Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1234644 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1004368 Oct 15, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are still suffering from psychological damage after I exposed your lying azz as a complete fraud. One thing you will never have to worry about is dying from any type brain disease. One man one vote, those idiots in Congress were put there to serve the best interest of their constituents not their own greedy agenda. Your party of idiots are only insuring that the Dems will have even more control. Thank you dumb azzed baggers. By the way nutcases like you serve us well.
I'm glad you're back.

Dweeb tries to lie his way out of his stupidity.

You caught him and bloodied him badly over it.

I've done the same.

I'll bet he's asking the ghosts in his TV to get us!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#1004369 Oct 15, 2013
TED CRUZ for president!!!

Because the Democrats are scare to death of him!

Come on Democrats, now show your real hatred of Hispanics!

As you did for women with Sarah Palin and for blacks with Herman Cain.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1004370 Oct 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you missed it.
Obviously, you have a problem understanding this.

Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows are on, show me the ghost.

Location hidden

#1004371 Oct 15, 2013
Eman wrote:
Anybody seen "gopidiots"?
"- A 38-year-old teacher whose husband found her having sex with a 16-year-old boy in a vehicle at or near St. Lucie West Centennial High School was arrested Sunday on a felony charge, according to an affidavit and police."
anybody seen Gunner/Ray Donovan??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Apparently, at least he was smart enough to know he'd been busted!!

Unlike stupid ol' you!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1004372 Oct 15, 2013
Livescience.com/ October 15, 2013, 12:26 PM
Touch-sensitive prosthetic limbs take step forward in monkey study

Location hidden

#1004373 Oct 15, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
skank talking about chewing on bones with the guy mentioning "ghosts in the tv" for a week now. Lmao.
Watch your language, scumboy.

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>

Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows are on, show me the ghost.

You lose, again!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Location hidden

#1004374 Oct 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you've been in a coma the past three years, RINOs aren't "fellow Republicans" to the TEA Party. The TEA Party intends to eliminate them and force them to join the party they already belong to.
... more of this Saul Alinsky command to "make it appear as if all the angels are on one side, and all the devils on the other."
The Democrats can't abide by Saul Alinsky's command and acknowledge that there are multiple factions opposing them. To execute this Saul Alinsky's tactic, they have to pretend that the only opposition to them is "Republican".
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>

----------

Wanna deny it again, asshat??

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1004375 Oct 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Still wanna deny you talk to ghosts in your TV, Dweeb??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Learn to read!!! He said 'on one of those ghost are real shows I say Show me the ghost!' Good grief!!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1004376 Oct 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily said 'Gunner for sure'.
You seem to like getting your ass kicked.
no sht Sherlock. She was describing "ray" as gunner for sure. Then you said it wasn't easy but you read some of his posts before the elections. Finding gunners posts is so easy even realtime could do it. You lied, and you are spending way too much time defending your lie for anyone but the dumbest (lily) to think otherwise.

Location hidden

#1004377 Oct 15, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
this idiot truly thinks he runs people off an anonymous forum. And people like lily the lush fall for this shy. The loony left look for idiots like this and exploit them.
I don't run them off.

they think better of running their bullshit by me, and choose to leave on their own.

Ask Lois.

----------

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Location hidden

#1004378 Oct 15, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
the pissing match is done. The burden of proof is on you...you made the claim. Link to the posts or remain a liar.
You lost again.

It's all sour grapes on your part.

You poor little skank.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1004379 Oct 15, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
Holder: Obama Can Target US Citizens on US Soil for Killing
According to the Obama administration, the president has the right to assassinate American citizens within the United States, without charges or any legal process. This claim, contained in a letter from Attorney General Eric Holder, constitutes the most far-reaching abrogation of constitutional rights and is aimed at establishing the pseudo-legal framework for military rule.
Holder’s letter, the first explicit assertion of a power to extra-judicially kill Americans in their homes, was in response to a question delivered to the Obama administration from Republican Senator Rand Paul.
In testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee on Wednesday, Holder reiterated and expanded on this position, declaring that the authorization to use military force in the “war on terror” extends to the United States.
In the letter to Paul, Holder responds to a question as to whether “the President has the power to authorize lethal force, such as a drone strike, against a US citizen on US soil, and without trial.”
Do you even a scintilla of evidence to back this up or did you just pull it out of your azz?

Location hidden

#1004380 Oct 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
All hoaxes. There was no "sequester". The government will spend more money this year than it spent last year. That was a hoax. There isn't any government shut down. It's all a hoax and a Democrat lie.
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1004381 Oct 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily said 'Gunner for sure'.
You seem to like getting your ass kicked.
you know gunners posts well enough that only an idiot (lily) believes you'd have to go back and reread them. You lied. Haha

Location hidden

#1004382 Oct 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It's on my bucket list.
It seems the TEA Party is scaring the hell out of the Democrats. Somebody must have slapped Obama in the face with a copy of the Constitution. I haven't heard a democrat president threaten to violate the 14th Amendment and destabilize the world economy by unconstitutionally ordering the US to default on its debt in a couple of days.
What happened to all that blustering?
Let's review some recent events....
26 muslims and 1.2 million bikers show up for the Million Muslim March.
Blue collar truckers surround DC.
Veterans throw the Barrycades back into Obama's face.
Obama's support drops to 37 percent (to include that 35 percent that would vote for the corpse of a dead dog if it were the Democrat running). That means Obama's support is at 2 percent.
... 2 percent.
Obama's Machiavellian agenda doesn't seem to be doing so well.
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1004383 Oct 15, 2013
Your intellectual superiors...and what could possibly come from Democrats hating the Tea Party...

"Most powerful White House Obamacare official at center of IRS scandal"

Nothing to worry about here...

"The White House official who exchanged confidential taxpayer information with the IRS is a longtime Obama advisor and progressive activist who is currently the most powerful official on Obamacare implementation within the White House"

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/14/most-powerf...

Location hidden

#1004384 Oct 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the hell do you get your information from?
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Location hidden

#1004386 Oct 15, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
isn't it fun watching this kid try and make sense?
No it's not fun. It's sad watching you make a fool of yourself every day!!

Location hidden

#1004387 Oct 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you show your ignorance.
Here's that link again to a document describing in detail how the government works:
http://www.usconstitution.net/xconst.html
To correct you (again), the Supreme Court ruled that the "penalty" that was called a "penalty" daily during the debate in Congress, and within the text of the bill is the exact word "penalty", was actually a tax. Obviously the Supreme Court got it wrong, or the people who wrote this bill don't have a clue what they're doing, or both.
The Supreme Court didn't rule on any other aspect of ObamaKare, like the conforance to previous ruling that any legislation that cannot be understood by the average person, thus being vague and ambiguous to the average person, is unconstitutional.
Obviously, when the people who write the bill say "penalty", and they stress over and over again it isn't a tax, and they actually write the word "penalty" into the bill, and then the Supreme Court listens to arguments on the bill and reads the bill, which means the Supreme Court actually read the word written in the bill "penalty", and they concluded that it was in reality a tax, that is undeniable evidence this ObamaKare bill is unconstitutional because it is vague and ambiguous, to the point where the exact word "penalty" written in the bill isn't a penalty as defined in the English language.
We can talk about the constitutionality of the government forcing you to purchase a product merely because you are exercising your individual right to life, if you want.
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1004388 Oct 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Still wanna deny you talk to ghosts in your TV, Dweeb??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
you really can't read. I yelled at my tv on Sunday when kap threw the interception inside the red zone. Only an illiterate idiot (you) would interpret that as me claiming to have talked to kap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Jacques Orleans 190,303
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Doug77 6,012
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr teachable moments 99,578
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr factcheck 53,510
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Graham Cracker 51,760
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... 3 hr mrs gladys kravitz 7
have steroidsss in USA 4 hr Nail Alexander 2
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]