Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,161)

Showing posts 923,201 - 923,220 of1,078,819
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

killtaker wrote:
What we do early in life kind of pays off later...
"63% of wealthy parents make their children read 2 or more non-fiction books a month vs. 3% for poor"
Dave Ramsey
Not all learn from reading. Some people learn from seeing someone else do it first. Some people learn from hearing someone else read it first. And some people learn from doing things from a hands on approach so what's your point?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be a politician cause you never answer a question.
i have no comment concerning that assertion.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

killtaker wrote:
What we do early in life kind of pays off later...
"63% of wealthy parents make their children read 2 or more non-fiction books a month vs. 3% for poor"
Dave Ramsey
Wealth correlates with intelligence and education...and many wealthy parents teach their children to read before starting school...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
is it your contention that what one man says can cause the failures at F&F?
because that's all you've got on Barney. what he said. and i think we have more than that on Ted. would you like the quotes that match his actual actions?
Emammy's had a bad day, we have to cut him some slack.

His lies have caught up with him, and he doesn't like it one bit!!

He can't help it. He's been kicked from pillar to post all his miserable life.

I lit him up like a vat full of gasoline today. He'll have scars from it.

Did you notice he yells at his fav quarterback on TV?? Then tries to justify it as normal behavior. LOL

No further proof is needed concerning how crazy these right wingnuts are. Him and Dweeb. Loony birds of a feather.

Now that I have him gnawing the bone, my work here is done for tonight!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well maybe &, I'm not a left or right, I'm just me! The " something similar" thing has far too much latitude. What has the democrats done similar to holding the country hostage for ransom? Harry Reid is the majority leader so, he's entitled to that power but, he's not holding the country hostage!
DemoKKKrats keep black people mired in poverty to assure their votes....

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well maybe &, I'm not a left or right, I'm just me! The " something similar" thing has far too much latitude. What has the democrats done similar to holding the country hostage for ransom? Harry Reid is the majority leader so, he's entitled to that power but, he's not holding the country hostage!
they gave the majority leader in the house the same power. And your hostage comparison is as partisan as it gets. That's political rhetoric. The senate is just as guilty as the house.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Eman wrote:
"(DAILY KOS)-- My wife and I just got our updates from Kaiser telling us what our 2014 rates will be. Her monthly has been $168 this year, mine $150. We have a high deductible. We are generally healthy people who donít go to the doctor often. I barely ever go. The insurance is in case of a major catastrophe.
Well, now, because of Obamacare, my wifeís rate is gong to $302 per month and mine is jumping to $284.
I am canceling insurance for us and I am not paying any [expletive]penalty. What the hell kind of reform is this?"
but in return for higher premiums you get to feel good by subsidizing other people's slacker children and the chronically ill...doesn't that make you feel better?...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
he brought it up you fckn idiot. Go talk to your johns in the tv, skank.
Somebody's (Emammy) up past their bedtime.

Overtired or an emotional meltdown?

You be the judge!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Not all learn from reading. Some people learn from seeing someone else do it first. Some people learn from hearing someone else read it first. And some people learn from doing things from a hands on approach so what's your point?
its not about "learning". Think of reading as sit ups for your brain.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Emammy's had a bad day, we have to cut him some slack.
His lies have caught up with him, and he doesn't like it one bit!!
He can't help it. He's been kicked from pillar to post all his miserable life.
I lit him up like a vat full of gasoline today. He'll have scars from it.
Did you notice he yells at his fav quarterback on TV?? Then tries to justify it as normal behavior. LOL
No further proof is needed concerning how crazy these right wingnuts are. Him and Dweeb. Loony birds of a feather.
Now that I have him gnawing the bone, my work here is done for tonight!!
see, this is entertaining. Don't leave nutsickles.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
A sizable contingent of more moderate Republicans have watched with alarm as their party has been commandeered by tea party members and right-wing activists trying to kill Obamacare at all costs.
The absurdity struck home for Rep. Pete King (R-N.Y.) Tuesday as the prominent conservative organizations Heritage Action, Red State and FreedomWorks all came out against a last-second GOP leadership plan to avert a crisis that Democrats had warned was too far to the right.
"This party is going nuts," King told HuffPost. "So many people I run into who are normal people -- and I hate to use that term -- they just can't understand what's going on."
"On this one they can't even see both sides," King said. "They just think Republicans are crazy. That's it. They see no justification for any of this."
He added that the compromise House leaders were pushing actually did little to affect Obamacare, except to force the federal government to stop contributing its share to congressional staffers' health insurance.
"Even if this bill passed tonight, what would it have done?" King said. "After shutting down the government for two and a half weeks, laying off 800,000 people, all the damage we caused, all we would end up doing was taking away health insurance from congressional employees. That's it? That's what you go to war for? That's what we shut down the United States government for?"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/15/pete...
Peter King is free to join the DemoKKKrats if he chooses....but they won't want him...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

FWIW...

This is carol....

"...He who said that all Conservatives are stupid did not know them. Stupid Conservatives there may be,óand there certainly are very stupid Radicals. The well-educated, widely-read Conservative, who is well assured that all good things are gradually being brought to an end by the voice of the people, is generally the pleasantest man to be met."

Anthony Trollope
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
DemoKKKrats keep black people mired in poverty to assure their votes....
Show me the logic behind a statement like that. Black people vote the folks that keep them poor? Do you hear how ignorant you sound.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
September 3, 2013
But even in Europe, a Pew Research poll last year....
The poll was done last year as I stated and there has been no new polls reflecting views about the issues of NSA spying and his handling of Libya, Syria or Egypt.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The poll was done last year as I stated and there has been no new polls reflecting views about the issues of NSA spying and his handling of Libya, Syria or Egypt.
i know this is right wing denial day/week/month/year, but really?
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
they gave the majority leader in the house the same power. And your hostage comparison is as partisan as it gets. That's political rhetoric. The senate is just as guilty as the house.
You don't know what you're talking about. They changed the bill to give them power to try &, leverage the WH into their 1 sided compromise. Harry Reid has nothing to do with the republicans hostage tactics. They rigged a once neutral rule to fit their gov't shutdown agenda.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Eman wrote:
"(DAILY KOS)-- My wife and I just got our updates from Kaiser telling us what our 2014 rates will be. Her monthly has been $168 this year, mine $150. We have a high deductible. We are generally healthy people who donít go to the doctor often. I barely ever go. The insurance is in case of a major catastrophe.
Well, now, because of Obamacare, my wifeís rate is gong to $302 per month and mine is jumping to $284.
I am canceling insurance for us and I am not paying any [expletive]penalty. What the hell kind of reform is this?"
My favorite part of this beyond someone admitting there that the premiums and deductibles are higher-by a ways- than previous years was the people commenting panicking about him being honest about it happening.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

The insurance exchanges are sit up following the Pelosi model. You have to sign up for your plan before you find out what's in it.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Hey people, sign up for the Whatever Insurance, I'll let you know later how much you have to pay.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody's (Emammy) up past their bedtime.
Overtired or an emotional meltdown?
You be the judge!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA
atta boy, keep us entertained.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 923,201 - 923,220 of1,078,819
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

107 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 19 min danetoo 67,890
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min jacques Mont Tremblant 174,493
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Hey now 45,763
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr frankensnorter 48,848
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 2 hr Must be you 7
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 2 hr WeDoneOutBabiedThemDevils 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••