Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
923,101 - 923,120 of 1,081,635 Comments Last updated 35 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>However, scraping instead of scrapping DOES. As someone was wont to say, "Sofa King stupid1"
haha...this skank fcks up while criticizing others. Karma says you're a bitch. We all agree. Haha
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
New poll shows Republicans dropping among key groups
As Republicans and Democrats in the Senate worked toward a deal to loosen the debt ceiling and budget knot, a new poll showed where surgeons will have to operate once a deal is struck: Much — but not all — of their image-repair work will be have to be done on behalf of Republicans when it comes to the voter groups most sought after in 2014 and 2016.
Overall, the new ABC News/Washington Post poll found the same results that every other big-time poll has found in recent days: While the tide of voter resentment is submerging everyone involved to some extent, congressional Republicans have taken the biggest hit.
Over two weeks, the pollsters said, Republicans in Congress have become far less popular even among their fellow Republicans. Fewer than half — 49%, to be exact — of Republicans approved of how members of their party were behaving, down from 56% two weeks earlier. Disapproval? Up 9 points.
Democrats were not demonstrating the fratricide that has marked the party in the past. More than 6 in 10 approved of how their partisans were handling things in Congress, up 6 points from two weeks earlier. President Obama was staying steady among his party’s voters, at 71%.
The results are more troublesome for Republicans when it comes to women, Latinos and independent voters, precisely the sort of voters that the Republican National Committee said last spring that it needed to embrace if its national candidates were to succeed in 2016 and beyond. In almost all cases, the cascade of conversation since the government shutdown on Oct. 1 has been toxic for the GOP.
Among women: President Obama’s standing remained stable, if unimpressive, with 42% approving of the job he was doing. But the percentage of women who disapproved of Republicans in Congress was up 12 points, four times the hit Democrats in Congress took.
The story was the same when it came to independent and moderate voters, the centrists who rarely come into play in smaller races but who can be potent in presidential contests. Among independents, disapproval of Republicans in Congress rose 10 points over two weeks — to more than 3 in 4 of those polled — while views of Democrats soured by a smaller 6 points. Among moderates, views of the GOP grew 14 points more negative in two weeks — to 80% disapproval — while Democrats saw a lesser 3 point increase.
Among Latinos, another sought-after voter group, results were similar. Disapproval of congressional Republicans hit 75%, compared with 41% for Obama and 46% for congressional Democrats. Even among white voters, the backbone of the Republican Party nationally, Obama was more favorably viewed than Republicans in Congress.
Obama, of course, is not doing all that well himself, with job approval ratings that would be laughable were he running again. But he is not. And while national polls are meaningless when it comes to predicting the fate of individual members of Congress, who run in smaller, more homogeneous, more protected districts, they are valid ways to compare the parties heading into the next presidential campaign. At this point, their consistency is not a good sign for Republicans.
http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/politi...
Give us your testamonial on how same sex marriage saved yoir life!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
Give us your testamonial about how munching carpet saved your life!
did Leo go down on the made?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
you really can't read. I yelled at my tv on Sunday when kap threw the interception inside the red zone. Only an illiterate idiot (you) would interpret that as me claiming to have talked to kap.
Only a nitwit thinnks that talking to th eTv has any effect on anything.

Did kap reply, skank??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
Oh heck! Let' play it again...
... for our idiotic t-p nuts!!!!!
"Rock And A Hard Place Lyrics - The Rolling Stones
The fields of Eden
Are full of trash
And if we beg and we borrow and steal
We'll never get it back
People are hungry
They crowd around
And the city gets bigger as the country comes begging to town
We're stuck between a rock
And a hard place
Between a rock and a hard place
This talk of freedom
And human rights
Means bullying and private wars and chucking all the dust into our eyes
And peasant people
Poorer than dirt
Who are caught in the crossfire with nothing to lose but their shirts
Stuck between a rock
And a hard place
You'd better stop put on a kind face
We're in the same boat
On the same sea
And we're sailing south
On the same breeze
building dream churches
With silver spires
And our rogue children
Are playing loaded dice
Give me truth now
Don't want no sham
I'd be hung drawn and quartered for a sheep just as well as a lamb
Stuck between a rock
And a hard place
You'd better stop
Put on a kind face
Can't you see what you've done to me "
Mick Jagger is no O'bama supporter, as a matter of FACT--remember the zinger he threw at O'bama and the NSA. Jagger--still wildly popular after 50 years. O'bama still hated by the world after 4 point something years.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>However, scraping instead of scrapping DOES. As someone was wont to say, "Sofa King stupid1"
Literacy issues or are you drunk?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
Give us your testamonial on how same sex marriage saved yoir life!
huh what?

Future U.S. History Students:'It's Pretty Embarrassing How Long You Guys Took To Legalize Gay Marriage'

DECATUR, IL, THE YEAR 2083—According to students in Mr. Bernard's fourth-period U.S. history class, it's "really pathetic" how long it took for early-21st-century Americans to finally legalize gay marriage.

The classroom of 15-year-olds at MacArthur High School—all of whom were born in the late 2060s and grew up never questioning the obvious fact that homosexual couples deserve the right to get married—were reportedly "amazed" to learn in their Modern U.S. History: 2081 Edition textbooks that as late as the 2020s, gays and lesbians actually had to fight for the constitutional right to wed.

"Wow, that is nuts," said student Jeremy Golliver, who claimed he knew gay rights was a struggle "like, a hundred years ago" but didn't realize it lasted so long. "It's really embarrassing, when you think about it. Just the fact that people in this century were actually saying things like,'No, gays should not be allowed to marry,' and were getting all up in arms about it, as if homosexuals weren't full citizens or something. It's insane."

"I mean, was everybody just a huge bigot back then or what?" Golliver added.

After concluding the week's examination of the history of gay marriage rights, classroom sources in the year 2083 said they would be moving on to the topic of how their grandparents' generation was too late to do anything about global warming.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/future-us-hi...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, Kvetch all Fraudy, but "My elbow dinging your dumb ass in the head" is not a sentence. Maybe you can get that chiropractor to work a little harder on your traumatic brain injury if your SSI disability doesn't get cut in the Grumpy Old Prick shutdown.
Poor poor stupid leo--
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I never said anything about the house. My elbow would dinging your dumb ass in the head. See I used it in a sentence.

I am not a liberal-I work for a living. Even though I was injured I don't think you or anyone should be paying my way. Now my husband-that is a different story. The chiropractor did nothing for the brain injury--better get your story straight.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> How many more times are you going to prove your a moran? What you think he said is not what he said. Learn to read!
this from the idiot who's been predicting $7 Gasoline for several years??

You didn't even graduate high school, you think the 'Fair Tax' is fair.

Stupid people like you fall for any stupid scheme. You got fired by your German Company, Airborne Express because you couldn't keep your logs properly.

Funny the rest of America rejected it time and again.

But to a stupid trucker..........

BTW, how'd that trucker rally work out??

Did they get any dumb truckers at all??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if I look like an idiot as long as I gets my pissing match.
fixed it.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> We had a budget through September of 2010.
again I shall ask you-WHAT year did President O'bama sign a budget?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you do a little research into who receives farm subsidies, you will figure it out for yourself. Republicans need to put their focus on bringing in revenue by cutting the programs that benefit millionaire. Basically, payments by the USDA to millionaires through its farm and conservation programs should cease.
just eliminate all subsidies, including EITC....

why do you people hate successful people and worship losers?

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
they fear knowing the actual cost of their premiums will keep people from signing up. Obamacare only works if they can get 7 million healthy people to buy health insurance they didn't have before.
What's really happening here is we have people who don't qualify for premium subsidies applying to the exchange when they could get comparable insurance off the exchange.

There will be no problem getting 7 million healthy people to buy health insurance through the exchange once the Rethug liars stop spreading lies.

The Affordable Care Act states that someone making 150% of the federal poverty level, or $17,235 a year, would pay 4% of their income — or $57 — for the second-lowest-cost plan (silver). No one needs a subsidy calculator, it's written in black and white. These are the people the exchange is designed to help.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

leosnana wrote:
what 's a 'wont' retard?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Mick Jagger is no O'bama supporter, as a matter of FACT--remember the zinger he threw at O'bama and the NSA. Jagger--still wildly popular after 50 years. O'bama still hated by the world after 4 point something years.
might want to check a poll or 2 in Europe before you throw that one out there.

face it, he's only hated by those who voted for Mitt.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, Filner actually put female staffers in headlocks-unbelievable.
more like his style of hugging...the whole thing is small time compared to normal DemoKKKrat graft and not even close to Clinton and Monica...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus, their constituents will be funding that expansion into other states.
sorry, but there's a dumbass on here that says government programs are funded by the government, not the taxpayer.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
huh what?
Future U.S. History Students:'It's Pretty Embarrassing How Long You Guys Took To Legalize Gay Marriage'
DECATUR, IL, THE YEAR 2083—According to students in Mr. Bernard's fourth-period U.S. history class, it's "really pathetic" how long it took for early-21st-century Americans to finally legalize gay marriage.
The classroom of 15-year-olds at MacArthur High School—all of whom were born in the late 2060s and grew up never questioning the obvious fact that homosexual couples deserve the right to get married—were reportedly "amazed" to learn in their Modern U.S. History: 2081 Edition textbooks that as late as the 2020s, gays and lesbians actually had to fight for the constitutional right to wed.
"Wow, that is nuts," said student Jeremy Golliver, who claimed he knew gay rights was a struggle "like, a hundred years ago" but didn't realize it lasted so long. "It's really embarrassing, when you think about it. Just the fact that people in this century were actually saying things like,'No, gays should not be allowed to marry,' and were getting all up in arms about it, as if homosexuals weren't full citizens or something. It's insane."
"I mean, was everybody just a huge bigot back then or what?" Golliver added.
After concluding the week's examination of the history of gay marriage rights, classroom sources in the year 2083 said they would be moving on to the topic of how their grandparents' generation was too late to do anything about global warming.
http://www.theonion.com/articles/future-us-hi...
it's pretty embarrassing that half the jihadists in Iraq are claiming to be gay--since O'bama said they could leave Iraq and come to the USA because they are pretending to be gay.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, Galt or Lois Lame will eclipse that one by a mile__but we can always count on emutt to be in the running for dumbest on any topic.
still think that the National Security Advisor and the head of NSA are the same job, you stupid old drunken fool?

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I never said anything about the house. My elbow would dinging your dumb ass in the head. See I used it in a sentence.
I didn't think it was possible but you are dumber than I thought. You asked when the President signed the Senate budget...like that has ever happened in the history of the United States. You are just plain dumb. No doubt about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 2 hr TW_sugar_daddio 17
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr LRS 174,860
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,391
Word (Dec '08) 6 hr andet1987 4,585
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr andet1987 4,561
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr truth 48,928
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 hr TRD 68,037
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••