Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
922,821 - 922,840 of 1,100,372 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1004291 Oct 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>As I asked Galt...
How many wmd's did bushie boy uncover son?
How many of the suicide planes did bushie boy prevent on 9/11 son?
When did bushie boy capture bin laden son?
what does any of that have to do with obamacare?

“For God & Country”

Since: Aug 13

The Promised Land Illinois

#1004292 Oct 15, 2013
So let me see if I understand this correctly. The government will default if the budget is not passed by the 17th of the month. Social Security and military members wonít get paid on the first.
Ok I can go with that. If by then it is not resolved I will lose 30% of my income. I am retired Air Force after all.
Now about the Social Security why wonít it go out? I donít receive any money form the SSA. I thought that SSA-SSD and so on was self-funding? You know they bring in more money then goes out? So why wont the Checks go out?

Oh I know why they wonít get paid. Because President Obama says so and he is so right about everything else. Ok donít pay it. This is about 70% Democrats and 30% Republican fault.
Remember it takes 3 to tangle in this case (House, Senate & President)
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1004293 Oct 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you find that gem Flacko??? And why didn't you link it?
Ashamed of your right wing lunatic source?
300 million people brought to their collective needs? ROFLMAO
Sounds like some bullshyt the Fayetteville NC nosepicker would put up.
But Realtime Flack is an independent with an open mind, hell he said so, surely you don't think he would stoop that level?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1004294 Oct 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you find that gem Flacko??? And why didn't you link it?
Ashamed of your right wing lunatic source?
300 million people brought to their collective needs? ROFLMAO
Sounds like some bullshyt the Fayetteville NC nosepicker would put up.
I reckon he ain't don't know howta!

Godfather Politics!!

http://godfatherpolitics.com/12723/bill-clint...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1004295 Oct 15, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey numbnut,[singular] the AHC was passed constitutionally and upheld by the Supreme court. How constitutional can we get..DUMBAZZ. Surely you must get tired of having your fat azz handed to you daily...Or perhaps you enjoy the penetration. Yep that must be it. Have you had your golden shower today? LMAO
Again, you show your ignorance.
Here's that link again to a document describing in detail how the government works:

http://www.usconstitution.net/xconst.html

To correct you (again), the Supreme Court ruled that the "penalty" that was called a "penalty" daily during the debate in Congress, and within the text of the bill is the exact word "penalty", was actually a tax. Obviously the Supreme Court got it wrong, or the people who wrote this bill don't have a clue what they're doing, or both.
The Supreme Court didn't rule on any other aspect of ObamaKare, like the conforance to previous ruling that any legislation that cannot be understood by the average person, thus being vague and ambiguous to the average person, is unconstitutional.
Obviously, when the people who write the bill say "penalty", and they stress over and over again it isn't a tax, and they actually write the word "penalty" into the bill, and then the Supreme Court listens to arguments on the bill and reads the bill, which means the Supreme Court actually read the word written in the bill "penalty", and they concluded that it was in reality a tax, that is undeniable evidence this ObamaKare bill is unconstitutional because it is vague and ambiguous, to the point where the exact word "penalty" written in the bill isn't a penalty as defined in the English language.

We can talk about the constitutionality of the government forcing you to purchase a product merely because you are exercising your individual right to life, if you want.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#1004296 Oct 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
not to mention that farmers work seven days a week, no overtime, no holidays, no benefits....
to feed slugs like Moochelle who can't even get off her fat ass to pick fruit and vegetables from the garden...
Oh, I get it. The perks of being president is only good for white folks or, you believe the first lady should pick from her garden because, the other first ladies did it before her? I've worked in a farming plant before &, I have much respect for those that committed to that labor &, work environment but, "New Flash." This is the twenty first century &, not everybody crops a farm or, plays in the dirt of a garden! She does workout on a daily basis though. Probably more than can be said for your wife! Reality, I love it because, you hate. We have a black president!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1004297 Oct 15, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
But Realtime Flack is an independent with an open mind, hell he said so, surely you don't think he would stoop that level?
Flack (unlike Homer) doesn't have an independent bone in his body, he is a Republican through and through.

Homer 2016 - "Republicans eat their young"

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1004298 Oct 15, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Clinton did not say that at all. Stop lying.
He should have said "What woman?"

Bill Clinton was a serial rapist.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1004299 Oct 15, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most cattlemen are millionaires many times over. If we stopped subsidizing their loses, they might actually figure out a way to provide for their cattle instead of letting them die in the fields.
most farmers have wealth in terms of their land, but little net cash income...
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1004300 Oct 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
It's not up to the few to decide for the many.
The majority do not stand behind the present leadership or the direction in which they are leading us.
But they are the ones who don't seem to care.
I think a lot of people just wanted to give Obamacare a chance but realize it's not going to work. Because the leaders fail to realize it and because of the unrest caused by their stubbornness to realize it, I truly believe it will backfire.
If not now, then in another year.
Tea partiers in the House are a minority but they're the ones imposing this shut down on the rest of us stupid. Idiots like you are also, thankfully, in the minority. Until the GOP throws the nut jobs like you under the bus they will never occupy the White House or control the Senate again. Republican chances of retaining control of the House are beginning to seem increasingly iffy.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1004301 Oct 15, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most cattlemen are millionaires many times over. If we stopped subsidizing their loses, they might actually figure out a way to provide for their cattle instead of letting them die in the fields.
buying a good steak beats subsidizing a welfare bum any day...
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1004302 Oct 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
But isn't it nice that Jefferson also believed people should have the freedom to express their religious beliefs?
And Americans did not persecute or target Muslims living in this country after 9/11 because we are a tolerant nation?
Christians simply expect the same kind of tolerance.
Why should that bother you? Or anyone else?
Carol you seem to have great difficulty understanding almost every thing. Express your religion in a church or to yourself, if all religions would do that there would not be the millions and millions killed. Yes Carol we Americans are a tolerant nation...We have only killed a few million of them, and have troops in 140 nations. Thomas Jefferson also said that religion should be confined to each individual to who ever he deems his god. You and your nutcase party run on relligion all the time, your morality, your god. In my opinion your god sucks.
Backfire

Windsor, CT

#1004303 Oct 15, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's got much better numbers than the Republicans who are at an all time low at 28% and sinking fast and your precious little group of brown shirt neo fascists the tea party who stand at a 21% approval rating. Even the business community has had it with these right wing extremists. If they go ahead and crash the economy in a hopeless attempt to impose their ideology they're going to find it very difficult to pump their usual donors for money.
But then again you live in fantasy world.
What's your source Duh-Pont?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1004304 Oct 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! They are about a group of angry old white people running around shouting angry slogans and pooping in their pants. Sadly they are being taken advantage of by a few shills with their own agenda. Tea Baggers breed ignorance and most of them smell like moth balls, which incidentally does help mask the smell of the crap in their pants.
Homer 2016 - "Tea Baggers smell"
You get my vote Homer....Where do I send the check?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1004305 Oct 15, 2013
Occupy-Chicago wrote:
So let me see if I understand this correctly. The government will default if the budget is not passed by the 17th of the month. Social Security and military members wonít get paid on the first.
Ok I can go with that. If by then it is not resolved I will lose 30% of my income. I am retired Air Force after all.
Now about the Social Security why wonít it go out? I donít receive any money form the SSA. I thought that SSA-SSD and so on was self-funding? You know they bring in more money then goes out? So why wont the Checks go out?
Oh I know why they wonít get paid. Because President Obama says so and he is so right about everything else. Ok donít pay it. This is about 70% Democrats and 30% Republican fault.
Remember it takes 3 to tangle in this case (House, Senate & President)
The president cannot end the government shutdown. The House and Senate however can by agreeing to fund the government. Now if they send the president a budget bill and he vetoes it then you can start to blame the president depending on the contents of said bill.

It's all about the House and Senate, more so the House.

Homer 2016 - "Explaining the same sh*t time and time again"
Backfire

Windsor, CT

#1004306 Oct 15, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's got much better numbers than the Republicans who are at an all time low at 28% and sinking fast and your precious little group of brown shirt neo fascists the tea party who stand at a 21% approval rating. Even the business community has had it with these right wing extremists. If they go ahead and crash the economy in a hopeless attempt to impose their ideology they're going to find it very difficult to pump their usual donors for money.
But then again you live in fantasy world.
You are an idiot. That 21% number is for "Congress".

Sleazebucket.
Backfire

Windsor, CT

#1004307 Oct 15, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer also "claims" he is independent, hypocrite.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1004308 Oct 15, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I get it. The perks of being president is only good for white folks or, you believe the first lady should pick from her garden because, the other first ladies did it before her? I've worked in a farming plant before &, I have much respect for those that committed to that labor &, work environment but, "New Flash." This is the twenty first century &, not everybody crops a farm or, plays in the dirt of a garden! She does workout on a daily basis though. Probably more than can be said for your wife! Reality, I love it because, you hate. We have a black president!
Galt has a wife?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1004309 Oct 15, 2013
Bills originate in the House, in this case a budget bill which includes a partisan effort to destroy a law passed by a majority in congress and signed into law by the president.

Now I ask you WhyTheFuck would the Senate even agree to negotiate under such circumstances?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1004310 Oct 15, 2013
OFA protest off to bad start as one person shows up at the right spot and time for the protest.

Eventually they figure out what is going on and a couple dozen show up. A typical OFA protest.*Yawn*

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min Posted Response 49,530
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 24 min andet1987 573
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 25 min andet1987 1,258
Word (Dec '08) 30 min andet1987 4,654
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 32 min andet1987 1,455
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 177,401
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 1 hr ABSOLUTELYjigsWON 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000