Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1002694 Oct 13, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"yuck"
All will give you credit, you are truly a dumb shit. Did I spell dumb shit correctly?
Peace
KMA
lol! I'm sure you've spelled that word many, many, MANY times son.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1002695 Oct 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Dang son!
So based on your claims, you should be demanding the military should be put out to bid as well.
Hey, and while we're at it, why not put the government out to bid too!!!
C'mon son! Get the ball rolling!
Bush did that by hiring Blackwater private military and paid them more than our own soldiers.
That's what the Republicans are all about; the zest and quest for funneling government funds into their pockets.
That's what Jeb Bush is all about; he is dying for public education funds to line his pockets, all the while turning our children into a bunch of zombies staring at a computer screen all day with his bogus online school. They're all a bunch of thieves and Lois is a moron.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1002696 Oct 13, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, and my diagnosis would be the dreaded fence post syndrome.A common affliction amongst the baggers.
"poop"
Finally you are being honest. You admit that you are dumber then a fence post.
Peace
KMA
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1002697 Oct 13, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
"yuck" leaves the thread and you appear. Coincidence?
Peace
KMA
PS: How many Hollywierd models did you take to dinner at Red Libster last night?
lol! What's interesting about you is you offer nothing interesting son. Not even once.

You just pop in and out like a sniper!

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1002698 Oct 13, 2013
Social Security Report: SS, DI, Medicare All in Financial Trouble

According to the 2012 ďStatus of the Social Security and Medicare ProgramsĒ published by the U.S. Social Security Administration, Social Security, Social Security Disability Insurance and Medicare are all in financial trouble.

http://sustainablefreedomlab.org/2013/02/20/s...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1002699 Oct 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Pass a law forcing UPDS & FED Ex to pass every mailbox in the country 6 days a week & let me know how they are doing.
They have always been after the post office money in their pension funds. Lois is to dumb to understand this.
Will Lois like to pay $12.00 to send a letter by UPS?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1002700 Oct 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Al Qaeda is regaining strength in Iraq, which should surprise no one for the Bush installed Iraqi Shiite led government is assisting Shiite led Syria and Iran. Geez__who didn't see that coming???
Meanwhile, the autonomous Kurds are ready to take on any rebel faction, including Al Qaeda because the Kurds are over the sectarian bullshyt.
I had forgotten about the Kurds......
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1002701 Oct 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush did that by hiring Blackwater private military and paid them more than our own soldiers.
That's what the Republicans are all about; the zest and quest for funneling government funds into their pockets.
That's what Jeb Bush is all about; he is dying for public education funds to line his pockets, all the while turning our children into a bunch of zombies staring at a computer screen all day with his bogus online school. They're all a bunch of thieves and Lois is a moron.
Oh, that's only boot on the ground.

How about the Navy? And the Air Force? And by golly, it should be opened up for international competition in order to make it truly capitalistic.

But I do agree the cons are in it for the money. For some reason tho, they can't show where it's clearly stated in the US Constitution!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1002702 Oct 13, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
Finally you are being honest. You admit that you are dumber then a fence post.
Peace
KMA
lol! It's amazing how you offer nothing important son!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1002703 Oct 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet it wasn't easy to investigate such disgusting shysters. "Gets" indeed. They have some nerve complaining about Sharia Law. Hypocrites.
That's a pretty disgusting story; it's almost incredible.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1002704 Oct 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what Benjamin had to say about Repubicans:
"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - and most fools do."
LMAO!

If that's the case, Barack Hussein Obama is the biggest fool on the planet.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1002705 Oct 13, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
Obamaís Tax-funded Renewable Energy Fails
"Donít be fooled by the political hype. Alternative energy sources fail the cost, reliability, and scalability tests.
Whether it is ethanol for transportation or wind and solar for electricity, politically correct energies are an economic drain."
Evergreen Solar ($25 million)*
SpectraWatt ($500,000)*
Solyndra ($535 million)*
Beacon Power ($43 million)*
Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million)
SunPower ($1.2 billion)
First Solar ($1.46 billion)
Babcock and Brown ($178 million)
EnerDelís subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)*
Amonix ($5.9 million)
Fisker Automotive ($529 million)
Abound Solar ($400 million)*
A123 Systems ($279 million)*
Willard and Kelsey Solar Group ($700,981)*
Johnson Controls ($299 million)
Brightsource ($1.6 billion)
ECOtality ($126.2 million)
Raser Technologies ($33 million)*
Energy Conversion Devices ($13.3 million)*
Mountain Plaza, Inc.($2 million)*
Olsenís Crop Service and Olsenís Mills Acquisition Company ($10 million)*
Range Fuels ($80 million)*
Thompson River Power ($6.5 million)*
Stirling Energy Systems ($7 million)*
Azure Dynamics ($5.4 million)*
GreenVolts ($500,000)
Vestas ($50 million)
LG Chemís subsidiary Compact Power ($151 million)
Nordic Windpower ($16 million)*
Navistar ($39 million)
Satcon ($3 million)*
Konarka Technologies Inc.($20 million)*
Mascoma Corp.($100 million)
*Denotes companies that have filed for bankruptcy.
Geez, we haven't seen that bullshyt list in a while.

Most of those companies were founded long before most ever heard of Obama and some never even took advantage of their loan guarantees.

Gunner used to put that bogus list up__or one of the other Connecticut posters. Hah__posters is plural.

All debunked__only a fkn idiot would continue posting that nonsense.
sacdd

Dublin, OH

#1002706 Oct 13, 2013
ffxxc
Lakeesha Bocateesha

Lakewood, NJ

#1002707 Oct 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush did that by hiring Blackwater private military and paid them more than our own soldiers.
That's what the Republicans are all about; the zest and quest for funneling government funds into their pockets.
That's what Jeb Bush is all about; he is dying for public education funds to line his pockets, all the while turning our children into a bunch of zombies staring at a computer screen all day with his bogus online school. They're all a bunch of thieves and Lois is a moron.
Uh-oh...Happy Hour in Boca it be already begun fer ol' intoxicated lily!
Lakeesha Bocateesha

Lakewood, NJ

#1002708 Oct 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a pretty disgusting story; it's almost incredible.
Yeah...that Obama presidency it be somethin'!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1002709 Oct 13, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Sean Penn and Susan Sarandon and all the other Hollywood tinsel-eyed actors who demeaned this country at every given opportunity when a Republican was in office.
And why are they dead silent when this president is the most anti-capitalistic president in our history? Don't they depend on capitalism for their lavish lifestyles?
Ask Ed Asner what he meant when he said Hollywood doesn't criticize this president for fear of being anti-black.
Deep thinkers, these people.
You're totally clueless. Do you really believe that success and wealth means you should be a hateful greedy shrew? They didn't demean this country; they spoke out against the illegal war. I suppose that you are opposed to freedom of speech? Protesting against wars? It's got nothing to do with capitalism. President Obama is not anti capitalist; you're nuts.
It is the republicans and the teaparty who demean this country.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1002710 Oct 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Geez, we haven't seen that bullshyt list in a while.
Most of those companies were founded long before most ever heard of Obama and some never even took advantage of their loan guarantees.
Gunner used to put that bogus list up__or one of the other Connecticut posters. Hah__posters is plural.
All debunked__only a fkn idiot would continue posting that nonsense.
Perhaps Ray is Gunner
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1002711 Oct 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, that's only boot on the ground.
How about the Navy? And the Air Force? And by golly, it should be opened up for international competition in order to make it truly capitalistic.
But I do agree the cons are in it for the money. For some reason tho, they can't show where it's clearly stated in the US Constitution!
The Blackwater soldiers were being paid over $100,000 a year for their mercenary services. How much is a soldier paid?
Bush et al kept the war off the books; hired private contractors!
What a travesty; the biggest heist being those pallets of cash delivered to the "viceroy"!! Viceroy? Who uses that term? Where's the money?
Lakeesha Bocateesha

Lakewood, NJ

#1002712 Oct 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps Ray is Gunner
Perhaps lily be three sheets.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1002713 Oct 13, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
So again you're going to choose a blog over a government statistic website?
"Carol"
You must realize that "sonic" spends nearly all his waking hours searching the web for sites he can find to cut and paste to make his point. He leaves out information from the same source that does not agree with his slanted outlook.
Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Sgt Prepper 182,067
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 36 min Religionthebiglie 51,284
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 49,316
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr moe 98,875
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,233
Is Vanessa Hudgens A PORN-STAR ?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Jenny Derin 187
Holiday Greetings 6 hr Scrooge and Cratchit 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 5:00 AM
Can't-Miss Picks and Matchup Guide
Bleacher Report 8:09 AM
Breaking Down Bears' Game Plan vs. Vikings
NBC Sports 9:15 AM
Lance Briggs "happy" with Robbie Gould's comments
Bleacher Report11:45 AM
Complete Week 17 Preview for Vikings vs. Bears