Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1004768 Oct 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
"Like I say to the Television"
And you expect an answer??
Sane people don't talk to imaginary ghosts in their TV's.
You just admitted you do.
Proof positive that you're the lunatic you display here daily.
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows are on, show me the ghost.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"Like I say to the Television"

And you expect an answer??

Sane people don't talk to imaginary ghosts in their TV's.

You just admitted you do.

Proof positive that you're the lunatic you display here daily.

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>

Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows are on, show me the ghost.

Your Honor, the defense doesn't need to present a case. The defense rests.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1004769 Oct 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So that's your excuse? Really,.
This is how you right whinrs get so stupid.
You search on line for that heading & a gazillion right whiner sites have this posted as if Clinton said it.
You did your part & posted it as the truth.
Now you know why you people are dumber than sh*t.
And that explains the White House changing transcripts to something different than what was said.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1004770 Oct 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
After a relatively calm conference meeting this morning, Speaker John Boehner is moving forward with his new fiscal strategy, which slightly revises the bipartisan framework being discussed in the Senate. But he’s treading carefully. According to his allies, he’s still hoping to bring the House’s plan to the floor tonight, and he thinks it can pass, as long as a few elements of the proposal are tinkered with. The 218 votes he needs, though, aren’t there yet, and he and his team are spending the afternoon informally whipping skeptical Republicans.
One major development this afternoon: The delay of the medical-device tax, which was part of Boehner’s proposal earlier today, is now out of the framework, according to sources close to the internal House GOP deliberations. Conservatives complained today that delaying the tax would be “crony capitalism” and they can’t sell it to the Republican base as a viable Republican win.
....Meanwhile, Senate Republicans have slowed down their talks with Democrats as they wait to see if Boehner can pass his plan. Privately, they’re worried that if Boehner struggles to find support for his amped-up version of the emerging Senate deal, it’ll give even more leverage to Senate majority leader Harry Reid.“If the House can’t get its act together, we’re going to get nothing, other than preserving sequestration,” says a Senate GOP aide.“They’re playing games, and we’re over here, just trying to survive.”
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/361299/b...
The House passed HR 807, which not only explicitly requires the payment of the national debt in the case of an impasse over the debt limit, but even allows the President to exceed the debt limit itself in order to protect the nation’s credit.

That measure languishes in the Senate under the threat of a Presidential veto.

The Democrats are holding the government, economy and country hostage demanding ransom be paid to their Machiavellian Marxist totalitarian ObamaKare welfare program.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1004771 Oct 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) accused MSNBC host Thomas Roberts of making “inappropriate” comments on Tuesday after he asked if she hated President Barack Obama’s health care reform law “more than you love your country.”
Following the announcement of a House Republican plan that threw a wrench in a bipartisan Senate deal to reopen the government, Roberts pointed out to Blackburn that the House was continuing to demand that part of the Affordable Care Act be repealed or delayed even after the president said the law was nonnegotiable.
“Do you hate Obamacare more than you love your country?” Roberts wondered.
“I think that comments like that, that you are making, are just incredibly inappropriate,” Blackburn replied.
“You don’t think it’s incredibly inappropriate to shut down our government and take all the hostages of Americans that you’ve taken?” Roberts pressed.“No, no, no. It’s not inappropriate because you’ve taken the government hostage through a shutdown. And all the American people, you’re now walking them to a cliff, the economy, and you’re going to push them over, one by one, based on the fact that you don’t like the ACA. That’s all it is.”
“Listen to yourself! We didn’t want a government shutdown,” Blackburn insisted.“Just listen to the way you’re sounding. My goodness! We didn’t want a government shutdown. We don’t want a government default.”
Roberts reminded the Tennessee Republican that she had told the Economic Club of Nashville that conservative lawmakers should do “everything we can do” to derail the health care reform law, and then she praised the efforts of Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX).
“You have been planning a shutdown since August!” Roberts charged.
“Not at all!” Blackburn shot back.“What you are doing is so inappropriate. We didn’t want a shutdown. What we want to do is solve problems.”
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/15/msnbc-h...
better worry about solving your PR disaster.
<spam>

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1004772 Oct 16, 2013
The House passed HR 807, which not only explicitly requires the payment of the national debt in the case of an impasse over the debt limit, but even allows the President to exceed the debt limit itself in order to protect the nation’s credit.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1004773 Oct 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should Harry Reid concede and allow the defunding of ObamaKare to proceed?
Maybe because it makes sense?
Maybe because ObamaKare is Machiavellian?
Maybe because ObamaKare is Marxist?
Maybe because nobody wants to be equal to a crackwhore?
Maybe because ObamaKare is an impossible pipe dream?
Maybe because ObamaKare is obviously causing people to lose their full time jobs?
Maybe because ObamaKare is obviously causing people to lose their health insurance?
Maybe because the people don't want ObamaKare?
Maybe because ObamaKare will bankrupt the country and not be able to provide the same health care that people are getting today?
Maybe because it's impossible for a Machiavellian Marxist program to succeed?
Pick you reason....
Show me the reason Reid is obstructing everything to protect ObamaKare.
Why should Harry Reid tell Ted Cruz to pound sand:

Maybe because the ACA was passed in Congress, upheld by the courts & verified in the 2012 Presidential election.

If Republicans want to change it, try winning elections.

Quit threatening my Country.

I find it funny that The Republican Party that created the recession costing millions their jobs, homes & lifetime savings now pretend to actually give a sh*t abut people.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1004774 Oct 16, 2013
The government shutdown, including layoffs and Vets denied monument access, all this just to provide cover for Boener save his job. Now he can say to the fanatic right wing morons that he tried everything but its time to eat the sht sandwich Obama is offering them.
Bon appetit.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1004775 Oct 16, 2013
Emeem wrote:
Soon the teabagger leadership will join us here on Topix as they'll be booted off the big stage. Brace yourself, here comes a minute by minute analysis of Benghazi. That's all they'll have left.

By the way, why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi? Was Obama part of the conspiracy to kill the US ambassador and just doing his assigned part of the plan?

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1004776 Oct 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And that explains the White House changing transcripts to something different than what was said.
Ad that explains you making sh*t up.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1004777 Oct 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! That's your job son.
Why do you demand others do your work for you? You're such a lazy sob aren't you?
You never explained, for one example, how a computer generated signature got on a supposed "birth certificate" generated in 1961.

Show me the computer from 1961.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1004778 Oct 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Ad that explains you making sh*t up.
How about you pull the transcripts from the White House website from when Obama explained how he was going to build a police force... how did he put it... "just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded" as the US Armed Forces.

Show me that transcript.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1004779 Oct 16, 2013
Emeem wrote:
The government shutdown, including layoffs and Vets denied monument access, all this just to provide cover for Boener save his job. Now he can say to the fanatic right wing morons that he tried everything but its time to eat the sht sandwich Obama is offering them.
Bon appetit.
There is no government shut down. It's all a lie. The only thing that is happening is, the Democrats are taking money away from veterans and giving that money to things like Big Bird, who wasn't affected by the government shut down hoax.

Show me the shut down government.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1004780 Oct 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You never explained, for one example, how a computer generated signature got on a supposed "birth certificate" generated in 1961.
Show me the computer from 1961.
Here you go butt licker I got your Ghost hanging.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1004781 Oct 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe because the ACA was passed in Congress, upheld by the courts & verified in the 2012 Presidential election.
I find it funny that The Republican Party that created the recession costing millions their jobs, homes & lifetime savings now pretend to actually give a sh*t abut people.
And that explains the tremendous ass-whuppin of historic proportions the Democrats and RINOs took in 2010, because the American people wanted ObamaKare, right?
You're an idiot.
If for no other reason, why don't the Democrats get rid of ObamaKare because the people don't want it?

The Democrats are holding the country hostage demanding ransom be paid to ObamaKare.
It's that simple.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1004782 Oct 16, 2013
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Doushebagger Ghost for sure.
Time to talk your paranoia meds idiot. You baggers are all retarded.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1004783 Oct 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats are holding the country hostage demanding ransom be paid to their Machiavellian Marxist ObamaKare.

Now, why would the president threaten to destroy the fiscal standing of the United States in the world? Perhaps that's part of the ransom demand?

The people don't want ObamaKare. Get rid of it.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1004784 Oct 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi? Was Obama part of the conspiracy to kill the US ambassador and just doing his assigned part of the plan?
Looks like you're having problems as your imaginary world is being exposed. Your spin flies in the face of what's really happening. All your imaginary "facts" are being marginalized by reality. You're being marginalized by reality. Nobody in their right mind is talking about HR 807. Nobody in their right mind is still trying to link Obama to Benghazi, especially today!
Fact: teabagger home grown terrorists like you played out their fantasy of shutting down the government and it worked for two weeks. Now everyone knows how crazy you guys are. Your influence is over, done, finished!! You don't matter any more!
God bless Ted Cruz!
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#1004785 Oct 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats are holding the government, economy and country hostage demanding ransom be paid to their Machiavellian Marxist totalitarian ObamaKare welfare program.
What is inside of you that, Wakes you up every morning, with the intent of blissfully lying on the blackman in the White House? I've the committee meeting on the house floor, where a democrat senator was questioning the chairman on the republicans changing the house rule #22;4. A rule that gave every member of the Senate the power to bring up a vote on a resolution to prevent the US from defaulting. Now, only the majority leader can bring up that vote after republicans altering the normal standing rules. But you'll lie for whatever reason, placing the blame on someone else, to take the bullseye off of your party's chest!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1004786 Oct 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And that explains the tremendous ass-whuppin of historic proportions the Democrats and RINOs took in 2010, because the American people wanted ObamaKare, right?
You're an idiot.
If for no other reason, why don't the Democrats get rid of ObamaKare because the people don't want it?
The Democrats are holding the country hostage demanding ransom be paid to ObamaKare.
It's that simple.
America disagrees with your Minority view point.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1004787 Oct 16, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is GREAT news!! "A mass exodus" of anti-American Rethugs to foreign lands. I love it. Leave America to those who really care about equal rights for ALL.
It really makes me wonder where these nut sacks think they're going to go? Somalia might be a good choice. Little if any government and you can own all of the automatic weapons you want, which would be really handy since there's virtually no law enforcement to keep someone else from killing you and taking your stuff. Also poor roads, no electricity, no clean water etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 9-22 8 min Kuuipo 11
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min loose cannon 178,224
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 98,253
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,288
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,741
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,486
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,725
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••