Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1002189 Oct 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh brother, you will post anything is what this proves. What was your source for this?
The public has also said they want Obama to compromise.
ROTFLMAO! You're demanding sources?

You can't even provide your own son! Talk about being a hypocrite. You sure do epitomize it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1002190 Oct 12, 2013
Yee gads,

A power outage that caused EBT cards not to work in Oklahoma, has caused a nation wide panic on Twitter.

Number one trending topic.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1002191 Oct 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
WWJD? Really?
I will tell you the same thing I have told others who try to bring theology to this board.
Wrong board; roam over to the Christian board.
Totally uninterested in debating this-I stopped reading after your first sentence.
lol! Now you're the self appointed moderator?!?!?!?!

Talk about a person being full of them self!!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1002192 Oct 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen obsess person, I already told you I was done with the silliness of the claims being made.
So, I will tell you the same thing I told you yesterday when you refused to let go of Obamacare being popular -bless your little heart.
lol! Apparently, you have NO problems with the silliness you provide son!!!
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#1002193 Oct 12, 2013
John McAfee predicts hackers will empty Obamacare enrollees' bank accounts

Oct. 11, 2013

Obamacare websites have "no safeguards" to protect Americans who enroll in the health insurance exchanges from hackers who will "empty your bank account," according to internet security pioneer John McAfee.

McAfee said he could create a fake Obamacare exchange website for "a couple hundred dollars" and expect a big return on the scam.

"I'll ask you your social security, your date of birth,[so] an hour later I can empty your bank account," he told Fox News' Gretchen Carlson.

"And this is going to happen, it's going to happen soon. Nothing in the Obamacare system safeguards against this," he said.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/john-mcafee-pre...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1002194 Oct 12, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Employer-sponsored insurance covers 55.1% of the population. 16% of the population is covered by Medicare and 14% are covered by Medicaid. That is 85.1% of the population whose circumstances WILL NOT change due to the Affordable Care Act.
Except those that lose coverage, lose access, have coverage reduced, have taxes increased, have work hours reduced, lose their jobs, etc
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1002195 Oct 12, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rolling Stone magazine had a great article with the heading.."It's open warfare within the GOP and all of America is caught in the crossfire" with a sub heading "Meet the Eight Tea Party Morons Destroying America". That pretty much sums it up.
Cruz's plan: "To force a government shutdown so painful and protracted that Barack Obama would have no choice but to surrender the crown jewel of his presidency. "As scary as a shutdown fight is," Cruz insists, "if we don't stand and defund Obamacare now, we never will."
And, yet, we have Republicans trying to blame Obama for the shutdown. Cretins.
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/ins...
Rolling Stone = Cocaine Times
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1002196 Oct 12, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. They know, the way things stand now, they will be defeated in 2014 as many republicans are now saying they will not vote for an incumbent in 2014. Little twits are running scared..as they should.
Correct.

Many Republicans will replace weak-kneed Republicans in the primaries....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1002197 Oct 12, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>What policies have failed? The only failure here is, republicans refusal to play by the rules or, failure to perform the jobs they were elected to do properly!
Only Communist countries demand that the legislature be a rubber stamp for the dictator...
lillysgayghostfo robami

Boonville, NY

#1002198 Oct 12, 2013
As long is we gets da frwee sht we be votib for stupid libs even if it hurts the cuntry cause we stupid libs are slefifs gutter dogs who care nothin for no one unless the be feeding us.and we can fed offinum.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1002199 Oct 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Hmmmmm.... a myth....
Like your 44% son?
What are you mumbling about now?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1002200 Oct 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
This has been the typical Left myth since Dems lost the house that totally ignores the polls that told a different story.
Nationwide polls for Congress ignore the fact that urban districts are 95-5% Democrat and suburban/rural districts are 55-60% Republican.

DemoKKKrats call this gerrymandering, as if districts should be balanced by political parties instead of by population and geography.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1002201 Oct 12, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Incompetence is the only reason.
634 million and 3 years gets blame and excuses,Oblamers legacy.
The worst thing is that they clearly don't understand the problem and have no way to fix the problem.

These are not "glitches", but major screw-ups.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1002202 Oct 12, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Altering a post is a violation of topix rules.
Typical fright wing morrrron!
Rules?
We shut it down instead.
Can't pass a bill?
Shut it down y'all.
Ummmmmmmmmkay?
You are a turd burglar lowest scum on earth.....in other words a republican.
Own it loser!
YOU LOST!
YOU ARE A LOSER!
HERE ARE TWO PARTIES:
ONE ON EACH HAND!
loser loser loser loser loser loser......
Try winning then come back.
DEMOCRATS KICKED YOUR AZZZZZZZ!
OBAMACARE WON THE ELECTION!
BLUE CROSS BYYTCH!
HA HA HA HA HA LOL......
(WHAT A BURN ON EVERY REPUBLICAN)
You mutt be duh one in yer state posting locale dat were so dazzled by duh pwetty pages, dat you just HAD to pledge yer allegiance to duh american communist act right dem and dare.

Why mehbe they'll givez youz a pwize-for beink duh best marxist-commie imbecile jackboot licker souf uf duh mason dixon line...

Why mehbe it'll be a FROSTED (sparkel, sparkle, gwitter, gwitter) cheerio fer yew to praktice cheerioing fo'!!!

"If Obama had agree to a one year extension for Obamacare individual mandate, it would be open

If Obama had agree to a one year extension for Obamacare individual mandate, it would be open

If Obama had agree to a one year extension for Obamacare individual mandate, it would be open " (quote whatever)

How TRULY SIMPLE and RIGHT FOR America (rather than against it) THAT would be!!

Grow up megalomaniac, narcissistic kids on the DC hill!!!

T.E.A.!!!!
Americans FOR America-not Against it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1002203 Oct 12, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your personal opinions matter not. Now, Darrell Issa was actually CONVICTED in a court of law. That trumps rumors any day.
a dead girl coming home from a drunken party is not a rumor....

but Teddy did get some payback with divorce and his son's drug addiction...plus his miserable early death...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1002204 Oct 12, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Same as last year when he was willing to cut BILLIONS from Medicare and Medicaid and agreed to change the Social Security formula so that benefits would grow at a slower rate. Do you remember those negotiations? They fell part because of the uncompromising members of the House.
you still owe some facts on the premium cost of Medicare.....
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1002205 Oct 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Rolling Stone = Cocaine Times
The same mag who played Dzhokhar Tsarnaev as some rock star.
Elected officials

UK

#1002206 Oct 12, 2013
It's all the other people making decisions and running the offices that are the problems. Greed has all the power!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1002207 Oct 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey poop, I see someone pulled you out of sock drawer. You were ignored for way too long.
Stay around some one here who likes to kick you around will probably show up.
As far as me, I find you boring so I will let you be after this.
"Whatever"
"silly" just had an orgasm, "poop" has returned. Same old crap, same dumb hunk of manure.
Peace
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1002208 Oct 12, 2013
very interesting that some fools think that the Blue Cross plans on the exchanges bear any resemblance to the real Blue Cross....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 21 min Brian_G 51,319
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 54 min WelbyMD 184,767
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr OzRitz 51,331
Dear Abby 2-26-15 2 hr PEllen 1
Amy 2-26-15 2 hr PEllen 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr texas pete 5,697
last post wins! (Apr '13) 7 hr Red_Forman 502
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr ray 99,152
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance