Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
921,801 - 921,820 of 1,096,043 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
hold up there. an elephant killed a zoo keeper yesterday by sitting on him.
i couldn't help but think of the Tea Party.
sonicmoron is 59 years old, on welfare, and lives in a trailer park, a lifetime of ignorance and more failure..... When are you going to get a life?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! repeat please
Please. I repeated it. Now what?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
First the bill you are discussing was the CR bill.
The Senate has not had a vote on a Debt ceiling bill as Reid cannot get a majority to support an unlimited Debt ceiling.
lol!

"That only works when you can give an example.

Throwing up the saying by itself is asinine." - whatever
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! repeat please
Show me ghetto and I will show you ignorant liberal.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
This comment lacks any connection to what was posted.
Medicare and Medicaid was assigned the responsibility of interconnecting the various agencies involved into the exchange site.
The failures with the website -assessing data bases, missing pages and not transferring information is a direct result of the DHS failure to interconnect across agencies.
lol!

"That only works when you can give an example.

Throwing up the saying by itself is asinine." - whatever

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
How do these people vote: Democrat or Republican?
"Walmart shelves in Springhill, Mansfield, cleared in EBT glitch"
"A dispatcher for Mansfield police also confirms officers were called in for crowd control at the Mansfield Walmart. She said the shelves were cleared out, forcing Walmart to stop selling food at 9 p.m. There were no arrests"
http://www.ksla.com/story/23679489/walmart-sh...
This could have ended very badly...
It happened in Louisiana, so how do you think they vote--if they do? Fat, camo-clad, SSI white trash whose real disabilities are drugs, alcohol, stupidity, and racism.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Your still the idiot on CAR I see!
Poor baby!
Ooops! CRA....

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>How about " I'll see you &, raise you 1!" We can do that only if you republicans stop trying to deny the progress of Obama. Pass one of the many jobs bills he's presented to offset the jobs lost due to the cut of gov't employees? No you won't do that because, it'll prove that Obama couldn't been had the UE numbers under control, just like y'all are doing anything in the devils powers to block the ACA's succession because, it will prove y'all have been wrong the entire time! Y'all talk compromise _, negotiations but you're afraid of the outcome!
You want to create jobs? Stop taking all the money out of the economy, dumbass. An idiot can tell you that.
I'm not in favor of compromising with Marxist communists. There is nothing they have to offer that will be good. Just say no. Bush compromised with them, gave them their Marxist CRA program, and it collapsed our economy. And, the agreement between the Republicans and Democrats for the Democrats to support the war in Iraq was tossed out the window when there was nothing more the Republicans could give to the Democrats. Then, the Democrats did the exact same thing they did throughout the Cold War and sabotaged the United States. It's no coincidence that the enemies of the United States are now in the White House making policy with the Democrats. It's no coincidence that Obama is training Al Qaeda terrorists today. It's no coincidence that Obama lied for two weeks trying to cover up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi.
It's no coincidence that any enemy of the United States is a friend to the Democrats. That's been true since the end of World War II. The only time the Democrats had to hide was after Alger Hiss was convicted while spying for the Soviet Union, which took the communists in the Democratic Party about 20 years to recover from, which brings us to 1968, which is the year the so-called "mainstream" news networks began indoctrinating the entire country with lies that took 30 years for the people to begin to learn the truth.
The Democrats have not changed since when the most prominent Democrat in the entire country aside from the sitting president was convicted while spying for the enemy of the United States.
Any enemy of the United States is a friend to the Democrats.
If you don't believe that, just look at who's running the White House... it isn't aka Obama. It's Vallerie Jarrett, and all the muslim terrorists she brought in from the Muslim Brotherhood who are dedicarted to the destruction of the United States.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
He hasn't waited on Congress to give him permission to do much of anything. Why now when it involves burying dead soldiers? He could have restored the funds with the stroke of a pen in just two seconds. And then fired Hagel in the next two seconds.
But he thinks of them as "corpses" anyway. No Commander-in-Chief would not have known how to say "corpsman" and would not have allowed this to happen under their watch.
No, he cou;d not have restored those funds. The funds were never appropriated.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a new sockpuppet here. Catch up. Pretend you've never been here before and ask something like, did he really die of brain cancer twice?
lol! You're not smart enough to be a sock puppet son.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I believe Sonic IS being non-partisan. The NSA spying program began in 2001. Not 2009 as you people would like to believe. If fingers are to be pointed, the Bush administration doesn't get a free ride as Issa gave them in the gun running investigation.
So the non-release of the court ruling allowing NSA to spy on US citizens somehow centers on when it started?

I will be honest. I posted the comment about releasing the ruling, which has bipartisan support, to see how many rank partisans here would attempt to make it partisan.

Arguing to be arguing behavior.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Show me ghetto and I will show you ignorant liberal.
repeat please

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>It happened in Louisiana, so how do you think they vote--if they do? Fat, camo-clad, SSI white trash whose real disabilities are drugs, alcohol, stupidity, and racism.
Now now now, don't talk about Dumbwaiter that way.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please. I repeated it. Now what?
Just copy and paste the previous post like you did before son.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Only proves just what kaos you bagger have created. To follow an idiot like Cruz...Need say no more about that insanity. The Republicans have shown over and over just who and what they will do in order to serve their self serving agendas. Plain and simple. Nothing complicated there.
Fix your own stoopid...stoopid!
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>It happened in Louisiana, so how do you think they vote--if they do? Fat, camo-clad, SSI white trash whose real disabilities are drugs, alcohol, stupidity, and racism.
That's kinda racist don't you think?
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
Okay, let's take a look at which states have the largest percent of their population on welfare.

1 California
2. Maine
3. Tennessee
4. Massachusetts
5. Vermont
6. District of Columbia
7. New York
8. Minnesota
9. Washington (state)
Tie-10. New Mexico
Tie-10. Indiana
12. Rhode Island
13. Michigan
14. Pennsylvania
15. Oregon

http://www.cnbc.com/id/31910310/page/1

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless and until Obama, Reid, you and your loyalist pals recognize we are still a two-party system which has always worked in the past when the opposing side has always been included in the passing and tweaking of any major law that will affect every single American, you're barking up the wrong "one-party" tree.
The power elite still have to abide by the checks and balances of power under the Constitution and, whether they like it or not, they still work for us. All of us.
Loyalists are just too eager to surrender their power over to them under the guise of liberalism. Some of us will never be ready to surrender or be dismissed as irrelevant by the power elites' bullying tactics.
Do you really not get this?
Would you get it if Republicans were in power, dismissing you as irrelevant and bullying you into submission?
I get it. You are telling me the Democrats in the House had a say in all 40 of those "repeal Obamacare bills.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you demonstrate your very poor skills with reading and comprehending the written English language.
I said, avoid states with failing economies like California, etc. If a person chooses to live in a state with a failing economy, that is their choice. They should feel proud of themselves for choosing such a place to starve.
I wouldn't make anyone live anywhere they don't want to live. And, I'm not going to pay someone to live where they want to live if they can't support themselves there.
If you don't like Texas, don't go. There's lots of work here for other people. It's so good here, there's probably 10 million illegal aliens in just the state of Texas doing the work Obama's base won't do.
Here's something else for you to consider. There's no shortage of technical jobs. There is a shortage of people qualified to do those jobs.
What's the Democrat plan to fix that?
How many times must I point out the fact that, your party wouldn't even exist if it weren't for democrat blue states, paying for republican red states. Your entire political base is full of welfare states! So what are you saying, should the democrats stop paying for you ungrateful bastards?

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I'd place my money on that bet. These people are playing with fire. Just remember fire doesn't care who it burns.
When was the last time the Republicans passed a funded budget.

Heck the last time they passed a funded bill

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••