Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
920,281 - 920,300 of 1,079,675 Comments Last updated 21 min ago

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lois the babykiller.
"silly"
You are a strong proponent of murder/abortion on demand. Sounds like you are the baby killer.
Peace
KMA
Nobel Peace Prize Barry

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>RealDumbDave is 69 years old n d Moocher.. PDUPONT his sock, is his welfare contributor..
It's the culture...
DumbDave is such a loser. I love the way you humiliate that moron. Azzwholes like him and Yeah/Ghost enjoy getting 50 cents more per month in their government payment check over doing the right thing and ensuring a better future for our kids.

Like you say, it's the culture. They are nuts, never grew up.

PDUPONG is a MassWhole.

I love your posts.
Nobel Peace Prize Barry

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
David Brooks was extremely critical of the Ted Cruz wing of the Pepugnant Party today.
He said the Repugnants basically committed suicide by following Cruz,who turned out to have an ideal, but not a plan.
I think Cruz will be crucified within the Repugnant Party after this disaster for them is over.
So either he splits off the radical right into an new party, ala Randy Paul, he of the coonskin hairpiece. A real Daavveeeyy Crockett!!
Either way,it weakens the Party as a whole.
A united Democratic Party vs. a Repugnant Party in danger of splitting into different factions.
Either Cruz heels, or we have a fragmented Repugnant Party, a sure route to electoral disaster.
Most of you regular Teabags are ardent followers of Cruz anarchy.
I'm happy to see you humiliated in abject failure.
Hi Nutjob.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Business that operate within federal parks are dependent on Park Rangers to keep the parks, and them, and their businesses safe. Can't do that without federal funding.
most of these businesses never see a Park Ranger Brownshirt, except to keep people out of their business...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"emeen"
You are dense. Why no alternative offered vs. nobamakare? Look at the polls, a solid majority of American's do not want the government interfering in their lives and telling them they must purchase a product. They take care of themselves.
Peace
KMA
So why didn't your side offer alternatives??

All they did was deny it was necessary. They talked about stupid stuff, like tort reform, which doesn't address anything.

There was never, at any point, a realistic Repugnant alternative to Obamacare. All they did tis try to stop it, not offer anything. To this day, they don't have a plan that anyone is willing to talk about.

It was all about blocking any form of healthcare system that could end up covering all Americans, something that is long overdue.

Pretty easy for you Medicare types to complain about people who have no access.

Tell us again about how you paid Medicare taxes. The average person costs the Gov't far more than they paid in taxes.

""Nearly three out of five people said in a recent Associated Press-GfK poll that people who paid into the system deserve their full benefits - no cuts.

But an updated financial analysis shows that the amount workers have paid does not come close to covering the full value of the medical care they can expect to receive as retirees.

Consider an average-wage two-earner couple together earning $89,000 a year. Upon retiring in 2011, they would have paid $114,000 in Medicare payroll taxes during their careers. But they can expect to receive medical services - including prescriptions and hospital care - worth $355,000, or about three times what they put in.""

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

Many people earn far less and get far more in Medicare beneifts.

It's clear, the old people are the problem. If young people feel you're getting too much and they're getting too little, old folks will be in real trouble.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobama still in line for food stamps today?
"lyingLin"
President nobama is not in line for food stamps. He is just extending the lines, he has increased the number of Americans by more than 6 million folks. Solid core voters.
Peace
KMA

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO... Mount Vernon was not shut down. Only the parking lots... LOL.. People need to park legally to see the site you moron?
Park in the grass and get towed or ticketed you idiot. Mt Vernon was shutdown fool...
There ain't no cure for your brand of stupid dumbass...
LMFAO..
It's the culture..
Never been to Mount Vernon I see. A person can park and take a bus right to the front gate. It's really no big deal.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
George Schwab, who lives in North Carolina, was notified in a letter from Blue Cross Blue Shield on September 23 that his current plan doesn’t meet Obamacare’s benefit requirements and would be canceled at the end of the year. While Blue Cross did suggest a comparable plan, it was $980 more than what he now pays..
The President told the American people numerous times that…‘If you like your coverage, you can keep it,’” Schwab told The Charlotte Observer.“How can we keep it if it has been eliminated? How can we keep it if the premium has been increased 430 percent in one year?”
just the cost of covering pre-existing conditions, birth control, abortions, elimination of caps, etc.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Why Republicans should be very, very afraid

""It is telling, in the NBC/WSJ poll, that 65 percent of voters think the government shutdown is hurting the economy and 63 percent describe a failure to approve a debt ceiling bill as “a serious problem.” These are memories that are not going to be erased with a handshake deal at the White House and the reopening of the national parks.

What has been happening, in effect, is that the Republicans have been re-enacting the centennial of World War I a year early.

In 1914, cheering throngs all over Europe sent their boys off to war confident that victory could be achieved in a few months with limited casualties. Instead, for the next four years, armies on both sides endured horrible death tolls in the trenches of France. And, increasingly, soldiers found it impossible to recall what they were fighting for.

So it was when the House Republicans shut down the government confident that they could win major concessions from the White House in a few days. Now they are hunkered down in the trenches, with public opinion turning against them, desperate for any rationale to abandon the battlefield. But they cannot simply surrender because … well … that would mean that they have been bleeding in the polls for nothing. Rarely has a political party lost so much so rapidly from a series of strategic blunders. So, for a change, I believe the hype. Republicans will need a long time to recover from their biggest Capitol Hill debacle in memory.""
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Rep. Pete King: Obama Should Donate To Ted Cruz

"I think President Obama should send a campaign contribution to Ted Cruz," King said to anchor Wolf Blitzer on CNN's "The Situation Room." "He has done more to boost Obamacare than anyone."

King, who has blamed his own party for the shutdown, also defended his record as a conservative after a viewer asked when King would be switching parties.

"I am a lifetime Republican," he said. "I have a conservative rating of 75 percent. There's nothing Republican about shutting down the government when you don't get what you want."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/gop-rep...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, first of all, Mount Vernon was not shut down. Only the parking lots jointly owned by the National Park Service.
The other two sit on land controlled by the Park Service. So you are batting zero.
He asked you for a "a list of these that had nothing to do with the federal government."
Keep trying.
Cliff House sits directly on a public street with parking on the street...no federal funding is involved...just petty tyranny by your boy in the White House...
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
eliminating the individual mandate would improve the law...
allowing sale of insurance across state lines would improve the law...
tort reform would improve the law....
Nobama's new book on shelves Monday

"My Life as a Troll"

Just Kidding - enjoy your nonstop posts helping the Democrats

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Name calling??
<quoted text>
Until USSR takes out her own trash, cleanup your own misogynist backyard and racist house first. Then you would be entitled to tell someone else too do so you bigot..
It's the culture...
It's the culture...
I'm not the one that was being all sanctimonious about "name calling". That was "whatever". She chose that path. Now she has to deal with it.

I have zero tolerance for sanctimonious, self-absorbed morons. It goes back to the old saying, "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones." She threw out the first stone. I'm merely returning it...over, and over and over again.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Nobel Peace Prize Barry wrote:
Democrat Hero!
"Kwame Kilpatrick, former Detroit mayor, sentenced to 28 years in prison for corruption"
Obama will pardon...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

The progressive group Americans United for Change is possibly Sen. Ted Cruz's biggest fan right now. The more the tea party Republican talks about the need to sink Obamacare and use the government shutdown as leverage, it seems, the lower his party's ratings seem to go. So the group sent Cruz a fruit basket on Friday, along with a note of thanks for still talking.

“Dear Ted, a Texas sized thank you!!! Thanks to you, Obamacare is more popular and the GOP is less so. Keep up the Good Work!!!”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/11/gove...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>RealDumbDave is 69 years old n d Moocher.. PDUPONT his sock, is his welfare contributor..
It's the culture...
you must be wrong...Dumbass Dave says he doesn't receive Medicare...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't just be Waxman??
You're really disturbed. Not like it's not obvious or anything.
Poor Waxman.
Yes, it's me Nutjob.

http://uglydemocrats.com/democrats/United-Sta...

Ugly Democrat for sure.

The problem for you juvenile types is I grew up and realized what idiots you are.

How am I disturbed Nutjob? Because I want a better future for my kids and want to stop losers like you from sucking them dry?

Nutjob?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

John Bonehead to Obama:

"Please. Give us anything. ANYTHING!!"

----------

Obama's reply:

"Unconditional Surrender are my terms, Mr. Speaker. You have threatened the full faith and credit of the United States for the last time."

"We will negotiate our differences, but it will not be at the threat of putting millions of Americans out of work"

"Those days are over, Mr. Speaker"

----------

John Bonehead to Obama:

"Snivel, whimper, I, I, I'm sorry, Mr President."
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Study Finds Republican Female Lawmakers Look More Feminine Than Democrats

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/10/01/st...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Most people on Medicare will be paying much higher premiums than the taxpayer-subsidized bums on the exchanges...even after paying Medicare taxes all their lives....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 39 min voice of peace 67,931
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 68,374
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 174,601
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 45,781
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr truth 48,894
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 5 hr joey 3
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 7 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Abby 7-24 8 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••