Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1548918 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1005115 Oct 16, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the 37k who had to "sign up" before they saw the cost then said "fck this sht".
Yeah! I believe he actually thinks they are going to send in the money.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1005116 Oct 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You never explained, for one example, how a computer generated signature got on a supposed "birth certificate" generated in 1961.
Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows are on, show me the ghost.
Show me the computer from 1961.
You still babbling on about the birth certificate, that's so passé.

Personally I'd like to hear more about this Valerie Jarret person.

I'd also like a detailed report on George Soros, haven't heard much about him lately.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1005117 Oct 16, 2013
Reality intrudes on Teabag Nitwit Nation

“It’s very, very serious,” warned Senator John McCain, Republican of Arizona.“Republicans have to understand we have lost this battle, as I predicted weeks ago, that we would not be able to win because we were demanding something that was not achievable.”

Looks like you nnitwits on Topix are the only ones who don't realize how badly you've been beaten.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1005118 Oct 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama lied for two weeks about a spontaneous demonstration that never happened caused by a video that didn't exist when the Al Qaeda attack on the United Sates in Libya was planned.
The real-time video watched in the White House proved the Obama story to be a lie.
The report from the CIA that was changed in the White House proved the Obama story to be a lie.
So, since it's obvious Obama lied for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi, the obvious question is:
Did Obama lie for two weeks because he was involved in a conspiracy to kill the US Ambassador to Libya, and his responsibility in the plan was to lie to divert attention away from Al Qaeda.
So, was Obama involved in a conspiracy to kill the US Ambassador to Libya?
Oh, that's still your claim son.

And the answer is still no.

Location hidden

#1005119 Oct 16, 2013
Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler Calls On GOP Colleagues To End Shutdown: It's Time To 'Face Reality'

""WASHINGTON -- Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler (R-Wash.) broke ranks from many fellow Republicans Tuesday evening, calling on her party to give up hope of blocking Obamacare in the budget fight.

"Nothing positive will be achieved by prolonging this shutdown any longer, or crossing the debt limit threshold," Herrera Beutler said in a statement. "It’s time for my colleagues to face reality."

Until Tuesday, Herrera Beutler, known as a moderate, had not been among the Republicans calling for a clean continuing resolution to reopen the federal government. She said she stayed silent because she wanted to "give House Republican leaders leeway to craft the best deal they could.""

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1005120 Oct 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
We already know you hate babies; and women, and blacks, Hispanics, Jews, gays......
What else is new?
I think your secret passion may be cigar sex, you keep bringing it up.
Yes, Lily. I absolutely hate babies, women, blacks, Hispanics, Jews and gays.

And you're a delusional and hysterical liberal who would say something that stupid.

So I should ask you. What else is new?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1005121 Oct 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Winner of the Political Photo of the Year was Brooks Franks of Time; the photo? President Obama speaking in the rain:
http://vimeo.com/63696868
That ought to send these baggers over the edge. Lois thinks she's winning something by killing a baby, kwazy.
Nay, we expect all political awards including The Nobel Peace Prize to be partisan and lame.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1005122 Oct 16, 2013
Graham: Republicans forfeited leverage

As Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) headed into the meeting of the Senate Republican Conference, he said the looming debt deadline meant that Republicans had little or no leverage remaining.

“This package is a joke compared to what we could have gotten if we had a more reasonable approach,” he said.“But live and learn; we’ll be doing this in a couple months.”

Graham was referring to the fact that the current deal only extends government funding and the debt ceiling by a few months — something that means we could very well be headed for a similar clash very soon.

“For the party, this is a moment of self evaluation, we are going to assess how we got here,” Graham said.“If we continue down this path, we are really going to hurt the Republican Party long-term.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...

“fairtax.org”

Gauley Bridge WV

#1005123 Oct 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
it's funded with taxes. so says the SC.
totally unlike Medicare Part D. and though it's totally unfunded we still seem to be chugging along.
Yep! Like SSI and medicare along with Medicare Part D and Obamacare.$143 trillion in debt and counting. Going to go straight up now.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1005124 Oct 16, 2013
Homer wrote:
Dear Ted Cruz (R), Canadian, Father ran with Castro, Governmentshutdownerer,
Please continue to hold the American people hostage with your government shutdown, further driving the Republican Party into disarray.
As you continue in your pursuit to destroy the economy, please know that Homer is behind you as your party is driven further into oblivion due to your political exploits.
I urge you not to falter in your quest to completely dismantle the Republican Party.
Respectfully,
Homer
Perhaps we should send him a donation to continue his mission.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1005125 Oct 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows is on, show me the ghost.
Show me the government shut down.
It's all a lie. There is no government shut down.
better start gearing up for the new set of denials when the GOP caves on the shutdown.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1005126 Oct 16, 2013
Homer wrote:
Dear Ted Cruz (R), Canadian, Father ran with Castro, Governmentshutdownerer,
Please continue to hold the American people hostage with your government shutdown, further driving the Republican Party into disarray.
As you continue in your pursuit to destroy the economy, please know that Homer is behind you as your party is driven further into oblivion due to your political exploits.
I urge you not to falter in your quest to completely dismantle the Republican Party.
Respectfully,
Homer
LOL, one Senator is capable of destroying the economy? Yeah about that, the one person who can do this single handed unless Congress intervenes is the POTUS.
WOW

New York, NY

#1005127 Oct 16, 2013
Newark Has Come To Represent Urban Decay”: Rah Digga Comes For Newark Mayor Cory Booker And His PR Exploits
While Newark has come to represent urban decay, it is perhaps now most synonymous with Cory Booker. His promise when he was elected mayor in 2006 was to rescue a city and restore hope to all residents looking for the first chance to flee it troubled confines. It can be argued that this was not done. With our governor concentrating most of his efforts on the Jersey shores, and our mayor focused on procuring an elected Senate seat, Newark will more than likely have to endure more changes yet again.

I am among the large numbers of Newarkers who have argued that throughout his tenure Booker proved to be a better at building his brand than leading real, on-the-ground change as mayor. His riveting speeches and PR exploits — rescuing a neighbor from an apartment fire, living on food stamps for a week, etc.— have enhanced his heroic reputation. But he has not demonstrated a strong interest in carrying out the kind of work it takes to transform an entire city, beyond the rebuilding of its downtown infrastructure.

So cory booker uses the obama script
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1005128 Oct 16, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You still babbling on about the birth certificate, that's so passé.
Personally I'd like to hear more about this Valerie Jarret person.
I'd also like a detailed report on George Soros, haven't heard much about him lately.
And; Saul Alinsky, The Black Panthers, Ted Kennedy, Bill Ayers and......drum roll.... Benghazi!!!

P.S.(any idea what Lois thinks she's winning)?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1005129 Oct 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
“It’s very, very serious,” warned Senator John McCain, Republican of Arizona.“Republicans have to understand we have lost this battle, as I predicted weeks ago, that we would not be able to win because we were demanding something that was not achievable.”
Looks like you nnitwits on Topix are the only ones who don't realize how badly you've been beaten.
Even after the Tea Baggers/Republicans cave in, Fox news and these nitwits will still declare victory. They will make something up.

“fairtax.org”

Gauley Bridge WV

#1005130 Oct 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama must be the walrus in this LSD-like Obamacare trip he's taking us on.
The first words in the lyrics sure seem like it:
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.
See how they run like pigs from a gun, see how they fly.
I'm crying.
It is a sad day for freedom.

Location hidden

#1005131 Oct 16, 2013
Debt Limit, Shutdown Deal Ready To Be Moved By John Boehner

""WASHINGTON -- House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) is ready to take up the Senate deal to end the fiscal standoff, with less than a day before a potential default, senior Capitol Hill aides said Wednesday.

Sources said the Senate plan was all but agreed to, with Republicans just wanting to be sure an income verification plan for Obamacare will work and have strong oversight. Democrats, meanwhile, want to make sure a procedural roadblock can't be thrown in the way of a conference on the budget to be done by Dec. 13. Members were reviewing the final product as of Wednesday morning.

A Democratic source familiar with the Senate negotiations also told The Huffington Post that the very last sticking point between the two parties is how much flexibility -- if any -- agencies should have when dealing with sequestration's spending cuts.""

----------

Teabags soundly beaten!!

Time for Obama to label them a terrorist group, and outlaw the Tesabags.

Put the leaders in jail. Egypt set the example for outlawing a political party.

The Tealiban radicals, hating America, nearly destroying the economy, should be outlawed!!

GO for it Big Obama. America hates the Teabags after what they'be done.

Arrest CommieCruz!! America will cheer. The second coming of Joe McCarthy, this one a Commie from Cuba!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1005132 Oct 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
latest polls for poll gazers-
Rasmussen Obama: Approve 46, Disapprove 52
The Economist/YouGov Obama: Approve 42, Disapprove 56
no one cares. Obama will not be running for reelection.

but i know more than a few GOP congressman who will. or won't.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1005133 Oct 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Hey Mental; case. Are you back to spread your insane sunshine today?

You have no clue what you are talking about, nutsucker.
WOW

New York, NY

#1005134 Oct 16, 2013
Its funny the cry Church can be heard by african americans or pimps to celebrate but they never say School

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Dr Guru 241,615
bring back vocational schools!! 42 min Sherm Potter 54
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 10,844
Back Foor Trump Tax Cuts for Rich Again 2 hr Reeba Sinatra 1
Illinois is in critical financial crisis. 2 hr Angry Citizen 9
Dissolving Illinois 3 hr Angry Citizen 7
Oui Vey 3 hr Die Madigan Die 4

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages