Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,125)

Showing posts 922,481 - 922,500 of1,034,303
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Going against the rules you set down for social etiquette I see. You ARE an entertaining hypocrite.
We used to think you were overdosing on dumbass USSR. Now we realize it's a normal reaction you have to an abnormal amout of idiot...

It's the culture
Lying Barry

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Ho, ho.

Remember when I finally admitted: "I guess the shovel ready projects weren't so shovel ready after all", nyuk, nyuk?

Well now, people are finding out my Obamacare is actually costing them a lot more than my lies led them to believe.

Nyuk, nyuk. You all voted for me. idiots.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a list of these that had nothing to do with the federal government?
Their is a very thin line between their truth and fiction. They are only referring to businesses don't received federal "funding". Conveniently excluding those businesses that are located on U.S. Forestry Service land. It's convenient for them to leave that out.

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

OBAMACARE WIPES OUT HEALTH CARE PLANS IN ALABAMA, NEW JERSEY

Despite President Obama’s infamous vow that “if you like your health care plan, you’ll be able to keep your health care plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what.”

How many folks in New Jersey were affected by this latest failure of Obama’s campaign promises? Oh, only about eight hundred thousand or so. The Star-Ledger reports this development “surprised some who were unaware that provisions in the new law known as ‘Obamacare’ were forcing insurance companies to scrap some plans they had previously offered.”

WSFA-TV in Montgomery, AL reports that self-employed and small business owners in Alabama are about to hear bad news from Blue Cross Blue Shield.

Reporter Bethany Wales reports today that “BlueCross has to cancel what they call the vast majority of its individual plans because they don’t comply with the Affordable Care Act. The president and CEO of the company says its working to match customers with a plan that close to what they’re already paying for. The problem? They are incredibly more expensive — double, sometimes triple, what customers are paying now and the benefits don’t think to measure up with that lower benefits and higher copays.”

President Obama promised Americans that even if his signature health care law passed, if they liked their current health plan, they could keep that plan.

So much for that.

LIAR OBAMA. That is what his legacy shall be.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
Priests threatened with arrest if they minister to military during obama shutdown...
In a stunning development, military priests are facing arrest if they celebrate mass or practice their faith on military bases during the obama shutdown...
http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/04/priests-thr...
It's the culture...
That lie has already been debunked. TRY to keep up.

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

George Schwab, who lives in North Carolina, was notified in a letter from Blue Cross Blue Shield on September 23 that his current plan doesn’t meet Obamacare’s benefit requirements and would be canceled at the end of the year. While Blue Cross did suggest a comparable plan, it was $980 more than what he now pays..

The President told the American people numerous times that…‘If you like your coverage, you can keep it,’” Schwab told The Charlotte Observer.“How can we keep it if it has been eliminated? How can we keep it if the premium has been increased 430 percent in one year?”

“NuculurNUTsurpri Zed=WAXMAN”

Since: Feb 13

FROM CT. to JUDGE YOUR POSTS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Good Evening again to all my topix friends!!! As you all can see I have been here all day and maniacally giving myself multiple brilliant judgits while negatively judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using many of my favorite sockpuppets!! I had to change my depends three times this afternoon but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!

I'm feeling the need to share yet again this morning with my Topix family, to clear the air so to speak! Another recommended form of self-affirmation. My doctor thinks it's a great idea!! Well, here goes! My liver is totally shot but I don't regret one single day of drinking myself into a drunken, drugged out stupor. I was found on the ground in a semi-coma one morning next to a dumpster behind a disco and taken to the mental facility where I now reside. I have been here since my glory days in the 70's. Though I have no access to booze anymore I do take plenty of Meds!! Since living here all this time I have developed multiple personalities which I have very little control over. My doctor's tell me it is a way to escape the reality of my situation and confinement. Hence the heavy medication. I have no access to sharp objects of any sort, no scissors, no knives,no ice picks, if you know what I mean. The psychiatric team who treat me feel the computer is a great outlet for my multiple problems and personalities. I adore spending my spare (which is all I have) time on topix venting my anger and hate through these, as they are called, sockpuppets!! I have been known to do a 48 hour stretch more than once!!! I listen to disco and show tunes while posting, it makes me feel invigorated!!

Don't concern yourself with my lack of women, never had an interest in them anyway! I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all evening tonight making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be judging your posts all night. I plan to be here for the entire night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. I enjoy spending the days and nights here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!! PLEASE join me!

Warm and sincerest hugs!!! "Waxman"

As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix. It helps to pass the time here living on the psych ward in Ct. where I am permanently confined. It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time. My psychiatrists' think it is good therapy and basically harmless.

Much love, Waxman!

PS,,give a shoutout to one of my favorite Topix sockpuppet creation, "Barry Obama", show him some topix love!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, gee, even in their "proposal" the republicans are still trying to hold the nation hostage to their demands. Such disgusting twerps.
It's better obama got elected and look like shit and get all the blame and failure for the next 3 years than Romney...

When the Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014, you commies, obama, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...

It's the culture...

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>facebook hates obamacare: Read the hate-filled posts and see ads pandering to blacks and hispanics... https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov...
"Carole Pratt facebook:- I have had my own private policy that I will not be able to afford to keep once the rates triple per the letter I received from Humana. I'm not eligible for "affordable" coverage on the exchange, don't qualify for subsidy. I am living, documented proof this is system will not work for me. No propaganda here."
Tear down this Wall Comrade Obama...
It's the culture..
Michael Yount and his wife, a retired couple in North Carolina, buy their individual insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield and pay about $380 a month with an $11,000 deductible. But they were just informed their new plan will be three times the price, costing them $1,124.50 a month, The Christian Science Monitor reported. The couple said they plan to drop out of formal health insurance, pay the penalty, and “self-insure.”
Nobel Peace Prize Barry

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Nyuk, nyuk. The Nobel Peace Price Committee denied the poor girl in Pakistan who died promoting equal treatment and education for women - for the same prize I got for "something I """might" "" do.

Isn't being far left great?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

A little something I'd like to share with my Topix family this evening!!!!!!!!

A LITTLE MORE MASCARA

Once again I'm a little depressed by the tired old face that I see,
Once again it is time to be someone, who's anyone other than me.

With the rare combination of girlish excitement and manly restraint,
I position my precious assortment of pencils and powders and paint.

So whenever I feel that my place in the world is beginning to crash,
I apply one great stroke of Mascara to my rather limp upper lash.
And I can cope again, Good God! There's hope again!

When life is a real bitch again, and my old sense of humor has up, and gone
It's time for the big switch again, I put a little more Mascara on.

When I count my crow's feet again, and tired of this perpetual marathon,
I put down the john-seat again, and put a little more Mascara on.
And ev'rything's sparkle dust, bugle beads, ostrich plums,

When it's a beaded lash that you look through,
'Cause when I feel glamorous, elegant, beautiful,
The world that I'm looking at's beautiful too!
When my little road has a few bumps again,
And I need something level to lean upon,
I put on my sling pumps again,
And wham! This ugly duckling is a swan!

So when my spirit starts to sag,
I hustle out my highest drag,
And put a little more mascara on.
And ev'rything's ankle straps, Maribou, Shalimar!
It's worth socking in my gut, and girdling my rear.

'Cause ev'rything's ravishing, sensual, fabulous!
When Albin is tucked away, and, ZaZa is here!
When ev'rything slides down the old tubes again,
And when my self esteem has begun to drift,
I strap on my fake boobs again,
And literally give myself a lift.

So when it's cold and when it's bleak,
I simply rouge the other cheek,
For I can face another day
In slipper satin lingerie.

To make depression disappear,
I screw some rhine stones on my ear,
And put my brooches and tiara,
And a little more mascara on

Sparkle dust, bugle beads,
Ankle straps, Maribou...On! Ankle straps, Maribou,
Ostrich plumes, Shalimar,
Ravishing, fabulous, on! Ravishing, fabulous, on!

Hugs Waxman!!

PS, looks like I'm having another meltdown!!!!!!!!

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Obama Fears Shutdown Will Prove Non-Essential Government Is Not Needed
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
..and IMMEDIATELY after the sentence was handed down, blacks in on-the-street TV interviews began crying racism. Local black wannabe politicians began crying racism and talking about how the plantation whip is cracking again...
Makes you want to puke.
Good grief the ex-mayor was totally corrupt.

"Kilpatrick wore a surprised, puzzled look at times as US District Judge Nancy Edmunds read the jury’s verdict: guilty of 24 charges, not guilty on three, and no consensus on three more.

Prosecutors said Kilpatrick ran a ‘‘private profit machine’’ out of Detroit’s City Hall. The government presented evidence to show he got a share of the spoils after ensuring that Bobby Ferguson’s excavating company was awarded millions in work from the water department. Business owners said they were forced to hire Ferguson as a subcontractor or risk losing city contracts.

Separately, fund-raiser Emma Bell said she gave Kilpatrick more than $200,000 as his personal cut of political donations. A high-ranking aide, Derrick Miller, told jurors that he often was the middle man, passing bribes from others.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2013/0...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Lying Barry wrote:
Ho, ho.
Remember when I finally admitted: "I guess the shovel ready projects weren't so shovel ready after all", nyuk, nyuk?
Well now, people are finding out my Obamacare is actually costing them a lot more than my lies led them to believe.
Nyuk, nyuk. You all voted for me. idiots.
^^^^^^Another of of my socks has emerged!!!!!!!!!! Excellent!

XOXOXO,,Waxman
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
That lie has already been debunked. TRY to keep up.
<spam>
Nobel Peace Prize Barry

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, gee, even in their "proposal" the republicans are still trying to hold the nation hostage to their demands. Such disgusting twerps.
Gee DumbDave sock. Why hold back. Aren't the Wascully Wepublicans "terrorists"? It's really fun having a dialog with insane people who say crazy stuff like you do, DumbDave.
Nobel Peace Prize Barry

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Hi DumbDave.

You haven't used this sock much lately.

Is your MPD issue getting better?
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Evening again to all my topix friends!!! As you all can see I have been here all day and maniacally giving myself multiple brilliant judgits while negatively judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using many of my favorite sockpuppets!! I had to change my depends three times this afternoon but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I'm feeling the need to share yet again this morning with my Topix family, to clear the air so to speak! Another recommended form of self-affirmation. My doctor thinks it's a great idea!! Well, here goes! My liver is totally shot but I don't regret one single day of drinking myself into a drunken, drugged out stupor. I was found on the ground in a semi-coma one morning next to a dumpster behind a disco and taken to the mental facility where I now reside. I have been here since my glory days in the 70's. Though I have no access to booze anymore I do take plenty of Meds!! Since living here all this time I have developed multiple personalities which I have very little control over. My doctor's tell me it is a way to escape the reality of my situation and confinement. Hence the heavy medication. I have no access to sharp objects of any sort, no scissors, no knives,no ice picks, if you know what I mean. The psychiatric team who treat me feel the computer is a great outlet for my multiple problems and personalities. I adore spending my spare (which is all I have) time on topix venting my anger and hate through these, as they are called, sockpuppets!! I have been known to do a 48 hour stretch more than once!!! I listen to disco and show tunes while posting, it makes me feel invigorated!!
Don't concern yourself with my lack of women, never had an interest in them anyway! I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all evening tonight making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be judging your posts all night. I plan to be here for the entire night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. I enjoy spending the days and nights here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!! PLEASE join me!
Warm and sincerest hugs!!! "Waxman"
As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix. It helps to pass the time here living on the psych ward in Ct. where I am permanently confined. It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time. My psychiatrists' think it is good therapy and basically harmless.
Much love, Waxman!
PS,,give a shoutout to one of my favorite Topix sockpuppet creation, "Barry Obama", show him some topix love!!!

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Pisgah Inn, Cliff House, Mount Vernon, etc
Well, first of all, Mount Vernon was not shut down. Only the parking lots jointly owned by the National Park Service.

The other two sit on land controlled by the Park Service. So you are batting zero.

He asked you for a "a list of these that had nothing to do with the federal government."

Keep trying.
Nobel Peace Prize Barry

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to keep up. Colonial Farm has reopened.
DumbDave loves to say "Try to keep up".

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Going against the rules you set down for social etiquette I see. You ARE an entertaining hypocrite.
California: America’s Monkey Cage
California just signed a law to let illegals practice law. Nothing like hating America. Criminal activities is now California law. Clean up America's Monkey Cage--California.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 922,481 - 922,500 of1,034,303
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]