Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,153)

Showing posts 923,041 - 923,060 of1,037,727
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, she is an idiot. The Park Service uses blockades ALL THE TIME, not just during a "shut down". From the way she post, I imagine she has never been out of her burrow (stet).
You have no clue so you make guesses just like Dave did. It would be highly doubtful that on a private estate that the feds don't own and whose only function there is to maintain a parking lot that equipment is kept on site.

It is also extremely questionable to think anything was closed without a higher up knowing about it and ordering it.

If no one use the bus turnaround why was one installed?

However, you two keep pushing the silly for whatever purpose. This subject as far as I am concern is closed.

Carry on without me.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your personal opinions matter not. Now, Darrell Issa was actually CONVICTED in a court of law. That trumps rumors any day.
It is a rumor that Mary Jo Kopechne died abandoned in a car driven by Kennedy?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It is mostly Republican ideas & very similar to Romneycare. The resident has always said so.
Ray is full of sh*t as usual
And the excuse making starts.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The public wants Obama to compromise. All presidents have.
Name just one president whose administration had to work with a House of Representatives in which the majority of its members took a pledge not to compromise. Name one!

FACT: "The key component of Republicans' willingness to compromise in any deal includes capping deductions and/or closing loopholes in the tax code — two moves that would violate Norquist's pledge.

The pledge reads as follows:

“I _____ pledge to the taxpayers of the __________ district, of the state of __________ and to all the people of this state, that I will oppose and vote against any and all efforts to increase taxes.”

Kevin McCarthy:

"Show united and unyielding opposition to the president’s economic policies."

What the public wants is for the Republican House of Representatives to negotiate with the President. Every House of Representatives have done so in the past.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got to be kidding!
Liberals have never feared Palin, we thank God for Palin and morons like her and Cruz.
I hope Cruz and Palin run together!

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals have already shown their hands who they Fear, 2008 Palin, 2013 Ted Cruz… GO TED!!
Thanks for the laugh.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
The unbridled hatred your delusional party has put forth is now your undoing. You thought Obama was ruining the country. Wrong. Your hatred for him has backfired, and has ruined your bent up, twisted party and is now bringing it to the brink of ruination. Well done!!
You're as LMAO as they come. You are as delusional, you bow at the paper throne of Barack Hussein Obama. One whom has never had a job, and it shows in spades. You and Obama Money, where is landowner voting, when it is so desperately needed.$16 Trillion in debt, and you think he is the greatest thing since sliced bread, Whata Country.....
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have news, dumf*ck. The ACA passed Congress, upheld in the courts & verified in the last election.
There is nothing Marxist.
There you go again with the potty mouth. You did so well for several posts.

I think the person was saying the concept of Universal Health Care is Marxist.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Employer-sponsored insurance covers 55.1% of the population. 16% of the population is covered by Medicare and 14% are covered by Medicaid. That is 85.1% of the population whose circumstances WILL NOT change due to the Affordable Care Act.
Yep, that is what Mile said-

Mile wrote:

We're talking about finding a solution for 15% of the population there's no reason to change everyone's circumstances to fix the problems of the few. I have nothing against a national health service but a free for all system is not financially viable.
votefromtheroof

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope the piece of shit we have now leaves enough for decent people to salvage.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
so, what will Obama negotiate on?
Same as last year when he was willing to cut BILLIONS from Medicare and Medicaid and agreed to change the Social Security formula so that benefits would grow at a slower rate. Do you remember those negotiations? They fell part because of the uncompromising members of the House.
LMAO

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>You're as LMAO as they come. You are as delusional, you bow at the paper throne of Barack Hussein Obama. One whom has never had a job, and it shows in spades. You and Obama Money, where is landowner voting, when it is so desperately needed.$16 Trillion in debt, and you think he is the greatest thing since sliced bread, Whata Country.....
Bingo!! You prove my point!! No bowing here. A simple observation. The Tea Party hate has been their undoing. Boomerang effect in action. Face reality pal.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Name just one president whose administration had to work with a House of Representatives in which the majority of its members took a pledge not to compromise. Name one!
FACT: "The key component of Republicans' willingness to compromise in any deal includes capping deductions and/or closing loopholes in the tax code — two moves that would violate Norquist's pledge.
“I _____ pledge to the taxpayers of the __________ district, of the state of __________ and to all the people of this state, that I will oppose and vote against any and all efforts to increase taxes.”
Kevin McCarthy:
What the public wants is for the Republican House of Representatives to negotiate with the President. Every House of Representatives have done so in the past.
Oh brother, you will post anything is what this proves. What was your source for this?

The public has also said they want Obama to compromise.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey lily, I hope all is well. I see the very same demented pistol foot shooting dumbazzed losers on the right are still wandering in la la land. Poor misguided sheep.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again with the potty mouth. You did so well for several posts.
I think the person was saying the concept of Universal Health Care is Marxist.
Actually, it's from the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Was Jesus a Marxist?? He sure did support the poor and blame the wealthy for their selfishness.

You've gone beyond your usual ignorance.

"He who mocks the poor shows contempt for their Maker; whoever gloats over disaster will not go unpunished." Proverbs 17:5

"He who is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will reward him for what he has done." Proverbs 19:17

"If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered." Proverbs 21:13

"A generous man will himself be blessed, for he shares his food with the poor." Proverbs 22:9

"A ruler who oppresses the poor is like a driving rain that leaves no crops." Proverbs 28:3

"He who gives to the poor will lack nothing, but he who closes his eyes to them receives many curses." Proverbs 28:27

"The righteous care about justice for the poor, but the wicked have no such concern." Proverbs 29:7

"The poorest of the poor will find pasture, and the needy will lie down in safety. But your root I will destroy by famine; it will slay your survivors." Isaiah 14:30
votefromtheroof

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have news, dumf*ck. The ACA passed Congress, upheld in the courts & verified in the last election.
There is nothing Marxist.
exactly like slavery and segregation did under the democrats. so it must be a good law. right dumf*ck ??
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kevin McCarthy:
Okay, I will admit it. I rarely read through your posts. So much of your posts are irrelevant, off topic, or just whinny.

It is a no new tax pledge to the citizens.

Strange you think this is to just spite Obama.
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Incompetence is the only reason.
634 million and 3 years gets blame and excuses,Oblamers legacy.
Every human had a brain but, not everyone uses it properly. Such is the case with the you. I'dswear you don't hear yourself think! So, it's Obama's fault that either the software or, hardware technicians fouled up the site. Look at all the trillions of dollars Bush wastedin Iraq &, Afghanistan. I know, you righties have your own conspiracy theories about that! My moral is, just because you pay a lot of money for something, doesn't make it full proof. Not to mention, you're flat out lying! You're adding in costs from labor, man power etc... It didn't even cost $100million without those costs &, they're not compromised by the malfunction. You can't even pull the wool over your own eyes!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Same as last year when he was willing to cut BILLIONS from Medicare and Medicaid and agreed to change the Social Security formula so that benefits would grow at a slower rate. Do you remember those negotiations? They fell part because of the uncompromising members of the House.
Trying to negotiate with those idiotic baggers is a real lesson in futility, they are ever bit as transparent as the right wing dummies on here, just better liars.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no clue so you make guesses just like Dave did. It would be highly doubtful that on a private estate that the feds don't own and whose only function there is to maintain a parking lot that equipment is kept on site.
It is also extremely questionable to think anything was closed without a higher up knowing about it and ordering it.
If no one use the bus turnaround why was one installed?
However, you two keep pushing the silly for whatever purpose. This subject as far as I am concern is closed.
Carry on without me.
Once again, for the last time, there is a turn-around on the estate to accommodate TOUR BUSES. City buses do not enter the estate. You are truly dense. But go ahead, run off like Rethugs always do when they find themselves with egg on their face.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 923,041 - 923,060 of1,037,727
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min Sublime1 96,404
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min LRS 167,754
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 59 min _Zoey_ 4,045
Music Artists A to Z 1 hr _Zoey_ 102
Amy 4-24 1 hr RACE 35
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 1 hr Tea Bagger 511
Amy 4-23 1 hr RACE 43
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search