Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1003230 Oct 14, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>It happened in Louisiana, so how do you think they vote--if they do? Fat, camo-clad, SSI white trash whose real disabilities are drugs, alcohol, stupidity, and racism.
Now now now, don't talk about Dumbwaiter that way.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1003231 Oct 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please. I repeated it. Now what?
Just copy and paste the previous post like you did before son.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Euless, TX

#1003232 Oct 14, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Only proves just what kaos you bagger have created. To follow an idiot like Cruz...Need say no more about that insanity. The Republicans have shown over and over just who and what they will do in order to serve their self serving agendas. Plain and simple. Nothing complicated there.
Fix your own stoopid...stoopid!
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Euless, TX

#1003233 Oct 14, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>It happened in Louisiana, so how do you think they vote--if they do? Fat, camo-clad, SSI white trash whose real disabilities are drugs, alcohol, stupidity, and racism.
That's kinda racist don't you think?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1003234 Oct 14, 2013
leosnana wrote:
Okay, let's take a look at which states have the largest percent of their population on welfare.

1 California
2. Maine
3. Tennessee
4. Massachusetts
5. Vermont
6. District of Columbia
7. New York
8. Minnesota
9. Washington (state)
Tie-10. New Mexico
Tie-10. Indiana
12. Rhode Island
13. Michigan
14. Pennsylvania
15. Oregon

http://www.cnbc.com/id/31910310/page/1

Chambersburg, PA

#1003235 Oct 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless and until Obama, Reid, you and your loyalist pals recognize we are still a two-party system which has always worked in the past when the opposing side has always been included in the passing and tweaking of any major law that will affect every single American, you're barking up the wrong "one-party" tree.
The power elite still have to abide by the checks and balances of power under the Constitution and, whether they like it or not, they still work for us. All of us.
Loyalists are just too eager to surrender their power over to them under the guise of liberalism. Some of us will never be ready to surrender or be dismissed as irrelevant by the power elites' bullying tactics.
Do you really not get this?
Would you get it if Republicans were in power, dismissing you as irrelevant and bullying you into submission?
I get it. You are telling me the Democrats in the House had a say in all 40 of those "repeal Obamacare bills.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#1003236 Oct 14, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you demonstrate your very poor skills with reading and comprehending the written English language.
I said, avoid states with failing economies like California, etc. If a person chooses to live in a state with a failing economy, that is their choice. They should feel proud of themselves for choosing such a place to starve.
I wouldn't make anyone live anywhere they don't want to live. And, I'm not going to pay someone to live where they want to live if they can't support themselves there.
If you don't like Texas, don't go. There's lots of work here for other people. It's so good here, there's probably 10 million illegal aliens in just the state of Texas doing the work Obama's base won't do.
Here's something else for you to consider. There's no shortage of technical jobs. There is a shortage of people qualified to do those jobs.
What's the Democrat plan to fix that?
How many times must I point out the fact that, your party wouldn't even exist if it weren't for democrat blue states, paying for republican red states. Your entire political base is full of welfare states! So what are you saying, should the democrats stop paying for you ungrateful bastards?

Chambersburg, PA

#1003237 Oct 14, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I'd place my money on that bet. These people are playing with fire. Just remember fire doesn't care who it burns.
When was the last time the Republicans passed a funded budget.

Heck the last time they passed a funded bill
weddlaed

Pittsburgh, PA

#1003238 Oct 14, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Obama is a loser heres proof

Chambersburg, PA

#1003239 Oct 14, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> What a load of horse squeeze!
You just can't get it.

You have no idea that they talk about with the SS unfunded liabilities.
ASSHOLL OBAMA DEMS

Lillington, NC

#1003240 Oct 14, 2013
The payroll cuts are surprising because the Affordable Care Act (ACA), whose implementation took a big step forward this month, is eventually expected to provide health coverage to as many as 30 million additional Americans.
"While the rest of the U.S. economy is stabilizing or improving, health care is entering into a recession," says John Howser, assistant vice chancellor of Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
Health care providers announced more layoffs than any other industry last month — 8,128 — largely because of reductions by hospitals, according to outplacement firm Challenger Gray and Christmas. So far this year, the health care sector has announced 41,085 layoffs, the third-most behind financial and industrial companies.
Total private hospital employment is still up by 36,000 in the past 12 months, but it's down by 8,000 since April, and more staff reductions are expected into next year.
... There are myriad reasons for the cuts, which are affecting administrative staff as well as nurses and doctors:
• Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance companies are all reducing reimbursement to hospitals. The federal budget cuts known as sequestration have cut Medicare reimbursement by 2%, the American Hospital Association says.
• As more Baby Boomers turn 65, their services will be reimbursed at Medicare rates that are lower than those of private payers, putting further pressure on hospital revenue.
Seasonally adjusted data from the government's Bureau of Labor Statistics shows only 7,000 jobs added at hospitals during the first eight months of this year.
So hospitals are cutting staff, and they expect an influx of patients who will now be able to utilize their services and that many Americans, as they age, will need more of their services. The combination of more customers, customers requiring more treatment, and less ability to serve customers due to inadequate reimbursements means that more Americans will experience longer waits for treatments and more aggressive attempts to talk them out of receiving those treatments, i.e., de facto rationing.

Chambersburg, PA

#1003241 Oct 14, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Davey loves the givernment. Davey thinks people are too stupid to survive on their own.

So I see you dodged the questions.

Perhaps you had no answer.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1003242 Oct 14, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So the non-release of the court ruling allowing NSA to spy on US citizens somehow centers on when it started?
I will be honest. I posted the comment about releasing the ruling, which has bipartisan support, to see how many rank partisans here would attempt to make it partisan.
Arguing to be arguing behavior.
lol! Troll....

"Anything that centers on personality and slurs is trolling." - whatever
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1003243 Oct 14, 2013
leosnana wrote:
Leo you shouldn’t insult Obama’s home Town… Chicago or any other Liberal state!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1003244 Oct 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> When was the last time the Republicans passed a funded budget.
I believe it was 2006. Then we had two democrat ones till 2008. Since then even though we had a dem president and dem lead Congress for two years we have been running on a CR for over 5 years. Progressives, the decay is starting to smell.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1003245 Oct 14, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>How many times must I point out the fact that, your party wouldn't even exist if it weren't for democrat blue states, paying for republican red states. Your entire political base is full of welfare states! So what are you saying, should the democrats stop paying for you ungrateful bastards?
Progressives appear to think that payments to states involve JUST welfare payments which is a fallacy.

Payments are made for a variety of reasons including the large national parks contained in some of the states on your list.

However, at this point, I am willing to agree to having all national parks transferred to state control.

Now which states have the largest percentage of their population on welfare-

1 California
2. Maine
3. Tennessee
4. Massachusetts
5. Vermont
6. District of Columbia
7. New York
8. Minnesota
9. Washington (state)
Tie-10. New Mexico
Tie-10. Indiana
12. Rhode Island
13. Michigan
14. Pennsylvania
15. Oregon

http://www.cnbc.com/id/31910310/page/1
ASSHOLL OBAMA DEMS

Lillington, NC

#1003246 Oct 14, 2013
Vets Set to Launch Second D.C. Protest
The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones' Facebook Infowars store
Vets,“End the shutdown now”
Julie Wilson
Infowars.com
Oct. 14, 2013
Another group of military veterans is scheduled to arrive in D.C. tomorrow morning to carry out a second protest, demanding lawmakers immediately end the government shutdown.
Photo: Kenneth Moyle via Flickr
Photo: Kenneth Moyle via Flickr
The protest is being organized by the Military Coalition (TMC), a group of 33 organizations that represents 5.5 million people. Members are comprised of the uniformed services—active, reserve, retired veterans, survivors and their families.
The event is scheduled for Oct. 15, 2013 from 9:45am-11:00am and will begin at the National WWII memorial. Some of the participating organizations include: the Air Force Association, CWOA, US Coast Guard, Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, Military Order of the Purple Heart, Veterans of Foreign Wars, and the Wounded Warrior Project. Click here for a full list.
The Washington Times reports that TMC wants to let the government know that they need to stop putting servicemen in the “middle of their political games.”
TMC’s protest arrives on the heels of the “Million Vet March” that occurred over the weekend attracting thousands of veterans who marched on the National Mall and the White House to peacefully demonstrate their anger over the government shutdown.
Veterans voiced their displeasure for the closing of the memorials as they took down the barricades and carried them to the White House where they stacked them neatly out front.
“This is our way of life. We will not stand by and let the U.S. government dishonor the legacy of sacrifice of the generations before us. It’s time to make a stand,” read the Million Vet March’s website.
TMC believes in strength in numbers and hopes the rally will grab the attention of lawmakers tomorrow, and put an end to the suffering inflicted on veterans stemming from the government shutdown. Veterans on disability and GI Bill benefits are unsure if they’ll receive their next check, and their availability of medical care has been severely limited following the rollout of Obamacare.
Families who have lost loved ones in the 13-year hoax known as the “war on terror,” have been denied government death benefits, which are allocated to the families for funeral expenses. Fortunately non-profit groups stepped up and used their own savings to help military families cover funeral expenses for their loved ones.
Change.org has started a petition asking Washington to “keep veterans our of their political nonsense.” Click here to sign.
The country is growing increasingly agitated as the government shutdown enters its second week. A computer glitch over the weekend spurred “mini riots” after food stamps holders exploited temporary unlimited credit balances. Food stamp holders cleared shelves at Wal-mart stores across the nation in an attempt to purchase food with balances that didn’t exist, prompting some managers to close their stores.
VOTE OUT ALL PEOPLE GOP,DEM, WHO SUPPORT OBAMA 2014
2015 THESE VETS WILL NOT FORGET ON ELECTION DAY SO
THE DEM THAT SUPPORT THIS BULLSHIT WILL HAVE TO KISS THEIR ASS GOOD BY ON ELECTION DAY,PLAY NOW AND YOU WILL PAY 2014 AND 2016!!!

Chambersburg, PA

#1003247 Oct 14, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Davey loves the givernment. Davey thinks people are too stupid to survive on their own.
Flack hates the government as he drives on government paid for highways & lives in an area basically funded by the US government in a state that is one of the top ten in mooching off the federal government while sending his kids to government funded schools.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1003248 Oct 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> When was the last time the Republicans passed a funded budget.
The House has passed a budget for several years now.

The Dem Senate has failed to pass a budget for five years.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1003249 Oct 14, 2013
Liberals and what belongs to me is theirs if the guy they voted for tells them so...

"...Report after report from across the country on the EBT shutdown features the phrase “carts full of groceries were abandoned.” Not even an attempt to put the free food back on the shelf. Instead, the reaction is anger and resentment that people getting something for free couldn’t get it right when they wanted it"

http://datechguyblog.com/2013/10/14/the-perfe...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
9 inch kaa land 14 min Dinesh Kumar Meena 1
Amy 12-19 18 min PEllen 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min Jacques Ottawa 181,773
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 20 min RACE 4,914
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 21 min RACE 98,837
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,882
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Boy G 51,249
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:32 pm PST

NBC Sports 6:32PM
Week 16 skill-position injury report — Thursday
NBC Sports 7:47 PM
Golden Tate excited for Jimmy Clausen to get another starting opportunity
Bleacher Report 1:38 AM
Cowboys' Week 16 Preview vs. Colts
NBC Sports 3:39 AM
Jimmy Clausen as surprised as anyone he's starting
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why Do the Colts Still Insist on Feeding Trent Richardson?