Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1497232 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1004079 Oct 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
It never occurred to you that people who talk to ghosts in their TV are, by definition, insane.
But there it is, you making all sorts of accusationa that any sane person laughs at.
this is funny coming from a guy who read posts that have never existed.

Since: Nov 11

Naperville, IL

#1004080 Oct 15, 2013
Ted Cruz successfully warned Americans of the coming destruction caused by Obamacare!

He claims, among other things, that companies will force their employees into part-timers!

Is he right?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1004081 Oct 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Weldzius is being penalized because Obama is counting on young working males to pay the crux of the cost of this monstrosity.
Someone needs to tell Mr. Weldzius, "Welcome to the Dumb and Dumber United State of America."
Just hope Mr. Weldzius wasn't one of the dumb and dumber who voted for Obama in 2012.
Would make his rude awakening much harder to accept.
That sounds like he is adding the premiums and the deductible to arrive at that total. Doesn't sound right. There's a lot of misinformation out there that is being propagated by the rightwing.
And, of course, you all love that shyt.

How's the new digs coming along?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1004082 Oct 15, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, no one truly thought that would happen. You fail to understand the basics of political behavior.
Actually, you were one of the nitwits who said it would happen.

Now you back off your ignorance, after the Repugnants are in full retreat!!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1004083 Oct 15, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Obama and Dems has taken a stand that the Law of the Land only applies to those NOT in Government.
No exchanges for them.
W T F.

Naperville, IL

#1004085 Oct 15, 2013
This had always being about Obama creating fake disasters To blame Republicans.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1004086 Oct 15, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure it is. Flack thinks it's about disco fog! Maybe he's been around that fog too long!
A metal container would not crack but simply blow the lid off. If you happened to be in it's way it could hurt you. A glass container would crack long before enough pressure could build up to explode.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1004087 Oct 15, 2013
<quoted text>
You're probably right; but I'm not religious. I'm sure Jesus loves the feeble minded as well.
Meanwhile back in Virginia:
Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli has been trying to downplay his outspoken opposition to abortion rights in his campaign for governor this year as part of an effort to win back the support of women voters.
But in his speech to the Christian Life Summit last year -- unearthed Monday night by NBC12 -- Cuccinelli said he is surprised that God has not yet "imposed" more judgement on America for allowing abortion to be legal.
"Really, given that God does judge nations, it's amazing that abortion has run as far and foully as it has, without what I would consider to be a greater imposition of judgment on this country," Cuccinelli said. "Who knows what the future holds?"
LOL, you are on here clucking about the teachings of Jesus than you turn around and admit you have no clue what his teachings are.

Then you state that's okay because he still probably loves you-"I'm sure Jesus loves the feeble minded as well."

Okay

Location hidden

#1004088 Oct 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, I don't have a clue what I'm talking about, and the only thing I'm doing here is mindlessly regurgitating the indoctrinated party line propaganda lies.
For once, the nitwit who talks to ghosts in your TV is telling the truth!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1004089 Oct 15, 2013
Gov Shut down!

No money for Welfare!

Trillions of dollars collected...

and $40K spent to....

Identify red balloons!
http://www.coburn.senate.gov/public/index.cfm...

Naperville, IL

#1004090 Oct 15, 2013
Obamacare system as the EBT system.

And idiot Democrats worshiping that system!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1004091 Oct 15, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I'm lookin' on the bright side and assuming that quite a few of you useless ol' teaparty types will go down with the ship of state...and 'cause you're so stupid you scared yourselves to death...how are your billions holdin' up?
Doing just great! We shall see! How is the youngun doing? All's well I hope.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1004092 Oct 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. We have a cadre of regulars here, most all of whom have been here for years. Some change their names regularly, like Nobraina/Galt and Whatever/JasonJay and Carol/Lorac/Battie Lou/Lois Lame. But they're readily identifiable.
You really think new folks suddenly show up in Aug 13 and have knowledge of everyone here like Ray/Gunner does?? Plus, his routine is the same. Easily impeached ignorance, just like Gunner of old.
Get real. Even you can't be that stupid.
But wait, maybe you can be that stupid.
More likely, you're playing a diversion for your old buddy Gunner.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Emam:
you claimed to have read posts from "ray Donovan" prior to last election. Link to them.
hahaha
OMG you're dumber than a rock
a smart skank like you should have no problem linking to the imaginary posts you butt buddy claimed to have read. Get to it skank or stfu.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1004093 Oct 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you were one of the nitwits who said it would happen.
Now you back off your ignorance, after the Repugnants are in full retreat!!
<spazcase>
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1004094 Oct 15, 2013
Gov Shut down!

No money for Welfare!

Trillions of dollars collected.

Where did the money go?

It went here>>>>>

Robots as Childrens Playmates!

$450K to study 18 month old children playing with robots!

http://www.coburn.senate.gov/public/index.cfm...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1004095 Oct 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you can't convince them, confuse them."
Harry S. Truman
So many words and so little value is by-words of most political editorials.

Location hidden

#1004096 Oct 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews are actually very smart and talented.
They're just confused about being loyal to the wrong ideology. Not sure why. The Democratic Party isn't what it used to be. Perhaps they are still in denial?
No. Jews know the true nature of your Party.

that's why most Jews are Democrats. Democrats are the Party of incllusion, while you hate minorities of all stripes, including Jews. You've proven it repeatedly.

Hatred for your fellow Americans is your stock in trade.

Funny how Lois Lame, serial name changer, serial liar, the most ignorant wingnut here, considers everyone else to be confused.

Very telling.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1004097 Oct 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Democracy: a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections.
Synonym: Republic
Republic: " a (1): a government having a chief of state who is not a monarch and who in modern times is usually a president (2): a political unit (as a nation) having such a form of government
b (1): a government in which supreme power resides in a body of citizens entitled to vote and is exercised by elected officers and representatives responsible to them and governing according to law (2): a political unit (as a nation) having such a form of government"
A Constitutional Republic- is a form of democracy
How did you people get this misinformed?
Its a simple question you should ask yourself. Who told you this crap, Flack. Why do you still listen to them.
My God people..
The founding fathers. Moran!!!
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1004098 Oct 15, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Realtime
This thread is not the top thread on the internet.
Link to another single thread on any forum that has over one million posts.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1004099 Oct 15, 2013
<quoted text>
He said it is used to create fog! LOL
this stinky skank has been hitting the bottle hard today.

http://www.dryiceinfo.com/fog.htm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 min SweLL GirL 10,339
News Anti-Trump protesters return to the Loop as pre... 22 min Trump is the man 1
News Record-breaking temperatures Saturday draw Chic... 29 min Trump is the man 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 46 min Rogue Scholar 05 237,333
Are democrats destroyed? 1 hr DeadAsJoeKsSons 312
Sally Yates Legacy 1 hr Investigative Rep... 1
will chicago have a march 2 hr ThomasA 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages