Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
922,241 - 922,260 of 1,079,077 Comments Last updated 12 min ago

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> When was the last time the Republicans passed a funded budget.
Heck the last time they passed a funded bill
"real dumb"
If you were not so ignorant you would be aware the house has sent more than one balanced budget bill to the senate. The senate refused to vote on any of them.
Peace
KMA
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"somic"
You do not stick like glue to left wing sites you love to copy and paste?
Peace
KMA
Do you ever read any of your nonsense? A 6 year old could make more sense. Childlike blabber every day.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You mean reich wing nut version of truth!
no, if you could read you'd know I mean the polls are mentioned on those sites despite Sonics lies.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack hates the government as he drives on government paid for highways & lives in an area basically funded by the US government in a state that is one of the top ten in mooching off the federal government while sending his kids to government funded schools.
"real dumb"
You just keep getting dumber and dumber. Where do you think the government got the money to build those highways? You have no clue? The taxpayer maybe? I believe that, you so ignorant that you believe there is a special source of those funds.
As I said and all with a brain know you just keep getting dumber and dumber. How does the government fund those schools you speak of. Tax dollars that hard working American's fork over.
Peace
KMA

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
right wing 'truth' is down in the polls. haven't you heard?
why did you lie about those websites not mentioning polls?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid? You want stupid?
Do you remember the VP saying "In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7/11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."
Do you remember when liberal buffoon Joy Behar asked "Isn't it a little racist to call it Black Friday?"
Do you remember when Nancy Pelosi said "every month that we do not have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans lose their jobs?"
Do you remember Bubba Clinton saying "African Americans watch the same news at night that ordinary Americans do."
Now those are some stupid quotes!!
Typical Gunner nonsense.

You want truly stupid quotes??

"This is my maiden voyage. My first speech since I was the president of the United States and I couldn't think of a better place to give it than Calgary, Canada." --George W. Bush, as reported by the Associated Press, Calgary, Canada, March 17, 2009"

"One of the very difficult parts of the decision I made on the financial crisis was to use hardworking people's money to help prevent there to be a crisis." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

"I'm telling you there's an enemy that would like to attack America, Americans, again. There just is. That's the reality of the world. And I wish him all the very best." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

"I've abandoned free market principles to save the free market system." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Dec. 16, 2008

"Anyone engaging in illegal financial transactions will be caught and persecuted." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2008

"We're fixing to go down to Galveston and obviously are going to see a devastated part of this fantastic state." --George W. Bush, Houston, Sept. 16, 2008

"The people in Louisiana must know that all across our country there's a lot of prayer -- prayer for those whose lives have been turned upside down. And I'm one of them." --George W. Bush, Baton Rouge, La., Sept. 3, 2008

----------

I could go on and on, but even Gunner gets the picture.

NEXT!!

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, for heaven's sakes!
We're talking about burying dead soldiers!
If Executive Orders were put into place for a reason, this was it!
Are you this friggin' dense?
"Carol"
It is not amazing the government had the dollars to send those hero's to die but did not have the money the properly welcome them home and allow their kin folks to be there?
Peace

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever read any of your nonsense? A 6 year old could make more sense. Childlike blabber every day.
Be nice to Ed. He's got dementia.

The fact he can still type a message is practically a miracle!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"somic"
You do not stick like glue to left wing sites you love to copy and paste?
Peace
KMA
It Keeps Getting Worse for the Republicans

When we consider that the shutdown strategy was intended to spark a popular revolt against the Democrats and the ACA, it is all the more striking that it has achieved almost the exact opposite. Majorities of virtually every other demographic are against the Republicans on this question, which makes this one of the most lopsided political defeats for the party in several years. No matter the age group, income group, or region, the public disapproves of Republicansí performance by at least two to one margins. The failure of the GOPís shutdown strategy was guaranteed before it started, but I donít think anyone fully appreciated how strongly the strategy would be repudiated by the public.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

say what?!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe I would give the edge to stupid in that race. Although he has an ample supply of the other. Old Eed isn't even aware of just how lame he really is. Kinda sad....NOT. He makes the perfect bagger.
I don't think Ed is a bagger, ala Nobraina.

But he is hopelessly dumb.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
i checked today's headlines. did you?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Gunner nonsense.
You want truly stupid quotes??
"This is my maiden voyage. My first speech since I was the president of the United States and I couldn't think of a better place to give it than Calgary, Canada." --George W. Bush, as reported by the Associated Press, Calgary, Canada, March 17, 2009"
"One of the very difficult parts of the decision I made on the financial crisis was to use hardworking people's money to help prevent there to be a crisis." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009
"I'm telling you there's an enemy that would like to attack America, Americans, again. There just is. That's the reality of the world. And I wish him all the very best." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009
"I've abandoned free market principles to save the free market system." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Dec. 16, 2008
"Anyone engaging in illegal financial transactions will be caught and persecuted." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2008
"We're fixing to go down to Galveston and obviously are going to see a devastated part of this fantastic state." --George W. Bush, Houston, Sept. 16, 2008
"The people in Louisiana must know that all across our country there's a lot of prayer -- prayer for those whose lives have been turned upside down. And I'm one of them." --George W. Bush, Baton Rouge, La., Sept. 3, 2008
----------
I could go on and on, but even Gunner gets the picture.
NEXT!!
Hilarious!

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What a nutjob. Did John Edwards, Anthony Weiner or Bill Clinton ever draft a bill, or pass legislation to eliminate womens rights?
Those three men happen to love women. They're not pedophiles or rapists, nor did they commit incest.
Just because the Democrats often have horny male policitians does not equate to taking away womens rights.
At all. You're so screwed up in the head that its' not even funny
"silly"
You made your points;
- All republicans/conservatives are pigs
- All democrats are paragons of decorum and loyality to their mates
Sane folks do not buy into that garbage but you have made your points that losers buy into.
Peace
KMA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't say the sites didn't mention polls.

He said you nitwits were down in the polls.

You seem especially sensitive today.

But as usual, you have nothing.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You just keep getting dumber and dumber. Where do you think the government got the money to build those highways? You have no clue? The taxpayer maybe? I believe that, you so ignorant that you believe there is a special source of those funds.
As I said and all with a brain know you just keep getting dumber and dumber. How does the government fund those schools you speak of. Tax dollars that hard working American's fork over.
Peace
KMA
Hey stupid that's exactly what he is saying. Flack thinks those things grow on trees. We have to have taxes that's what makes this nation work. God you surpassed stupid long ago.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Carol"
It is not amazing the government had the dollars to send those hero's to die but did not have the money the properly welcome them home and allow their kin folks to be there?
Peace
If the Repugnants hadn't shut down the Govt..........

'Nuff said.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think Ed is a bagger, ala Nobraina.
But he is hopelessly dumb.
lol, true that.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"sonic"
And democrats are killing America because they continue to crap on them.
Peace
KMA
PS: You are slipping you did not offer a source for that bit of wisdom you just offered.
Funeral scheduled for Missouri zookeeper killed by elephant

http://www.kansascity.com/2013/10/14/4552328/...

GOP craps....

During the Obama Presidency Republicans Have Not Made a Single Concession to Help People

The inordinate desire to possess goods, or objects of abstract value with the intention to keep it all for oneís self beyond the dictates of basic comfort is greed, and it also applies to the desire for, and a pursuit of, wealth and power. Republicans exhibit inordinate greed for power over the government, and it explains their four-and-a-half year drive to take everything they can get their greedy hands on from the American people to give to their wealthy corporate and millionaire supporters.

It can hardly be disputed that throughout Barack Obamaís tenure as President, Republicans have not made one concession or presented one piece of legislation to benefit the people, and they have blocked every single attempt by the President and Democrats to help Americans with jobs and sustaining social programs. Despite that Democrats have not asked for, or won, any concessions from the GOP to help the people, a Republican Senator accused Democrats of being greedy for not paying a ransom for Republicans to do the jobs they were sent to Washington to do; fund the government and pay the nationís debts.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/10/14/obama-...

shoot the messenger if you want, but presenting something of substance to refute the above would be a challenge i would love to see you take on.

like a GOP jobs bill for a start. and not the kind that destroys jobs like the GOP shutdown.

btw...the 'GOP shutdown' is a term i picked up from the pollsters, so go shoot that messenger if you want but it sure won't change that fact that Americans are blaming the GOP for their shutdown.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Blah, blah, blah--that's what I was saying; can't any of you loons think? Tell it to Batty Loo; I shan't be receiving any of that pejorative handout...LMAO@U
that is not what you were saying and loons like you are the one's that can't think and depend on yourselves.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
no, if you could read you'd know I mean the polls are mentioned on those sites despite Sonics lies.
Ah! Mentioned!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min Terry rigsby 48,868
Amy 7-24 51 min RACE 2
Abby 7-24 1 hr RACE 3
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,899
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr KrisChristie 1,856
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 68,368
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,516
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 174,513
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000