Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1004555 Oct 15, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, Kvetch all Fraudy, but "My elbow dinging your dumb ass in the head" is not a sentence. Maybe you can get that chiropractor to work a little harder on your traumatic brain injury if your SSI disability doesn't get cut in the Grumpy Old Prick shutdown.
Poor poor stupid leo--
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I never said anything about the house. My elbow would dinging your dumb ass in the head. See I used it in a sentence.

I am not a liberal-I work for a living. Even though I was injured I don't think you or anyone should be paying my way. Now my husband-that is a different story. The chiropractor did nothing for the brain injury--better get your story straight.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1004556 Oct 15, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> How many more times are you going to prove your a moran? What you think he said is not what he said. Learn to read!
this from the idiot who's been predicting $7 Gasoline for several years??

You didn't even graduate high school, you think the 'Fair Tax' is fair.

Stupid people like you fall for any stupid scheme. You got fired by your German Company, Airborne Express because you couldn't keep your logs properly.

Funny the rest of America rejected it time and again.

But to a stupid trucker..........

BTW, how'd that trucker rally work out??

Did they get any dumb truckers at all??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Location hidden

#1004557 Oct 15, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if I look like an idiot as long as I gets my pissing match.
fixed it.

Prevented this

#1004558 Oct 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> We had a budget through September of 2010.
again I shall ask you-WHAT year did President O'bama sign a budget?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1004559 Oct 15, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you do a little research into who receives farm subsidies, you will figure it out for yourself. Republicans need to put their focus on bringing in revenue by cutting the programs that benefit millionaire. Basically, payments by the USDA to millionaires through its farm and conservation programs should cease.
just eliminate all subsidies, including EITC....

why do you people hate successful people and worship losers?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1004560 Oct 15, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
they fear knowing the actual cost of their premiums will keep people from signing up. Obamacare only works if they can get 7 million healthy people to buy health insurance they didn't have before.
What's really happening here is we have people who don't qualify for premium subsidies applying to the exchange when they could get comparable insurance off the exchange.

There will be no problem getting 7 million healthy people to buy health insurance through the exchange once the Rethug liars stop spreading lies.

The Affordable Care Act states that someone making 150% of the federal poverty level, or $17,235 a year, would pay 4% of their income — or $57 — for the second-lowest-cost plan (silver). No one needs a subsidy calculator, it's written in black and white. These are the people the exchange is designed to help.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...

Prevented this

#1004561 Oct 15, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>However, scraping instead of scrapping DOES. As someone was wont to say, "Sofa King stupid1"
what 's a 'wont' retard?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1004562 Oct 15, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Mick Jagger is no O'bama supporter, as a matter of FACT--remember the zinger he threw at O'bama and the NSA. Jagger--still wildly popular after 50 years. O'bama still hated by the world after 4 point something years.
might want to check a poll or 2 in Europe before you throw that one out there.

face it, he's only hated by those who voted for Mitt.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1004563 Oct 15, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, Filner actually put female staffers in headlocks-unbelievable.
more like his style of hugging...the whole thing is small time compared to normal DemoKKKrat graft and not even close to Clinton and Monica...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1004564 Oct 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus, their constituents will be funding that expansion into other states.
sorry, but there's a dumbass on here that says government programs are funded by the government, not the taxpayer.

Prevented this

#1004565 Oct 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
huh what?
Future U.S. History Students:'It's Pretty Embarrassing How Long You Guys Took To Legalize Gay Marriage'
DECATUR, IL, THE YEAR 2083—According to students in Mr. Bernard's fourth-period U.S. history class, it's "really pathetic" how long it took for early-21st-century Americans to finally legalize gay marriage.
The classroom of 15-year-olds at MacArthur High School—all of whom were born in the late 2060s and grew up never questioning the obvious fact that homosexual couples deserve the right to get married—were reportedly "amazed" to learn in their Modern U.S. History: 2081 Edition textbooks that as late as the 2020s, gays and lesbians actually had to fight for the constitutional right to wed.
"Wow, that is nuts," said student Jeremy Golliver, who claimed he knew gay rights was a struggle "like, a hundred years ago" but didn't realize it lasted so long. "It's really embarrassing, when you think about it. Just the fact that people in this century were actually saying things like,'No, gays should not be allowed to marry,' and were getting all up in arms about it, as if homosexuals weren't full citizens or something. It's insane."
"I mean, was everybody just a huge bigot back then or what?" Golliver added.
After concluding the week's examination of the history of gay marriage rights, classroom sources in the year 2083 said they would be moving on to the topic of how their grandparents' generation was too late to do anything about global warming.
http://www.theonion.com/articles/future-us-hi...
it's pretty embarrassing that half the jihadists in Iraq are claiming to be gay--since O'bama said they could leave Iraq and come to the USA because they are pretending to be gay.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1004566 Oct 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, Galt or Lois Lame will eclipse that one by a mile__but we can always count on emutt to be in the running for dumbest on any topic.
still think that the National Security Advisor and the head of NSA are the same job, you stupid old drunken fool?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1004567 Oct 15, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I never said anything about the house. My elbow would dinging your dumb ass in the head. See I used it in a sentence.
I didn't think it was possible but you are dumber than I thought. You asked when the President signed the Senate budget...like that has ever happened in the history of the United States. You are just plain dumb. No doubt about it.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1004568 Oct 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a nitwit thinnks that talking to th eTv has any effect on anything.
Did kap reply, skank??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
nothing you say will change the fact that you got db's post wrong. Lmao.

Location hidden

#1004570 Oct 15, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
its no wonder Obama won the election twice. With the number of idiots who can't comprehend what they read, he could have (and did) plainly stated he wanted to change America and they would vote for him.
Nice you admit you voted for Obama.

You obviously can't comprehend English.

Lily said "Gunner for sure"

I said "Yeah, it took a bit, but I went and looked at some of his posts from before the election.

You then stupidly came back with;

"you claimed to have read posts from "ray Donovan" prior to last election. Link to them." (page 46306)

Yoou didn't even understand what Lily and I were saying.

That's to be expected from an asshat who gets his ass whipped by everyone on this thread.

You lose. Again.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Location hidden

#1004571 Oct 15, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
notice how the other loony left wingers have left the building? You're embarrassing the entire left.
<this idiot will think I literally mean a physical building>
This from a guy who yells at his TV when his team screws up????

Does the TV answer you back?? Why did you think it would??

What sort of lunatic talks to TV's??

Right wing Teabag idiots, that's who.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1004572 Oct 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
this from the idiot who's been predicting $7 Gasoline for several years??
You didn't even graduate high school, you think the 'Fair Tax' is fair.
Stupid people like you fall for any stupid scheme. You got fired by your German Company, Airborne Express because you couldn't keep your logs properly.
Funny the rest of America rejected it time and again.
But to a stupid trucker..........
BTW, how'd that trucker rally work out??
Did they get any dumb truckers at all??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
haha, glad to see you gave enough sense to finally run away from the ghost in the tv shtick.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1004573 Oct 15, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
In the 2008 farm bill, USDA was directed to withhold agricultural subsidies for individuals earning over $1.25 million in ADJUSTED gross income (AGI) annually. In other words, after subtracting nearly every imaginable expense that an agribusiness might incur, if a tax filer still has income above $1.25 million, they cannot receive taxpayer subsidies. NONE. However, those making "only" $1,249,999 or less could still receive taxpayer subsidies...In 2009, out of 1,410,647 individuals SUBJECT TO INCOME LIMITS, only 1.2 percent were ultimately found ineligible for payments, and in 2010, less than one percent were found ineligible. These are the low lifes eating at the public trough that we should be focusing on....not the poor.
Subsidies is a money pit that needs to be plugged. Period. It will not affect the Fed government's foreign food aid obligations, lunch programs or monthly food supplements to Indians and low income families.
http://www.wealthwire.com/news/economy/2220
Did you read your report? Only 1.2 % of people applying for supplements were found ineligible. Given the amount of fraud within the medicare and food stamp program this is nothing.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Blanchard, OK

#1004574 Oct 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a nitwit thinnks that talking to th eTv has any effect on anything.
Did kap reply, skank??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Give us your testamonial on how gubbymint cheese saved your life!

Location hidden

#1004575 Oct 15, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Nutsucker is one really sick puppy. Disturbed for sure.
This from a Waxturd puppet??

That's really funny!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 47 min Sublime1 19
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Edmond Pulpo 181,698
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr D_e_ath__to__tyrants 70,986
Deat Abby 12-16 1 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 3 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 4 hr Taint Shield 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]