Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1004265 Oct 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
We're having a problem believing that. Perhaps you can help us by providing some facts about that "budget". Obviously, you have seen evidence of this, and aren't just mindlessly repeating some indoctrinated party line propaganda lie, or you wouldn't have posted your assertion as fact, right?
Tell us about that "budget".
What was the total proposed government expenditure for FY 2014?
Give us some specifics about proposed expenditures for each department of government. This should be easy. Each Department in government has a member of the Cabinet as its head.
Underneath each Department are the agencies with specific proposed expenditures in that "budget".
Give us the proposed expenditures for the Departments and Agencies. You don't need to get more specific than that. If you can provide that, then you have provided proof that an actual budget was passed by the Senate.
If not, you are doing your usual dupe impression and mindlessly regurgitating the Democrat propaganda calling appropriations and continuing resolutions a "budget".
All your questions can be answered by just reading the Budget. Why are you so lazy?

http://www.budget.senate.gov/democratic/index...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1004266 Oct 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is doing that at all, Lily. Traditional values are held by many Democrats who are also Christians as well.
It's your imagination and liberal intolerance that would make you say something like that.
Christians are being persecuted and killed around the world in unprecedented numbers. They aren't killing and persecuting themselves. A growing intolerance is why this is happening.
Christian children were burned alive in one school and shot if they escaped.
Please don't be tempted to join the dark side.
So... what's pedophilia in the church son?

Gospel?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1004267 Oct 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The people put in Congress were put there to ensure the government abides by the Constitution, you fucking moron. That's why their oath of office is:
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.
I don't see anything there about serving what they subjectively think, or they are able to convince with propaganda the public what the best interest of their constituents is.
You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?
Hey numbnut,[singular] the AHC was passed constitutionally and upheld by the Supreme court. How constitutional can we get..DUMBAZZ. Surely you must get tired of having your fat azz handed to you daily...Or perhaps you enjoy the penetration. Yep that must be it. Have you had your golden shower today? LMAO
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1004268 Oct 15, 2013
Don't give up on Public Schools just yet...

"School janitor in Michigan fired for paying 4th-graders to 'rough up' classmate"

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/twis...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1004269 Oct 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
unlike welfare bums and urban ghettos, farms and farmers are vital to the country....
not to mention that farmers work seven days a week, no overtime, no holidays, no benefits....

to feed slugs like Moochelle who can't even get off her fat ass to pick fruit and vegetables from the garden...

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#1004270 Oct 15, 2013
Poor people being voting Democrat for 50 years and they are still poor.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1004271 Oct 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
unlike welfare bums and urban ghettos, farms and farmers are vital to the country....
Most cattlemen are millionaires many times over. If we stopped subsidizing their loses, they might actually figure out a way to provide for their cattle instead of letting them die in the fields.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1004272 Oct 15, 2013
When the Liberals say they care they pull out all the stops!!!!

"Feds reviewed only one bid for Obamacare website design"

http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2537194...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1004273 Oct 15, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to show your ignorance. The Senate passed their 2014 budget back in March. Where have you been? Prison?
Exactly what day did O'bama sign the Senate passed budget from March 2014?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1004274 Oct 15, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You were born with everything you need to survive in this world. You possess every element indigenous to this planet inside of you already, including a piece of God. Why do you all need someone to tell you every Sunday things you already know? Y'all put so much faith into a book written by primitive people, for primitive people to describe their circumstances of persecution & injustices. During a time when &, where you were either rich or, dirt poor. Nobody needs to tell you how to live. God blessed you with that at birth. When your body is strong enough &, brain wise enough to understand the wisdom &, knowledge you retrieve on a daily basis, you therefore understand right from wrong &, good from bad/evil. Good isn't indoctrinated in some book. He's indoctrinated in your soul. I don't know why y'all feel the need to label yourselves. Christian, Muslim, Buddhist etc... already pitting yourselves against one another by claiming your God is the 1 true God. Then you cry about Christians being persecuted, true but, it works both ways. The Iraq war has slaughtered more Muslims than Muslims could slaughter Christians in the next 20 years. This genocide of the human race will never end because, y'all create division by labeling yourselves. The elite &, controllers of this world doesn't even have to, you've done their jobs for them. Jesus also taught " if you drink from my mouth, you will be like me &, I like you." He himself is telling you that, you can be just like him &, achieve what he achieved if you live like him, not worship him!
Nice sermon.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1004275 Oct 15, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You were born with everything you need to survive in this world. You possess every element indigenous to this planet inside of you already, including a piece of God. Why do you all need someone to tell you every Sunday things you already know? Y'all put so much faith into a book written by primitive people, for primitive people to describe their circumstances of persecution & injustices. During a time when &, where you were either rich or, dirt poor. Nobody needs to tell you how to live. God blessed you with that at birth. When your body is strong enough &, brain wise enough to understand the wisdom &, knowledge you retrieve on a daily basis, you therefore understand right from wrong &, good from bad/evil. Good isn't indoctrinated in some book. He's indoctrinated in your soul. I don't know why y'all feel the need to label yourselves. Christian, Muslim, Buddhist etc... already pitting yourselves against one another by claiming your God is the 1 true God. Then you cry about Christians being persecuted, true but, it works both ways. The Iraq war has slaughtered more Muslims than Muslims could slaughter Christians in the next 20 years. This genocide of the human race will never end because, y'all create division by labeling yourselves. The elite &, controllers of this world doesn't even have to, you've done their jobs for them. Jesus also taught " if you drink from my mouth, you will be like me &, I like you." He himself is telling you that, you can be just like him &, achieve what he achieved if you live like him, not worship him!
One thing I ingrained in my daughter since she was small is when she sees someone in need not to question their circumstances but to help them out and always remember, "There, but for the grace of God, go I."

The other thing I tried to ingrain in her is to always be content with she has - that there will always be those who are more fortunate than herself and those less fortunate.

Christians simply want to believe what they believe and for others to do the same.

It is Christians who are being killed and persecuted in Syria, Iran, Egypt and other parts of the world.

So I have no idea what you're talking about.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1004276 Oct 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You should become a Tea Bagger.
It's on my bucket list.

It seems the TEA Party is scaring the hell out of the Democrats. Somebody must have slapped Obama in the face with a copy of the Constitution. I haven't heard a democrat president threaten to violate the 14th Amendment and destabilize the world economy by unconstitutionally ordering the US to default on its debt in a couple of days.
What happened to all that blustering?

Let's review some recent events....

26 muslims and 1.2 million bikers show up for the Million Muslim March.
Blue collar truckers surround DC.
Veterans throw the Barrycades back into Obama's face.
Obama's support drops to 37 percent (to include that 35 percent that would vote for the corpse of a dead dog if it were the Democrat running). That means Obama's support is at 2 percent.
... 2 percent.

Obama's Machiavellian agenda doesn't seem to be doing so well.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1004277 Oct 15, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Poor people being voting Democrat for 50 years and they are still poor.
And you're still dumb.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1004278 Oct 15, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most cattlemen are millionaires many times over. If we stopped subsidizing their loses, they might actually figure out a way to provide for their cattle instead of letting them die in the fields.
Where in the hell do you get your information from?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1004279 Oct 15, 2013
You know Liberals are scared and digging through a persons garbage...

Hard hitting Journalism...

‘Ted Cruz Was a Smelly, Terrible Roommate"

http://www.jammiewf.com/2013/the-state-of-tod...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1004280 Oct 15, 2013
flack wrote:
Bill Clinton Says Americans Will Get Used to Communism
2 October 2013 / 190 Comments
Former president Bill Clinton is running interference for President Obama and laying the groundwork for Hillary’s 2016 presidential bid. Here’s what he said about the future of the response of Americans to ObamaCare:
“I just think that when all these dire predictions don’t come out, if they don’t — I believe that pretty soon, within the next several years, this will be like Medicare and Medicaid. And it’ll be a normal part of our life. And people will be glad it’s there.”
I’m sure every political tyrant said something similar. I can hear Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, and Vladimir Lenin telling their people.“In time you’ll learn to love Communism.”
ObamaCare is like the early stages of communism. Communist ideology is all about equality.“From each according to his ability, to each according to their needs” is a slogan popularized by Karl Marx in 1875. Sounds so ... fair. It reminds me of a scene in the film Dr. Zhivago where Omar Sharif’s character returns to his home and finds it overrun with people. Equality was achieved. Everybody had the same medical care, living space, food, and nutrition needs. They were all “equally” malnurished.
Gen. Yevgraf Zhivago, Dr. Yrui Zhivago’s half brother and Communist Party member, after seeing Yuri pulling wood from a fence, made this remark:
“I told myself it was beneath my dignity to arrest a man for pilfering firewood. But nothing ordered by the party is beneath the dignity of any man. And the party was right: one man desperate for a bit of fuel is pathetic; five million people desperate for fuel will destroy a city.”
300 million people brought under the control of the government for healthcare will bring our nation to its collective needs.
Where did you find that gem Flacko??? And why didn't you link it?

Ashamed of your right wing lunatic source?

300 million people brought to their collective needs? ROFLMAO

Sounds like some bullshyt the Fayetteville NC nosepicker would put up.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1004281 Oct 15, 2013
flack wrote:
Bill Clinton Says Americans Will Get Used to Communism
2 October 2013 / 190 Comments
Former president Bill Clinton is running interference for President Obama and laying the groundwork for Hillary’s 2016 presidential bid. Here’s what he said about the future of the response of Americans to ObamaCare:
“I just think that when all these dire predictions don’t come out, if they don’t — I believe that pretty soon, within the next several years, this will be like Medicare and Medicaid. And it’ll be a normal part of our life. And people will be glad it’s there.”
I’m sure every political tyrant said something similar. I can hear Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, and Vladimir Lenin telling their people.“In time you’ll learn to love Communism.”
ObamaCare is like the early stages of communism. Communist ideology is all about equality.“From each according to his ability, to each according to their needs” is a slogan popularized by Karl Marx in 1875. Sounds so ... fair. It reminds me of a scene in the film Dr. Zhivago where Omar Sharif’s character returns to his home and finds it overrun with people. Equality was achieved. Everybody had the same medical care, living space, food, and nutrition needs. They were all “equally” malnurished.
Gen. Yevgraf Zhivago, Dr. Yrui Zhivago’s half brother and Communist Party member, after seeing Yuri pulling wood from a fence, made this remark:
“I told myself it was beneath my dignity to arrest a man for pilfering firewood. But nothing ordered by the party is beneath the dignity of any man. And the party was right: one man desperate for a bit of fuel is pathetic; five million people desperate for fuel will destroy a city.”
300 million people brought under the control of the government for healthcare will bring our nation to its collective needs.
Bill Clinton did not say that at all. Stop lying.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1004282 Oct 15, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're still dumb.
Drunk!!!!!!!!!
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1004283 Oct 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
It's not up to the few to decide for the many.
The majority do not stand behind the present leadership or the direction in which they are leading us.
But they are the ones who don't seem to care.
I think a lot of people just wanted to give Obamacare a chance but realize it's not going to work. Because the leaders fail to realize it and because of the unrest caused by their stubbornness to realize it, I truly believe it will backfire.
If not now, then in another year.
Obama's got much better numbers than the Republicans who are at an all time low at 28% and sinking fast and your precious little group of brown shirt neo fascists the tea party who stand at a 21% approval rating. Even the business community has had it with these right wing extremists. If they go ahead and crash the economy in a hopeless attempt to impose their ideology they're going to find it very difficult to pump their usual donors for money.
But then again you live in fantasy world.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1004284 Oct 15, 2013
OBAMA DEM SHUT DOWN GOV wrote:
PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY IS THE GOV IS STILL TAKING
OUT TAXES IN MY PAY CHECK? I THOUGHT THE GOV WAS SHUT DOWN?
You have a paycheck? This is not the Government hotline.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,674
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min kal 49,173
Deat Abby 12-16 27 min Sublime1 44
best joke (Oct '09) 1 hr Always Smile 526
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 1 hr Laughing Bear Fan 3
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 2 hr Go Blue Forever 18
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 4,912
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:00 am PST

Bleacher Report11:00AM
Jaguars, Titans Battle for No. 1 Pick as AFC South Tries to Catch Andrew Luck
NBC Sports11:21 AM
Who's in worse shape, Redskins or Bears?
Bleacher Report11:25 AM
If Bears Fire Marc Trestman, What Should They Look For in a Replacement Coach?
NBC Sports11:31 AM
Chris Conte: NFL career worth shortened life
NFL11:41 AM
Trestman: There's accountability in Bears' building