Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1003210 Oct 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>a fine example of con thinking!!!
You're a new sockpuppet here. Catch up. Pretend you've never been here before and ask something like, did he really die of brain cancer twice?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1003211 Oct 14, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The Dems turned the CR issue into a loser for them by adding in a no limit debt ceiling and demanding no spending cuts. The American public does not want the later two.
Susan Collins and six moderate Dems have created a bill that addresses these issues which Reid refuses to bring to a vote as he knows it will pass.
I worry that Harry Reid is on the verge of overplaying his hand and significantly altering the allocation of blame.
lol! repeat please
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1003212 Oct 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
then try this...
We are all military brats, current and former military spouses and some veterans. We cannot express how utterly disappointed we were that our Greatest Generation were being used as political pawns in the ongoing government shutdown and budget crisis. This should never be the case. We do not care...
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Million-Vet-Ma...
left wing sites are having a heyday with it, but i won't bore you with their on the nose commentary.
<spam>
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1003213 Oct 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks.
am i surprised at the outcome? no.
remember when they fired up Medicare Part D?
Sorry, I didn't see this post before responding to the other one.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1003214 Oct 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
not going to take it....
The political agenda put forth by a local organizer in Washington DC was not in alignment with our message. We feel disheartened that some would seek to hijack the narrative for political gain. The core principle is about all Americans honoring Veterans in a peaceful and apolitical manner.
http://1mvetmarch.wordpress.com/
any Democrat politicians show up and act like they had some right to be there?
Unless and until Obama, Reid, you and your loyalist pals recognize we are still a two-party system which has always worked in the past when the opposing side has always been included in the passing and tweaking of any major law that will affect every single American, you're barking up the wrong "one-party" tree.

The power elite still have to abide by the checks and balances of power under the Constitution and, whether they like it or not, they still work for us. All of us.

Loyalists are just too eager to surrender their power over to them under the guise of liberalism. Some of us will never be ready to surrender or be dismissed as irrelevant by the power elites' bullying tactics.

Do you really not get this?

Would you get it if Republicans were in power, dismissing you as irrelevant and bullying you into submission?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1003215 Oct 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great leaders? OMG!!! Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld disgraced America.
FACT: "Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld, with the support and connivance of their legal advisors, threw their captives into a legal black hole, locking them for years in a constitutional limbo. They asserted but refused to prove that their captives were guilty of crimes.And tortured them in ways that defies belief."
"Torture is a universal crime. It is an international war crime against all of mankind. The judges said that international law makes clear that there is no safe haven for those who carry out or order torture. And that there is an obligation by States to capture and try war criminals if they enter their countries. Indeed the courts in some countries like Spain and Germany have already initiated such action."
http://www.globalresearch.ca/tribunal-decisio...
So, what would you do with international terrorists no country in the world claimed?
All that was necessary for them to receive the Geneva convention rights was for some country somewhere in the world to claim them as part of their standing armed forces.
That never happened.
As a result, we had to think of something to do with international pirates that didn't belong to any country other than Afghanistan and the Taliban, who weren't from Afghanistan, who were intent on murdering Americans by the thousands.
I was in favor of returning them to the battlefield... right in front of a company of Marines.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1003216 Oct 14, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about?
People are wanting the release of the court decision to allow NSA to spy on US citizens. The judge who wrote even states it should be made public.
You are trying to be partisan for the sake of being such.
No. I believe Sonic IS being non-partisan. The NSA spying program began in 2001. Not 2009 as you people would like to believe. If fingers are to be pointed, the Bush administration doesn't get a free ride as Issa gave them in the gun running investigation.

Orlando, FL

#1003217 Oct 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
hold up there. an elephant killed a zoo keeper yesterday by sitting on him.
i couldn't help but think of the Tea Party.
Again, you have it backwards.

Let me ask again. If Republicans were in power, dismissing you as irrelevant and bullying you into submission, would you feel like the zookeeper or the elephant?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1003218 Oct 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
hold up there. an elephant killed a zoo keeper yesterday by sitting on him.
i couldn't help but think of the Tea Party.
sonicmoron is 59 years old, on welfare, and lives in a trailer park, a lifetime of ignorance and more failure..... When are you going to get a life?

Orlando, FL

#1003219 Oct 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! repeat please
Please. I repeated it. Now what?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1003220 Oct 14, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
First the bill you are discussing was the CR bill.
The Senate has not had a vote on a Debt ceiling bill as Reid cannot get a majority to support an unlimited Debt ceiling.
lol!

"That only works when you can give an example.

Throwing up the saying by itself is asinine." - whatever
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1003221 Oct 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! repeat please
Show me ghetto and I will show you ignorant liberal.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1003222 Oct 14, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
This comment lacks any connection to what was posted.
Medicare and Medicaid was assigned the responsibility of interconnecting the various agencies involved into the exchange site.
The failures with the website -assessing data bases, missing pages and not transferring information is a direct result of the DHS failure to interconnect across agencies.
lol!

"That only works when you can give an example.

Throwing up the saying by itself is asinine." - whatever

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1003223 Oct 14, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
How do these people vote: Democrat or Republican?
"Walmart shelves in Springhill, Mansfield, cleared in EBT glitch"
"A dispatcher for Mansfield police also confirms officers were called in for crowd control at the Mansfield Walmart. She said the shelves were cleared out, forcing Walmart to stop selling food at 9 p.m. There were no arrests"
http://www.ksla.com/story/23679489/walmart-sh...
This could have ended very badly...
It happened in Louisiana, so how do you think they vote--if they do? Fat, camo-clad, SSI white trash whose real disabilities are drugs, alcohol, stupidity, and racism.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1003224 Oct 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Your still the idiot on CAR I see!
Poor baby!
Ooops! CRA....

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1003225 Oct 14, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>How about " I'll see you &, raise you 1!" We can do that only if you republicans stop trying to deny the progress of Obama. Pass one of the many jobs bills he's presented to offset the jobs lost due to the cut of gov't employees? No you won't do that because, it'll prove that Obama couldn't been had the UE numbers under control, just like y'all are doing anything in the devils powers to block the ACA's succession because, it will prove y'all have been wrong the entire time! Y'all talk compromise _, negotiations but you're afraid of the outcome!
You want to create jobs? Stop taking all the money out of the economy, dumbass. An idiot can tell you that.
I'm not in favor of compromising with Marxist communists. There is nothing they have to offer that will be good. Just say no. Bush compromised with them, gave them their Marxist CRA program, and it collapsed our economy. And, the agreement between the Republicans and Democrats for the Democrats to support the war in Iraq was tossed out the window when there was nothing more the Republicans could give to the Democrats. Then, the Democrats did the exact same thing they did throughout the Cold War and sabotaged the United States. It's no coincidence that the enemies of the United States are now in the White House making policy with the Democrats. It's no coincidence that Obama is training Al Qaeda terrorists today. It's no coincidence that Obama lied for two weeks trying to cover up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi.
It's no coincidence that any enemy of the United States is a friend to the Democrats. That's been true since the end of World War II. The only time the Democrats had to hide was after Alger Hiss was convicted while spying for the Soviet Union, which took the communists in the Democratic Party about 20 years to recover from, which brings us to 1968, which is the year the so-called "mainstream" news networks began indoctrinating the entire country with lies that took 30 years for the people to begin to learn the truth.
The Democrats have not changed since when the most prominent Democrat in the entire country aside from the sitting president was convicted while spying for the enemy of the United States.
Any enemy of the United States is a friend to the Democrats.
If you don't believe that, just look at who's running the White House... it isn't aka Obama. It's Vallerie Jarrett, and all the muslim terrorists she brought in from the Muslim Brotherhood who are dedicarted to the destruction of the United States.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1003226 Oct 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
He hasn't waited on Congress to give him permission to do much of anything. Why now when it involves burying dead soldiers? He could have restored the funds with the stroke of a pen in just two seconds. And then fired Hagel in the next two seconds.
But he thinks of them as "corpses" anyway. No Commander-in-Chief would not have known how to say "corpsman" and would not have allowed this to happen under their watch.
No, he cou;d not have restored those funds. The funds were never appropriated.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1003227 Oct 14, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a new sockpuppet here. Catch up. Pretend you've never been here before and ask something like, did he really die of brain cancer twice?
lol! You're not smart enough to be a sock puppet son.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1003228 Oct 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I believe Sonic IS being non-partisan. The NSA spying program began in 2001. Not 2009 as you people would like to believe. If fingers are to be pointed, the Bush administration doesn't get a free ride as Issa gave them in the gun running investigation.
So the non-release of the court ruling allowing NSA to spy on US citizens somehow centers on when it started?

I will be honest. I posted the comment about releasing the ruling, which has bipartisan support, to see how many rank partisans here would attempt to make it partisan.

Arguing to be arguing behavior.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1003229 Oct 14, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Show me ghetto and I will show you ignorant liberal.
repeat please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Beavis 181,924
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min Frijoles 71,138
French researchers find new strain of HIV virus... (Aug '09) 12 min dango64 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min TRD 68,896
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 43 min PEllen 98,858
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 46 min barefoot2626 25
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 57 min Cali Girl 2014 51,266
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:13 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:13PM