Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1004616 Oct 15, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, next attack my son, then easy's deceased daughter. You don't like it when you post your stupidity for the world to see yet you come on here and do it daily, then have an epic, belligerent meltdown for those that laugh at you to see.
But it's ok for you to call Lily and Leosnana foul names.

Pisswater and prostitutes ring any bells, asshat??

I merely reflect what you asshats say here.

You stupid enough to believe Ed's dead daughter story?? LOL

Ed's a dementia patient.

You probably believe Dweeb's constant denial of reality, too.

You're that ignorant.

You probably believe your butt buddies when they say they won't unload their semen in your mouth.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1004617 Oct 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??
Sounds like you're running scared again.
You said:
"you claimed to have read posts from "ray Donovan" prior to last election. Link to them."
Now, liar, show me where I said any such thing, or admit you can't read or comprehend.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I already explained it in detail.

why did it take you a bit to find a post from gunner before the election?

why would you even need to?

you didn't think your excuse through, stupid.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1004618 Oct 15, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure stupid, Syria's getting rid of its chemical weapons because the President showed that he was ready and willing to drop the hammer on them and Russia got on board to avoid a confrontation with us. Iran's finally shown a willingness to talk about their nuclear program.
It was actually the Heritage Society that wrote "Obamacare", but that's been pointed out to you on many occasions but it can't penetrate your thick hate filled skull.
Seriously?

"I didn't draw that stupid red line! It was Congress who drew that stupid line! Uh...uh...or maybe it was the WORLD drew that line! Yeh, that's it...the WORLD drew that red line! But it sure as heck wasn't me!"

Russia and Syria are laughing their butts off at him - and us.

Location hidden

#1004619 Oct 15, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
lies about the mandate? Please, tell me you have the posts so I can laugh at you some more.
Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

It's emammy's whole strategy on Topix.

Deny what he's said, with "Prove it!!"

It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1004621 Oct 15, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I noticed that...if he's a friend of flack, I'm guessing the bottom of the barrel.
Probably driving around picking up scrap metal. That happens here, and the thieves steal copper piping nd wiring from abandoned or foreclosed homes. The steal everything, a/c units, etc

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1004622 Oct 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
With the possibility of breaching the debt limit looking more and more plausible as House Republicans struggle to appease their caucus and come up with a plan to re-open the government and increase the debt ceiling, one Senate Republican aide placed the blame on a particular senator from Texas.
"Ted Cruz and his Tortilla Coast Republicans are leading us to a default," the aide told TPM when asked what happens next.
Cruz reportedly met with a group of House conservatives at Tortilla Coast, a Mexican restaurant in Washington, D.C., to discuss strategy Monday night.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/senate-...
let me get this straight. Every time bawny frank is blamed for failures at fanie and Freddie you guys say one man can't possibly have that much power, then with a straight face blame one man for shutting down the government and causing a default.

did I get that right?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1004623 Oct 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Denial is not just a river in Egypt.
It's emammy's whole strategy on Topix.
Deny what he's said, with "Prove it!!"
It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic.
take a bit and find the posts. Lmao.

Location hidden

#1004624 Oct 15, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
good for you. I hope you repost it as often as you've reposted db's. Your meltdowns are very entertaining.
Sane people don't talk to their TV's. But you do.

'Nuff said.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1004625 Oct 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
They wanted Congress to be treated like the rest of us peons and for the rest of us peons to be treated like corporations.
Democrats hated that idea. Obamacare is a selective law.
Republicans also have control of the House. Democrats hate that too.
also?

don't you mean they only have control of the House?

and don't republicans hate that they aren't in the WH? or control the Senate?
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1004626 Oct 15, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I already explained it in detail.
why did it take you a bit to find a post from gunner before the election?
why would you even need to?
you didn't think your excuse through, stupid.
I knew you'd be chewing this bone all day; it's your schtick. Ill bet you think you're winning something you fck'n idiot.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1004627 Oct 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
But I've got him spinnin' and shittin' his pants - again!!
All day, chewing that bone. What an idiot.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1004628 Oct 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
But it's ok for you to call Lily and Leosnana foul names.
Pisswater and prostitutes ring any bells, asshat??
I merely reflect what you asshats say here.
You stupid enough to believe Ed's dead daughter story?? LOL
Ed's a dementia patient.
You probably believe Dweeb's constant denial of reality, too.
You're that ignorant.
You probably believe your butt buddies when they say they won't unload their semen in your mouth.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
no worries nutsickles, go ahead and attack loved ones and compare it to attacking the folks that are actually here slinging insults. We already know you're that stupid.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1004629 Oct 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Sane people don't talk to their TV's. But you do.
'Nuff said.
haha, no they don't, that's why there's been numerous studies why millions of Americans do it, especially sports fans. And I guarantee you've done it, but enjoy the pissing match more than looking normal.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1004630 Oct 15, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you'd be chewing this bone all day; it's your schtick. Ill bet you think you're winning something you fck'n idiot.
he brought it up you fckn idiot. Go talk to your johns in the tv, skank.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1004631 Oct 15, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
let me get this straight. Every time bawny frank is blamed for failures at fanie and Freddie you guys say one man can't possibly have that much power, then with a straight face blame one man for shutting down the government and causing a default.
did I get that right?
so you're saying that what someone says doesn't really have any effect on anything?

Barney's been telling you guys that for years now. nice to see you finally picked up on it.
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#1004632 Oct 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats are going to get pretty much everything they want. And they're also going to have to defend it next year.
Republicans can at least say they tried to warn us. If Obamacare turns out to be the disaster most think, what will Democrats say? We didn't care?
Republicans passed an amendment or, clause in the Senate committee floor, preventing anyone but, the house majority leader. The rule previously stated everyone in the Senate could bring clause 22 ; 4 to the speaker in attempts to reopen the gov't. Y'all still wanna put the blame on the democrats?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1004633 Oct 15, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
All day, chewing that bone. What an idiot.
you're not even a good skank. Next time suck on that bone, you'll make more money (at least that's what nutsickles claims)

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1004634 Oct 15, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Your daughter must really be confused watching you do just the opposite of what you preach.
How could you possibly know that?

But if you're talking about my criticizing an ideology that this president and the power elite embrace which is destroying traditional values, blatantly disrespects our veterans and dismisses half of us as the enemy and a threat to their destructive ideology...then I'd be ashamed to call myself a Christian if I did or said nothing.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1004635 Oct 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're saying that what someone says doesn't really have any effect on anything?
Barney's been telling you guys that for years now. nice to see you finally picked up on it.
that's not what I was saying. Is it your contention that one man has enough power to shut down the government and cause a default but not have the power to cause failures at Fannie and Freddie?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1004636 Oct 15, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I noticed that...if he's a friend of flack, I'm guessing the bottom of the barrel.
Old flack kinda reminds me of Sleezy Eed, whenever they make a mistake them try and make ten excuses on what happened. Both also love to pretend that they have a life with lots of friends, but it's way more than obvious they both are terrible insecure. I'm betting imaginary friends and life. Kinda sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kalyan single jodi callll-08339890226 1 hr susil bhai 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 1 hr joey 86
428 homicides in 2013 2 hr joey 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 49,184
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Sunshine 181,798
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 6 hr Roxie Darling 361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 6 hr Roxie Darling 718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]