Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,135)

Showing posts 922,681 - 922,700 of1,033,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
How many people remember the Democrats spewing obvious lies when they vehemently objected to the obvious conclusion that there will be rationing and death panels?
Page 272. section 1145: Cancer hospital will ration care according to the patient's age. AGE 76, YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR ANY CANCER TREATMENTS.
The movie "Logan's Run" comes to mind.
Really? You believe that bull? Why don't you actually READ the act instead of posting lies from 2009? I actually thought you were smarter than that.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Obama/Reid tried to use the Sequester to apply as much Pain to the American People it failed because nearly 75% of Americans Say Sequester Hasn't Impacted Them!!
So now they moved on to Round Two ‘Shutdown’ their tactic is Clear to maximize the Pain, break the Backs of those whom refuse to Bow at the Altar of Government… It Will Fail!!
The Dems are one point from matching their all time low.

No it isn't working. People will still hate Obamacare.

That maximum pain is causing embarrassment to their party.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing is, she always thinks what she post something important. Comedy channel, indeed.
She has the indignation to post facts, fiction and opinions all at the same time without distinction.

Only when challenged might she come clean.

It's funny to watch!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Vaginas aren't good at facts. They just spew nasty mucous.
I am absolutely positive that is true of the many you munch in your cell block.....

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
Page 425, line 4-12: The government mandates advance-care planning consultations. Those on Social Security will be required to attend an "end-of-life planning" seminar every five years.
The government wants you to completely understand that when you are old and become ill, your life won't be funded for the next year.
Again, the movie "Logan's Run" comes to mind.
The movie Dumber and Dumber comes to mind.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobama still in line for food stamps today?
Probably having his pressure sores treated. Sitting for 16 hrs per day is rough business.

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Dems already have son.
They've already tried reasoning with them...
They've already tried working with them...
And cons keep pushing the boundaries like children...
Then taking credit when a deal is stuck, but being silent when the penalties are implemented.
And I've lost patience with Obama with all this negotiating.... until now.
Cons had the time to work this crisis out.... especially Boehner. Cons have been nothing but obstructionist and now they've molded themselves to be political terrorists.
Regardless of what you claim, it's about time they understand... no negotiating with terrorists!!1
O'bama is going down in flames--you are correct the conservatives and the republicans should not be negotiating. When the contributing members of the Republican party head for the finish line, the old-guard Republicans are lined up near the finish line trying to trip them. They should be trying to trip O'bama and pray he will not get up.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a good example of the Alinsky rule in action.
The Dems know that Obamacare cannot be implemented as written --with the exception of Reid and Pelosi probably. They know the exchange website is a train wreck. They know that premiums have increased.
So do they vote to correct the problems or at least delay it for a year.
Nope? They decide to make the shut down the issue idiotically thinking this will help them in a year from now election.
It was a stupid use of the rule as most people will still be unhappy with Obamacare a year from now.
Just like Saul Alinsky instructs, you have to create the problem before you can propose the solution.
Laney F

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure got your attention, getting deep inside your hollow head.
That makes you the whining moron!!
No worries. Hollow head? Maybe there's some kind of training center to become a Professional Victim, so I can qualify for all kinds of government handouts including a free cell phone and vote for a racist, divisive, appeasing, community organizer with no experience next election.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Some urban legends die hard and this is one of them.
Heritage ditched the idea when they found it was unworkable.
A state run program is very different from the Feds grabbing control of the Insurance industry which was previously a state issue.
I didn't think Heritage is considered conservative at this time. Isn't it Libertarian?
I know what I am posting.
"I know what I am posting." BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Really?? Like your stupidity in saying the Heritage Foundation is Libertarian??

----------

""How the Heritage Foundation, a Conservative Think Tank, Promoted the Individual Mandate""

""ROMNEY: Actually, Newt, we got the idea of an individual mandate from you.

GINGRICH: That’s not true. You got it from the Heritage Foundation.

ROMNEY: Yes, we got it from you, and you got it from the Heritage Foundation and from you.

GINGRICH: Wait a second. What you just said is not true. You did not get that from me. You got it from the Heritage Foundation.

ROMNEY: And you never supported them?

GINGRICH: I agree with them, but I’m just saying, what you said to this audience just now plain wasn’t true.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...

----------
All you did is prove that a talking vagina doesn't know how to fact check, instead you spew stinky mucous.

And you're so lame, you get caught in your ignorance.

It's the Cato Institute that is Libertarian, Miss Vagina.
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

For Republicans, the last 10 days have felt like falling down a darkened elevator shaft: You want to hit bottom, but wonder about the odds of survival.

In what has become an almost daily occurrence, Thursday night brought another poll showing the damage the party has suffered as a result of the government shutdown. A new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll found that the party’s popularity had dropped and Americans were far more likely to blame them for the goings-on in Washington than their Democratic opponents.

A recap:

--Only 24% of Americans had a favorable view of Republicans, the lowest figure in the poll’s multi-year history and four percentage points lower than last month. Another low: only 21% had a favorable view of the tea party.

--President Obama’s standing was relatively stable, the pollsters said, moving from 45% favorable last month to 47% now, within the poll’s margin of error of 3.5 points. Democrats overall were at 39% positive, with congressional Democrats at 36%.

--70% of Americans said Republicans were putting politics ahead of what was best for the country. A lesser 51% said that about Obama.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, Lily. The challenge to post the craziest things this president has said is hard to pass up. But there's so many, there isn't enough room to post them all without taking up a few pages.
LOL, go for it.

Just kidding! We are all well aware of his blunders.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a link to back up that is truly just your opinion.
Unfortunately for you son, you make no such distinctions.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, Lily. The challenge to post the craziest things this president has said is hard to pass up. But there's so many, there isn't enough room to post them all without taking up a few pages.
give it a try, you lying sack of feces.

All you've got is stupid commie crap and 57 states, which you've used for years now.

Go for it, or admit you're a fraud.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Vaginas aren't good at facts. They just spew nasty mucous.
You're a talking sockpuppet, a real nitwit. From Wethersfield, Connecticunt here all day, every day, drunk on your ass and smelling of skank lily, repeating the same stupid and smell of nonsense..

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
who started the vagina talk??
Duh, it was you, Miss Vagina.
Deal with it.
Blame someone else because you're the idiot nitwit...

It's the culture...

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
The fact that he has two other posters showing, with judgits, that they are as stupid as he is scary. Their desperation is affecting their brains.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So his company quit offering him health insurance & its Obama's fault.
If he were better informed he would know he qualified for Medicaid before he even went on line.
Medicaid is a welfare program. It's not for people who work their entire lives.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

NEW HAVEN, Conn.(WTNH)-- In the midst of major changes in health care, UnitedHealthCare has sent thousands of pink slips to Connecticut doctors.

Termination letters went to physicians caring for Medicare patients. Those letters were sent out to doctors caring for 'Medicare Advantage' patients. It's a plan, marketed to Seniors to provide additional services through UnitedHealthCare.

A mix of primary care and specialty doctors are affected by it. And it comes at a questionable time.

Open enrollment for Medicare starts next Tuesday, and it's still not clear at this time as to which doctors are still in the United network.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Some urban legends die hard and this is one of them.
Heritage ditched the idea when they found it was unworkable.
A state run program is very different from the Feds grabbing control of the Insurance industry which was previously a state issue.
I didn't think Heritage is considered conservative at this time. Isn't it Libertarian?
I know what I am posting.
Yeah sure you do__Jim DeMint would be very impressed with your understanding of current events.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 922,681 - 922,700 of1,033,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min JOEL COOL DUDE 64,971
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min ritedownthemiddle 42,936
snapchat gay names 58 min nolovecity74 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 167,402
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 2 hr ThomasA 15
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr prognosticator 96,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,022
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE