Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1001810 Oct 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Well, just because they block the parking lot and bus turn around so no one gain assess to Mount Vernon is not blocking Mount Vernon. Really, Dave? And how do you suggest people were to gain assess to the building.
Exactly, they blocked the parking lots because they maintained them. When it blew up they decided to remove the blockades.
Only one in an OMG fit- is you as usual.
They blocked two lots temporarily. There is an overflow lot.

I have news, buses could drop off their riders & park elsewhere.

Chambersburg, PA

#1001811 Oct 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
He has been stating on Tweeter and his radio show-
That the FBI engineered the bombings under the “false flag” of a terrorist group as a pretense for expanding the power of the Department of Homeland Security and the Transportation Security Administration.
Wasn't that Alex Jones you f* king moron.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1001812 Oct 12, 2013
I see no one is talking about Hillary any more...except Larry Nichols. Bill and Hillary hired a hitman. We all knew it--the truth always floats to the top doesn't it? I expect the bodies will be uncovered in the next few weeks.

Chambersburg, PA

#1001813 Oct 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on, a parking attendant doesn't have a stack of barricades laying around.
The order to barricade the parking lot came from higher up with that person having full knowledge the PNS did not maintain the building.
You're a GD idiot. The park service would have a building in which they would store things like maintenance equipment & barricades.

These lots actually fill up & entrance blocked.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1001814 Oct 12, 2013
Mile wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but that's not how this went at all.
The Republicans agreed to fund all forms of Government, accept for Obama care and wanted to negotiate defunding parts of that law. It was Obama who was unwilling to get round the table, as was his mandate to do so. It's his power hungry attitude that has lead to this shutdown. Yes he was elected President but last time I looked he wasn't made King.
ObamaCare is the law of the land and it is funded.

The Repub's wish is to defund it before it really gets under way.

Too bad so sad!!!

Chambersburg, PA

#1001815 Oct 12, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>RealDave who makes a claim, then can't back it up! Talk about looking stupid and working hard to prove it... that's RealDumbDave!
Obamacare: RealDave's teat is stuck in the ringer and he can't back out...
AND... It's actually better obama got relected, look like shit, get all the blame and failure for the next 3 years than Romney...
When the Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014, you commies, obama, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...
It's the culture...
I hope the Tea Party goes for it.

They will perhaps replace a few sensible Republican who can win in districts that are mixed Rep/Dem.

These Tea Party candidates will get no Democrat votes, too far right for independent votes & lose Republican votes.

The best result will be perhaps a few more far right wacko Republicans replacing other Republicans & Some Republican seats lost because their far right candidate can't win where the moderate Republicans could.

Net result is fewer Republicans.

So I say, go for it.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1001816 Oct 12, 2013
Where's the trucks???
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1001817 Oct 12, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Another interesting poll cited on National News last night said Obamacare had a favorable rating of 31% a week ago and it went up to 38% this week. This figure will continue to climb as the bugs are worked out and the America sees through the lies from frightened Republican obstructionists.
Don't tell USA this. She/he thinks the majority of Americans likes Obamacare.

Americans hate Obamacare.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1001818 Oct 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't that Alex Jones you f* king moron.
In the age of information and Google... Your ignorance and running on empty RealDumbDave still is a morons best choice.

By executive order Comrade obama, can fund, close or open anything he chose you idiot... There are NO excuses...

Tear down this Wall obama...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1001819 Oct 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a GD idiot. The park service would have a building in which they would store things like maintenance equipment & barricades.
Yeah right, and renegade parking attendants and whatever else fits your narrative.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1001820 Oct 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama caved...allows states to reopen National Parks... you RealDumbDave idiot...

Truckers Ride for the Constitution October 11-13 Take to Beltway in protest of Obama...

See Facebook Truckers Ride For The Constitution 192,568 likes · 175,135 talking about this..

https://www.facebook.com/ridefortheconstituti...

The longer the government stays shutdown, more the blame falls on our fearless leader and chief obama...

Tear down this Wall Comrade obama...

Go Truckers!!... Go Middle Class!!... Go Bikers!!...

It's the culture...
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#1001821 Oct 12, 2013
Mile wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans agreed to fund all forms of Government, accept for Obama care and wanted to negotiate defunding parts of that law. It was Obama who was unwilling to get round the table, as was his mandate to do so. It's his power hungry attitude that has lead to this shutdown. Yes he was elected President but last time I looked he wasn't made King.
Man, what part of y'all lost don't you get? Obama ran his first campaign championing the ACA &, was elected president. The bill made thru both houses &, was subsequently signed into law by the president. Obama again championed the bill during his 2nd campaign, amidst the republicans doing everything in the devils power to lie to the American people about how bad it was &, was again elected president. All this some by the latter of the law &, the will of the people. Anything you claim happened after the fact is malfunction &, corruption on part of the republicans. You people have no argument at all. Had you won any of the most significant battles during that time span, you might have an argument but, you lost over &, over again. Proving the true will of the people. Your only argument now is pew polls which was the reason y'all feel so defeated in the first place. Put all your faith in them same polls that had Romney up by 4 to 5% points &, you damn near lost by that much. Face the facts, you're losers, get over it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1001822 Oct 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope the Tea Party goes for it.
They will perhaps replace a few sensible Republican who can win in districts that are mixed Rep/Dem.
These Tea Party candidates will get no Democrat votes, too far right for independent votes & lose Republican votes.
The best result will be perhaps a few more far right wacko Republicans replacing other Republicans & Some Republican seats lost because their far right candidate can't win where the moderate Republicans could.
Net result is fewer Republicans.
So I say, go for it.
<spam>
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1001823 Oct 12, 2013
Mile wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the world of illogical thinking did winning an election mean you get to "Rule" for your tenure.
Mile

Burnley, UK

#1001824 Oct 12, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the key words here are "health care". What is your/Republican plan to help those that can't afford it? Emergency room?
We're talking about finding a solution for 15% of the population there's no reason to change everyone's circumstances to fix the problems of the few. I have nothing against a national health service but a free for all system is not financially viable.

Chambersburg, PA

#1001825 Oct 12, 2013
Mile wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry you but are so f*cked up.

The Democrats voted to fund government.

The Republicans said they would not fund the government unless the ACA was defunded & delayed.

The Republicans said either the ACA is defunded or they will harm America.

What if Democrats said they would only fund the government if all abortions were made legal.

Would you negotiate on this? Would you expand abortions maybe a little to negotiate?

If you were honest, you would say no.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1001826 Oct 12, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the state's Democratic leadership that's loony you clueless twit, it's these rural yahoos that are all upset because the state decided to give gays and lesbians legal rights and enacted sensible background checks for firearms purchases and limited magazine capacities.
The New York Times reported that people in Colorado are upset with gun control laws, legal marijuana shops, green energy policies, steps to embrace gay marriage and illegal immigrants.

Coloradoans, like many others in the country, believe all liberal government policies are out of control.

It's not up to the few to decide for the many.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1001827 Oct 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
They should ask the Republican Party to pay their losses. Tell them to talk to Boehner. The shut down is affecting businesses all across this country & Republicans don't care.
But I am sure there is something in the lease agreement that discusses instances when the area is closed.
The White House admin decides what gets shut down-silly.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1001828 Oct 12, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Where's the trucks???
See Facebook Truckers Ride For The Constitution 192,568 likes · 175,135 talking about this..

https://www.facebook.com/ridefortheconstituti...

Truckers Ride will have more Likes then ObamaKare
https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov...

Oh.. And... Read the hate-filled posts and see ads pandering to Deltona blacks and hispanics...

https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov...

When the Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014, you commies, obama, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...

It's the culture...

Chambersburg, PA

#1001829 Oct 12, 2013
Mile wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a look at the NHS in the UK for a glimpse into reality. It was sold as being able to pay for itself, in reality it costs the tax payer billions and for what? Poor healthcare, waiting lists and an influx of foreign doctors who will work for less pay. As the old saying goes - You get what you pay for' and believe you me it's not value for money.
The ACA is not like the system in England.

I know this is a shock but the ACA is about people buying insurance from PRIVATE insurance companies to get healthcare from PRIVATE doctors & Private hospitals.

If we did go for a single payer system, the amount paid in taxes would be less than the cost of health insurance plus non covered costs.

You really need to get informed. You're embarrassing yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holiday Greetings 59 min Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Fight at Navy Pier 1 hr Negras all 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Dale 182,176
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Mandela 71,270
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Religionthebiglie 51,304
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr positronium 49,362
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 5 hr Tim 146
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?