Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1001983 Oct 12, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Denial so thick it could be cut with a knife. Keep your head in the sand where it rightfully belongs. You and the rest of your flying monkey caucus deserve it. It's a good coping tool for what's in store for the you guys.
Nay, just into knowing by 2014 the shut down is history and Obamacare will still be unpopular.

You can keep this post to refer to if my predictions were correct if it makes you feel better.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1001984 Oct 12, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
bet your wife and you like your medicare
"dem"
Medicare is okay if tied in with a good supplemental.
Peace
KMA

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1001985 Oct 12, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"emeen"
Your above literary of BS is the number 1 dumbest statement ever made on this thread.
The number of American's who do not want or support nobamakare is 58% and growing. WE all understand that a loser like you needs government to take care of your needs. You are unable, to lazy and ignorant, to care for yourself.
Peace
KMA
PS: Just curious, is this the meaning of;
S tinking
M ean
D umocrat
Thanks for your concern but I'm just fine. I've got the best BC/BS out there plus dental and optical insurance. Unlike you though, I'm concerned about other Americans that worry about their wives and children not having access to affordable health care.
Speaking of wives, ask yours what SMD means, I'll bet she knows.

Peace
SMD

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1001986 Oct 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think anyone here really cares about the petty disses? If so, grow a skin.
So you are going to continue to claim that someone needs links for an opinion and if the sky is blue. Knock yourself out but tell USA to quit whining when it backfires on her. She is the one complaining.
You don't even know the difference between an opinion and a statement of fact.

I didn't say "I think the Muslim Brotherhood won elections."

That would be an opinion.

I did say "The Muslim Brotherhood won elections, the only ones held in Egypt's short turn to democracy."

That's a statement of fact. Seeing as how the military deposed Morsi, of the Muslim Brotherhood, are you really dumb enough to call it an opinion??

----------

I'm not the one who goes whining to Topix when things aren't going your way.

When are you going to 'grow a skin'??

You're too easy.
Nat Turner

Mabalacat, Philippines

#1001987 Oct 12, 2013
No! It's just ashamed that the world has to suffer a pitiful race as the begging thieving slaves of the Philippines!
Nat Turner

Mabalacat, Philippines

#1001988 Oct 12, 2013
I can't reiterate enough! Do not visit the Philippines! these people are Barbarians who don't belong in the modern world!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1001989 Oct 12, 2013
Obama rejects House Offer!! My suggestion to Boehner stop negotiating !!
LMAO

Los Angeles, CA

#1001990 Oct 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
USA wasted all day yesterday trying to prove that Obamacare was popular and we kept pointing out that it still fails to have anywhere near the acceptation of the majority of Americans and then you and others have come in here and destroy her claims.
An unpopular policy is still an unpopular policy.
Now that you mention a wasted day, Ted Cruz laid out the case against Obamacare by making fart noises with his armpit for 21 hours.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...

The survey found that 26 percent have a favorable view of the Texas Republican, against 36 percent unfavorable. That makes 62 percent of the public that has an opinion on Cruz, up from 42 percent in June, when 24 percent had a favorable view of him against 18 percent unfavorable – a 16-point negative swing.

The Gallup poll comes on the heels of a Brigham Young University survey that found Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) losing favor in his home state. Lee has seen a 20-point negative swing in his favorability rating from the same poll in June, and now sits at 40 percent favorable and 51 percent unfavorable in Utah.

Can you say plumetting????
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1001991 Oct 12, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted a fact. If you knew how to do basic searches, you'd know it.
I guess you're saying the Muslim Brotherhood was removed from power you claim they never had.
Wow!! When you meltdown, you really meltdown!!
You should take the day off. Your not faring well. Go into hiding, ala CommieCruz.
No, that wasn't exactly your claim. Your claim was the army decided to "just" remove them one day ignoring the fact that people were very unhappy with the Muslim Brotherhood. The army removed Murboch for the same reason.

Maybe you need to listen to your own advice. You have been whining and going overboard in the commentary since arriving. So when you dissolve into name calling, smear hurling, misogynist comments, vulgar language, etc -pointing out this is a melt down gets under your skin? Good to know.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1001992 Oct 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So... where's your source for 'averaging' 44% son?
Ignoring it doesn't change a thing... other than proving your numbers aren't real and closer to vapor, son!
Most people know that Real Clear Politics averages polls.

And now so do you :)

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1001993 Oct 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you make misogynist comments, use crude vocabulary, call names and slander on a daily basis, but someone challenging your Egyptian non-reality is a meltdown?
There is no status quo where insanity is concerned...especially political hyper partisanship, which IMO is a form of mental illness.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1001994 Oct 12, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>

The Gallup poll comes on the heels of a Brigham Young University survey that found Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) losing favor in his home state.
"Americans’ confidence in the two-party dominated system has hit an all-time low, with only 18 percent saying they’re satisfied with the way the nation is being run."

Are you an 18%-er?

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1001995 Oct 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys are still having problems figuring this out.
Quotes and polls- as a courtesy- should have links.
To finish the quote-
"Again, "Talking Points" understands Obamacare is not good for the country, but that must be vividly proven in order for the Democrats to take a massive hit. And the only way that will happen is if the law collapses, which it well might. When Americans begin to see their insurance premiums, co-pays and deductibles go up and their doctors not readily available, there's going to be a lot of anger and the tide will turn."
Fine, then let it happen on its own. The ACA is the law of the land, it was passed in both Houses of Congress, signed into law by the President and up held by SCOTUS.

If it fails it fails. But stop trying to kill it prematurely. Since the GOP hasn't provided an alternative and refused to negotiate, this is what we have.

The real problem is that Republicans are afraid it will be a big success. That is why they are willing to force this country into another recession and ruin our credit rating. They don't give a crap about the country or its citizens. The only real concerns the GOP have are regaining control of the gov't and serving the rich and their corporate interests
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1001996 Oct 12, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even know the difference between an opinion and a statement of fact.
I didn't say "I think the Muslim Brotherhood won elections."
That would be an opinion.
I did say "The Muslim Brotherhood won elections, the only ones held in Egypt's short turn to democracy."
That's a statement of fact. Seeing as how the military deposed Morsi, of the Muslim Brotherhood, are you really dumb enough to call it an opinion??
----------
I'm not the one who goes whining to Topix when things aren't going your way.
When are you going to 'grow a skin'??
You're too easy.
This is a non-response to what was posted to you.

It would help if you try to respond to actually what a post says then attempting to switch to another topic- one of which was never posted to you. No one challenged that the Muslim Brotherhood won an election. Get it together.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1001997 Oct 12, 2013
TSM wrote:
Obama rejects House Offer!! My suggestion to Boehner stop negotiating !!
how can one stop what he never began.

Rep Boner never offered to negotiate, he only made demands on legislation that FAILED TO PASS 41X
LMAO

Los Angeles, CA

#1001998 Oct 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people know that Real Clear Politics averages polls.
And now so do you :)
How's this for REAL CLEAR POLITICS???

»
Are Republicans Going the Way of the Whigs?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1001999 Oct 12, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that you mention a wasted day, Ted Cruz laid out the case against Obamacare by making fart noises with his armpit for 21 hours.
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...
The survey found that 26 percent have a favorable view of the Texas Republican, against 36 percent unfavorable. That makes 62 percent of the public that has an opinion on Cruz, up from 42 percent in June, when 24 percent had a favorable view of him against 18 percent unfavorable – a 16-point negative swing.
The Gallup poll comes on the heels of a Brigham Young University survey that found Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) losing favor in his home state. Lee has seen a 20-point negative swing in his favorability rating from the same poll in June, and now sits at 40 percent favorable and 51 percent unfavorable in Utah.
Can you say plumetting????
Again this does not rise the approval of Obamacare one point.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1002000 Oct 12, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
How's this for REAL CLEAR POLITICS???
»
Are Republicans Going the Way of the Whigs?
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...
And Obama's approval is still below 50 -your point?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1002001 Oct 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Nay, just into knowing by 2014 the shut down is history and Obamacare will still be unpopular.
You can keep this post to refer to if my predictions were correct if it makes you feel better.
lol! Still no 44% percent source son?

Is there a problem with getting YOUR link?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1002002 Oct 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that wasn't exactly your claim. Your claim was the army decided to "just" remove them one day ignoring the fact that people were very unhappy with the Muslim Brotherhood. The army removed Murboch for the same reason.
Maybe you need to listen to your own advice. You have been whining and going overboard in the commentary since arriving. So when you dissolve into name calling, smear hurling, misogynist comments, vulgar language, etc -pointing out this is a melt down gets under your skin? Good to know.
How nice, I caught you in yet another lie.

And you deny your meltdown?? You can't even think straight, I've got you so rattled!!

Here's what I said:

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get your info?? From Crazy Bibi??

The Muslim Brotherhood won all five elections held in the short time of Egypt's Democracy.

The Army didn't like their control of the Egyptian economy threatened, and held a Military Coup.

You hate Democracy because you don't like the results. But you say some really dumb things that you can't support with facts.

Do you have nightmares about Hillary being the next President??
Good.

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

You've proven you can't even comprehend what you've read. No wonder you make such a fool of yourself here.

So show me where it says;

"Your claim was the army decided to "just" remove them one day"

or admit you're a liar.

Carol and Fetch had the good sense to leave this morning. You were foolish enough to stay, and your behavior shows how angry you are, lashing out at a bunch of posters who make you look dumb..

That's good. I enjoy watching angry Teabaggers make fools of themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 min _Zoey_ 7,920
Word (Dec '08) 4 min _Zoey_ 4,972
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Scrutiny 183,942
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 min _Zoey_ 5,400
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min Captain Yesterday 50,487
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 99,002
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 hr TRD 69,018

Winter Storm Warning for Cook County was issued at January 31 at 2:32PM CST

Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST