Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
921,841 - 921,860 of 1,082,317 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>It happened in Louisiana, so how do you think they vote--if they do? Fat, camo-clad, SSI white trash whose real disabilities are drugs, alcohol, stupidity, and racism.
Leo you shouldn’t insult Obama’s home Town… Chicago or any other Liberal state!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> When was the last time the Republicans passed a funded budget.
Heck the last time they passed a funded bill
I believe it was 2006. Then we had two democrat ones till 2008. Since then even though we had a dem president and dem lead Congress for two years we have been running on a CR for over 5 years. Progressives, the decay is starting to smell.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>How many times must I point out the fact that, your party wouldn't even exist if it weren't for democrat blue states, paying for republican red states. Your entire political base is full of welfare states! So what are you saying, should the democrats stop paying for you ungrateful bastards?
Progressives appear to think that payments to states involve JUST welfare payments which is a fallacy.

Payments are made for a variety of reasons including the large national parks contained in some of the states on your list.

However, at this point, I am willing to agree to having all national parks transferred to state control.

Now which states have the largest percentage of their population on welfare-

1 California
2. Maine
3. Tennessee
4. Massachusetts
5. Vermont
6. District of Columbia
7. New York
8. Minnesota
9. Washington (state)
Tie-10. New Mexico
Tie-10. Indiana
12. Rhode Island
13. Michigan
14. Pennsylvania
15. Oregon

http://www.cnbc.com/id/31910310/page/1
ASSHOLL OBAMA DEMS

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Vets Set to Launch Second D.C. Protest
The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones' Facebook Infowars store
Vets,“End the shutdown now”
Julie Wilson
Infowars.com
Oct. 14, 2013
Another group of military veterans is scheduled to arrive in D.C. tomorrow morning to carry out a second protest, demanding lawmakers immediately end the government shutdown.
Photo: Kenneth Moyle via Flickr
Photo: Kenneth Moyle via Flickr
The protest is being organized by the Military Coalition (TMC), a group of 33 organizations that represents 5.5 million people. Members are comprised of the uniformed services—active, reserve, retired veterans, survivors and their families.
The event is scheduled for Oct. 15, 2013 from 9:45am-11:00am and will begin at the National WWII memorial. Some of the participating organizations include: the Air Force Association, CWOA, US Coast Guard, Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, Military Order of the Purple Heart, Veterans of Foreign Wars, and the Wounded Warrior Project. Click here for a full list.
The Washington Times reports that TMC wants to let the government know that they need to stop putting servicemen in the “middle of their political games.”
TMC’s protest arrives on the heels of the “Million Vet March” that occurred over the weekend attracting thousands of veterans who marched on the National Mall and the White House to peacefully demonstrate their anger over the government shutdown.
Veterans voiced their displeasure for the closing of the memorials as they took down the barricades and carried them to the White House where they stacked them neatly out front.
“This is our way of life. We will not stand by and let the U.S. government dishonor the legacy of sacrifice of the generations before us. It’s time to make a stand,” read the Million Vet March’s website.
TMC believes in strength in numbers and hopes the rally will grab the attention of lawmakers tomorrow, and put an end to the suffering inflicted on veterans stemming from the government shutdown. Veterans on disability and GI Bill benefits are unsure if they’ll receive their next check, and their availability of medical care has been severely limited following the rollout of Obamacare.
Families who have lost loved ones in the 13-year hoax known as the “war on terror,” have been denied government death benefits, which are allocated to the families for funeral expenses. Fortunately non-profit groups stepped up and used their own savings to help military families cover funeral expenses for their loved ones.
Change.org has started a petition asking Washington to “keep veterans our of their political nonsense.” Click here to sign.
The country is growing increasingly agitated as the government shutdown enters its second week. A computer glitch over the weekend spurred “mini riots” after food stamps holders exploited temporary unlimited credit balances. Food stamp holders cleared shelves at Wal-mart stores across the nation in an attempt to purchase food with balances that didn’t exist, prompting some managers to close their stores.
VOTE OUT ALL PEOPLE GOP,DEM, WHO SUPPORT OBAMA 2014
2015 THESE VETS WILL NOT FORGET ON ELECTION DAY SO
THE DEM THAT SUPPORT THIS BULLSHIT WILL HAVE TO KISS THEIR ASS GOOD BY ON ELECTION DAY,PLAY NOW AND YOU WILL PAY 2014 AND 2016!!!

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Davey loves the givernment. Davey thinks people are too stupid to survive on their own.
Flack hates the government as he drives on government paid for highways & lives in an area basically funded by the US government in a state that is one of the top ten in mooching off the federal government while sending his kids to government funded schools.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> When was the last time the Republicans passed a funded budget.
Heck the last time they passed a funded bill
The House has passed a budget for several years now.

The Dem Senate has failed to pass a budget for five years.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Liberals and what belongs to me is theirs if the guy they voted for tells them so...

"...Report after report from across the country on the EBT shutdown features the phrase “carts full of groceries were abandoned.” Not even an attempt to put the free food back on the shelf. Instead, the reaction is anger and resentment that people getting something for free couldn’t get it right when they wanted it"

http://datechguyblog.com/2013/10/14/the-perfe...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So I see you dodged the questions.
Perhaps you had no answer.
Actually I didn't see any questions. I will go back and look.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you. Let's face it the democrats/progressives want a dependent populace. They will do anything to achieve that goal. the country is doomed.
I'm still holding out that Obamacare will doom itself about this time next year...if not sooner. If Americans still don't get it by then, we will officially be the DDUSA - the Dumb and Dumber United States of America - and I will want no part of it.

If, after Obamacare, the people I once considered fellow Americans prove they are still the dumb and dumber, then I will accept we are doomed.

But since I've grieved over not recognizing my country or my fellow countrymen in 2008, literally, until the tea party movement showed me they were still there, this time I will simply accept it and move on with my life as a Floridian and former American.

Then wait for the eventual knock on the door when the modern-day brownshirts come and take me away for my treasonous posts.

Sonic and Lily and all the rest will cheer just like good little loyalists have done who were also on the wrong side of history and people like you and me will never be heard from again.

(Drama queen, I know. Or, rather, I hope.)
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you have it backwards.
Let me ask again. If Republicans were in power, dismissing you as irrelevant and bullying you into submission, would you feel like the zookeeper or the elephant?
What part of " you all lost the election " don't you get? Policies are going to be more left leaning because, democrats hold 2/3 of the gov't. That didn't happen by accident, more of America leans left than right. So what did we waste our time voting for, on Nov 6 if, it didn't mean " the winner means the majority rules?" Republicans won the house to represent for republicans interest, not hold the country hostage for already existing policies! America's vote was a subliminal message," the country doesn't trust you republicans!"
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's kinda racist don't you think?
LOL, not just kinda.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
No way an idiot like you could ever function in a public job. The very same way that no Tea bagger could ever be deemed normal.
"Lick my big toe" duhmmy...and then I'll show you some nice island real estate. You could gulag your hordes of airhead DUHllies there....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Save us King Obama!

You can make evil Republicans buy insurance...
You can make evil Republicans pay taxes...
You can kill babies...
Obama fixed healthcare...
Obama saved the economy with his Porkulus bill...

King O b a m a make these guys stop laying off workers...

"Michelin to lay off nearly 100 at Goodrich plant in Ala."

http://www.rubbernews.com/article/20131014/NE...
ASSHOLL OBAMA DEMS

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

SHEILA READY TO SHED BLOOD!I HOPE THE USA MILITARY WILL OVERTHROW OBAMA AND SHEILA WHEN THEY TRY TO OVERTHROW THE USA Constitution!!!! THEY ALREADY GOT THE VETS PISSED OFF!!!!Dem Congresswoman Suggests “Martial Law” to End Government Shutdown

The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones' Facebook Infowars store

Sheila Jackson Lee uses obscure language to characterize clean resolution

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
October 9, 2013

Democratic Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee used obscure language to characterize the push for a clean resolution which would end the government shutdown, labeling it a form of “martial law.”

Advocating for the passage of a clean continuing resolution that would, at least temporarily, end the current standoff in Washington and reopen the government, Lee said there were enough members of Congress who would vote for the resolution.

“It’s something called a continuing resolution, but it’s a bill that you put on the floor that has been passed already by Republicans and Democrats in the United States Senate….that we could vote on today,” said Lee, adding,“We have martial law – what that means – and my colleagues know what it means – is that you can put a bill on in just minutes.”

The term “martial law” in a legislative context is somewhat obscure but it has been used before to define lawmakers’ ability to “fast track” bills without going through the usual congressional process.

However, Lee’s insistence that a Senate-approved resolution to fund the federal government be fast-tracked via “martial law” appears to conflict with Article I, Section 7, Clause I of the Constitution, which states,“All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives.”

This clause was included by the founders to ensure that decisions related to the power of the purse reside with the legislative body which is closest to the American people.

The last time martial law was mentioned by a member of Congress was back in 2008 when Rep. Brad Sherman revealed how lawmakers were threatened with “martial law in America” by then Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson if they rejected the TARP bailout package.

Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/paul.j.watson.71
FOLLOW Paul Joseph Watson @ https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Save us King Obama!

You can kill babies...

Have the IRS take some of Halliburton's Billions today!

"Dayton Daily News prepares for layoffs"

http://www.bizjournals.com/dayton/news/2013/1...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Stossel interviewed a black welfare worker outside a government welfare office who readily admitted abuse was rampant in the system. Her solution, when asked, was to stop giving them the money.

Also, did anyone see the video posted last night about the woman with 15 kids saying "somebody owes me" and the other video with another woman responding to her? Even if the second woman used "colorful" language to express her anger?

Thought it was pretty interesting. A lot of black people are apparently as outraged over the abuse and fraud as us "idiots".
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Save us King Obama!

You can kill babies...

Have the IRS take raid Sam Walton's piggy bank today!

"Capital One cuts 200 jobs at West Creek, Innsbrook"

http://www.nbc12.com/story/23649723/capital-o...

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me, Dickweed, did you vote for the guy that had his genitalia sucked and ejaculated in the face of a 20-year-old EMPLOYEE?
How about your presidential candidate in 2000 that assaulted a massage therapist in a Portland hotel room and behaved like a "sex poodle"?
One more, Dickweed: did you vote for a vice presidential candidate that pimped his wife's terminal cancer for sympathy votes while he was dicking a woman on the side?
Tell us all about how you lefties are oh-so-caring about women.
The topic is respect for women's rights.....not moral character. Republicans have no respect for women's rights.

However, Monica Lewinsky had no respect for herself. She knew what she wanted and she went after it...an affair with the President, not the other way around. What kind of a nutcase doesn't have her dressed cleaned after such an encounter? Only a manipulating, crazy beotch. Her rights weren't disrespected.

Police could never corroborate the story of the massage therapist in the case of Al Gore and to say that Edwards "pimped his wife's terminal cancer" is a real stretch.

You are definitely a study in the logic of unconsciousness.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

flack wrote:
<quoted text>lmao!!!
(with cloven feet!!!!)

Ugh.

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I believe it was 2006. Then we had two democrat ones till 2008. Since then even though we had a dem president and dem lead Congress for two years we have been running on a CR for over 5 years. Progressives, the decay is starting to smell.
A funded budget would be a balanced budged. When did Bush sign a balanced budget?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min wojar 174,955
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min Eric 68,398
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 43 min TRD 68,052
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr truth-facts 45,842
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr Hatti_Hollerand 473
Amy 7-28 5 hr Sublime1 16
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr Terry rigsby 48,944
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 2:52PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search