Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1002387 Oct 12, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Weirdly, two of the biggest sh*t-disturbers on the forum ,John Galt and Whatever ,who couldn't give a damn about Working Families or people with pre-existing conditions that couldn't get affordable healthcare before Obamacare was passed, now are whining that Obamacare didn't go far enough in providing enough healthcare insurance options(thanks for nothing Joe Liebermann for holding your yes vote hostage until the public option was taken out of Obamacare). Go Figure! Miracles never cease.
Oh, someone pulled you out of the sock drawer and I know who.
Get your butt back on the boards and argue your side rather than engaging in this petty nonsense.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Blanchard, OK

#1002388 Oct 12, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, it's whatever in drag!!
"Refusing to post links to back up your claims contrary to history is not an argument -it is waving the white flag." - whatever
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Its Saturday night!

Get a bottle, a room, and a woman!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1002389 Oct 12, 2013
tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to the ATM, take out a twenty, and get you a bottle and a woman...
Your wife is only $20?? Or is that for your daughter?? So if the bottle is $10, I get them for $10??

No thanks. I have higher standards than you trailer trash types.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1002390 Oct 12, 2013
tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to the ATM, take out a twenty, and get you a bottle and a woman...
Hopefully he has money to withdraw.

Did you hear that when Xerox tried to back up their system that 17 states now cannot use their EBT cards.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1002391 Oct 12, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Obamacare worst thing to happen to the U.S. since slavery
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/...
But not quite as bad as:

9/11
AIDS
Hurricane Katrina (and all other hurricanes since 1865)
The Great Depression
The Dust Bowl
Pearl Harbor
The assassinations of JFK, RFK, and MLK
The assassination of Abraham Lincoln
The attempted assassinations of Ronald Reagan and Theodore Roosevelt
The sinking of the Titanic
Every tornado since 1865
World War I
World War II
Black Hawk Down
Jim Crow
Japanese internment
The Challenger space-shuttle disaster
Watergate
The Vietnam War
The Crack Wars


And my favorite choice, Nickelback

http://www.nationaljournal.com/politics/21-th...
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#1002392 Oct 12, 2013
Give em Hell Nuc your accurate depiction of George Bush is so truthful the Republicans are enraged. Bush was dumb as a box of rocks.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Blanchard, OK

#1002393 Oct 12, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I was raised as a Jew, you moron!!
How do you think I know so much about Jewish history?? DUH
You can't find a word I wrote that is incorrect in any way. I state the truth, you stupidly call a Jew an anti-semite!! Let's talk about your stupidity!! A very deep subject in your case.
I lost ancestors at Terezin.
Your use of projection proves you to be a mental midget.
Great, a Jewish Geologist!
The Black Label

Waynesboro, MS

#1002394 Oct 12, 2013
Israel, Israel, Israel....
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1002395 Oct 12, 2013
tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
EBT computer system had a back-up!
How bout Obammiecare.com ...
Where's the backup?
When Xerox attempted to back up the EBT card system today it crashed and 17 states cannot use their cards.

When a government grows to gigantic proportions, it crashes under its' own weight.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1002396 Oct 12, 2013
tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
Its Saturday night!
Get a bottle, a room, and a woman!
I got fed up with the playground bully and his hateful commentary. So, I decided to take away from him the one thing bullies need most-attention.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1002397 Oct 12, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
But not quite as bad as:
9/11
AIDS
Hurricane Katrina (and all other hurricanes since 1865)
The Great Depression
The Dust Bowl
Pearl Harbor
The assassinations of JFK, RFK, and MLK
The assassination of Abraham Lincoln
The attempted assassinations of Ronald Reagan and Theodore Roosevelt
The sinking of the Titanic
Every tornado since 1865
World War I
World War II
Black Hawk Down
Jim Crow
Japanese internment
The Challenger space-shuttle disaster
Watergate
The Vietnam War
The Crack Wars
And my favorite choice, Nickelback
http://www.nationaljournal.com/politics/21-th...
Tornadoes come and you re-build. OBamacare is an albatross that hangs around.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1002398 Oct 12, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
But not quite as bad as:
9/11
AIDS
Hurricane Katrina (and all other hurricanes since 1865)
The Great Depression
The Dust Bowl
Pearl Harbor
The assassinations of JFK, RFK, and MLK
The assassination of Abraham Lincoln
The attempted assassinations of Ronald Reagan and Theodore Roosevelt
The sinking of the Titanic
Every tornado since 1865
World War I
World War II
Black Hawk Down
Jim Crow
Japanese internment
The Challenger space-shuttle disaster
Watergate
The Vietnam War
The Crack Wars
And my favorite choice, Nickelback
http://www.nationaljournal.com/politics/21-th...
One man's assassination is another man's treasure.

Obama gave the nod to assassinate Gadaffi, bin Laden and Saddam, but that's ok because they were leaders of other countries.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1002399 Oct 12, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
STICKER SHOCK
George Schwab of Charlotte, NC, pays $228 a month for his family’s $10,000 deductible plan from Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina.
In a Sept. 23 letter, Blue Cross notified him that his current plan doesn’t meet benefit requirements outlined in the Affordable Care Act and suggested a comparable plan for $1,208 a month –$980 more than he now pays.
“I’m 62 and retired,” Schwab said.“This creates a tremendous financial burden for our family.
but George and his wife can take comfort in the fact that they now have free birth control and abortion services....easily worth an extra $1000 per month....

those with individual policies are the primary victims of ObamaKKKare...

George may need to go back to work to pay the premiums...except that there are no jobs....

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1002400 Oct 12, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Fast forward to the present, a**hole. Who's persecuting Christians and Jews alike? Judging by the headlines, liberals, socialists, and muslims have the same objectives. Muslims generally use oil and homicide bombers, liberals/socialists use the IRS, EPA, assassinations, schoolyard and theater massacres.
You've got that right.

Christians are disparaged and mocked by practically everyone on the left. There are no penalties, no repercussions, and the sympathetic press plugs their ears, shuts their eyes, and closes their mouths.

Almost time for the progressives to start ramping up the Christmas hate fest.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1002401 Oct 12, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Weirdly, two of the biggest sh*t-disturbers on the forum ,John Galt and Whatever ,who couldn't give a damn about Working Families or people with pre-existing conditions that couldn't get affordable healthcare before Obamacare was passed, now are whining that Obamacare didn't go far enough in providing enough healthcare insurance options(thanks for nothing Joe Liebermann for holding your yes vote hostage until the public option was taken out of Obamacare). Go Figure! Miracles never cease.
interesting how you Commies define "working families" as people who have jobs (or not), but don't earn jackshit....those with well-paying jobs are not "working families" by your definition....

people with pre-existing conditions should have access to insurance, but at a price commensurate with the risk...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1002402 Oct 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
The exchanges accept the applicant's word for their eligibility for premium assistance, without verification.
Your reference is outdated.
Nope. You're wrong once again.

Just because the employer mandate is delayed does not mean that the applicant's eligibility isn't verified with all those other agencies. It is.

The only thing the employer mandate did was allow the exchange to determine that the applicant didn't have insurance through their employer. Period.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1002403 Oct 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuc is the king of hateful douchebaggery.
I got fed up with his ongoing hate of women and certain religions.
Ignore him. I bet he hates that.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1002404 Oct 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I got fed up with the playground bully and his hateful commentary. So, I decided to take away from him the one thing bullies need most-attention.
But I'm so deep inside your head, you can't stop thinking and talking about me!!

I'll wager I'm in your dreams tonight, if you don't pull an all nightedr on Topix!!

Too bad you're angry because I caught you in yet another of your lies. This one about Medicare Advantage.

Even worse, you can't refute a word I said. That's what made you so angry you started the name calling.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My work here is done. I reduced Whatever to a sobbing mass of flubber~~

Good night.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1002405 Oct 12, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
But not quite as bad as:
9/11
AIDS
Hurricane Katrina (and all other hurricanes since 1865)
The Great Depression
The Dust Bowl
Pearl Harbor
The assassinations of JFK, RFK, and MLK
The assassination of Abraham Lincoln
The attempted assassinations of Ronald Reagan and Theodore Roosevelt
The sinking of the Titanic
Every tornado since 1865
World War I
World War II
Black Hawk Down
Jim Crow
Japanese internment
The Challenger space-shuttle disaster
Watergate
The Vietnam War
The Crack Wars
And my favorite choice, Nickelback
http://www.nationaljournal.com/politics/21-th...
Why are you hatin' on Nickleback?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1002406 Oct 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, we already know you don't care what burdens this places on Working Families-
I don't understand how anyone could get so deep into the cult of personality to lose their ethics.
You're obsessing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 28 min Goh 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min harmonious 47,066
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr WelbyMD 178,617
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 3 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]