Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1004072 Oct 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You ran away like a frightened lemming after i(and others) pointed out your lies concerning your Social Security.
I'm surprised you come back after being proven a liar on so many issues, from Terri Schiavo to your lies about SS.
You, like most of these nitwits, have no shame. God'll get you!!
Don't let my having a life go to your head. It's sheer coincidence when you and I are on here at the same time.

"Judge not lest you be judged."

Thought I'd throw that in as food for thought.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#1004073 Oct 15, 2013
Why do Democrats insist on treating Politicians and regular folks different?

Why Democrats in here like Sonicfilter insist for special subsidies for Obamacare for politicians?

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1004074 Oct 15, 2013
Gov Shut down!

No money for WIC!!!!

Why?

We spent the money on Trout Caviar!
$283,884

http://www.coburn.senate.gov/public/index.cfm...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1004075 Oct 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
<spam>
The Democrats must be scared of the TEA Party.
I haven't heard any Democrat president threaten to violate the 14th Amendment of the Constitution and destroy the standing of the United States in the world by defaulting on the US debt in the past couple of days.
""Veterans Angry Over Tea Party Takeover Of March On Memorials""

""Organizers of the Million Veterans March sought to distance themselves from the "political agenda" promoted at Sunday's protests at the World War II Memorial in Washington, D.C., criticizing tea party activists for taking over the demonstration.

"The political agenda put forth by a local organizer in Washington DC [sic] yesterday was not in alignment with our message. We feel disheartened that some would seek to hijack the narrative for political gain," the group wrote on its Facebook page Monday morning. "The core principle was and remains about all Americans honoring Veterans in a peaceful and apolitical manner. Our love for and our dedication to remains with Veterans, regardless of party affiliation or political leanings.""

Even the Veterans are disgusted with you Teabags.

If you were a verteran, you'd know that. But your veteran story was, like all your tall tales, just more bullshit from a nitwit who talks to ghosts in his TV!!

Now that Grey Ghost is back, we can reprise your lies and ignorance about what equipment was used in Vietnam........

He cleaned your clock with your stupidity last time you tried to run your bullshit past him.

Try again, nitwit. Maybe your TV ghosts can help you with Grey Ghost!!

Give it a try, Sarge!! BWAhahahahahahahaha!!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1004076 Oct 15, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
"When words are many, sin is not absent, but he who holds his tongue is wise." Proverbs 10:19
"If you can't convince them, confuse them."
Harry S. Truman

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1004077 Oct 15, 2013
TSM wrote:
Letís not forget Obama telling the American People everyone needs some Skin in the Game well Itís about time Federal Employees have some Skin in the Game they done well over the past five years while the American Taxpayers has had to endure Obama's Pain!! I say whether than to end it lets extend it!!
Texas Small Mind strikes again! Here we go, "they done well" (wrong tense) "Taxpayers has" (incorrect capitalization, subject verb agreement) "whether than to end" (misspelling of rather?), and "lets extend" (contraction of let us requires an apostrophe)...wouldn't your spare time be better spent in a remedial writing class rather than on Topix 24/7 with your mostly illiterate bubbas?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1004078 Oct 15, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I'm lookin' on the bright side and assuming that quite a few of you useless ol' teaparty types will go down with the ship of state...and 'cause you're so stupid you scared yourselves to death...how are your billions holdin' up?
In a new NBC poll only 20% of Americans remain who self identify as Left.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1004079 Oct 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
It never occurred to you that people who talk to ghosts in their TV are, by definition, insane.
But there it is, you making all sorts of accusationa that any sane person laughs at.
this is funny coming from a guy who read posts that have never existed.

Westerville, OH

#1004080 Oct 15, 2013
Ted Cruz successfully warned Americans of the coming destruction caused by Obamacare!

He claims, among other things, that companies will force their employees into part-timers!

Is he right?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1004081 Oct 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Weldzius is being penalized because Obama is counting on young working males to pay the crux of the cost of this monstrosity.
Someone needs to tell Mr. Weldzius, "Welcome to the Dumb and Dumber United State of America."
Just hope Mr. Weldzius wasn't one of the dumb and dumber who voted for Obama in 2012.
Would make his rude awakening much harder to accept.
That sounds like he is adding the premiums and the deductible to arrive at that total. Doesn't sound right. There's a lot of misinformation out there that is being propagated by the rightwing.
And, of course, you all love that shyt.

How's the new digs coming along?

Location hidden

#1004082 Oct 15, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, no one truly thought that would happen. You fail to understand the basics of political behavior.
Actually, you were one of the nitwits who said it would happen.

Now you back off your ignorance, after the Repugnants are in full retreat!!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1004083 Oct 15, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Obama and Dems has taken a stand that the Law of the Land only applies to those NOT in Government.
No exchanges for them.
W T F.

Westerville, OH

#1004085 Oct 15, 2013
This had always being about Obama creating fake disasters To blame Republicans.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1004086 Oct 15, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure it is. Flack thinks it's about disco fog! Maybe he's been around that fog too long!
A metal container would not crack but simply blow the lid off. If you happened to be in it's way it could hurt you. A glass container would crack long before enough pressure could build up to explode.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1004087 Oct 15, 2013
<quoted text>
You're probably right; but I'm not religious. I'm sure Jesus loves the feeble minded as well.
Meanwhile back in Virginia:
Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli has been trying to downplay his outspoken opposition to abortion rights in his campaign for governor this year as part of an effort to win back the support of women voters.
But in his speech to the Christian Life Summit last year -- unearthed Monday night by NBC12 -- Cuccinelli said he is surprised that God has not yet "imposed" more judgement on America for allowing abortion to be legal.
"Really, given that God does judge nations, it's amazing that abortion has run as far and foully as it has, without what I would consider to be a greater imposition of judgment on this country," Cuccinelli said. "Who knows what the future holds?"
LOL, you are on here clucking about the teachings of Jesus than you turn around and admit you have no clue what his teachings are.

Then you state that's okay because he still probably loves you-"I'm sure Jesus loves the feeble minded as well."

Okay

Location hidden

#1004088 Oct 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, I don't have a clue what I'm talking about, and the only thing I'm doing here is mindlessly regurgitating the indoctrinated party line propaganda lies.
For once, the nitwit who talks to ghosts in your TV is telling the truth!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1004089 Oct 15, 2013
Gov Shut down!

No money for Welfare!

Trillions of dollars collected...

and $40K spent to....

Identify red balloons!
http://www.coburn.senate.gov/public/index.cfm...

Westerville, OH

#1004090 Oct 15, 2013
Obamacare system as the EBT system.

And idiot Democrats worshiping that system!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1004091 Oct 15, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I'm lookin' on the bright side and assuming that quite a few of you useless ol' teaparty types will go down with the ship of state...and 'cause you're so stupid you scared yourselves to death...how are your billions holdin' up?
Doing just great! We shall see! How is the youngun doing? All's well I hope.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1004092 Oct 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. We have a cadre of regulars here, most all of whom have been here for years. Some change their names regularly, like Nobraina/Galt and Whatever/JasonJay and Carol/Lorac/Battie Lou/Lois Lame. But they're readily identifiable.
You really think new folks suddenly show up in Aug 13 and have knowledge of everyone here like Ray/Gunner does?? Plus, his routine is the same. Easily impeached ignorance, just like Gunner of old.
Get real. Even you can't be that stupid.
But wait, maybe you can be that stupid.
More likely, you're playing a diversion for your old buddy Gunner.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Emam:
you claimed to have read posts from "ray Donovan" prior to last election. Link to them.
hahaha
OMG you're dumber than a rock
a smart skank like you should have no problem linking to the imaginary posts you butt buddy claimed to have read. Get to it skank or stfu.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 20 min Swedenforever 54,530
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 48,604
World's Best Photo Art 1 hr Zeke 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 180,987
ask amy 11-28 3 hr RACE 3
Last Chance! 4 hr Harem 1
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 7 hr Imasport 142
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago