Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,142)

Showing posts 922,821 - 922,840 of1,073,281
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

The needy are so needy in America...

(How needy are they?)

12 million will need Obamacare exemptions...

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/obamaca...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
And your definition of success is 25,782 posts without making one intelligent comment. Congratulations no-life moron.
my definition of success is getting to idiots like you so much that you make endless wanna be copies of me.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Bill Clinton Says Americans Will Get Used to Communism

2 October 2013 / 190 Comments

Former president Bill Clinton is running interference for President Obama and laying the groundwork for Hillary’s 2016 presidential bid. Here’s what he said about the future of the response of Americans to ObamaCare:

“I just think that when all these dire predictions don’t come out, if they don’t — I believe that pretty soon, within the next several years, this will be like Medicare and Medicaid. And it’ll be a normal part of our life. And people will be glad it’s there.”

I’m sure every political tyrant said something similar. I can hear Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, and Vladimir Lenin telling their people.“In time you’ll learn to love Communism.”

ObamaCare is like the early stages of communism. Communist ideology is all about equality.“From each according to his ability, to each according to their needs” is a slogan popularized by Karl Marx in 1875. Sounds so ... fair. It reminds me of a scene in the film Dr. Zhivago where Omar Sharif’s character returns to his home and finds it overrun with people. Equality was achieved. Everybody had the same medical care, living space, food, and nutrition needs. They were all “equally” malnurished.

Gen. Yevgraf Zhivago, Dr. Yrui Zhivago’s half brother and Communist Party member, after seeing Yuri pulling wood from a fence, made this remark:

“I told myself it was beneath my dignity to arrest a man for pilfering firewood. But nothing ordered by the party is beneath the dignity of any man. And the party was right: one man desperate for a bit of fuel is pathetic; five million people desperate for fuel will destroy a city.”
300 million people brought under the control of the government for healthcare will bring our nation to its collective needs.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Condi Rice headed up the NSA for four years___just saying!
wrong, you stupid, ignorant drunk...

now go back to the bar and diddle your little buddies...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Carol"
"poop" thinks that if democrats offer a bill republican's should simply go along with it no matter what it says. After all he owes his existence to the government, they pay his retirement, they pay his medical, they give him a rent subsidy, they provide his rehab services, they provide his phone, they pay for his food stamps, they supply the TP that he uses to wipe the manure away that comes from his mouth every time he posts.
Peace
I realize it's a waste of time on your dumb pedophile ass but there is a proper way to address bills that you have a problem with...The idiots on the right had 4 years and 43 attempts to either defund or repeal and lost all of them....Now they are holding our nation hostage in order to get their way.But they have yet to find the time to vote on Obamas jobs bill...Shheeze you baggers are way beyond stupid.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
FCKOFF
your butt buddy left you hanging. Even he can't stand your stank.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

<quoted text>
The night shift is even worse; then all the racist nutjobs have a free for all.
Bill Clinton:
If I were the president, I wouldn't negotiate over these draconian cuts that are gonna take food off the table of low-income working people, while they leave all the agricultural subsidies in for high-income farmers and everything else," Clinton said. "It's chilling to me."
During his time in office, Clinton shamed the Republican Party for the government shutdowns they endured. Clinton celebrated the end of "the era of big government" in his 1996 State of the Union address, and presented Congress with a challenge:
"Never, ever shut the federal government down again."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/15/bill...
And, as Yeah pointed out, here we are again with Republicans demanding that their Farm bill be put on the fast track while entitlement programs for the poor be cut. It's disgusting.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

<quoted text>
Make him phuckface
make him? Hahahaha. Wow.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Lily, better check your blood pressure. Haha
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems it needs to drop 3,000 points to get the attention of the obstructionist Tea baggers. Keep it up and it will happen.
You didn't build that!

Government owns everything!

Stock Market flops is Obama's fault!

He did it! Save our retirements? No...

He made Aetna insure 3 people in Idaho!!!!!!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Carol"
"poop" thinks that if democrats offer a bill republican's should simply go along with it no matter what it says. After all he owes his existence to the government, they pay his retirement, they pay his medical, they give him a rent subsidy, they provide his rehab services, they provide his phone, they pay for his food stamps, they supply the TP that he uses to wipe the manure away that comes from his mouth every time he posts.
Peace
I see you've had another rough day out trolling for little boys huh Sanduskey. Why didn't you let us all know he was your brother?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are still suffering from psychological damage after I exposed your lying azz as a complete fraud. One thing you will never have to worry about is dying from any type brain disease. One man one vote, those idiots in Congress were put there to serve the best interest of their constituents not their own greedy agenda. Your party of idiots are only insuring that the Dems will have even more control. Thank you dumb azzed baggers. By the way nutcases like you serve us well.
The people put in Congress were put there to ensure the government abides by the Constitution, you fucking moron. That's why their oath of office is:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.

I don't see anything there about serving what they subjectively think, or they are able to convince with propaganda the public what the best interest of their constituents is.

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Huh?
Didn't you just post "sicko fanatic evangelicals use their religion to justify hatefulness, racism, homophobia, xenophobia" and that we're all "pumping our chests in self righteous indignation in some delusional attempt to imagine ourselves superior to others"?

Sounds pretty intolerant to me as well as an absolute falsehood.

This is how people are brainwashed to kill and wipe out other races and religions, Lily. This kind of irrational hyperbole based on this kind of irrational intolerance.

I'm just begging you not to go there.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Eman seems especially angry today, you people seems to be really getting to him.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
And, as Yeah pointed out, here we are again with Republicans demanding that their Farm bill be put on the fast track while entitlement programs for the poor be cut. It's disgusting.
unlike welfare bums and urban ghettos, farms and farmers are vital to the country....

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
What chain emails? I'm reading the headlines.
Kathleen Sebelius said some people purchasing new insurance policies could see their premiums rise because of requirements in the health-care law.
(So how is that fair again?)
The Wall Street Journal reported some insurers have already begun dramatically increasing prices for people buying policies in the individual market to compensate for restrictions, new fees and requirements they provide bigger benefits packages.
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...
The Society of Actuaries, a nonpartisan professional association, issued a new report warning that the cost of medical claims in the new individual-insurance market could rise by an average of 32% per person over the first few years the law is in place as more people with higher medical needs get coverage,
http://cdn-files.soa.org/web/research-cost-ac...
Again, how does that make health care more affordable for everyone?
Anywhere these facts appear is a chain email to them. They're programmed to say that when anyone confuses them with facts.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"flack"
"poop" and "silly" are lost. You post something that makes sense and they are lost. If a measure does not include more taxes and more spending is is a bad thing.
Peace
Only to you and flack does dry ice make sense. And pretty much the extent of your brain power.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Homer wrote:
Eman seems especially angry today, you people seems to be really getting to him.
that explains lily using all caps and nutsickles running off. Haha
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The people put in Congress were put there to ensure the government abides by the Constitution, you fucking moron. That's why their oath of office is:
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.
I don't see anything there about serving what they subjectively think, or they are able to convince with propaganda the public what the best interest of their constituents is.
You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?
You should become a Tea Bagger.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you just post "sicko fanatic evangelicals use their religion to justify hatefulness, racism, homophobia, xenophobia" and that we're all "pumping our chests in self righteous indignation in some delusional attempt to imagine ourselves superior to others"?
Sounds pretty intolerant to me as well as an absolute falsehood.
This is how people are brainwashed to kill and wipe out other races and religions, Lily. This kind of irrational hyperbole based on this kind of irrational intolerance.
I'm just begging you not to go there.
I believe that it was Thomas Jefferson who said "In the best of all worlds there would be no religions". All religions have been and always will be the scourge of this earth, PERIOD. Keep it to yourself and simply pick a god while allowing everyone else to live their lives as they choose. But no you idiots have to push your religion on everyone and your judgeing. Shove it and your imaginary sky god.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 922,821 - 922,840 of1,073,281
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 173,785
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr the plain truth 1,833
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 4 hr IsBerkotsCheaperthanJewel 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Norton 48,701
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr No Warming 45,601
This is a great ad. 6 hr Harold B Alls 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 hr voice of peace 67,553
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••