Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
922,681 - 922,700 of 1,081,693 Comments Last updated 15 min ago

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Democrats hate the Sequester!

But why?

Because it cuts money without pain!!!

That is why they rather love Shutdown.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Orthodox Jews and those that follow
G-d's law are in the 58% category that vote Republican. The rest of them are liberals first-being Jewish does not matter to them. And then you have fake Jews like DiFeinstein, whose isn't a Jew at all--but let's everyone believe she is.
That's a disgusting thing to say.

But completely expected from someone like you.

Visit Brooklyn, NY. Neighborhoods filled with hasidic Jews of various nationalities.

A solid Democratic voting block.

There are no more observant Jews than the Hasidics.

You like to say shameful, ignorant things. Like insulting other Jews andcriticizing their faith.

I don't even believe you're a Jew. Just a wanna be "Zionist Christian", a true oxymoron.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like he is adding the premiums and the deductible to arrive at that total. Doesn't sound right. There's a lot of misinformation out there that is being propagated by the rightwing.
And, of course, you all love that shyt.
How's the new digs coming along?
Why is the guy shopping in the exchanges??? Sounds as though he's got a good plan already and should just stay put.

More right wing emails if you ask me. They're flying around in record numbers.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
a smart skank like you should have no problem linking to the imaginary posts you butt buddy claimed to have read. Get to it skank or stfu.
gfy dummie

we know it's gunner; so you go stfu, mental case.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The Dems defunded the Southern Border Fence which was a law.
that is a lie. Prove your charge, or I will drag you thru the mud again.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Useing christian logic abortion has been around forever so that must be Gods will? But no in their world they pick and choose what is. Which leads me to wonder why would God have a gender or nationality????Simple answer because he was created by man not God created man.
I agree.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
For once, the nitwit who talks to ghosts in your TV is telling the truth!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<mental case>
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

martinezjosei wrote:
Obamacare system as the EBT system.
And idiot Democrats worshiping that system!
The solution -Obamacare-is worse the problem-uninsured Americans.

What happens when the Dems gave over the writing of Obamacare to special interest groups.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

John Galt wrote:
Trolling for Realtime:
SANFORD, Fla.-
For once, Nobraina speaks the truth.

He usually trolls for young boys, but has developed a mancrush on Realtime.

He's one sick mofo.

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are dumb and you prove it with every post you make. Democrats had a say, the majority of the house did not agree with what they said.
Peace
KMA

I was responding to a dumbass (Carol I think) that said Republicans didn't have a say in the ACA.

Thank you agreeing with me. They had a say & got voted down.

The majority ruled.

Now tell that op your buddy Teddy Cruz & the rest of your party.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure it is. Flack thinks it's about disco fog! Maybe he's been around that fog too long!
you are realtime's type of "doll". He likes pisswater and prostitutes.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Gov Shut down!
No money for WIC!!!!
Why?
We spent the money on Trout Caviar!
$283,884
http://www.coburn.senate.gov/public/index.cfm...
Farmers eyes are opening to teabaggers yanking farm aid out from under them. Teabagger morons are changing life-long Republicans over to the Democratic party as their slash and burn tactics leave cause suffering to Americans of every class.
God bless Ted Cruz!

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
If you were not so ignorant you would be aware the house has sent more than one balanced budget bill to the senate. The senate refused to vote on any of them.
Peace
KMA
Never under Obama was one of the Republican budgets balanced.

If you recall,the one Ryan plan didn't balance the budget until the year 2040.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are YOU?
Those of us who have worked above the tables, in the lower economic realms since our middle teens-say..DON'T touch the retirement age, 40 PLUS years of paying IN taxes, to have a society that NOW allows for hordes of able entitlementalcase SLACKERTICS to drain them for sitting on their deadbeat, palms outstretched azzez is already TOO MUCH.
The "welfare" FWEE riding baby mama and similar programs are the ones that are OUT of control!!
(15 kids hollering "someone has to pay"??? The "givverment" SHOULD'VE CAPPED that kind of crap along time ago! ONE alotted amount per month, no matter how many them add to they litters of nothing but CONsumer. GET A JOB entitleMentalcase NUTJOBS-and PAY for your OWN litters, or get your dog style breeding selves FIXED!!!!)
DISGUSTING.
You just don't get it.

This has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with "entitlementalcase SLACKERTICS" draining the system. Their funds do not come from the Social Security Trust Fund.

FACT is after redemption of all trust fund asset reserves by the General Fund, all Social Security reserves will be expended in 2033. At that time, the tax income that has accrued on the reserves will be enough to pay three-quarter benefits through 2087.

This is the result of the large baby-boom generation entering retirement while lower-birth-rate generations are entering employment. Again, to repeat, it has absolutely nothing to do with "entitlementalcase Slackertics". And if something isn't done, it WILL happen.

http://www.ssa.gov/oact/trsum/

John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Laney F wrote:
Republicans should let ObamaCare crash and burn
Hospitals are shedding staff, and insurers are still pulling out of markets, both phenomena will exacerbate consumers' "access shock" in places like California and New Hampshire.
In Massachusetts -- the state-level laboratory for Obamacare -- an acute doctor shortage is becoming more severe, raising access concerns.
Obamacare expands this issue on a national scale.
which is why the current stalemate is important to make clear that Republicans are willing to fight on this issue while DemoKKKrats want to force ObamaKKKare down our throats by any means necessary...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

lol! How true! Boehner should be thanking Obama and the dems!

"Boehner to Tea Party: Shut Yourself Down
By Margaret Carlson Oct 15, 2013 3:26 AM GMT-1000

“Thank you, Mr. President. Signed, John Boehner.”

Deep beneath the year-round tan, the Camel Ultra Lights and the merlot, there beats a grateful heart. Somebody had to take on the Tea Party that has turned Boehner’s tenure as House speaker into a living hell.

Too bad for Republicans, that someone was a Democrat rather than one of their own, which would have signaled that the party is fit to govern. By calling the bluff of a tiny band of burn-the-place-down Tea Party activists leading their colleagues over domestic (the government shutdown) and global (the debt ceiling) cliffs, Barack Obama exposed the fact that they didn’t come to Washington to fix anything, only to tear everything but air-traffic control down.

The meltdown on Capitol Hill doesn’t mean the end of the Tea Party. In fact, most of those lawmakers accurately point out that they are doing what the constituents in their painfully drawn, one-sided, overwhelmingly white, aging, anti-gay, anti-immigrant, science-denying districts want. Still, there are emerging signs -- from declining poll numbers to the breach with the Republican Party’s traditional business allies -- that the act is getting old. Mess with Democratic totems such as Social Security and nutritional programs for pregnant mothers, send Sarah Palin to Washington periodically to pour salt on open wounds, but don’t mess with Treasury bills and the markets...."

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

The best way to get rid of a bad policy is to let it be implemented.

And let the America idiots suffer the consequences.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I am really fed up with politicians using our tax dollars to benefit political donors.
Homer 2016 - "I'll make your money work for you!"

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I guess Eman thinks no poster ever changes their Topix ID.
Or do you think when you change your ID it actually makes you a different person?
nutsickles is a great example of people changing their I'd, but no where did he claim "ray Donovan" changed his id. If you'd take our advice and learn to read you'd quit making such a fckn idiot out if yourself.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

martinezjosei wrote:
Democrats hate the Sequester!
But why?
Because it cuts money without pain!!!
That is why they rather love Shutdown.
The shutdown is squarely on the shoulders of 30 morons, and Boehner's one nut.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,871
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 44 min TRD 68,040
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 51 min RACE 97,550
Amy 7-28 56 min RACE 2
Abby 7-28 1 hr RACE 2
Interview with retired border patrol agent. Tru... 3 hr WOW That Realy Is Scary 2
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 6 hr TW_sugar_daddio 17
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000