Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,156)

Showing posts 923,101 - 923,120 of1,037,636
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Running

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Its a combination of things.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The worst thing is that they clearly don't understand the problem and have no way to fix the problem.
These are not "glitches", but major screw-ups.
Yep,

The 404 that occurs frequently means pages are missing -design flaw.

The issue with the data is not due to flooding of people looking for it-as few signed up every day -but shows a design flaw in the structure of the data tables.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

when one signs up for Covered California, one cannot determine what one is buying...

http://www.californiahealthline.org/articles/...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
WWJD? Really?
I will tell you the same thing I have told others who try to bring theology to this board.
Wrong board; roam over to the Christian board.
Totally uninterested in debating this-I stopped reading after your first sentence.
Of course you're not interested. It's a discussion you know makes you and your wingnut friends appear the hateful, nasty fools we all see you as.

It proves the lack of morality on your side. Christ orders you to help the poor, you respond with "Let them die"

Funny how so many Repugnants who call themselves Christians defy the teachings of Christ.

And that's why you and Carol won't talk about it.

Thanks for exposing yourself as a hypocrite and a hater.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Whatever"
"silly" just had an orgasm, "poop" has returned. Same old crap, same dumb hunk of manure.
Peace
I noticed he got stuffed back in the sock drawer minutes after arriving.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct.
Many Republicans will replace weak-kneed Republicans in the primaries....
Oh goody!!

More Todd Akins and Christine O'Donnellto help elect Democrats.

Getting your butt kicked in this shutdown debacle isn't enough punishment for Nobraina!!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
very interesting that some fools think that the Blue Cross plans on the exchanges bear any resemblance to the real Blue Cross....
The real Blue Cross will not resembled the same insurance due to new mandates that Obamacare placed on the carriers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep,
The issue with the data is not due to flooding of people looking for it-as few signed up every day -but shows a design flaw in the structure of the data tables.
So now that their 'defund Obamacare' has failed, the nitwits go after the healthcare website.

You losers like to change the subject when you're beaten. Any website of this magnitude will experience growing pains.

It will be fixed. Your defunding failed and Americans hate you!!

You and Nobraina - a fine pair of losers!!
LMAO

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not your 'pal' You think that anything said against Barack Hussein Obama is a lie. What does that make you.... Gulible as the day is long.. Get over yourself, you probably think the Giverment owes you a living. That's why I'm LMAO over you.
Wrong "pal". You attacked me. "Chicagoan by Birth" wrote": "You're as LMAO as they come. You are as delusional, you bow at the paper throne of Barack Hussein Obama,byou probably think the Giverment owes you a living."... And then you lie. Thanks for proving my point!!!
Your party is in the crapper, face it. LMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep,
Any responsible business would shut the system down until they could correct the problem...wonder how many people think they have signed up and haven't really...or signed up for something other than they wanted...
Running

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

And the law is the law
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you're not interested. It's a discussion you know makes you and your wingnut friends appear the hateful, nasty fools we all see you as.
It proves the lack of morality on your side. Christ orders you to help the poor, you respond with "Let them die"
Funny how so many Repugnants who call themselves Christians defy the teachings of Christ.
And that's why you and Carol won't talk about it.
Thanks for exposing yourself as a hypocrite and a hater.
If I ever feel the need to listen to a self-righteous Church Lady, I will watch SNL.

Nothing is sadder than you attempting to acting like some spiritual leader on a politics board.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen obsess person, I already told you I was done with the silliness of the claims being made.
So, I will tell you the same thing I told you yesterday when you refused to let go of Obamacare being popular -bless your little heart.
And exactly what part of the Congresses 5% approval along with your parties 32% do you not understand??? Talk about a hard headed dumb azz.....Your circular fireing squad has perfected that maneuver....Way to funny how they continue to show and prove their hatred towards gays, blacks, women, all foreigners, their own twisted religion, morality, the "VERY" worst thing that could ever happen to this nation is for the baggers to gain control, they are far to reminiscence of just how the Nazis party came into power, white, christian, blue eyed devils willing to believe their twisted and perverted logic. The very sad part is that you and those like you aren't even smart enough to realize just how warped you are. Thank goodness you will always be a very small minority.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep,
The strange thing is that the ObamaKKKare exchanges have far fewer options and variables than common online applications such as buying airline tickets, so why is it so difficult to get it right?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So now that their 'defund Obamacare' has failed, the nitwits go after the healthcare website.
You losers like to change the subject when you're beaten. Any website of this magnitude will experience growing pains.
It will be fixed. Your defunding failed and Americans hate you!!
You and Nobraina - a fine pair of losers!!
Nobody hates me with the exception of you and perhaps a couple other less than balanced people here.

You act like the whole United States is NOT aware of the problems with the website. If they don't get it fixed, how can they punish people for failure to comply?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Running wrote:
And the law is the law
are you a cop???
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Only Communist countries demand that the legislature be a rubber stamp for the dictator...
So That's your rebuttal to the question I asked in my post? By your logic, Obama serves big business & the rich. Then you turn around & say, those are the ones that don't want the ACA. So who's doing the puppeteering now? Exactly, the American people!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
If I ever feel the need to listen to a self-righteous Church Lady, I will watch SNL.
Nothing is sadder than you attempting to acting like some spiritual leader on a politics board.
Funny how the leftwingers quote the Bible and religion more than most Conservatives...except for Carol...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Thousands of doctors fired by United HealthCare

In the midst of major changes in health care, UnitedHealthCare has sent thousands of pink slips to Connecticut doctors.

Termination letters went to physicians caring for Medicare patients. Those letters were sent out to doctors caring for 'Medicare Advantage' patients. It's a plan, marketed to Seniors to provide additional services through UnitedHealthCare.

A mix of primary care and specialty doctors are affected by it. And it comes at a questionable time.

Open enrollment for Medicare starts next Tuesday, and it's still not clear at this time as to which doctors are still in the United network.

http://www.wtnh.com/news/health/thousands-of-...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Any responsible business would shut the system down until they could correct the problem...wonder how many people think they have signed up and haven't really...or signed up for something other than they wanted...
Hey loser, if Obama care was really as bad as you losers claim, then you would be voting for it instead of against. Your real problem is as it always has been....What you hate most is that it will be successful as was social security and medicare along with all of the other programs that your idiotic party opposed. Maybe if you could remove your head from corporate America and the NRA' azz for once you could breath fresh air for a change...Just maybe? LOSER.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 923,101 - 923,120 of1,037,636
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

89 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min LRS 167,751
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,595
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min edogxxx 96,392
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min litesong 43,183
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 54 min Chicagobunny 510
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 57 min Chicagobunny 3,794
IL Who do you support for Treasurer in Illinois in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 113
Amy 4-24 1 hr Kuuipo 34
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance