aren't you?
You never explained, for one example, how a computer generated signature got on a supposed "birth certificate" generated in 1961.

Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows are on, show me the ghost.
Show me the computer from 1961.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Ad that explains you making sh*t up.
How about you pull the transcripts from the White House website from when Obama explained how he was going to build a police force... how did he put it... "just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded" as the US Armed Forces.

Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows are on, show me the ghost.
Show me that transcript.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Emeem wrote:
The government shutdown, including layoffs and Vets denied monument access, all this just to provide cover for Boener save his job. Now he can say to the fanatic right wing morons that he tried everything but its time to eat the sht sandwich Obama is offering them.
Bon appetit.
There is no government shut down. It's all a lie. The only thing that is happening is, the Democrats are taking money away from veterans and giving that money to things like Big Bird, who wasn't affected by the government shut down hoax.

Show me the shut down government.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You never explained, for one example, how a computer generated signature got on a supposed "birth certificate" generated in 1961.
Show me the computer from 1961.
Here you go butt licker I got your Ghost hanging.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should Harry Reid tell Ted Cruz to pound sand:
Maybe because the ACA was passed in Congress, upheld by the courts & verified in the 2012 Presidential election.
If Republicans want to change it, try winning elections.
Quit threatening my Country.
I find it funny that The Republican Party that created the recession costing millions their jobs, homes & lifetime savings now pretend to actually give a sh*t abut people.
And that explains the tremendous ass-whuppin of historic proportions the Democrats and RINOs took in 2010, because the American people wanted ObamaKare, right?
You're an idiot.
If for no other reason, why don't the Democrats get rid of ObamaKare because the people don't want it?

The Democrats are holding the country hostage demanding ransom be paid to ObamaKare.
It's that simple.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Doushebagger Ghost for sure.
Time to talk your paranoia meds idiot. You baggers are all retarded.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should Harry Reid tell Ted Cruz to pound sand:
Maybe because the ACA was passed in Congress, upheld by the courts & verified in the 2012 Presidential election.
If Republicans want to change it, try winning elections.
Quit threatening my Country.
I find it funny that The Republican Party that created the recession costing millions their jobs, homes & lifetime savings now pretend to actually give a sh*t abut people.
The Democrats are holding the country hostage demanding ransom be paid to their Machiavellian Marxist ObamaKare.

The House passed HR 807, which not only explicitly requires the payment of the national debt in the case of an impasse over the debt limit, but even allows the President to exceed the debt limit itself in order to protect the nation’s credit.

That measure languishes in the Senate under the threat of a Presidential veto.

Now, why would the president threaten to destroy the fiscal standing of the United States in the world? Perhaps that's part of the ransom demand?

The people don't want ObamaKare. Get rid of it.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The House passed HR 807, which not only explicitly requires the payment of the national debt in the case of an impasse over the debt limit, but even allows the President to exceed the debt limit itself in order to protect the nation’s credit.
By the way, why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi? Was Obama part of the conspiracy to kill the US ambassador and just doing his assigned part of the plan?
Looks like you're having problems as your imaginary world is being exposed. Your spin flies in the face of what's really happening. All your imaginary "facts" are being marginalized by reality. You're being marginalized by reality. Nobody in their right mind is talking about HR 807. Nobody in their right mind is still trying to link Obama to Benghazi, especially today!
Fact: teabagger home grown terrorists like you played out their fantasy of shutting down the government and it worked for two weeks. Now everyone knows how crazy you guys are. Your influence is over, done, finished!! You don't matter any more!
God bless Ted Cruz!
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats are holding the government, economy and country hostage demanding ransom be paid to their Machiavellian Marxist totalitarian ObamaKare welfare program.
What is inside of you that, Wakes you up every morning, with the intent of blissfully lying on the blackman in the White House? I've the committee meeting on the house floor, where a democrat senator was questioning the chairman on the republicans changing the house rule #22;4. A rule that gave every member of the Senate the power to bring up a vote on a resolution to prevent the US from defaulting. Now, only the majority leader can bring up that vote after republicans altering the normal standing rules. But you'll lie for whatever reason, placing the blame on someone else, to take the bullseye off of your party's chest!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And that explains the tremendous ass-whuppin of historic proportions the Democrats and RINOs took in 2010, because the American people wanted ObamaKare, right?
You're an idiot.
If for no other reason, why don't the Democrats get rid of ObamaKare because the people don't want it?
The Democrats are holding the country hostage demanding ransom be paid to ObamaKare.
It's that simple.
America disagrees with your Minority view point.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is GREAT news!! "A mass exodus" of anti-American Rethugs to foreign lands. I love it. Leave America to those who really care about equal rights for ALL.
It really makes me wonder where these nut sacks think they're going to go? Somalia might be a good choice. Little if any government and you can own all of the automatic weapons you want, which would be really handy since there's virtually no law enforcement to keep someone else from killing you and taking your stuff. Also poor roads, no electricity, no clean water etc.
OBAMA DEM SHUT DOWN GOV

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

LOOK OUT 401KS DOW DROPS 700 POINTS OCT 17,2013!

THANKS TO THE DEMS AND OBAMA WHO ARE 100% AT FUALT
WHO WANTS TO BLAME THE TEA PARTY!
THE TEA PARTY PEOPLE ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT HAVE GOT ANY DAMN SENSE!
The Tea Party movement spontaneously formed in 2009 from the reaction of the American people to fiscally irresponsible actions of the federal government, misguided “stimulus” spending, bailouts and takeovers of private industry. Within the first few weeks of the movement, Tea Party Patriots formed to support the millions of Americans seeking to improve our great nation through renewed support for fiscal responsibility, constitutionally limited government, and free market economic policies.

Tea Party Patriots is a national grassroots organization that exists to serve and support the thousands of local organizations and millions of grassroots Patriots throughout our nation. We provide logistical, educational, networking and other support to thousands of community-based tea party groups around the country. Tea Party Patriots state and national coordinators serve your local grassroots groups, support you with the tools and technology you need to address your local issues, listen to your voices, gather your ideas, and together help shape the overall direction of our national movement. Working in a truly grassroots fashion, we have already changed the political landscape of America.

Tea Party Patriots is 100% grassroots, 100% of the time.

Tea Party Patriots is made up of, and funded by, millions of regular Americans just like you, who believe there is a better way forward for America. We are a non-profit 501(c)(4) organization that does not support any political party nor do we endorse candidates. If you support fiscal responsibility, constitutionally limited government, and free market economic policies, we encourage you to sign up for Tea Party Patriots today.OUR MISSION

The Tea Party Patriots’ mission is to restore America’s founding principles of Fiscal Responsibility, Constitutionally Limited Government and Free Markets.
OUR CORE PRINCIPLES

FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY means not overspending, and not burdening our children and grandchildren with our bills. In the words of Thomas Jefferson:“the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity [is] swindling futurity on a large scale.” A more fiscally responsible government will take fewer taxes from our paychecks.

CONSTITUTIONALLY LIMITED GOVERNMENT means power resides with the people and not with the government. Governing should be done at the most local level possible where it can be held accountable. America’s founders believed that government power should be limited, enumerated, and constrained by our Constitution. Tea Party Patriots agree. The American people make this country great, not our government.

FREE MARKET ECONOMICS made America an economic superpower that for at least two centuries provided subsequent generations of Americans more opportunities and higher standards of living. An erosion of our free markets through government intervention is at the heart of America’s current economic decline, stagnating jobs, and spiraling debt and deficits. Failures in government programs and government-controlled financial markets helped spark the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression. Further government interventions and takeovers have made this Great Recession longer and deeper. A renewed focus on free markets will lead to a more vibrant economy creating jobs and higher standards of living for future generations.http://www.teapart ypatriots.org/about/
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
Oh my is der Walter Mitty having a bad night? I guess making up all of those fairy tales wears your paranoid lying azz out, huh Walter? Many thanks for being a bagger you deranged idiot.Your obvious misery brings great happiness to real Americans. The very scary part is that baggers like this want to run this nation...Talk about scary.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is GREAT news!! "A mass exodus" of anti-American Rethugs to foreign lands. I love it. Leave America to those who really care about equal rights for ALL.
I heard that Glenn Beck is talking about moving to Canada. Sure. The land of single payer health care, same sex marriage and incredibly strict gun laws. He'll fit right in.
OBAMA DEM SHUT DOWN GOV

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to talk your paranoia meds idiot. You baggers are all retarded.
Was Obama part of a conspiracy to kill the US Ambassador to Libya?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that Glenn Beck is talking about moving to Canada. Sure. The land of single payer health care, same sex marriage and incredibly strict gun laws. He'll fit right in.
Was Obama part of a conspiracy to kill the US Ambassador to Libya?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my is der Walter Mitty having a bad night? I guess making up all of those fairy tales wears your paranoid lying azz out, huh Walter? Many thanks for being a bagger you deranged idiot.Your obvious misery brings great happiness to real Americans. The very scary part is that baggers like this want to run this nation...Talk about scary.
What's scary is the direct connection between Machiavelli's "The Prince" and ObamaKare.

Show me the fairy tale.
OBAMA DEM SHUT DOWN GOV

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Why I am a black Tea Party patriot opposed to Barack Obama

I've seen lives ruined by the welfare dependency backed by this Democratic president. We need the dignity of self-reliance

Share 4
inShare0
Email

Obama was marketed as a "new" kind of politician.

Hogwash! Black America has suffered the devastating consequences of numerous Obamas, mostly whites ones, for many years.

Here is my personal story.

A urine smell permeated the stairwell. In the darkness due to smashed light bulbs, the sound of broken wine bottles underfoot echoed off the concrete walls. I was nine years old. With the elevators out of service half the time due to vandalism, I was forced many times to take the scary trek into the shadow of death up the stairwell to our sixth-floor apartment in the projects of east Baltimore.

This was a far cry from the brand spanking new building we had moved into just two years earlier. I remember our excitement when my parents, three younger siblings and I moved in our apartment. It was a dream come true – moving from our leaky-roofed ghetto into a place where everything, including the appliances, were new.

We were one of the first in the 11-story, all black residents building. While a few people kept their apartments lovely, most seemed committed to destroying the building.
Lloyd Marcus as a child Lloyd Marcus as a child growing up in Baltimore

All I kept hearing was that everything was the "white man's fault". Even at the age of nine, I sarcastically thought to myself, "how can we stop these evil white people from sneaking in here at night peeing in the stairwell, leaving broken wine bottles, smashing the light bulbs and attacking people?"

So, my early experience living in the government project taught me that some folks simply have a ghetto mindset. I also witnessed the trap of government welfare. And why were so many around me angry and violent – despite getting free housing, food and healthcare?

It was the late 50s when my dad was one of the first blacks to break the colour barrier into the Baltimore fire department. The sight of him in his crisp blue firefighter's uniform made everyone proud, though none more than me. With dad's new job, the government raised our rent to $72 per month. I remember my dad saying, "Seventy-two dollars! They must be crazy. We're movin'!"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Dale 174,940
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Patriot AKA Bozo 45,840
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 53 min OnlyPatchWork 68,051
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 473
Amy 7-28 3 hr Sublime1 16
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr Eric 68,396
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Terry rigsby 48,944
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 2:52PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000