Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,148)

Showing posts 922,941 - 922,960 of1,071,878
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You and your lies lose again, Dweeb.
You said it on page 46030.
Knocking off you nitwits is like killing fish in a barrel with a hand grenade.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old DB is a real Guppy. Even a fish wouldn't get caught if it kept its mouth shut.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>

Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows are on, show me the ghost.
Still wanna deny you talk to ghosts in your TV, Dweeb??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I already proved you wrong.
You said I went sand looked at Ray Donovan's posts before the election, nitwit.
I proved you wrong. You lose.
Lily said "Gunner for sure". I said I went and looked at his posts pre election. You said Ray didn't register until 8-13, proving again how stupid you are.
Don't know how to find old posts? Think I'm going to do it for you??
Think again.
Stick to scrasp metal collecting.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
you had all night to think of an excuse and this is the best you came up with? Haha

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you missed it.
It would be nice if you libtards would learn to read!!!

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text> In a series of early-autumn visits, the Obama rebels handed out religious textbooks and backpacks bearing the group’s new name: the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.
A four-hour drive to the east, a rival al-Qa’ida faction, Jabhat al-Nusra, was busy setting up a jobs programme in Ash-Shaddadi, a desert town it has held since February. The Islamists restarted production in an oilfield that had been closed by the fighting, and fired up the town’s gas plant, now a source of income for the town.
The two rebel groups, with their distinct lineages to the terrorist network founded by Osama bin Laden and funded by President Barack Hussein Obama, have concentrated Western fears of rising jihadist influences within Syria’s rebel movement. Two-and-a-half years after the start of the country’s uprising, Islamists are carving out fiefdoms and showing signs of digging in.
Sounds like O'bama is winning huh?
OMG OMG those Bastards. Setting up a jobs program. Helping a town regain its income!!! Oh Nooooooooooooo

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah sure, we've got so much to fear from a guy with a 22% approval rating. Even his fellow Republicans can't stand him. You really want him at the top of the Republican ticket? Well I think I speak for Democrats when I say we really, really oh please God want him at the top of the GOP ticket.
You're an idiot!
Ted Cruz is the Democrats new target for personal destruction.

Democrats are right now digging into Obama's college transcripts, sorry, I mean, Ted Cruz College transcripts and Obama's birth certificate, sorry again, I mean Ted Cruz birth certificate to see if he ate dog or pin girls into the floor or if he cut some friend's hair thirty years ago so they can tell you what you should think about him.

Democrat's minds are so easy to fool!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah sure, we've got so much to fear from a guy with a 22% approval rating. Even his fellow Republicans can't stand him. You really want him at the top of the Republican ticket? Well I think I speak for Democrats when I say we really, really oh please God want him at the top of the GOP ticket.
You're an idiot!
In case you've been in a coma the past three years, RINOs aren't "fellow Republicans" to the TEA Party. The TEA Party intends to eliminate them and force them to join the party they already belong to.

... more of this Saul Alinsky command to "make it appear as if all the angels are on one side, and all the devils on the other."
The Democrats can't abide by Saul Alinsky's command and acknowledge that there are multiple factions opposing them. To execute this Saul Alinsky's tactic, they have to pretend that the only opposition to them is "Republican".
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Your intellectual superiors...

disagree...

politics...

declare the opposition racist...

"Rep. Charlie Rangel (D-N.Y.) on Tuesday compared House Republicans to the Confederates"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are still suffering from psychological damage after I exposed your lying azz as a complete fraud. One thing you will never have to worry about is dying from any type brain disease. One man one vote, those idiots in Congress were put there to serve the best interest of their constituents not their own greedy agenda. Your party of idiots are only insuring that the Dems will have even more control. Thank you dumb azzed baggers. By the way nutcases like you serve us well.
I'm glad you're back.

Dweeb tries to lie his way out of his stupidity.

You caught him and bloodied him badly over it.

I've done the same.

I'll bet he's asking the ghosts in his TV to get us!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

TED CRUZ for president!!!

Because the Democrats are scare to death of him!

Come on Democrats, now show your real hatred of Hispanics!

As you did for women with Sarah Palin and for blacks with Herman Cain.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you missed it.
Obviously, you have a problem understanding this.

Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows are on, show me the ghost.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
Anybody seen "gopidiots"?
"- A 38-year-old teacher whose husband found her having sex with a 16-year-old boy in a vehicle at or near St. Lucie West Centennial High School was arrested Sunday on a felony charge, according to an affidavit and police."
anybody seen Gunner/Ray Donovan??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Apparently, at least he was smart enough to know he'd been busted!!

Unlike stupid ol' you!!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Livescience.com/ October 15, 2013, 12:26 PM
Touch-sensitive prosthetic limbs take step forward in monkey study

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
skank talking about chewing on bones with the guy mentioning "ghosts in the tv" for a week now. Lmao.
Watch your language, scumboy.

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>

You lose, again!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you've been in a coma the past three years, RINOs aren't "fellow Republicans" to the TEA Party. The TEA Party intends to eliminate them and force them to join the party they already belong to.
... more of this Saul Alinsky command to "make it appear as if all the angels are on one side, and all the devils on the other."
The Democrats can't abide by Saul Alinsky's command and acknowledge that there are multiple factions opposing them. To execute this Saul Alinsky's tactic, they have to pretend that the only opposition to them is "Republican".
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>

----------

Wanna deny it again, asshat??

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Still wanna deny you talk to ghosts in your TV, Dweeb??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Learn to read!!! He said 'on one of those ghost are real shows I say Show me the ghost!' Good grief!!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily said 'Gunner for sure'.
You seem to like getting your ass kicked.
no sht Sherlock. She was describing "ray" as gunner for sure. Then you said it wasn't easy but you read some of his posts before the elections. Finding gunners posts is so easy even realtime could do it. You lied, and you are spending way too much time defending your lie for anyone but the dumbest (lily) to think otherwise.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
this idiot truly thinks he runs people off an anonymous forum. And people like lily the lush fall for this shy. The loony left look for idiots like this and exploit them.
I don't run them off.

they think better of running their bullshit by me, and choose to leave on their own.

Ask Lois.

----------

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
the pissing match is done. The burden of proof is on you...you made the claim. Link to the posts or remain a liar.
You lost again.

It's all sour grapes on your part.

You poor little skank.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
Holder: Obama Can Target US Citizens on US Soil for Killing
According to the Obama administration, the president has the right to assassinate American citizens within the United States, without charges or any legal process. This claim, contained in a letter from Attorney General Eric Holder, constitutes the most far-reaching abrogation of constitutional rights and is aimed at establishing the pseudo-legal framework for military rule.
Holder’s letter, the first explicit assertion of a power to extra-judicially kill Americans in their homes, was in response to a question delivered to the Obama administration from Republican Senator Rand Paul.
In testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee on Wednesday, Holder reiterated and expanded on this position, declaring that the authorization to use military force in the “war on terror” extends to the United States.
In the letter to Paul, Holder responds to a question as to whether “the President has the power to authorize lethal force, such as a drone strike, against a US citizen on US soil, and without trial.”
Do you even a scintilla of evidence to back this up or did you just pull it out of your azz?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 922,941 - 922,960 of1,071,878
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-11 5 min not a ghost 7
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Registered Earth Angel 48,685
I want to join illuminati brotherhood in +2081... 6 min MR JONE 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,129
I want to join illuminati brotherhood in anamb... 10 min MR JONE 1
Music Artists A to Z 13 min not a ghost 246
Abby 7-11 15 min Toj 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min wojar 173,590
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info