Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
920,301 - 920,320 of 1,101,070 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1001693 Oct 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you see the Vagina Monologues? There's a part in it that tries to desensitize women to certain words like c unt. She says if over and over again, loudly, softly, musically, every possible tone of voice. It's pretty funny.
Perhaps it will help you accept yourself and your vagina.
"silly"
Only losers like you think the c word is funny. Would you still feel that way if the slur was directed at you?
Peace
KMA
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#1001694 Oct 11, 2013
DEMOCRATS WON!

REPUBLICANS LOST!

GOP SUCKS!

everyone knows this.

You losers are really funny.

How can you actually believe all your slop?

Oh right: your all crazy!

OBAMACARE!

IT KICKED YOUR AZZZZZZ!

LOSERS!

AMERICA LOVES OBAMA! HE WON AGAIN!

You crazy morrrrrons need to fcckkkk off!

GOP: OLD WHITE RACIST CREEPY PUSCEEES!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#1001695 Oct 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Valerie Jarrett must have told him to do something nice quick because he's sinking in the polls.
Either that or the "lawyers" (the awrlmightee "lawyers"-- that shamefully took DAYS to figure out whether benefits should be paid to grieiving family members) told them they'd be setting the givverment up for even MORE dysfunctionality by continuing with the current partisan dysfunctionality and might have to pay lost revenue compensation, for causing private business to loose business.

Whatya think Carol---on h/c exchanges should the givverment get all dysfunctional into partial shut down again?

Who would be "responsible" then...the givverment..for the partial payments of subsidies...the tax payers paying premiums, the tax payers paying commie-marxist tax and fines, or private sector ins company providers partially paid for by tax payers directly via premiums and indirectly by tax payers paying for givverment subsidies, and charitable foundation donators, picking up the slack....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1001696 Oct 11, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you just make this stuff up in your head? It's absolutely comical.
A person on Medicare can join an HMO for zero dollars.
https://medicare.kaiserpermanente.org/wps/por...
Incorrect.

Even with your crummy cult HMO, you must still pay the Medicare Part B premium.

Go outside the HMO network and you have no coverage.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1001697 Oct 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
If he had acted on it immediately, there wouldn't have been the need for the Fisher House to intervene after it was headline news for two days.
But we never know when the president knows anything. And what he should do now is fire Hagel immediately.
But he never fires anyone or holds anyone accountable for anything either. Everyone keeps going about their business. And the liberal media just keeps their mouths shut. Nice arrangement.
It was nice of the Fisher House to step in but not necessary. Things were already in the works to correct the problem. Fisher House is free to make off the head decisions. Not so much with the White House.

Spokane, WA

#1001698 Oct 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask him. Homer loves women. That's a sign of a secure man.
the rest of you inadequate losers are the most miserable sons of bytches I've ever heard.
"silly"
"homo" loves men, the more the merrier, The kinkier the better, that's why is wife kicked his cheating fanny out.
Peace

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1001699 Oct 11, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
The boy in the White House listens closer to the man he bowed to in Saudi Arabia than to his own country's needs. This is traitorous and intentional.
Pickens: Keystone Pipeline Would Make OPEC 'Obsolete': http://tinyurl.com/kmbsdce
I'm betting he'll end up approving Keystone.

I don't like it all that much, but I own stock in Canadian oilsands producers, and they'll reap a windfall when Keystone is approved.

I admire T Boone. He's a great energy man. But he makes big mistakes as well. The solar thing in the desert comes to mind. Clean Energy is a work in progress. He overstates things as a matter of course.

Location hidden

#1001700 Oct 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would it kill the law?
The exchanges would still exist and everybody who wants insurance would be covered, including pre-existing conditions.
Because everyone who is eligible must participate to make it work. Even the stupid people must be part of the system...even if it is just by way of being assessed a tax for non-compliance.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#1001702 Oct 11, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
The boy in the White House listens closer to the man he bowed to in Saudi Arabia than to his own country's needs. This is traitorous and intentional.
Pickens: Keystone Pipeline Would Make OPEC 'Obsolete': http://tinyurl.com/kmbsdce
But, but ..."we don't need no stinkin' Keystone oil OR jobs...".

We have-the givverment-in all it's glorious Dysfunctionality.

Next--marxist givverment oil...subsidized in true communistic spirit, by Russia maybe.

Location hidden

#1001703 Oct 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
NPS barricaded the bus turn around.
Only for tour buses. Local buses do not enter the grounds.
Nat Turner

Angeles City, Philippines

#1001704 Oct 11, 2013
Hey Yeah you known Herb? Him got some good Buds!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#1001705 Oct 11, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because everyone who is eligible must participate to make it work. Even the stupid people must be part of the system...even if it is just by way of being assessed a tax for non-compliance.
And how's THAT going to work?

Wait...new teams of commie-gestapo...sniffing out undocumented people everywhere, tagged to the IRS via Spacebook??

HELLO, Hello?? "No voter ID required-it's UnConstitutional".

Yep---there's YOUR sign!!

Unreal!

Spokane, WA

#1001706 Oct 11, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does it make when the President learned about the death benefits? He acted on it immediately. It's the incompetent Congress that failed to include those benefits in the Pay Our Military Act that holds the bag on that one. Period.
"uselessforever"
Why if all are aware knew of the terrible treatment our hero's were getting why did it take president nobama 3 days to get the message. he was drunk? He was engaging in a homosexual relationship? No or at least few know of the first two suggestions but all know the bottom line, president nobama despises our military. And nobama is doing his best to gut the military, forcing resignations of ranking officers by unproven accusations.
Peace
KMA
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#1001707 Oct 11, 2013
Ohhhhhhhhhh yeah!

MITCH MCCONNELL CALLS ALL TEA PARTY MEMBERS TRAITORS!

he's one of yours!

A creepy old hag face GOP loser.

And he hates you!

That is low.

You crazies are losing it all.

Hillary for 8 please!

Maybe she can get 500,000 posts? She is white and you racists wouldn't get off so hard.

HEY WHERE IS MITT?

OBAMACARE BEAT HIS AZZZZZZZ!

AND ALL OF YOURS!

LOL

LOL

LOL

it's great! Sore losers!

Location hidden

#1001708 Oct 11, 2013
Has anyone noticed that support for the ACA has gone from31% to 38% in the past 2 months, while support for Repugnants has collapsed in the past week??

When I say collapsed, I mean down, down, down, to the lowest point in their history.

Obamacare is more popular than Repugnants.

Ponder that.

Time for a fight, eh?? Harry Reid and Obama won!!

Location hidden

#1001709 Oct 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is we're still a two-party system and the other side always gets something in return. It's the art of compromising.
The Republicans offered to raise the debt ceiling for 6 weeks if they just got two things in return - Congress' special exemptions removed and a one year delay in the individual mandate.
Obama loves his ugly baby and won't let anyone touch it. Not even in the give and take of political compromise. It's his and his alone.
**yawn**

Obama didn't yield to blackmail.

Score One for Executive Power. He whipped your sorry butts.

I'm happy it troubles you so.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#1001710 Oct 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm betting he'll end up approving Keystone.
I don't like it all that much, but I own stock in Canadian oilsands producers, and they'll reap a windfall when Keystone is approved.
I admire T Boone. He's a great energy man. But he makes big mistakes as well. The solar thing in the desert comes to mind. Clean Energy is a work in progress. He overstates things as a matter of course.
So umm...where's the billage to curb air travel worldwide? We the People of the long reach arms of the glorious and dysfunctional current commie-acting givverment should have no problemo demanding all nations curb that stuff right? Right? Throw in some pork on the rain forest depletions while we're at...and limit the amount of whale blubber used as fuel in the artic so the polar bears don't loose a slab or two while we're at it.
And NO compromising-we mutt have the WHOLE cake first!

WORST ozone depletion there is.

Location hidden

#1001711 Oct 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
Even with your crummy cult HMO, you must still pay the Medicare Part B premium.
Go outside the HMO network and you have no coverage.
But, but, but, you were talking about the exchanges. Those ARE HMO's.(Aren't they)?

I will agree that, yes, senior citizens are still paying about $100 a month for their Medicare Part B premium but I'm assuming it covers things not available to those on the lowest plan in the exchange (like: lab tests, surgeries, and doctor visits) and supplies (like wheelchairs and walkers). I could be wrong since I have no idea what is offered on the exchanges and there is no reason for me to check it out. IMO, it's the "looky-loos" who are jamming up the system in the first place.

Spokane, WA

#1001712 Oct 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The parks were closed because there was no funding. If states provide the funding, they my reopen.
"real dumb"
Why is their ample monies to try and sell nobamakare to the American public? Why is 634 million available for a computer program that does not work and millions more to pay the negotiators? just another example of nobama idiocy, screw our military veterans, most will not vote for liberal loons anyhow.
Peace
KMA
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1001713 Oct 11, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only for tour buses. Local buses do not enter the grounds.
Prove it USSR, else it's <spam>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL 69,051
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 23 min _Zoey_ 301
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr gcaveman1 46,361
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,393
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Learn to Read 177,493
12 wounded in city shootings 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 3 hr boo ya 53
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••