Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,045)

Showing posts 920,881 - 920,900 of1,077,635
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Thousands of doctors fired by United HealthCare

In the midst of major changes in health care, UnitedHealthCare has sent thousands of pink slips to Connecticut doctors.

Termination letters went to physicians caring for Medicare patients. Those letters were sent out to doctors caring for 'Medicare Advantage' patients. It's a plan, marketed to Seniors to provide additional services through UnitedHealthCare.

A mix of primary care and specialty doctors are affected by it. And it comes at a questionable time.

Open enrollment for Medicare starts next Tuesday, and it's still not clear at this time as to which doctors are still in the United network.

http://www.wtnh.com/news/health/thousands-of-...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Any responsible business would shut the system down until they could correct the problem...wonder how many people think they have signed up and haven't really...or signed up for something other than they wanted...
Hey loser, if Obama care was really as bad as you losers claim, then you would be voting for it instead of against. Your real problem is as it always has been....What you hate most is that it will be successful as was social security and medicare along with all of the other programs that your idiotic party opposed. Maybe if you could remove your head from corporate America and the NRA' azz for once you could breath fresh air for a change...Just maybe? LOSER.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody hates me with the exception of you and perhaps a couple other less than balanced people here.
You act like the whole United States is NOT aware of the problems with the website. If they don't get it fixed, how can they punish people for failure to comply?
Your Congress has the lowest approval of any in our history and without doubt the most hated. Just listening to you losers whine and bitch while displaying your immense hatred is proof enough. Just like your party, you are your own worst enemy. I love it.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>So That's your rebuttal to the question I asked in my post? By your logic, Obama serves big business & the rich. Then you turn around & say, those are the ones that don't want the ACA. So who's doing the puppeteering now? Exactly, the American people!
SMALL businesses have been hit hard.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The strange thing is that the ObamaKKKare exchanges have far fewer options and variables than common online applications such as buying airline tickets, so why is it so difficult to get it right?
Good question.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a rumor that Mary Jo Kopechne died abandoned in a car driven by Kennedy?
There are many rumors surrounding what happened that night. It has nothing to do with today's political arena. IMO, Kennedy's leaving the scene of an accident isn't like going out and deliberately committing crimes like Issa did. IMO, he's moraless.

Besides, Kennedy never served as Chairman of the Senate Oversight Committee. Issa is a disgrace.
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The strange thing is that the ObamaKKKare exchanges have far fewer options and variables than common online applications such as buying airline tickets, so why is it so difficult to get it right?
Is Obama asoftware or, hardware technician? Here's your logic, the same folks that you claim spy on your every waking movements are too dumb to get a website up & running? That would make you even more dumb for believing they had the capability to do so or, prove that you don't even believe in the bullshit you post!

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope Cruz and Palin run together!
Me too!!!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many rumors surrounding what happened that night. It has nothing to do with today's political arena. IMO, Kennedy's leaving the scene of an accident isn't like going out and deliberately committing crimes like Issa did. IMO, he's moraless.
Besides, Kennedy never served as Chairman of the Senate Oversight Committee. Issa is a disgrace.
Feigned outrage is disgraceful.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Is Obama asoftware or, hardware technician? Here's your logic, the same folks that you claim spy on your every waking movements are too dumb to get a website up & running? That would make you even more dumb for believing they had the capability to do so or, prove that you don't even believe in the bullshit you post!
Psst. Your trying to put words in someone else mouth has just had a train wreck.

Hey, I was just going to suggest that...
NSA data collection works. BHO should have hired them for his Health Exchange site.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, that is what Mile said-
Mile wrote:
We're talking about finding a solution for 15% of the population there's no reason to change everyone's circumstances to fix the problems of the few. I have nothing against a national health service but a free for all system is not financially viable.
You really need to work on your reading comprehension. "Mile" said the Affordable Care Act was going to "change everyone's circumstances". I pointed out that that is a lie. It will not affect those who have insurance through their employer. It will not affect those on Medicare. It will not affect those on Medicaid. That leaves only 15% who are affected by the Affordable Care Act.
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
SMALL businesses have been hit hard.
Is that a fact or, just more republican spin talk? I'm from the biggest city in Jersey, land wise &, not a single business has went out of business as sacrifice to the ACA.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So in that minuscule world you reside in you actually think or believe that Obama set up the websites? What a frigging "DOPE". But I do enjoy your daily misery, along with just how you and others like you are your own worst enemy...Thanks loser.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how the leftwingers quote the Bible and religion more than most Conservatives...except for Carol...
LOL

I found this verse maybe Nuc could use in his revival of Topix Politics -He who does not work, neither shall he eat

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it's from the teachings of Jesus Christ.
Was Jesus a Marxist?? He sure did support the poor and blame the wealthy for their selfishness.
You've gone beyond your usual ignorance.
"He who mocks the poor shows contempt for their Maker; whoever gloats over disaster will not go unpunished." Proverbs 17:5
"He who is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will reward him for what he has done." Proverbs 19:17
"If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered." Proverbs 21:13
"A generous man will himself be blessed, for he shares his food with the poor." Proverbs 22:9
"A ruler who oppresses the poor is like a driving rain that leaves no crops." Proverbs 28:3
"He who gives to the poor will lack nothing, but he who closes his eyes to them receives many curses." Proverbs 28:27
"The righteous care about justice for the poor, but the wicked have no such concern." Proverbs 29:7
"The poorest of the poor will find pasture, and the needy will lie down in safety. But your root I will destroy by famine; it will slay your survivors." Isaiah 14:30
And this was written for the Liberal moochers we have seen, we see today and will see forever:

Jer 17:5 (NIV) This is what the LORD says: "Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who depends on flesh for his strength and whose heart turns away from the LORD."

Prov 28:26 (NIV) He who trusts in himself is a fool...

But I like this one, an early Greek proverb: "God helps those who help themselves"

Or this from ISlam: "One day Mohammed noticed a Bedouin leaving his camel without tying it. He asked the Bedouin, "Why don't you tie down your camel?" The Bedouin answered, "I placed my trust in Allah." At that, Mohammed said, "Tie your camel and place your trust in Allah.""

Trust in the Magic Negro is woefully misplaced regardless of which religious or enlightened historical cultural influence guides you.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh brother, you will post anything is what this proves. What was your source for this?
The public has also said they want Obama to compromise.
Aren't you the one who keeps claiming you don't have to provide a link? Something about people being able to use "google"?

However, since you seem incapable of following your own advice in typical "Do as we say, not as we do" fashion, here's the link:

http://www.businessinsider.com/who-is-grover-...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Was Jesus a Marxist?? He sure did support the poor and blame the wealthy for their selfishness.
"He who mocks the poor shows contempt for their Maker; whoever gloats over disaster will not go unpunished." Proverbs 17:5
"He who is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will reward him for what he has done." Proverbs 19:17
"If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered." Proverbs 21:13
"A generous man will himself be blessed, for he shares his food with the poor." Proverbs 22:9
"A ruler who oppresses the poor is like a driving rain that leaves no crops." Proverbs 28:3
"He who gives to the poor will lack nothing, but he who closes his eyes to them receives many curses." Proverbs 28:27
"The righteous care about justice for the poor, but the wicked have no such concern." Proverbs 29:7
"The poorest of the poor will find pasture, and the needy will lie down in safety. But your root I will destroy by famine; it will slay your survivors." Isaiah 14:30
It has also been written that God takes care of drunks, fools and little kids.

So far, He's let the Magic Negro slide. But that time is coming to an end, brotha...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You so stupid: Proverbs as in the Torah and Isaiah as in the Torah--has nothing to do with JESUS...If you are a Christian, it is the Old Testiment. Gawd you liberals are dumb. Stupid fool-must be an atheist liberal G-dless f*ck.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I will admit it. I rarely read through your posts. So much of your posts are irrelevant, off topic, or just whinny.
It is a no new tax pledge to the citizens.
Strange you think this is to just spite Obama.
You really do live on another planet.

Repeat:

Kevin McCarthy:
"Show united and unyielding opposition to the presidentís economic policies."

Kevin McCarthy:

Kevin McCarthy:

Kevin McCarthy:
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to work on your reading comprehension. "Mile" said the Affordable Care Act was going to "change everyone's circumstances". I pointed out that that is a lie. It will not affect those who have insurance through their employer. It will not affect those on Medicare. It will not affect those on Medicaid. That leaves only 15% who are affected by the Affordable Care Act.
The increase cost of health insurance affects everyone including those obtaining it through companies.

From there take it up with Mile.

My final comment on this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 920,881 - 920,900 of1,077,635
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

96 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,382
Thousands march in downtown Chicago in support ... 12 min Garry Ackerman 2
Music Artists A to Z 13 min not a ghost 256
No people will be punchlines in 'Racist Jokes 101' 18 min Huh 5
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 19 min not a ghost 358
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 23 min not a ghost 1,102
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 26 min not a ghost 7,696
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info