Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Oblamapuke

Denver, CO

#1003788 Oct 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton redeemed himself in my eyes when he confessed in a televised interview that he did something for the worst possible reason - just because he could - and said, "That's about the most morally indefensible reason anybody could have for doing anything."
That's all he had to say.
I only bring up his past in the Oval Office because you saw - and still see - nothing wrong with what he did and keep talking about how liberal men respect women's rights - but not necessarily women. Even Clinton knows what he did was wrong.
Americans have every reason to expect our president to have some integrity, except to libs who twice elected a serial sexual abuser and accused rapist. If Manson was released he'd be welcomed at most Hollywood parties.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1003789 Oct 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, for heaven's sakes, Lily. That simply isn't true.
But desperation usually makes people exaggerate to the point of hysteria.
One person was spotted with a rebel flag. Probably planted by George Soros, and the liberal media focused on that one person.
But rape, theft, vandalism and defecating on police cars during Occupy Wall Street was completely overlooked by the liberal media and never mentioned by Obama and Pelosi when they stood solidly behind them.
Did you happen to see the arrogant Magic Negro on tonight's news? He donned a green apron for the cameras at a volunteer kitchen for furloughed federal workers(who must be starving to death!!!!) and stood there mealy-mouthed talking about those bad Republicans.

The Liberal Media loves it when the Boy Wonder does his juvenile nyah-nyah routine.

This jerk doesn't know the first thing about the Constitution, the Separation of Powers or how American Government works. It is unimportant to the little boy. Instead, he wants it his way or it's the highway. His knees must be sore from all the foot-stomping he's been doing.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1003790 Oct 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, for heaven's sakes, Lily. That simply isn't true.
But desperation usually makes people exaggerate to the point of hysteria.
One person was spotted with a rebel flag. Probably planted by George Soros, and the liberal media focused on that one person.
But rape, theft, vandalism and defecating on police cars during Occupy Wall Street was completely overlooked by the liberal media and never mentioned by Obama and Pelosi when they stood solidly behind them.
I honestly see less damage to the country is we just keep hobbling along until the Magic Negro's term expires. Just do what needs to be done however painful to rid the country of the incompetent Jerk-Of-The-Century.
Reasonable Doubt

Waynesboro, MS

#1003791 Oct 14, 2013
Oblamapuke wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans have every reason to expect our president to have some integrity, except to libs who twice elected a serial sexual abuser and accused rapist. If Manson was released he'd be welcomed at most Hollywood parties.
Hmmm.... "Hollywood" was created and in controlled by "jews" right? I mean... I'm sure you would agree, it's pretty obvious in 2013.

Let's see what crazy Charlie has to say about "jews".

Charles Manson provides insight into the Jewish mentality
Watch:

I don't think Charlie would have too many friend in "Hollywood".
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1003792 Oct 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly see less damage to the country is we just keep hobbling along until the Magic Negro's term expires. Just do what needs to be done however painful to rid the country of the incompetent Jerk-Of-The-Century.
lol! That's not a problem... since cons don't have anyone ready anyway son!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1003793 Oct 14, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a total lie.
Obama takes the least blame in EVERY poll, and the GOP beats the Dems in the blame game.
You lise.
Your oarty is full of circus clowns.
I posted the source.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/05/gove...

Here's another one.

CNN/ORC International survey:

63% angry at Republicans.
57% angry at Democrats.
53% angry at President Obama.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/...

Pew Research Center:

Republicans 39%.
Obama administration 36%.
Both 17%.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/09/3...

Again, not wide margins.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1003794 Oct 14, 2013
The cons and tea party... nothing but a bunch of hijacking terrorist extortionists holding America hostage.

And they are getting more experienced at their craft!

Hold the line Obama!

Hold the line!!!!
The Black Label

Waynesboro, MS

#1003795 Oct 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile....

Israel, Israel, Israel....
Voluntarist

Europe

#1003796 Oct 14, 2013
This is why there is states rights, the states are supposed to be their own little nations, independent.
If the federal government shuts down the states have to pick up the slack.
States should immediately create work projects and circulate their own printed money within the state with agreements with bordering states to interchange currency.
The Black Label

Waynesboro, MS

#1003797 Oct 14, 2013
When the "hawks" don't get their way.... sht happens.

Orlando, FL

#1003798 Oct 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you happen to see the arrogant Magic Negro on tonight's news? He donned a green apron for the cameras at a volunteer kitchen for furloughed federal workers(who must be starving to death!!!!) and stood there mealy-mouthed talking about those bad Republicans.
The Liberal Media loves it when the Boy Wonder does his juvenile nyah-nyah routine.
This jerk doesn't know the first thing about the Constitution, the Separation of Powers or how American Government works. It is unimportant to the little boy. Instead, he wants it his way or it's the highway. His knees must be sore from all the foot-stomping he's been doing.
His photo ops won't compensate for his refusal to sit down and negotiate with Republicans so he wouldn't be wearing a green apron or his unconscionable blunder over the death benefits for those fallen soldiers or barricading war memorials...etc., etc., etc.

Orlando, FL

#1003799 Oct 14, 2013
Oblamapuke wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they do. It used to be pretty high up on the list of presidential characteristics and qualities.

It still is for most of us.
Oblamapuke

Denver, CO

#1003800 Oct 14, 2013
Reasonable Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm.... "Hollywood" was created and in controlled by "jews" right? I mean... I'm sure you would agree, it's pretty obvious in 2013.
Let's see what crazy Charlie has to say about "jews".
Charles Manson provides insight into the Jewish mentality
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jFgbpkhP-jsXX
I don't think Charlie would have too many friend in "Hollywood".
liberal jews can display some incredible ignorance and stupidity at times. Streisand would whip him up some delicious lox and bagels in a heart beat.

Orlando, FL

#1003801 Oct 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare will be this president's undoing. Ironically, he still thinks it's his legacy which, of course, it is. But not the legacy he has in mind.

Also, his pouting and bullying and refusing to sit down and even talk with Republicans to work out a compromise hasn't gone over well with a lot of people.

But Obamacare will be his undoing. I really believe that. We're just going to have to prepare ourselves for the worst first.

Night shinning.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1003803 Oct 14, 2013
killtaker wrote:
More from our intellectual superiors...
with a nod to SDA...
White House Garden...
"Pounds and pounds of ripe organic bounty have gone to waste,"
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/squirrels-relish-whi...
Zero chance of Moochelle moving her fat ass out into the White House garden to pick some fruit.....unless the cameras follow....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1003804 Oct 14, 2013
Interesting discussion of Tesla Motors, including how they lose money on every car they sell, but still turn a profit by selling emissions credits to other manufacturers.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/patrickmichaels/2...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1003805 Oct 14, 2013
Oblamapuke wrote:
<quoted text>
liberal jews can display some incredible ignorance and stupidity at times. Streisand would whip him up some delicious lox and bagels in a heart beat.
...and this site has lily, Jean/USA/Frontporch, and Demos/Tenzing/Nucular to fill that role....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1003806 Oct 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare will be this president's undoing. Ironically, he still thinks it's his legacy which, of course, it is. But not the legacy he has in mind.
Also, his pouting and bullying and refusing to sit down and even talk with Republicans to work out a compromise hasn't gone over well with a lot of people.
But Obamacare will be his undoing. I really believe that. We're just going to have to prepare ourselves for the worst first.
Night shinning.
the media will cover Obama's ass no matter how big a disaster occurs...
smell the coffee

United States

#1003807 Oct 14, 2013
i love me some hopium!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1003809 Oct 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Night shinning.
Only a person who has severe psychological damage could possible think this way. Pharmaceutical and insurance costs have been soaring for many years now and all the while not a single thing has been done to help that situation. Now we have a president who is not afraid to address the real problems facing our nation and just as they did with socisl security and medicare the Republicans are pretending it's the end of time. Without either of those we would really be dealing with the worst, so deal with it you clueless pretenders of the poor, working man, Veterans and whine away as Obama crams it up your azz. Your blind misery is rather enjoyable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min kal 49,173
Deat Abby 12-16 8 min Sublime1 44
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,672
best joke (Oct '09) 40 min Always Smile 526
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 1 hr Laughing Bear Fan 3
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 1 hr Go Blue Forever 18
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 4,912
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:57 am PST

ESPN10:57AM
Lions RT Waddle not likely to play vs. Bears
Bleacher Report11:00 AM
Jaguars, Titans Battle for No. 1 Pick as AFC South Tries to Catch Andrew Luck
NBC Sports11:21 AM
Who's in worse shape, Redskins or Bears?
Bleacher Report11:25 AM
If Bears Fire Marc Trestman, What Should They Look For in a Replacement Coach?
NBC Sports11:31 AM
Chris Conte: NFL career worth shortened life