Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1520820 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1005576 Oct 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Poor Jay Carney he tries so hard. His talking points today tried to make Obama look Presidential and above partisan pettiness.
Than his narcissistic client ruins all his hard work within one minute of talking.
Would you like some cheese with our whine?? wawawawawa
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1005577 Oct 16, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
You right wing morons still don't get what happened. Let me try again:
Obama walked over to the Senate, went over to Ted Cruz's chair (with Ted sitting in it) and took a dump. Then he told him "Don't make me come back here in three months and do this again.".
You loser who always makes a claim, then can't back it up! Talk about looking stupid and working hard to prove it that's Patrick!

it's the culture...
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Blanchard, OK

#1005578 Oct 16, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
You right wing morons still don't get what happened. Let me try again:
Obama walked over to the Senate, went over to Ted Cruz's chair (with Ted sitting in it) and took a dump. Then he told him "Don't make me come back here in three months and do this again.".
Then they called you, Toby the Janitor, into clean it up!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1005579 Oct 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Poor Jay Carney he tries so hard. His talking points today tried to make Obama look Presidential and above partisan pettiness.
Than his narcissistic client ruins all his hard work within one minute of talking.
Poor JasonJay. She's been whining all day.

Getting beaten badly will do that to wingnuts.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1005580 Oct 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like some cheese with our whine?? wawawawawa
If it's ghetto, moocher, and idiot... It's free cheese, loser, and ass-clown liberal...

We Tea Party Patriots don't give a shit what you stupid commie ghetto liberals think...

It's the culture...
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Blanchard, OK

#1005581 Oct 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like some cheese with our whine?? wawawawawa
For beginners..

We'd like for you to do a better job of washing balls...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1005582 Oct 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like some cheese with our whine?? wawawawawa
Wow! You really have a lot of class. Do you practice gloating with your former friends who avoid you now?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1005584 Oct 16, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Throwing commonsense at you traitor would is like still throwing crack at an addict you moron. America's sellout Nuculur option, a traitor, always coming back for more "BLAMING" others for his addiction to idiot, selling out America's war heroes, military, war memorials and those Veterans actually serve...
Comrade Obama's and nutsack's continued war on America and Veterans shows how brown shirt the USA and demokRats have become since George Bush, comrade obama denying people freedom, controlling peoples lives, and denying people their rights..
It's the culture...
<this communist propaganda message approved by Vladie boy Putin>
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1005585 Oct 16, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If it's ghetto, moocher, and idiot... It's free cheese, loser, and ass-clown liberal...
We Tea Party Patriots don't give a shit what you stupid commie ghetto liberals think...
It's the culture...
After just what happened with Syria, nutjob the cult member feels the need to gloat. The libturd has no life.

What this nutuclur retard doesn't realize, is that the Democrats are going to take a hit for this too.

It is a big loser for the middle class. Libturds don't get it, the morons.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1005586 Oct 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Which surrender caucus?
The Dems didn't get their unlimited debt ceiling, appropriations in the funding bill are at the $986-billion post-sequester discretionary spending level sought by GOP, pro-rated until 1/15, and the Obama exec order to suspend income verification for a year was overturned with the bill requiring verification of income eligibility for premium tax credits for insurance under ObamaCare.
""John Boehner:'We Just Didn't Win'""

Keep whining. It's fun to watch, Lady Moonbat.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1005587 Oct 16, 2013
tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
You never served...youe pot smoking has got to stop!
LOL, I like posting non-partisan commentary to see what radical partisan hyperventilates over it.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1005588 Oct 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who thinks the Dems didn't negotiate and compromise is denying what happened.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your desperation is showing!!

Spin girl, spin!!
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1005589 Oct 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor JasonJay. She's been whining all day.
Getting beaten badly will do that to wingnuts.
AND... We're suppose to care what you ignorant ghetto urban folk "think?" LMAO..

It's the culture...

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1005590 Oct 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I always think that she's more like Marsha Blackburn!!
Bay Buchanan had some sort of speech impediment, didn't she?
Meanwhile, here's the winner of the Political Photo of the year!
http://vimeo.com/63696868
Aw...did the one of Mittens riding bitch on the jet ski lose like the subject? Nice picture, though, almost screams to the captioned "Looks Like That Rainy Day's Here," but not for Obama. Did you here McCain's comment on Gohmert calling him an Al-queda sympathizer? "Something like that might be consider vindictive if the accuser had any intelligence" or something to that effect. lol
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1005591 Oct 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
<this communist propaganda message approved by Vladie boy Putin>
It's the culture...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1005592 Oct 16, 2013
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You really have a lot of class. Do you practice gloating with your former friends who avoid you now?
I like Greta's reaction to the extension of both the CR and debt ceiling-Good heavens, all they did is extend both. How is this a victory for either party.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1005593 Oct 16, 2013
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
After just what happened with Syria, nutjob the cult member feels the need to gloat. The libturd has no life.
What this nutuclur retard doesn't realize, is that the Democrats are going to take a hit for this too.
It is a big loser for the middle class. Libturds don't get it, the morons.
Now the entire wingnut chorus is whining!!

This is delightful, almost as great as last Nov, when you nitwits got crushed by Obama.

HAHAHAHAHA

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1005594 Oct 16, 2013
here = hear before the namEpussy has a hysterectomy meltdown.
demorat traitors

Denver, CO

#1005595 Oct 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the sticker shock will be even worse next year....
just in time for the 2014 elections when the demorats and criminal Oblama lose the Senate.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1005596 Oct 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I like posting non-partisan commentary to see what radical partisan hyperventilates over it.
So just what have you been hyperventilating about all day, Lady Moonbat??

Oh yeah, your side got crushed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 10,571
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 2,525
Obumbler Back To Community Organizing 2 hr Time 2 Quit BHO 1
Protest is Treason 3 hr LIQUIDATE-PROTESTERS 2
Look at Minn. Maine & Michigan. 3 hr NO HALAL FOODs 11
My heart is open for a real man~ 3 hr SpreadUrThighs 8
Scary Obituary 3 hr The Shadow 9

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages