Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1003309 Oct 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't think Democrats ever lose elections or the Congress? Republicans didn't treat them like they were irrelevant and passed a major partisan law without giving them any input or having one of them on board. That has never happened - at least not to my knowledge and I've been following politics for four decades now.
I don't even recall the present bullying ever being the case by former Democrats who were elected in the past.
How old are you anyway? Because I can assure you, we are NOT in Kansas anymore.
You teaparty people only became aware of things when President Obama was elected. Before that you were all in a coma; the statements made by you and the other teapartyers on here reflect that.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1003310 Oct 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. Both Democrats& Republicans agreed to spending.
So, they either both didn't demand cuts & they both did.
The Republicans had the spending they wanted but noooooo they wouldn't agree u less the ACA was defended & delayed.
Republicans agreed and overwhelmingly supported the Idea of adding 7 Trillion dollars to the Federal Deficit to pay for Medicare Part D too which is part of the Reason why ACA is so Expensive and is designed to cover the 7 trillion dollars that the Republicans added to the Federal Deficit.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1003311 Oct 14, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>They just said on the news today that the Social Security and Medicare Welfare Programs are the biggest problem and the answer is just eliminate them since the SCOTUS(Liberal Majority) in 1960 stated that Individuals have no rights to Social Security which they stated the Welfare Benefits can be reduced or eliminated at any time which is what the Democrats wanted and is the reason for Section 1104 of the Social Security Act of 1935, entitled "RESERVATION OF POWER," specifically said: "The right to alter, amend, or repeal any provision of this Act is hereby reserved to the Congress." which is even stated on the Social Security Website(link below) and the reason is that Social Security is funded by a tax just like Medicare which is funded by a tax which is why there is no rights to either one.
Supreme Court Case: Flemming vs. Nestor
http://www.ssa.gov/history/nestor.html
As I stated above. They can get rid of both programs as long as they get rid of the taxes also.
How much is taken out of a minimum wage forty hour a week person?$60? Assuming that this person never got a raise or another higher paying job the rest of their life how much would that be at 70 assuming they start at 18? Even without compound interest it's $162,240. My guess that with a decent rate of return that money would be several million dollars. So that should be enough to live comfortably during your retirement. Friggin' libtards are so stupid.
Nat Turner

Mabalacat, Philippines

#1003312 Oct 14, 2013
Hey Yeah when you get out of rehab I got a deal on some speed!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1003313 Oct 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
Though Treasury likely will have enough cash on hand to meet its obligations for a week or so, it might be forced to pay a higher interest rate on the bonds it is due to issue on Thursday.
Banks and money market funds are already shunning some government bonds that are normally used for short-term loans. In China, the largest foreign holder of U.S. debt, the state news agency Xinhua said it was time for a "de-Americanized world."
http://news.yahoo.com/u-senate-leader-sees-ch...
So in summary the Tea bagging shutdown of the government and refusal to raise the debt ceiling is going to:
A. Cost us more money with higher interest rates on bonds
and
B. Further improve their Chinese overlords takeover of the planet.
Ted Cruz - Canadian, father ran with Castro, leader of the Tea Baggers, slowly destroying America.
Teabaggers don't care; they just want a Cuban commie President, that's all.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1003314 Oct 14, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What a nutjob. Did John Edwards, Anthony Weiner or Bill Clinton ever draft a bill, or pass legislation to eliminate womens rights?
Those three men happen to love women. They're not pedophiles or rapists, nor did they commit incest.
Just because the Democrats often have horny male policitians does not equate to taking away womens rights.
At all. You're so screwed up in the head that its' not even funny
You did not create this!

Your beloved Government...

Gave you insurance...
Gave you your vagina...
Gave you your wig...

You got yours sweetie!!!!!!

and it gave us this:
"Paramount film studio to lay off 110 workers"

http://money.msn.com/business-news/article.as...

" http://money.msn.com/business-news/article.as...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1003315 Oct 14, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like California, and Massachussetts, and New York, and Michigan, etc., etc., etc.?
What planet do you live on?
Some of these states are barely avoiding bankruptcy by finding Fed grants they can use.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1003316 Oct 14, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Since OBama is king....
Will Obamacare fix this?
"Decas lays off 20 production workers"
http://www.southcoasttoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...
Consider it fixed. DBWriter claims there are plenty of jobs out there and anyone that wants one simply has to look for one. Any other questions about this ask DB.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1003317 Oct 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i think got it when Bush was in office.
see how that works?
Too bad for you 111 Democrats were on Bush's side even if some of them turned into weasels for no other reason than political gain.

So how does it feel being the elephant?

Congress not only gave Bush the authority to go into Iraq but fund the soldiers in Iraq - including a significant number of Democrats.

See how THAT works??

Now get off. You're squishing me.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1003318 Oct 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Duck and run. That is all you are doing. You have egg on your face. Admit it. Your Section and Page references were nothing more than a big fat lie.
I'm guessing you didn't even read what you posted. What you posted was "The Secretary will determine" everything.
There was no standard a law usually states that all Americans understand and can comply with.

Let's see if I understand this. The health care will be allocated as... as your post pointed out... as "The Secretary determines", and there is no standard the Secretary can be in violation of in making that determination.
You really don't know what that means, do you?

Considering the Secretary who will make the determination of who gets health care and how much they get is also the very same person who orchestrated the IRS targeting of political opponents, it doesn't take much of a brain to figure out what will happen.

I'll post again just for your edification:

Obviously, you are ignorant of the most significant descriptions of governmental philosophy ever written in the history of civilization.
You don't even recognize that the text you provided could have been from one of Machiavelli's letters that comprise "The Prince".
"The Secretary shall determine...."
Do you even realize what this law means when it gives arbitrary and subjective authority to some person who occupies some position in government?
What you provided is proof there is no law to be enforced. Everything you provided proves ObamaKare intends for subjective enforcement. There is no criteria in the text you provided for the people to read and understand what the law is that they must comply with.
What is written in the law is, the Secretary decides who gets health care, and who doesn't. The Secretary decides what hospitals get paid, and which ones do not.
The ObamaKare law is nothing more than another Democrat Marxist program to give what one individual works for to someone who won't work for it.
The ObamaKare law couldn't have been more Marxist if Karl Marx would have written it himself, and it couldn't be more Machiavellian if Machiavelli had to approve what Karl Marx wrote.
"The Secretary will determine...."
The Secretary will not be reviewing and approving/denying payment. There will be a huge bureaucracy doing that, under the orders and guidance of the Secretary... like the IRS Secretary ordering the opponents of the Democrats be targeted.
Since that same person will be the "Secretary" adjudicating ObamaKare, it's obvious those who oppose the Democrats will be dying on the street without health care.
ObamaKare is a Marxist program with Machiavellian execution.
It's that plain and simple, and obviously medieval.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1003319 Oct 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still holding out that Obamacare will doom itself about this time next year...if not sooner. If Americans still don't get it by then, we will officially be the DDUSA - the Dumb and Dumber United States of America - and I will want no part of it.
If, after Obamacare, the people I once considered fellow Americans prove they are still the dumb and dumber, then I will accept we are doomed.
But since I've grieved over not recognizing my country or my fellow countrymen in 2008, literally, until the tea party movement showed me they were still there, this time I will simply accept it and move on with my life as a Floridian and former American.
Then wait for the eventual knock on the door when the modern-day brownshirts come and take me away for my treasonous posts.
Sonic and Lily and all the rest will cheer just like good little loyalists have done who were also on the wrong side of history and people like you and me will never be heard from again.
(Drama queen, I know. Or, rather, I hope.)
You need medication. Did you move into your new house? Or are you planning on moving to The Cayman Islands?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1003320 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text>
You teaparty people only became aware of things when President Obama was elected. Before that you were all in a coma; the statements made by you and the other teapartyers on here reflect that.
Sooo true lily, They are fueled by hatred, adherence to a doomed party and ignorance. Pretty much covers it all.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1003321 Oct 14, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Save us King Obama!
You can make evil Republicans buy insurance...
You can make evil Republicans pay taxes...
You can kill babies...
Obama fixed healthcare...
Obama saved the economy with his Porkulus bill...
King O b a m a make these guys stop laying off workers...
Have the IRS take raid Sam Walton's piggy bank today!
"Capital One cuts 200 jobs at West Creek, Innsbrook"
http://www.nbc12.com/story/23649723/capital-o...
Jobs galore here, all you have to do is look for one you whining moocher.
*note:
DBWriter hedged a little on this, you may have to move to Shitville Texas to find them.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1003322 Oct 14, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Flagged for blatant sexism!!!!
Flagged for blatant dodoism. tic

Orlando, FL

#1003323 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Lily, you will never understand that the tea party movement was ONLY about government being held accountabile AFTER the economic crisis which spurred the movement as much as it was about Obama's promise to make government even bigger and even less accountable.

Conservative Republicans figured out that government had, indeed, gotten out of control and, yes, they were partly responsible.

Democrats are just as clueless as ever when even when they were equally, if not more, responsible.

What do you have against government accountability anyway?

Wouldn't you expect the same from a Republican administration after the economic crisis?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1003324 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Shut up hag!

Obama and the big fat federal Government built it!

No credit for you....you dumb...just like the rest of us...

They build everything!

They built the Mountains....

They created cheese!

They created global warming before they were against it...

But you got yo insurance!!!!!!!

"GTx lays off more than half its workforce"

http://www.bizjournals.com/memphis/news/2013/...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1003325 Oct 14, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider it fixed. DBWriter claims there are plenty of jobs out there and anyone that wants one simply has to look for one. Any other questions about this ask DB.
you are not allowed to fix anything...

you don't have the skills...

shut up and suckle that teat...
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1003326 Oct 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad for you 111 Democrats were on Bush's side even if some of them turned into weasels for no other reason than political gain.
So how does it feel being the elephant?
Congress not only gave Bush the authority to go into Iraq but fund the soldiers in Iraq - including a significant number of Democrats.
See how THAT works??
Now get off. You're squishing me.
Mostly based on Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld's numerous lies. God Carol you are even more stupid than first imagined. Facts, common sense, reality are all ignored by you idiots. By the way how did that little Iraq thing work out for us...Where is that fake concern for all of the veterans you sacrificed and now you attempt to use them as pawns to furthur your greed and and power. How any self thinking American could ever vote for you lying hypocrites is beyond me.

Orlando, FL

#1003327 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Your party is self destructing. Thanks teaparty.
A new HuffPost/YouGov poll shows that both sides are losing as far as public opinion on who's responsible.

According to the survey, 25% of Americans think the two sides are equally responsible for the government shutdown, while 36% place more blame on Republicans in Congress and 33% place more blame on President Barack Obama and Democrats in Congress.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/05/gove...

That's only a 3% margin and Obama's approval is in the tank at 37%.

Probably not a good idea to be too confident too soon.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1003328 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text>
You need medication. Did you move into your new house? Or are you planning on moving to The Cayman Islands?
NO...

Obama is in charge of all medical care...

supreme court said so...

you gave obama/democrats the key to your vagina...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,465
Rattlesnake Logic 43 min i need a bump to 22
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 44 min KiMare 50,649
food for thought 47 min reality is a crutch 2
John Wick Brings Stylish Bloody Mayhem to Chica... 1 hr Culture Auditor 1
Amy 10-24 2 hr Sublime1 14
2 dead, 7 hurt in shootings since Friday evening 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance