Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#1003272 Oct 14, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Progressives appear to think that payments to states involve JUST welfare payments which is a fallacy.
Payments are made for a variety of reasons including the large national parks contained in some of the states on your list.
However, at this point, I am willing to agree to having all national parks transferred to state control.
Now which states have the largest percentage of their population on welfare-
1 California
2. Maine
3. Tennessee
4. Massachusetts
5. Vermont
6. District of Columbia
7. New York
8. Minnesota
9. Washington (state)
Tie-10. New Mexico
Tie-10. Indiana
12. Rhode Island
13. Michigan
14. Pennsylvania
15. Oregon
http://www.cnbc.com/id/31910310/page/1
The national parks their was debunked a long time ago. If that were the case, why does your welfare states even receive more funding for National security, education, gov't programs in general? You people are the true moochers. How can y'all complain about welfare recipients when you people live in welfare states?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1003273 Oct 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>

However, Monica Lewinsky had no respect for herself. She knew what she wanted and she went after it...an affair with the President, not the other way around. What kind of a nutcase doesn't have her dressed cleaned after such an encounter? Only a manipulating, crazy beotch. Her rights weren't disrespected.
LOL, I will leave this out there as a poison pill against Dems.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1003274 Oct 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The topic is respect for women's rights.....not moral character. Republicans have no respect for women's rights.
Horseshit!

(Yes, I did say that!)

If only Democrats would respect women...period. John Edwards, Anthony Weiner, Bill Clinton...I've lost count.

John Edwards can't really be blamed though. Obama hadn't forced taxpayers to pay for his mistress's contraception.

Give me a friggin' break with your self-righteous hypocrisy, will ya?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1003275 Oct 14, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The House has passed a budget for several years now.
The Dem Senate has failed to pass a budget for five years.
lol!

"A negotiations involve both sides presenting what they want.

What you are calling a demand from one side is what the other may call a demand coming from them.

The way it works.." - whatever
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1003276 Oct 14, 2013
We did not build it!

Liberal government built it all!

They built Rmoney's underwear...

And they gave us this!!!!!!

"United Airlines is planning to eliminate more than 80 positions from Greater Rochester International Airport and Albany International Airport, the airline has told the state Labor Department."

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/mon...

Orlando, FL

#1003277 Oct 14, 2013
TSM wrote:
When I think of Obama’s America I think of that song Elvis sang ‘In the Ghetto!‘
Except it will be a song about the middle class.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1003278 Oct 14, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Somebody had some confusion about who provided the info for the list below. It was each state's governor.
Because welfare payments vary by state let's look at which states have the largest percentage of their population on welfare.
1 California
2. Maine
3. Tennessee
4. Massachusetts
5. Vermont
6. District of Columbia
7. New York
8. Minnesota
9. Washington (state)
Tie-10. New Mexico
Tie-10. Indiana
12. Rhode Island
13. Michigan
14. Pennsylvania
15. Oregon
http://www.cnbc.com/id/31910310/page/1
This is exactly why Government Involvement Economically doesn't work and all it does is create Government Dependency which has been proven.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1003279 Oct 14, 2013
Though Treasury likely will have enough cash on hand to meet its obligations for a week or so, it might be forced to pay a higher interest rate on the bonds it is due to issue on Thursday.

Banks and money market funds are already shunning some government bonds that are normally used for short-term loans. In China, the largest foreign holder of U.S. debt, the state news agency Xinhua said it was time for a "de-Americanized world."

http://news.yahoo.com/u-senate-leader-sees-ch...

So in summary the Tea bagging shutdown of the government and refusal to raise the debt ceiling is going to:

A. Cost us more money with higher interest rates on bonds

and

B. Further improve their Chinese overlords takeover of the planet.

Ted Cruz - Canadian, father ran with Castro, leader of the Tea Baggers, slowly destroying America.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1003280 Oct 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"funded budget"
So, the House passing budgets don't count because the Dem Senate refused to pass a budget and voted down Obama's.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1003281 Oct 14, 2013
We did not built it!

The Government did!

They CAN MAKE an insurance company insure you..

They can make me eat broccoli!!!!

They can make me pay taxes...

But they can't save these people's job...

"Inergy Automotive to lay off workers at former Visteon plant"

http://www.plasticsnews.com/article/20130927/... #
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1003282 Oct 14, 2013
Broccoli and Insurance!

Obama and Harry Reid can force me to buy insurance and they can force an insurance company to insure me!!!!

Great...

wait...

if they are so righteous and just and powerful...

King Obama ...
Save these jobs NOW!!!!!

"Ontario lays off 20 from workforce of 287"

http://www.thestarpress.com/article/20130927/...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1003283 Oct 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So , what do you do with the 80 year old couple that runs out of money?
What do you do with the disabled
That do you do with the unemployed
You just got rid of taxes, how are you finding the military? infrastructure, law enforcement, etc
And please not the "fairtax. The tax that gives huge tax breaks to corporations & wealthy people.
Spending only what comes in will take recessions & turn them into depressions.
(1) Anybody over 65 nothing would change. On a sliding scale people would be encouraged to save the tax money now being removed from their paycheck now. Most people couldn't tell you how much is removed from their paycheck so they wouldn't miss it anyway. With people saving at least a third of their paycheck every pay period you would have to get rid of the estate tax. One of the biggest problems is the democrat/progressives need to confiscate wealth. If the people are no longer poor why would they need them. I may go into this more later.
(2)The truly disabled will always be taken care of. Notice I said truly disabled.
(3) Unemployment is due to the tax and other policies of the government. Getting the government off the backs of small business and corporation will free them to do what they do. Grow and prosper. New businesses will spring up. Government is the problem. Not the solution.
(4) Your dislike of the Fair Tax is irrational. You would stop the poor people being lifted out of poverty because some rich guy might make a dollar. Just remember this. What hurts the big guy hurts the small guy more. With the fair tax the US would become the largest tax haven in the world. Money would flow here in the billions. We would have to import a million people a year to keep up with job growth.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1003284 Oct 14, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the House passing budgets don't count because the Dem Senate refused to pass a budget and voted down Obama's.
lol!

What you are calling a demand from one side is what the other may call a demand coming from them.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1003285 Oct 14, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what prevented you from providing that text? could it be you haven't got a clue what's in that law and you're just mindlessly regurgitating the party line propaganda you were instructed to regurgitate?
I provided you with the exact wording contained in the actual Affordable Care Act matching your Section and page claims. They proved you to be an idiot. You're the one "regurgitating the party line propaganda." You are the one with egg on his face.

I provided you with the link to read it for yourself. I'm not going to hand feed you the section and page of everyone of your claims. If you are too lazy or afraid to recognize your stupidity, that is your problem.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1003286 Oct 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
Though Treasury likely will have enough cash on hand to meet its obligations for a week or so, it might be forced to pay a higher interest rate on the bonds it is due to issue on Thursday.
Banks and money market funds are already shunning some government bonds that are normally used for short-term loans. In China, the largest foreign holder of U.S. debt, the state news agency Xinhua said it was time for a "de-Americanized world."
http://news.yahoo.com/u-senate-leader-sees-ch...
So in summary the Tea bagging shutdown of the government and refusal to raise the debt ceiling is going to:
A. Cost us more money with higher interest rates on bonds
and
B. Further improve their Chinese overlords takeover of the planet.
Ted Cruz - Canadian, father ran with Castro, leader of the Tea Baggers, slowly destroying America.
Government is the answer!

It created water!

It created the moon!

It created Rmoney's underwear!

It gave us all insurance...

If that is so..
then Government did this...

"Bath Iron Works announces 42 new layoffs, hopes to find positions for affected workers"

http://bangordailynews.com/2013/09/27/busines...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1003287 Oct 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack hates the government as he drives on government paid for highways & lives in an area basically funded by the US government in a state that is one of the top ten in mooching off the federal government while sending his kids to government funded schools.
Davey is a moran!!! I pay for those schools,(property tax) roads,(gas tax) and military (constitution) with my taxes. Davey thinks there is only one government in the US. Again, Davey is a moran!!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1003288 Oct 14, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>It happened in Louisiana, so how do you think they vote--if they do? Fat,... whose real disabilities are drugs, alcohol, stupidity, and racism.
This sounds like you're describing the core of Mary Landrieu's supporting districts in New Orleans.
So, did you ever get around to asking all those cities who opened their homes up to the "refugees" from New Orleans what they thought about them?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1003289 Oct 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol!
Hey brainiac!

You did not build that!

The Government did!

Uncle Sam created the earth!

Uncle Sam create VD!!!!!

Uncle Sam gave us all insurance...

and It created this:

"Autodesk announces job cuts"

http://www.bizjournals.com/sanfrancisco/blog/...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1003290 Oct 14, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Ghostie!!! Social Security -$16.6 trillion in the hole!!! Medicare -$87.5 trillion in the hole.
They just said on the news today that the Social Security and Medicare Welfare Programs are the biggest problem and the answer is just eliminate them since the SCOTUS(Liberal Majority) in 1960 stated that Individuals have no rights to Social Security which they stated the Welfare Benefits can be reduced or eliminated at any time which is what the Democrats wanted and is the reason for Section 1104 of the Social Security Act of 1935, entitled "RESERVATION OF POWER," specifically said: "The right to alter, amend, or repeal any provision of this Act is hereby reserved to the Congress." which is even stated on the Social Security Website(link below) and the reason is that Social Security is funded by a tax just like Medicare which is funded by a tax which is why there is no rights to either one.

Supreme Court Case: Flemming vs. Nestor

http://www.ssa.gov/history/nestor.html

Orlando, FL

#1003291 Oct 14, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>What part of " you all lost the election " don't you get? Policies are going to be more left leaning because, democrats hold 2/3 of the gov't. That didn't happen by accident, more of America leans left than right. So what did we waste our time voting for, on Nov 6 if, it didn't mean " the winner means the majority rules?" Republicans won the house to represent for republicans interest, not hold the country hostage for already existing policies! America's vote was a subliminal message," the country doesn't trust you republicans!"
So you don't think Democrats ever lose elections or the Congress? Republicans didn't treat them like they were irrelevant and passed a major partisan law without giving them any input or having one of them on board. That has never happened - at least not to my knowledge and I've been following politics for four decades now.

I don't even recall the present bullying ever being the case by former Democrats who were elected in the past.

How old are you anyway? Because I can assure you, we are NOT in Kansas anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 9-18 2 min edogxxx 10
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,476
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,652
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 23 min LieutenantGov 4,030
Abby 9-18 48 min Sublime1 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 51 min Breams 178,041
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Blwlgo 1,926
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr edogxxx 98,227
Amy 9-16 12 hr Zap Brannigan 55
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••