Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1004353 Oct 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
And all of Trumps 'investigators', and all of Sheriff Joe's men, couldn't find any proof of a fake BC again.
Everybody who's seen it knows it's real. But like most of what you say, it's all craziness from a jerk in TX.
Sorry, you lose. You're in a nitwit echo chamber, where intelligence and reason is excluded, leaving you talkiing to ghosts in your TV.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You never explained, for one example, how a computer generated signature got on a supposed "birth certificate" generated in 1961.
I'd like to hear that explanation.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1004354 Oct 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>

Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows are on, show me the ghost.
In case you missed it.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1004355 Oct 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I already proved you wrong.
You said I went sand looked at Ray Donovan's posts before the election, nitwit.
I proved you wrong. You lose.
Lily said "Gunner for sure". I said I went and looked at his posts pre election. You said Ray didn't register until 8-13, proving again how stupid you are.
Don't know how to find old posts? Think I'm going to do it for you??
Think again.
Stick to scrasp metal collecting.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Got a friend of mine that makes between $150-$200 a day scraping. It's good money.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1004356 Oct 15, 2013
Anybody seen "gopidiots"?

"- A 38-year-old teacher whose husband found her having sex with a 16-year-old boy in a vehicle at or near St. Lucie West Centennial High School was arrested Sunday on a felony charge, according to an affidavit and police."
Backfire

Windsor, CT

#1004357 Oct 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily said "Gunner for sure". I said I went and looked at his posts pre election. You said Ray didn't register until 8-13, proving again how stupid you are.
Think again.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Do you laugh when walking down the street by yourself?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1004358 Oct 15, 2013
Your intellectual superior...

near 40 years in politics...

Harry Reid...

“We felt blindsided by the news from the House"

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/10/...

Location hidden

#1004359 Oct 15, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
lily was talking about ray, then you said this
" I went and looked at some of his posts from before the election"
Lily said 'Gunner for sure'.

You seem to like getting your ass kicked.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1004360 Oct 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You and your lies lose again, Dweeb.
You said it on page 46030.
Knocking off you nitwits is like killing fish in a barrel with a hand grenade.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old DB is a real Guppy. Even a fish wouldn't get caught if it kept its mouth shut.

Location hidden

#1004361 Oct 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>

Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows are on, show me the ghost.
Still wanna deny you talk to ghosts in your TV, Dweeb??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1004362 Oct 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Think again.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
you had all night to think of an excuse and this is the best you came up with? Haha

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1004363 Oct 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you missed it.
It would be nice if you libtards would learn to read!!!

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1004364 Oct 15, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text> In a series of early-autumn visits, the Obama rebels handed out religious textbooks and backpacks bearing the group’s new name: the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.
A four-hour drive to the east, a rival al-Qa’ida faction, Jabhat al-Nusra, was busy setting up a jobs programme in Ash-Shaddadi, a desert town it has held since February. The Islamists restarted production in an oilfield that had been closed by the fighting, and fired up the town’s gas plant, now a source of income for the town.
The two rebel groups, with their distinct lineages to the terrorist network founded by Osama bin Laden and funded by President Barack Hussein Obama, have concentrated Western fears of rising jihadist influences within Syria’s rebel movement. Two-and-a-half years after the start of the country’s uprising, Islamists are carving out fiefdoms and showing signs of digging in.
Sounds like O'bama is winning huh?
OMG OMG those Bastards. Setting up a jobs program. Helping a town regain its income!!! Oh Nooooooooooooo

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#1004365 Oct 15, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah sure, we've got so much to fear from a guy with a 22% approval rating. Even his fellow Republicans can't stand him. You really want him at the top of the Republican ticket? Well I think I speak for Democrats when I say we really, really oh please God want him at the top of the GOP ticket.
You're an idiot!
Ted Cruz is the Democrats new target for personal destruction.

Democrats are right now digging into Obama's college transcripts, sorry, I mean, Ted Cruz College transcripts and Obama's birth certificate, sorry again, I mean Ted Cruz birth certificate to see if he ate dog or pin girls into the floor or if he cut some friend's hair thirty years ago so they can tell you what you should think about him.

Democrat's minds are so easy to fool!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1004366 Oct 15, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah sure, we've got so much to fear from a guy with a 22% approval rating. Even his fellow Republicans can't stand him. You really want him at the top of the Republican ticket? Well I think I speak for Democrats when I say we really, really oh please God want him at the top of the GOP ticket.
You're an idiot!
In case you've been in a coma the past three years, RINOs aren't "fellow Republicans" to the TEA Party. The TEA Party intends to eliminate them and force them to join the party they already belong to.

... more of this Saul Alinsky command to "make it appear as if all the angels are on one side, and all the devils on the other."
The Democrats can't abide by Saul Alinsky's command and acknowledge that there are multiple factions opposing them. To execute this Saul Alinsky's tactic, they have to pretend that the only opposition to them is "Republican".
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1004367 Oct 15, 2013
Your intellectual superiors...

disagree...

politics...

declare the opposition racist...

"Rep. Charlie Rangel (D-N.Y.) on Tuesday compared House Republicans to the Confederates"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...

Location hidden

#1004368 Oct 15, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are still suffering from psychological damage after I exposed your lying azz as a complete fraud. One thing you will never have to worry about is dying from any type brain disease. One man one vote, those idiots in Congress were put there to serve the best interest of their constituents not their own greedy agenda. Your party of idiots are only insuring that the Dems will have even more control. Thank you dumb azzed baggers. By the way nutcases like you serve us well.
I'm glad you're back.

Dweeb tries to lie his way out of his stupidity.

You caught him and bloodied him badly over it.

I've done the same.

I'll bet he's asking the ghosts in his TV to get us!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#1004369 Oct 15, 2013
TED CRUZ for president!!!

Because the Democrats are scare to death of him!

Come on Democrats, now show your real hatred of Hispanics!

As you did for women with Sarah Palin and for blacks with Herman Cain.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1004370 Oct 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you missed it.
Obviously, you have a problem understanding this.

Location hidden

#1004371 Oct 15, 2013
Eman wrote:
Anybody seen "gopidiots"?
"- A 38-year-old teacher whose husband found her having sex with a 16-year-old boy in a vehicle at or near St. Lucie West Centennial High School was arrested Sunday on a felony charge, according to an affidavit and police."
anybody seen Gunner/Ray Donovan??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Apparently, at least he was smart enough to know he'd been busted!!

Unlike stupid ol' you!!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1004372 Oct 15, 2013
Livescience.com/ October 15, 2013, 12:26 PM
Touch-sensitive prosthetic limbs take step forward in monkey study

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min gcaveman1 47,056
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 7 min 1-2ChangeBulb 9
Chicago: Urine Trouble: How Can the CTA Keep It... 17 min BigjigsDigUrine 7
Amy - 9-29-2014 37 min Mister Tonka 33
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 42 min Eric 69,537
Rattlesnake Logic 45 min LogicThatBITES 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 50,053
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,612
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr door left open wa... 98,367

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]