Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Nobel Peace Prize Barry

Windsor, CT

#1001596 Oct 11, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, gee, even in their "proposal" the republicans are still trying to hold the nation hostage to their demands. Such disgusting twerps.
Gee DumbDave sock. Why hold back. Aren't the Wascully Wepublicans "terrorists"? It's really fun having a dialog with insane people who say crazy stuff like you do, DumbDave.
Nobel Peace Prize Barry

Windsor, CT

#1001597 Oct 11, 2013
Hi DumbDave.

You haven't used this sock much lately.

Is your MPD issue getting better?
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Evening again to all my topix friends!!! As you all can see I have been here all day and maniacally giving myself multiple brilliant judgits while negatively judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using many of my favorite sockpuppets!! I had to change my depends three times this afternoon but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I'm feeling the need to share yet again this morning with my Topix family, to clear the air so to speak! Another recommended form of self-affirmation. My doctor thinks it's a great idea!! Well, here goes! My liver is totally shot but I don't regret one single day of drinking myself into a drunken, drugged out stupor. I was found on the ground in a semi-coma one morning next to a dumpster behind a disco and taken to the mental facility where I now reside. I have been here since my glory days in the 70's. Though I have no access to booze anymore I do take plenty of Meds!! Since living here all this time I have developed multiple personalities which I have very little control over. My doctor's tell me it is a way to escape the reality of my situation and confinement. Hence the heavy medication. I have no access to sharp objects of any sort, no scissors, no knives,no ice picks, if you know what I mean. The psychiatric team who treat me feel the computer is a great outlet for my multiple problems and personalities. I adore spending my spare (which is all I have) time on topix venting my anger and hate through these, as they are called, sockpuppets!! I have been known to do a 48 hour stretch more than once!!! I listen to disco and show tunes while posting, it makes me feel invigorated!!
Don't concern yourself with my lack of women, never had an interest in them anyway! I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all evening tonight making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be judging your posts all night. I plan to be here for the entire night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. I enjoy spending the days and nights here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!! PLEASE join me!
Warm and sincerest hugs!!! "Waxman"
As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix. It helps to pass the time here living on the psych ward in Ct. where I am permanently confined. It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time. My psychiatrists' think it is good therapy and basically harmless.
Much love, Waxman!
PS,,give a shoutout to one of my favorite Topix sockpuppet creation, "Barry Obama", show him some topix love!!!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1001598 Oct 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Pisgah Inn, Cliff House, Mount Vernon, etc
Well, first of all, Mount Vernon was not shut down. Only the parking lots jointly owned by the National Park Service.

The other two sit on land controlled by the Park Service. So you are batting zero.

He asked you for a "a list of these that had nothing to do with the federal government."

Keep trying.
Nobel Peace Prize Barry

Windsor, CT

#1001599 Oct 11, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to keep up. Colonial Farm has reopened.
DumbDave loves to say "Try to keep up".

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1001600 Oct 11, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Going against the rules you set down for social etiquette I see. You ARE an entertaining hypocrite.
California: America’s Monkey Cage
California just signed a law to let illegals practice law. Nothing like hating America. Criminal activities is now California law. Clean up America's Monkey Cage--California.
Nobel Peace Prize Barry

Windsor, CT

#1001601 Oct 11, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
That lie has already been debunked. TRY to keep up.
DumbDave for sure.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1001602 Oct 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You're behind the times son if you only found out this small piece.
"yuck"
Son, have you noticed olberdumb is just an inane and useless when he comments on sports as he is when he comments on politics?
Peace
KMA
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1001603 Oct 11, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
The church scandal doesn't even come close to the countless people killed and maimed in the wars and conflicts our government has gotten us into, nor the poverty and misery our politicians perpetuate on the poor and minorities under the guise of 'welfare'.
That wasn't your point son.

It was the evil in the United States.

You're trying to wriggle and squirm your way out of your demand for information based on your requirements.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1001604 Oct 11, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, gee, even in their "proposal" the republicans are still trying to hold the nation hostage to their demands. Such disgusting twerps.
lol! "Another" clean bill being created by the reich wing!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1001605 Oct 11, 2013
Nobel Peace Prize Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
DumbDave for sure.
Yet, unlike you, American son!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1001606 Oct 11, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^^^^Another of of my socks has emerged!!!!!!!!!! Excellent!
XOXOXO,,Waxman
What's up with all the idiots and nuts in Connecticunt you idiot??? That 70 year old with all the explosives? AND... That derange black women stalking obama in DC?? What's up?

It's the culture..
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1001607 Oct 11, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"yuck"
Son, have you noticed olberdumb is just an inane and useless when he comments on sports as he is when he comments on politics?
Peace
KMA
Is he still doing his toilet vblogs?
Nobel Peace Prize Barry

Windsor, CT

#1001609 Oct 11, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
XOXOXO,,Waxman
You idiot liberal DumbDave. How can it be a sock when the post comes from "Windsor, CT', moron? You idiots use a proxy or VPN, Lily & Ghost have been caught several times. Idiot.

Among your other socks, you have also been exposed as 2008Bill, DumbDave idiot. Chylough had you pegged. You whined you couldn't take it any more so you left the Obama jobs thread. He said you would be back in a jiffy as someone else. You were.

Retard.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1001611 Oct 11, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, first of all, Mount Vernon was not shut down. Only the parking lots jointly owned by the National Park Service.
The other two sit on land controlled by the Park Service. So you are batting zero.
He asked you for a "a list of these that had nothing to do with the federal government."
Keep trying.
LMFAO... Mount Vernon was not shut down. Only the parking lots... LOL.. People need to park legally to see the site you moron?

Park in the grass and get towed or ticketed you idiot. Mt Vernon was shutdown fool...

There ain't no cure for your brand of stupid dumbass...

LMFAO..

It's the culture..

Spokane, WA

#1001612 Oct 11, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
OBAMA: THE ANGRY BLACK MAN
Martinezjosei"
Wring!! Should be;
NOBAMA THE ANGRY BLACK BOY.
Peace
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1001613 Oct 11, 2013
It's better obama got elected and look like shit and get all the blame and failure for the next 3 years than Romney...

When the Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014, you commies, obama, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...

It's the culture...
Nobel Peace Prize Barry

Windsor, CT

#1001614 Oct 11, 2013
Here was your humiliation post DumbDave/2008Bill:

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai...

It's still there for all to see.

Baawwaahhh!!!!!!

Here it is:

"I have decided to leave this thread, so that juvenile "obstructinists" Like Waxman, Dean Martin, Gregory Scott, and Chylloh, that have no desire to participate in an adult manner, can continue to sit around the pot belly stove, with gun in one hand and Bible in the other, sharing demeaning and hateful drivel about this POTUS, this Administration, and our (American) Government. Their comments repeatedly posted here, go way beyond the intent of freedom of speech, and I will no longer be involved with those that portray, vile, and gutter styled, anti-American Values. There are plenty of other threads that I can post on, and other forums as well. "

Baawwaaahhh!!!!!

Idiot.
waxywaxturd wrote:
I want to take some time out now to make a serious post. Most of you know me as "Waxman" (Waxturds,the chubby and chubby chasing teabagger from Connecticut), but I'm so much more than that. I'm caring, I'm giving, I'm sensual.
Its just that as I get older and fatter, things have slowed down quite a bit for me. A couple of years ago you'd have never caught me posting for 12 straight hours because the phone would ring 5-6 times a night (and it'd be a different dude every time!!!).
Now, I'm lucky if the janitor knocks on my door for a quickie after cleaning the community toilets. I guess what I'm REALLY saying is..... I need friends (lovers too!!). I'll do literally anything to earn your trust, and you can mop up the floor with me six ways from Sunday.
Leave your phone numbers and,,
Just love me....
Please??????????
Sincere and Warmest hugs!!! Waxman

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1001615 Oct 11, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
<bullshitter>
There you go again with the name calling. Who's acting like a little child now? Tsk. Tsk. LMAO

Republicans: "Do as we say, not as we do".

Spokane, WA

#1001616 Oct 11, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Gov shutdown!
No money for Veterans...
Kids will starve...
where did the money go?
It went here....
"$250,000 for a wireless network for the city of Hartselle, Alabama"
http://www.investinganswers.com/education/glo...
How bout passing a bond issue?
"forks_ make_us_fat"
You forgot the 634 million that was made available to hire "navigators" to sell noobamakare on an unsuspecting public. Money was made available for that but not a dime to return our fallen hero's to their families.
Peace
Peace
Nobel Peace Prize Barry

Windsor, CT

#1001617 Oct 11, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
XOXOXO,,Waxman
Hey DumbDave/2008Bill! Do you still stand by this comment?

"Ted Kennedy was found innocent "In a court of law"

Do you need me to provide the link where you said that?

Baawaaahhh!!!!

Idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 18 min SLY WEST 1,121
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min mdbuilder 46,574
Antarctic Ice Sheet Largest by Far in 25 Years 37 min joey 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,196
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr NevadaBob 1,918
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Blwlgo 4,016
Abby 9-13-14 3 hr cheluzal 19
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 177,956
Amy 9-15 8 hr liner 10
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search