Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1236423 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

OBAMA DEM SHUT DOWN GOV

Winterville, NC

#1004906 Oct 16, 2013
Apr. 1, 2009 - Hillary Clinton receives award for supporting abortion
Apr. 1, 2009 - PROMISES, PROMISES: Obama tax pledge up in smoke < APRIL FOOL'S! Or.. Hey Wait!
Mar. 30, 2009 - Survey: Faith Beliefs of Conservatives, Liberals Differ Greatly
Mar. 30, 2009 - OBAMA'S MOST PERILOUS LEGAL PICK <Sharia in U.S.?
Mar. 27, 2009 - Welfare for Freed Gitmo Detainees? < Uh? Tax us more, but give free money to our enemies
Mar. 27, 2009 - NEW ERA OF SPEND & BLAME
Mar. 26, 2009 - House Health Plan to Include Government-Run Option
Mar. 26, 2009 - Terror inmates may be released in US: intel chief
Mar. 25, 2009 - HR 1388 National Service Program - Youth Will Not Be Allowed to Express Religious Beliefs?
Mar. 25, 2009 - U.S. to blame for much of Mexico violence: Clinton < Ah..Said like a true Democrat, Blame America First!
Mar. 25, 2009 - EU presidency: US stimulus is 'the road to hell'
Mar. 23, 2009 - Obama met Gorbachev in run-up to Medvedev talks
Mar. 19, 2009 - Guantanamo Detainees May Be Released in U.S.
Mar. 18, 2009 - Obama climate plan could cost $2 trillion
Mar. 18, 2009 - Pelosi Tells Illegal Immigrants That Work Site Raids are Un-American
Mar. 16, 2009 - President in on-the-job-training, as North Korea threatens "war"
Mar. 16, 2009 - Frank assails bonuses paid to executives at AIG
Mar. 11, 2009 - ADULT STEM CELL THERAPIES TRUMP EMBRYONIC ONES
Mar. 10, 2009 - Our Friends the Russians? <- Weakness, just like Jimmy Carter
Mar. 10, 2009 - Biden warns of 'deteriorating' Afghan situation <- An excerpt from this article reveals the true quagmire of Democratic foreign policy: "Biden told the allies the United States was open to talks with Taliban moderates as part of a new approach, echoing comments made by President Barack Obama over the weekend. " Wondering if the Democratic dialogue will go something like "I'm so sorry Abdul we really didn't mean to go to war with you, can we leave Afghanistan in humility so our cronies in America can spit on these baby killers when then arrive back in the U.S.?" I do remember how our Veterans were treated by these socialists when they came home from Viet Nam.
Mar. 10, 2009 - Officials: Afghanistan Taliban leader was at Gitmo
Mar. 10, 2009 - Pelosi Made Repeated Requests for Military Aircraft, Documents Show
Mar. 9, 2009 - Clinton Announces Million-Dollar Scholarship Program for Palestinian Students
Mar. 5, 2009 - EXCLUSIVE: Rove Warns of 'Show Trial,' Says Dems 'Would Love to Have Me Barbecued'
Mar. 5, 2009 - Cramer: My Response To The White House
Mar. 5, 2009 - Burping Worms May Contribute to Climate Change < The obsurdity of it all, okay Al Gore did not invent the internet, but he sure won a Nobel Peace prize for inventing Global Warming!
Mar. 3, 2009 - As the Dow keeps dropping, the President is running out of people to blame.
Mar. 3, 2009 - Married gays in Mass. sue US for federal benefits
Mar. 2, 2009 - This Prayer Approved by the White House?
Feb. 25, 2009 - MSNBCer Says "Oh God" Before Jindal Response
Feb. 25, 2009 - Clinton warns Israel over delays in Gaza aid
Feb. 22, 2009 - Obama Appoints Anti-Israel Aide
Feb. 19, 2009 - Democrats strike different tone on Katrina <- Where's the fuss now?
Feb. 17, 2009 - Obama OKs about 17,000 more troops for Afghanistan - So much for anti-war
Feb. 15, 2009 - Former astronaut speaks out on global warming
Feb. 11, 2009 - US worried over prospect of right-wing gov't
Feb. 11, 2009 - Republicans Shut Out of Stimulus Conference Negotiations
Feb. 11, 2009 - FLASHBACK: Obama's 'Change' Campaign Promised To 'End The Practice Of Writing Legislation Behind Closed Doors'...
Feb. 10, 2009 - IS MARRIAGE UNNECESSARY? Article by Chuck Missler
Feb. 10, 2009 - Schultz:'I have earned that seat'

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1004907 Oct 16, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the proven liar. You tried to test me and I showed you up for the phony that you are Walter, then you ignored me for a year..I busted you Mr. Mitty. LMAO, Any time you want to try again let me know..I will put my 21 years up against your google any day. Nutcase. An idiot like you could never pass a psychological test, and even if you managed to it would only be a matter of time before you received a [section 8].
And that explains you thinking the PRC-9 that was used only in the reserves was the standard com device, moron.

Careful what comes out of your mouth. Occassionally, you could be talking to the real thing.

You're some reservist who never saw active duty (at best) that joined those other treasonous frauds pretending to be Vietnam veterans in the so-called "Vietnam Veterans Against the War" that invented lies to slander real veterans with.

Walter Mitty comes to mind....

Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows is on, show me the ghost.
Show me the evidence Bush was a draft dodger.
(The fraudulent documents Dan Rather used to try to steal a presidential election weren't proof, moron.)
OBAMA DEM SHUT DOWN GOV

Winterville, NC

#1004908 Oct 16, 2013
Cartoon Art from FT.com on the Obama Stimulus Plan:
Ah now I see this is the change, Obama is keeping his word. He is taking America's Trillions and leaving them with CHANGE.
Feb. 6, 2009 - So Much For "Hope over Fear"...Mr. Obama
Jan. 30, 2009 - Obama 'friend': End of Israel 'within reach'
Jan. 29, 2009 - Pelosi dismisses need for bipartisanship <-Excerpt from article, Pelosi as a faithful Democrat wants you the American citizen to know that you are too stupid to know what is best, so giving them the money to do what is best is the Democrats idea of your interest: "I came here, as did my colleagues, to be nonpartisan, to work for the American people, to do what is in their interest. " Whose interests? Yes there were almost 68 million votes in a country with a population just over 300 million, but there were also 58,343,671 votes that are not being represented! Was lifting the ban on paying for abortions internationally in your best interest, in a time of recession? I'm not certain the first stimulus package of almost $1 Trillion was in your interest, what about another $1 Trillion dollar package that includes hundreds of millions for STD prevention among other bogus "porkulus" (took from Rush Limbaugh) items and the fact that illegals may also have access to rebate checks?! This is the Democratic Party and its Socialism to reward those who don't work hard and to penalize those who do! True Colors are already showing. What about the idea of no more "pork" stricter oversight, blah, blah, blah... oh I'm sorry that was what the media deemed the emaculate election of their glorious president Obama promised before election! Nope you are not bringing true change, nor change the majority of Americans can believe in, but rather simply a change from Republican to Democratic principles. Same ol' same ol'
Jan. 29, 2009 - Pelosi's defense on Stimulus Bill? <- I would be ashamed to have voted for a Democrat!
Jan. 29, 2009 - Hill Republican: Stimulus aids illegal immigrants <-Nope Can't believe in this kind of change
Jan. 29, 2009 - Hollow victory: Republicans deliver slap in the face to Barack Obama <- So much for change, the Democrats promising no more "pork" stuffed this bill which will cost our children, our grand-children and our great grand-children's children for the decades to come. Stupid costs like contraceptives, hundreds of millions of dollars! Don't talk to me about change! This is change we CANNOT believe in. Bravo Republican Senators! Keep the faith.
Jan. 25, 2009 - Barack Obama picks a fight with Rush Limbaugh as bipartisan spirit crumbles
I hate to say "I told you so", but here it comes:
Jan. 23, 2009 - Obama to Lift Ban on Overseas Abortion Funding
Jan. 16, 2009 - One World Religion and EcoEvangelism?
Jan. 13, 2009 - Democrats seek criminal probe of Bush 'abuses'<Interesting that Bill Clinton breaks the law for personal pleasure by lying to a grand jury, but Bush does everything he can to protect the American people and these Communist/Socialists on the left calling themselves Democrats want to raise criminal allegations against the President of the United States...Please! This is not a case of tit-for-tat.
Nov. 10, 2008 - Condoms Trump Abstinence in Obama Global AIDS Policy
Nov. 9, 2008 - Farrakhan Says Obama 'New Beginning'
I am not afraid for Israel, I am afraid for America. Israel will have to do something to prevent Iran, but where will America be when that happens? If Barak Hussein Obama is elected America will be supporting the Arab world. Jimmy Carter threw his support for Hamas and against Israel. Jesse Jackson said that when Barak Obama is elected President the climate in the middle east will change, Israel will no longer get preference from the U.S. Is this the CHANGE that Barak Obama intends to bring?
Genesis 12:3 "I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.""
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1004909 Oct 16, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Has it ever entered your pea brain to address the questions as opposed to your incoherent child like rants.
... I wish someone had an answer to your addiction to selling out America's war heroes, the fallen soldiers and America's military you traitor...

Throwing commonsense at you traitor would be like throwing crack at an addict you moron. America's sellout Grey Ghost always coming back for more "BLAMING" others for his addiction to a sellout obama and idiot...

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1004910 Oct 16, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>There's tons of evidence that leans towards Bush's involvement. Same can't be said of Obama! Anything you offer is speculation after the fact. Still doesn't evade the fact that, the republicans are holding the country for ransom, to try & repeal an already existing law. Even the list John McCain is calling their stupid attempts," STUPID." Now I'm sure you'll talk bad about McCain but, you were on his nuts heavy, until Obama stomped a mud hole in his ass, as he did to Romney!
Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows is on, show me the ghost.
Show me the evidence.

Was Obama involved in a conspiracy to kill the US Ambassador to Libya?
OBAMA DEM SHUT DOWN GOV

Winterville, NC

#1004911 Oct 16, 2013
I am not afraid for Israel, I am afraid for America. Israel will have to do something to prevent Iran, but where will America be when that happens? If Barak Hussein Obama is elected America will be supporting the Arab world. Jimmy Carter threw his support for Hamas and against Israel. Jesse Jackson said that when Barak Obama is elected President the climate in the middle east will change, Israel will no longer get preference from the U.S. Is this the CHANGE that Barak Obama intends to bring?

Genesis 12:3 "I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.""

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1004912 Oct 16, 2013
Same guy, same article:

Another bit of misinformation from the president and the Democrats is that the government will not be able to pay what it owes on the national debt, creating a danger of default.

Tax money keeps coming into the Treasury Department during the shutdown, and it exceeds the interest that has to be paid on the national debt. Even if the debt ceiling is not lifted, that means that government is just not allowed to run up new debt. It doesn't mean that it is unable to pay the interest on existing debt.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2013-10-15/n...

The obvious goal was to protect the sacred cow - Obamacare - at all costs and at anyone's expense.

"I will not negotiate!"

(Interpretation: This is MY ugly baby and no one is allowed to touch it!)

Good morning everyone.
OBAMA DEM SHUT DOWN GOV

Winterville, NC

#1004913 Oct 16, 2013
Oct. 28, 2008 - LA Times supressing release of Obama video tape
Oct 28, 2008 - Palestinians help to get the vote out for Obama
Oct. 28, 2008 - Paid Political Ad, Where Obama Stands
Oct. 28, 2008 - Barak Obama a Man of his Word?
Oct. 27, 2008 - I have just finished searching NBC, ABC, CNN and CBS and none of them had remarks about the two audio clips of Barak Hussein Obama below. We must ask, why? This line of thinking will not go over with the majority in this country, why are they hiding this? Also, why is it that looking at their front pages and Politics section that theyare obviously liberally bias, yet many still believe they are neutral? The divide in this country will grow larger, will it cause civil-war or will there be suscession of States from the Union of United States of America? Or will the Rapture happen pretty much anihilating the Republican party from a position of influence?
Radio interview in 2001 of Barak: Redistribution of Wealth or Reparations for Slavery?
Obama says Constitution has Deep Flaw - Deep Flaw with regard to redistribution of wealth?
October 22, 2008 - Election Rejection, Network News Slumps
Have you noticed how biased CNN, ABC, CBS and NBC are? How not only their news programming but even their comedy and late night shows are pro-Obama? Consider what the great Communist Vladimir Lenin said:
"The press should be not only a collective propagandist and a collective agitator, but also a collective organizer of the masses."
- Vladimir Lenin
October 17, 2008 - Obama supports Kenyan Prime Minister Raila Odinga, who is muslim and promises Sharia Law?
October 15, 2008 - Allegations at Palin meeting about "kill him" unfounded, Democrats in deception
October 15, 2008 - Obama Election Night Party Likely In Grant Park
October 15, 2008 - Obama revealing his Marxist Communist leanings?
October 14, 2008 - Jesse Jackson Expects Obama to stop "putting Israel's interests first" in making Mideast policy.
October 14, 2008 - Democrats plan with President and Congress to spend, spend, spend
October 13, 2008 - The Coming Liberal Thugocracy
October 13, 2008 Convicted Felons Registered to Vote
October 7, 2008 - Ohio Homeless Driven to Polls to Vote Obama
October 6, 2008 - Is Biden more knowledgeable than Palin? See the facts.
Sept. 21, 2008 Liberal Democrats Demonstrating Open-mindedness
August 25, 2008 - Democrats Demonstrate Multi-Faith at Convention
August 25, 2008 - There is a strong delusion happening, they call it the interfaith movement, and this is how the politics see the future, a future that is opposed to the truth, for the sake of peace. Sorry Christians, but you who actually believe John 14:6 will be ridiculed and jailed for breaking up the peace and hate crimes as you are too narrow minded for the future world system. Good news Christian, we won't be here much longer. The Rapture is near, the world prepares for the arrival of this one world unity. The anti-Christ will rise in this deception. See below "News of DNS gathering in Denver"
August 25, 2008 - News of DNC gathering in Denver
Aug. 5, 2008 - Democrats kill ban on terrorists in schools
July 12, 2008 - Inhofe: EPA too powerful, could damage economy
July 9, 2008 - Barack's 'radical' plan would force evangelicals to pay for deaths
July 7, 2008 - Is Barack Obama a Man of Destiny?
July 6, 2008 -'Obama will immediately birth Palestinian state'
Was Barak Hussein Obama a Muslim? <- Interesting commercial especially if Barak is lying.
June 20, 2008 - Republicans, Democrats Differ on Creationism
VIDEO CLIP: Church of Oprah Exposed I include Oprah because her and many other celebrities are openly supporting the Democrats.
Aug. 10, 2007 - At forum, six Democrats grilled on gay marriage
Aug. 2, 2007 - Democrats embrace gay agenda
June 24, 2007 - Democrats on Gay Rights Issues
Aug. 8, 2007 -'08 Democrats Court Gay Voters
Oct. 5, 2007 - How far will the Democrats go on gay rights?
OBAMA DEM SHUT DOWN GOV

Winterville, NC

#1004914 Oct 16, 2013
une 20, 2008 - Republicans, Democrats Differ on Creationism
VIDEO CLIP: Church of Oprah Exposed I include Oprah because her and many other celebrities are openly supporting the Democrats.

Aug. 10, 2007 - At forum, six Democrats grilled on gay marriage
Aug. 2, 2007 - Democrats embrace gay agenda
June 24, 2007 - Democrats on Gay Rights Issues
Aug. 8, 2007 -'08 Democrats Court Gay Voters
Oct. 5, 2007 - How far will the Democrats go on gay rights?
April 25, 2008 - More Openly Gay Officials - Democrat Tammy Baldwin
April 25, 2008 - More Openly Gay Officials - Democrat Barney Frank
April 25, 2008 - More Openly Gay Officials - Republican Jim Kolbe
April 25, 2008 - More Openly Gay Officials - Democrat Previous Govenor of NJ, James McGreevey
Oct. 1, 2007 - The leftist view of free speech
Oct. 3, 2007 - Column: Leftist agenda celebrates terrorist, demonizes real freedom of speech
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1004915 Oct 16, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Real soldiers and America's heroes, don't close war memorials and monuments to soldiers and the fallen dead you loser..
You and obama ain't no military hero...
It's the culture...
You and idiots just like you were the cause of that. The Republicans have reached a new low even for those cowards by using veterans as pawns, it isn't bad enough that they wasted over 5,000 in Iraq based on their lies and greed by a bunch of cowardly chicken hawks. And yet morons like you have your fat empty heads buried up their azzes. Suck on that queer bait.
OBAMA DEM SHUT DOWN GOV

Winterville, NC

#1004916 Oct 16, 2013
Democratic Party True Colors - Anti-Christian, Anti-Israel and Anti-Christ

I have watched over the years as the Democratic Party has become more Secular, Socialist and anti-Christian and am dedicating this page to the many news articles revealing their true colors. Because some of my Christian friends voted for Obama and don't see the spiritual issue. Don't take my word, just read the articles.

https://sites.google.com/site/prophesytoday/H...
OBAMA DEM SHUT DOWN GOV

Winterville, NC

#1004917 Oct 16, 2013
Democratic Party True Colors - Anti-Christian, Anti-Israel and Anti-Christ

I have watched over the years as the Democratic Party has become more Secular, Socialist and anti-Christian and am dedicating this page to the many news articles revealing their true colors. Because some of my Christian friends voted for Obama and don't see the spiritual issue. Don't take my word, just read the articles.

https://sites.google.com/site/prophesytoday/H ...
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1004919 Oct 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows is on, show me the ghost.
Show me the evidence.
Was Obama involved in a conspiracy to kill the US Ambassador to Libya?
By now it's way beyond obvious that proving anything to a bagger is a real lesson in futility. Facts, common sense, reality all wasted, the only penetration for a buttboy like you was from the bent over position.4782

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1004920 Oct 16, 2013
OBAMA DEM SHUT DOWN GOV wrote:
Apr. 1, 2009 - Hillary Clinton receives award for supporting abortion
Apr. 1, 2009 - PROMISES, PROMISES: Obama tax pledge up in smoke < APRIL FOOL'S! Or.. Hey Wait!
Mar. 30, 2009 - Survey: Faith Beliefs of Conservatives, Liberals Differ Greatly
Mar. 30, 2009 - OBAMA'S MOST PERILOUS LEGAL PICK <Sharia in U.S.?
Mar. 27, 2009 - Welfare for Freed Gitmo Detainees? < Uh? Tax us more, but give free money to our enemies
Mar. 27, 2009 - NEW ERA OF SPEND & BLAME
Mar. 26, 2009 - House Health Plan to Include Government-Run Option
Mar. 26, 2009 - Terror inmates may be released in US: intel chief
Mar. 25, 2009 - HR 1388 National Service Program - Youth Will Not Be Allowed to Express Religious Beliefs?
Mar. 25, 2009 - U.S. to blame for much of Mexico violence: Clinton < Ah..Said like a true Democrat, Blame America First!
Mar. 25, 2009 - EU presidency: US stimulus is 'the road to hell'
Mar. 23, 2009 - Obama met Gorbachev in run-up to Medvedev talks
Mar. 19, 2009 - Guantanamo Detainees May Be Released in U.S.
Mar. 18, 2009 - Obama climate plan could cost $2 trillion
Mar. 18, 2009 - Pelosi Tells Illegal Immigrants That Work Site Raids are Un-American
Mar. 16, 2009 - President in on-the-job-training, as North Korea threatens "war"
Mar. 16, 2009 - Frank assails bonuses paid to executives at AIG
Mar. 11, 2009 - ADULT STEM CELL THERAPIES TRUMP EMBRYONIC ONES
Mar. 10, 2009 - Our Friends the Russians? <- Weakness, just like Jimmy Carter
Mar. 10, 2009 - Biden warns of 'deteriorating' Afghan situation <- An excerpt from this article reveals the true quagmire of Democratic foreign policy: "Biden told the allies the United States was open to talks with Taliban moderates as part of a new approach, echoing comments made by President Barack Obama over the weekend. " Wondering if the Democratic dialogue will go something like "I'm so sorry Abdul we really didn't mean to go to war with you, can we leave Afghanistan in humility so our cronies in America can spit on these baby killers when then arrive back in the U.S.?" I do remember how our Veterans were treated by these socialists when they came home from Viet Nam.
Mar. 10, 2009 - Officials: Afghanistan Taliban leader was at Gitmo
Mar. 10, 2009 - Pelosi Made Repeated Requests for Military Aircraft, Documents Show
Mar. 9, 2009 - Clinton Announces Million-Dollar Scholarship Program for Palestinian Students
Mar. 5, 2009 - EXCLUSIVE: Rove Warns of 'Show Trial,' Says Dems 'Would Love to Have Me Barbecued'
Mar. 5, 2009 - Cramer: My Response To The White House
Mar. 5, 2009 - Burping Worms May Contribute to Climate Change < The obsurdity of it all, okay Al Gore did not invent the internet, but he sure won a Nobel Peace prize for inventing Global Warming!
Mar. 3, 2009 - As the Dow keeps dropping, the President is running out of people to blame.
Mar. 3, 2009 - Married gays in Mass. sue US for federal benefits
Mar. 2, 2009 - This Prayer Approved by the White House?
Feb. 25, 2009 - MSNBCer Says "Oh God" Before Jindal Response
Feb. 25, 2009 - Clinton warns Israel over delays in Gaza aid
Feb. 22, 2009 - Obama Appoints Anti-Israel Aide
Feb. 19, 2009 - Democrats strike different tone on Katrina <- Where's the fuss now?
Feb. 17, 2009 - Obama OKs about 17,000 more troops for Afghanistan - So much for anti-war
Feb. 15, 2009 - Former astronaut speaks out on global warming
Feb. 11, 2009 - US worried over prospect of right-wing gov't
Feb. 11, 2009 - Republicans Shut Out of Stimulus Conference Negotiations
Feb. 11, 2009 - FLASHBACK: Obama's 'Change' Campaign Promised To 'End The Practice Of Writing Legislation Behind Closed Doors'...
Feb. 10, 2009 - IS MARRIAGE UNNECESSARY? Article by Chuck Missler
Feb. 10, 2009 - Schultz:'I have earned that seat'
Any one of these as well as in the preceding posts could turn into lengthy topics of discussion.

It would just take up a whole lot of time and space and you've only gotten up to February 2009.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1004921 Oct 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And that explains you thinking the PRC-9 that was used only in the reserves was the standard com device, moron.
Careful what comes out of your mouth. Occassionally, you could be talking to the real thing.
You're some reservist who never saw active duty (at best) that joined those other treasonous frauds pretending to be Vietnam veterans in the so-called "Vietnam Veterans Against the War" that invented lies to slander real veterans with.
Walter Mitty comes to mind....
Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows is on, show me the ghost.
Show me the evidence Bush was a draft dodger.
(The fraudulent documents Dan Rather used to try to steal a presidential election weren't proof, moron.)
LIAR, you had no idea what a PRC-9 even was, or that it was referred to by those of us that were really there as a "PRICK 9" Busted your fat azz big time..I guess you now figure that enough time has gone by that others have forgotten, huh Walter?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1004922 Oct 16, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You and idiots just like you were the cause of that. The Republicans have reached a new low even for those cowards by using veterans as pawns, it isn't bad enough that they wasted over 5,000 in Iraq based on their lies and greed by a bunch of cowardly chicken hawks. And yet morons like you have your fat empty heads buried up their azzes. Suck on that queer bait.
Iraq war John Kerry: I voted for the war before I was against it...

Throwing commonsense at you traitor would is like still throwing crack at an addict you moron. America's sellout Grey Ghost, a traitor, always coming back for more "BLAMING" others for his addiction to idiot, selling out America's war heroes, the military and those that actually serve...

Obama's continued war on America shows how brown shirt the USA and demokRats have become since George Bush, comrade obama denying people freedom, controlling peoples lives, and denying people their rights..

By executive order Comrade obama, can fund, close or open anything he chose you idiot...

Tear down this Wall Comrade...

When the Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...

It's the culture...

It's the culture...
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1004923 Oct 16, 2013
OBAMA DEM SHUT DOWN GOV wrote:
Democratic Party True Colors - Anti-Christian, Anti-Israel and Anti-Christ
I have watched over the years as the Democratic Party has become more Secular, Socialist and anti-Christian and am dedicating this page to the many news articles revealing their true colors. Because some of my Christian friends voted for Obama and don't see the spiritual issue. Don't take my word, just read the articles.
https://sites.google.com/site/prophesytoday/H...
I love it baggers are losing it everywhere. Ranting and raving like never before. I love it.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1004924 Oct 16, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You and idiots just like you were the cause of that. The Republicans have reached a new low even for those cowards by using veterans as pawns, it isn't bad enough that they wasted over 5,000 in Iraq based on their lies and greed by a bunch of cowardly chicken hawks. And yet morons like you have your fat empty heads buried up their azzes. Suck on that queer bait.
Your numbers are inflated.

You bring us back to a question you repeatedly ran away from.

It's 9/12. You're the president. What do you do?
Do you:

1) Surrender to the terrorists? or
2) Do the Bill Clinton thing and lob a few cruise missiles in their general direction? or
3) Do the exact same thing in the exact same place against the exact same enemy as the Soviets, and expect to not have the exact same experience the Soviets shad? or
4) You do it differently and choose a location to fight the terrorists with a much greater chance to crush them like a bug, perhaps some place like Iraq where your supply lines are very short.

You can begin your next post with "If I were the president on 9/12 I would have...."

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1004925 Oct 16, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR, you had no idea what a PRC-9 even was, or that it was referred to by those of us that were really there as a "PRICK 9" Busted your fat azz big time..I guess you now figure that enough time has gone by that others have forgotten, huh Walter?
And that explains you thinking the PRC-9 that was used only in the reserves was the standard com device, moron.
Careful what comes out of your mouth. Occassionally, you could be talking to the real thing.
You're some reservist who never saw active duty (at best) that joined those other treasonous frauds pretending to be Vietnam veterans in the so-called "Vietnam Veterans Against the War" that invented lies to slander real veterans with.
Walter Mitty comes to mind....
Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows is on, show me the ghost.
Show me the evidence Bush was a draft dodger.
(The fraudulent documents Dan Rather used to try to steal a presidential election weren't proof, moron.)
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1004926 Oct 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You either have a short memory or selective memory.
Democrats said Fannie & Freddie were doing just fine, remember?
Democrats took control of Congress in 2006 - two years before the housing bubble popped and the economy crashed - and still had control two years after.
Engaging in alternate history again Carol? The Democrats took control of Congress in 2007 the same year that the housing bubble collapsed not two years before you damned liar.. It started to expand in 2001 and ballooned to its breaking point under Republican control of both houses of Congress and a Republican in the White House. Fannie and Freddie didn't have anything to do with the collapse liar. While they did buy some subprime loans it was actually a small part of their portfolio and at any rate they're not the ones who made the loans stupid.
You were a teacher? They must have a really low bar for people they entrust with their kids education in Florida.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... 4 min Magic Utah Uwear 53
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Rogue Scholar 05 189,870
Crime161 murders in 151 days in Chicago - 46 in... 1 hr Jeff Davis 2
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cheftell 70,044
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr boundary painter 5,254
amy 6-2 2 hr Sublime1 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Newt Gingrinch 99,597
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]