Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1005023 Oct 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
How big is the debt?
Do you know if you paid the government $1.00 a second every day it would take 32,000 years to reach $1 Trillion!
The National Debt has continued to increase an average of
$1.81 billion per day since September 30, 2012.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1005024 Oct 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You never explained, for one example, how a computer generated signature got on a supposed "birth certificate" generated in 1961.
Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows are on, show me the ghost.
Show me the computer from 1961.
lol! I don't need to son.

That's not my claim it's computer generated.... it's YOURS.

So I'm still waiting for you my little lying idiot!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1005025 Oct 16, 2013
Constitutional scholar Sarah Palin explains complicated Constitutional law words to you

Apparently the president thinks he can furlough reality when talking about the debt limit. To suggest that raising the debt limit doesnít incur more debt is laughably absurd. The very reason why you raise the debt limit is so that you can incur more debt. Otherwise whatís the point?

Itís also shameful to see him scaremongering the markets with his talk of default. There is no way we can default if we follow the Constitution. The Fourteenth Amendment, Section 4, requires that we service our debt first. We currently collect more than enough tax revenue to service our debt if we do that first. However, we donít have enough money to continue to finance our ever-growing federal government (with our $17 trillion dollar national debt that has increased over 50% since Obama took office). Thatís why President Obama wants to increase the debt limit. He doesnít want to make the tough decisions to rein in government spending.

Also, too: Social Security.

So, heís scaremongering the markets about default, just as he tries to scaremonger our senior citizens about their Social Security, which, by the way, is funded by the Social Security Trust Fund and is solvent through 2038.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/14/constit...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1005026 Oct 16, 2013
Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) said in a tweet that the shutdown will end on Wednesday, now that House Republicans failed to pass their own bill last night.

'Having exhausted all alternatives, today looks to be the day we do the right thing and end the shutdown.'

Flake opposed using a shutdown as leverage to defund Obamacare from the start because he didn't think the strategy would work.

"If you're going to take a stand on something, the other side has to fear a shutdown," Flake said on MSNBC's Morning Joe at the beginning of October. "In this case, I think the Democrats knew that if there were to be a shutdown, that it would be Republicans who take the blame. And so you're threatening to do something that the other side isn't very fearful of."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/flake-s...

hey tea party....you lost.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1005027 Oct 16, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
As my little bitches obsession continues as she waits for her SS check and food stamps. Hypocrite much...I guess it's the "CULTURE" huh psycho? I served they are the ones that send me my $1,000 a month check, and my tri-care along with a few other perks..
It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1005028 Oct 16, 2013
99.6% of http://healthcare.gov visitors did not enroll in Obamacare
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1005029 Oct 16, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Every day is Nutcase Day with these Gormless Officious Pervs...and a very merry Unbirthday to you, Lil. Don'cha just love a bunch of losers who don't know that scrapping and scraping are two different things, call others tards because they've never heard the term "wont," and are Sofa King stupid they can't figure out sofa king? Aunt Batty Loo musta' larned 'em all.
Oh yeah; that "wont" post was priceless. Probably thinks it's from that song "Baby Ima Wontchoo"!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1005030 Oct 16, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
we were talking about your silly notion that Republicans are holding anyone hostage. But now you want to change the subject.
They are son.

But it looks like the cracks are getting bigger in the hostage takers armour...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1005031 Oct 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Meltdown in progress....
Start packing; the teaparty is over. Where will you go? Russia?
My delusional liberal clueless friend, the show has just begun.

Obama, Reid and the Democrats are now the stars of the show.

Instead of worrying about the tea party or republicans, you should just hope the new stars can pull this off.

Because the curtain will come down on them otherwise. For good.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1005032 Oct 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Was Obama involved in a conspiracy to kill the US Ambassador to Libya?
No son. He wasn't.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1005033 Oct 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I was asking someone else, but since you butted in....
Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows are on, show me the ghost.
Show me the government shut down.
You're right son. There's no government shutdown in Somalia where you live.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1005034 Oct 16, 2013
In a column at ďbirtherĒ conspiracy website World Net Daily, longtime Republican Party operative and former Nixon aide Pat Buchanan urged the Republicans to destroy Americaís standing in the world rather than give in to President Barack Obamaís Affordable Care Act ó also known as Obamacare.

Right Wing Watch reported that Buchanan urged the Republican Party to be like the Biblical character Samson, who, betrayed by the temptress Delilah and blinded by the Philistines, pulled down the Philistinesí temple to kill them and himself rather than live in subjugation.

ďRepublicans should refuse to raise the white flag and insist on an honorable avenue of retreat,Ē Buchanan wrote.ďAnd if Harry Reidís Senate demands the GOP end the sequester on federal spending, or be blamed for a debt default, the party should, Samson-like, bring down the roof of the temple on everybodyís head.Ē

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/16/pat-buc...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1005035 Oct 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like this?
The House passed HR 807, which not only explicitly requires the payment of the national debt in the case of an impasse over the debt limit, but even allows the President to exceed the debt limit itself in order to protect the nationís credit.
That measure languishes in the Senate under the threat of a Presidential veto.
Well that's nice son.

In can languish forever.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1005036 Oct 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Taken the air out of that sail"?
You funny. The sail on the sailboat hasn't even left the dock yet.
so how many have signed up for it? can you give us an accurate figure?

talk about no wind in the sail. and who knows that maybe next week the companies that should've never been hired(because privatization never works) might get their head out of their ass.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1005037 Oct 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
My delusional liberal clueless friend, the show has just begun.
Obama, Reid and the Democrats are now the stars of the show.
Instead of worrying about the tea party or republicans, you should just hope the new stars can pull this off.
Because the curtain will come down on them otherwise. For good.
You're a trip
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1005038 Oct 16, 2013
flack wrote:
Bush was honorably discharged from the Air National Guard in October 1973 at the rank of first lieutenant. An ANG physical dated 15 May 1971 indicates that he had logged 625 flight hours by that time, and he ultimately completed 326 hours as pilot and 10 as co-pilot while serving with the 111th FIS in Texas. In the fall of 1973, Bush began coursework at the Harvard Business School where he received an MBA in 1975.
This article has relied on a number of print sources and first-hand accounts. Particularly informative in describing the history and military service of the F-102 Delta Dagger has been the fantastic book Century Jets: USAF Frontline Fighters of the Cold War and its 65 page article entitled "Convair F-102 Delta Dagger" by Robert F. Dorr. Other sources that provided background information as well as interesting details include The Complete Encyclopedia of World Aircraft by David Donald, ed., Convair F-102 Delta Dagger by Wayne Mutza, and David Isby's Jane's Fighter Combat in the Jet Age. Another superb resource is Joe Baugher's American Military Aircraft, particularly the F-102A and Squadron Service sections.
We are also indebted to a number of former pilots and ground crew who flew and maintained the F-102 at Air Force and National Guard bases around the world from 1958 to 1973. These retired servicemen have provided extensive details and expertise in documenting the history of the F-102 and providing relevant comparisons to more recent planes that our staff members have experience flying.
by Greg Alexander
by Joe Yoon,
What a lowlife pathetic attempt at making Bush appear to be just a good old American patriot. Even as dumb as you are that was laughable. Bush is a proven coward that had his "DADDY" get him into the ANG" ahead of over 200 men that were in line, and then after a million or so wasted on training that moron he lost his license and then went AWOL, and is still AWOL which makes him a deserter, yet that pecker head became president thanks to idiots like you. If you are to tell his story don't leave out just what an idiot he really was..A total disgrace, and so are you.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1005039 Oct 16, 2013
If it's ghetto, illiterate, and loser... It's liberal, bent over by Limbaugh and Beck, and punked by The Tea Party or Fox News..

It's the culture..

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1005040 Oct 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Constitutional scholar Sarah Palin explains complicated Constitutional law words to you
Apparently the president thinks he can furlough reality when talking about the debt limit. To suggest that raising the debt limit doesnít incur more debt is laughably absurd. The very reason why you raise the debt limit is so that you can incur more debt. Otherwise whatís the point?
Itís also shameful to see him scaremongering the markets with his talk of default. There is no way we can default if we follow the Constitution. The Fourteenth Amendment, Section 4, requires that we service our debt first. We currently collect more than enough tax revenue to service our debt if we do that first. However, we donít have enough money to continue to finance our ever-growing federal government (with our $17 trillion dollar national debt that has increased over 50% since Obama took office). Thatís why President Obama wants to increase the debt limit. He doesnít want to make the tough decisions to rein in government spending.
Also, too: Social Security.
So, heís scaremongering the markets about default, just as he tries to scaremonger our senior citizens about their Social Security, which, by the way, is funded by the Social Security Trust Fund and is solvent through 2038.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/14/constit...
She's right.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1005041 Oct 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no one cares. the GOP shutdown has taken the air out of that sail.
and i imagine the next few weeks of right wing pundits trying to cover for the GOP surrender will keep it that way.
The Dems surrendered several issues too.

The dislike of Obamacare is not wiped out in two weeks and has been persistent for years.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1005042 Oct 16, 2013
The real psycho:
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
As my little bitches obsession continues as she waits for her SS check and food stamps. Hypocrite much...I guess it's the "CULTURE" huh psycho?
Do you take any medications for your state of confusion condition?

It really is the "culture" with you people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Jacques Ottawa 185,063
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Earthling-1 51,531
abby03-02-15 24 min Mister Tonka 10
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 28 min Mother Superior 51,366
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 38 min JOEL 71,559
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr RJS 7,962
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Terrible_Herbst 5,077
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:47 am PST