Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,019)

Showing posts 920,361 - 920,380 of1,078,388
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
The boy in the White House listens closer to the man he bowed to in Saudi Arabia than to his own country's needs. This is traitorous and intentional.
Pickens: Keystone Pipeline Would Make OPEC 'Obsolete': http://tinyurl.com/kmbsdce
I'm betting he'll end up approving Keystone.

I don't like it all that much, but I own stock in Canadian oilsands producers, and they'll reap a windfall when Keystone is approved.

I admire T Boone. He's a great energy man. But he makes big mistakes as well. The solar thing in the desert comes to mind. Clean Energy is a work in progress. He overstates things as a matter of course.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would it kill the law?
The exchanges would still exist and everybody who wants insurance would be covered, including pre-existing conditions.
Because everyone who is eligible must participate to make it work. Even the stupid people must be part of the system...even if it is just by way of being assessed a tax for non-compliance.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

shinningelectr0n wrote:
The boy in the White House listens closer to the man he bowed to in Saudi Arabia than to his own country's needs. This is traitorous and intentional.
Pickens: Keystone Pipeline Would Make OPEC 'Obsolete': http://tinyurl.com/kmbsdce
But, but ..."we don't need no stinkin' Keystone oil OR jobs...".

We have-the givverment-in all it's glorious Dysfunctionality.

Next--marxist givverment oil...subsidized in true communistic spirit, by Russia maybe.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
NPS barricaded the bus turn around.
Only for tour buses. Local buses do not enter the grounds.
Nat Turner

Mabalacat, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Hey Yeah you known Herb? Him got some good Buds!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because everyone who is eligible must participate to make it work. Even the stupid people must be part of the system...even if it is just by way of being assessed a tax for non-compliance.
And how's THAT going to work?

Wait...new teams of commie-gestapo...sniffing out undocumented people everywhere, tagged to the IRS via Spacebook??

HELLO, Hello?? "No voter ID required-it's UnConstitutional".

Yep---there's YOUR sign!!

Unreal!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does it make when the President learned about the death benefits? He acted on it immediately. It's the incompetent Congress that failed to include those benefits in the Pay Our Military Act that holds the bag on that one. Period.
"uselessforever"
Why if all are aware knew of the terrible treatment our hero's were getting why did it take president nobama 3 days to get the message. he was drunk? He was engaging in a homosexual relationship? No or at least few know of the first two suggestions but all know the bottom line, president nobama despises our military. And nobama is doing his best to gut the military, forcing resignations of ranking officers by unproven accusations.
Peace
KMA
OBAMA the GENIUS

Youngsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Ohhhhhhhhhh yeah!

MITCH MCCONNELL CALLS ALL TEA PARTY MEMBERS TRAITORS!

he's one of yours!

A creepy old hag face GOP loser.

And he hates you!

That is low.

You crazies are losing it all.

Hillary for 8 please!

Maybe she can get 500,000 posts? She is white and you racists wouldn't get off so hard.

HEY WHERE IS MITT?

OBAMACARE BEAT HIS AZZZZZZZ!

AND ALL OF YOURS!

LOL

LOL

LOL

it's great! Sore losers!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Has anyone noticed that support for the ACA has gone from31% to 38% in the past 2 months, while support for Repugnants has collapsed in the past week??

When I say collapsed, I mean down, down, down, to the lowest point in their history.

Obamacare is more popular than Repugnants.

Ponder that.

Time for a fight, eh?? Harry Reid and Obama won!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is we're still a two-party system and the other side always gets something in return. It's the art of compromising.
The Republicans offered to raise the debt ceiling for 6 weeks if they just got two things in return - Congress' special exemptions removed and a one year delay in the individual mandate.
Obama loves his ugly baby and won't let anyone touch it. Not even in the give and take of political compromise. It's his and his alone.
**yawn**

Obama didn't yield to blackmail.

Score One for Executive Power. He whipped your sorry butts.

I'm happy it troubles you so.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm betting he'll end up approving Keystone.
I don't like it all that much, but I own stock in Canadian oilsands producers, and they'll reap a windfall when Keystone is approved.
I admire T Boone. He's a great energy man. But he makes big mistakes as well. The solar thing in the desert comes to mind. Clean Energy is a work in progress. He overstates things as a matter of course.
So umm...where's the billage to curb air travel worldwide? We the People of the long reach arms of the glorious and dysfunctional current commie-acting givverment should have no problemo demanding all nations curb that stuff right? Right? Throw in some pork on the rain forest depletions while we're at...and limit the amount of whale blubber used as fuel in the artic so the polar bears don't loose a slab or two while we're at it.
And NO compromising-we mutt have the WHOLE cake first!

WORST ozone depletion there is.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
Even with your crummy cult HMO, you must still pay the Medicare Part B premium.
Go outside the HMO network and you have no coverage.
But, but, but, you were talking about the exchanges. Those ARE HMO's.(Aren't they)?

I will agree that, yes, senior citizens are still paying about $100 a month for their Medicare Part B premium but I'm assuming it covers things not available to those on the lowest plan in the exchange (like: lab tests, surgeries, and doctor visits) and supplies (like wheelchairs and walkers). I could be wrong since I have no idea what is offered on the exchanges and there is no reason for me to check it out. IMO, it's the "looky-loos" who are jamming up the system in the first place.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The parks were closed because there was no funding. If states provide the funding, they my reopen.
"real dumb"
Why is their ample monies to try and sell nobamakare to the American public? Why is 634 million available for a computer program that does not work and millions more to pay the negotiators? just another example of nobama idiocy, screw our military veterans, most will not vote for liberal loons anyhow.
Peace
KMA
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only for tour buses. Local buses do not enter the grounds.
Prove it USSR, else it's <spam>
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
Has anyone noticed that support for the ACA has gone from31% to 38% in the past 2 months, while support for Repugnants has collapsed in the past week??
When I say collapsed, I mean down, down, down, to the lowest point in their history.
Obamacare is more popular than Repugnants.
Ponder that.
Time for a fight, eh?? Harry Reid and Obama won!!
Did your mama use a cheerio so you'd have something to eyeball on that big kid potty thing?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

C'mon people!!

You're as bad as when Rmoney lost the election!!

Buck up!! There'll be other days, other fights.

But they will never again think they can intimidate our President with threats of defunding anything.

And that's as decisive a win for Obama as the election. Perhaps more.

Maybe now they'll stop voting to repeal Obamacare in the House. I mean 40 something times??

I think the American public opinion has delivered a message they didn't quite get last election day.

Tremendous damage to the Repugnants.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? The problem isn't with the government taxing insurance companies across state lines, it is with states deregulating insurance companies as an incentive for them to set up business in their state. If anyone thinks that wouldn't happen...take a look at Texas. They'd whore themselves out for a nickle.
No marxist givverment intrusive imposed tax and fining anything involving anything purchased across state lines.

It would be UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

(I can't help what Texas does---probably because it has a LOT of ILLEGAL immigrants to maintain...NO voter ID required though-ya know --there's that UNConstitutional thing--just in convenient favor of the D libuhrulTic labelduhm label sectors)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
So umm...where's the billage to curb air travel worldwide? We the People of the long reach arms of the glorious and dysfunctional current commie-acting givverment should have no problemo demanding all nations curb that stuff right? Right? Throw in some pork on the rain forest depletions while we're at...and limit the amount of whale blubber used as fuel in the artic so the polar bears don't loose a slab or two while we're at it.
And NO compromising-we mutt have the WHOLE cake first!
WORST ozone depletion there is.
Easy on that pipe, Flo.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, but, you were talking about the exchanges. Those ARE HMO's.(Aren't they)?
I will agree that, yes, senior citizens are still paying about $100 a month for their Medicare Part B premium but I'm assuming it covers things not available to those on the lowest plan in the exchange (like: lab tests, surgeries, and doctor visits) and supplies (like wheelchairs and walkers). I could be wrong since I have no idea what is offered on the exchanges and there is no reason for me to check it out. IMO, it's the "looky-loos" who are jamming up the system in the first place.
NOt with OUT CO-PAYS that go a long with the extra PREMIUM payments a month.

Except for BC/BS--because guess what--in some areas they've ALREADY DISCONTINUED offering THAT choice of PURCHASE to Seniors starting next year.

Nice huh?

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/l ivewire/mccain-to-fox-news-no- the-shutdown-is-the-gop-s-faul t-video
Straight talk from John McCain.
This is the candidate I liked in 2000.
"real dumb"
That you support McCain a liberal democrat is no surprize.
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 920,361 - 920,380 of1,078,388
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min wojar 174,460
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 34 min edogxxx 97,512
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min Stuart Cudahy 45,764
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 40 min truth 48,841
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 45 min TRD 67,862
Abby 7-23 47 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-23 50 min edogxxx 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 3:16AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000