Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
919,961 - 919,980 of 1,082,423 Comments Last updated 58 min ago
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

I can't believe I typed "vaginal tangent"

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
So Reid showing obvious favoritism to "his side" isn't what you would call putting party first over the country?
If a Republican Senate Majority leader said that to a fellow Republican mayor of D.C. in the midst of a Democratic shutdown, you wouldn't even raise an eyebrow?
Because I would.
What favoritism? He has refused to grant Gray's request. How is that showing favoritism? He is doing the exact opposite of showing favoritism by standing firm on not making any exceptions.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Vagina lovers, such as Lily, Leo, Komrad Jean, could learn a little from Emily Davison...
"The 100-year mystery of why suffragette Emily Davison threw herself under the king's horse"
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-2...
Yup! Here we have it folks! Another vagina hater!
Quel surprise

You rightwing males really hate women don't you? You have that we gave you life; without us, you wouldn't exist. Yes! And, we can choose not to give you life as well! That's right!
We can choose if we will have sex with you or not.
We can choose if we will work for you, marry you, have your children! You are helpless; whining away with your limp little weewee and you can't do a damn thing about it.
Haahaa! Vagina power is here to stay and Hillary will be the next President!! Just wait!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
"Refusing to post links to back up your claims contrary to history is not an argument -it is waving the white flag." - whatever
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<spam>
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
This forum is such a waste of time I've decided to only read and respond to Carol but, for you and for this subject I'l make an exception and identify the CHRISTO-FASCIST elements of the Constitution Party I identified simply by going to their website. So, if you want the name of who "indoctrinated" me to this thinking that name is the Constitution Party.(I've also watched third party debates they've participated it)
"Seven Principles Of The Constitution Party:
Life: For all human beings, from conception to natural death; CHRISTO-FASCIST
Liberty: Freedom of conscience and actions for the self-governed individual;
Family: One husband and one wife with their children as divinely instituted; CHRISTO-FASCIST
Property: Each individual's right to own and steward personal property without government burden;
Constitution And Bill Of Rights: interpreted according to the actual intent of the founding fathers;
State's Rights: Everything not specifically delegated by the Constitution to the federal government, nor prohibited by the Constitution to the states, is reserved to the states or to the people.
American Sovereignty: American government committed to the protection of the borders, trade, and common defense of Americans, and not entangled in foreign alliances."
Fine. You're posts are off my reading list as well. Of course you're probably not reading this.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
More bullshit. Show us the proof!!
"Refusing to post links to back up your claims contrary to history is not an argument -it is waving the white flag." - whatever
Why do you and your aka Yeah keep demanding proof for things that are common knowledge and/or could be easily Google?

And white women, who leaned Democratic by a 49% to 42% margin in 2008, now tilt slightly toward the GOP by a 47% to 44% margin.

http://www.people-press.org/2012/08/23/a-clos...

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! But... but... but... you used an opinions site son!!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TI79GC...
You're such a lost, hypocrite aren't you?
I love this comedy channel.
LOL. Republican Mantra: "Do as we say not as we do".
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
"which the only difference on the issues between the parties concerns lady parts"
Are you serious?
I don't know what to say anymore....
Anyone? Homer?
Really?

Provide evidence of major differences beyond this.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why the framers envisioned the federal government as limited and small.
A bloated bureaucracy can never serve the people.
Have you see the Vagina Monologues? There's a part in it that tries to desensitize women to certain words like c unt. She says if over and over again, loudly, softly, musically, every possible tone of voice. It's pretty funny.
Perhaps it will help you accept yourself and your vagina.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Reducing the number of doctors in a network is a way of reducing costs by rationing care.
If you have United Healthcare and they drop your doctor, get in line.
I live in Florida fkstick where MediCare is King.

United is one of the preferred supplements and Florida Blue ranks high on the list as well.

Keep in mind that hospitals and physicians rate insurance companies for reasons that have to do with the ease of getting paid.

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
"So in almost two weeks a overwhelming 51,000 people have signed up for Obamacare. Good Grief! What a disaster!!!
Don't believe everything Rush Limbaugh oer Fox News tells you.

According to Bloomberg, 28,699 additional people signed up for California's health exchange and New York enrolled a further 40,000
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
When are they gonna stop "learning" these "valuable lessons" and start applying them?
Face it, your party is doomed. Get off the ship, join the Constitution Party before ya get yer knickers wet 'cause the SS Republican Party is going down fast!
Now hold on a sec, Homer thinking of joining the Republican, I think with my help we can right this ship. Although I'm not sure where we'll be headed but nevertheless...

Homer 2016 - "We can win this!"
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

<quoted text>
"which the only difference on the issues between the parties concerns lady parts"
Are you serious?
I don't know what to say anymore....
Anyone? Homer?
hahahahaahh!

Calling homer!!!!!!
Is he on vagina duty today?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Fine. You're posts are off my reading list as well. Of course you're probably not reading this.
Correct Homer, I didn't read it probably just as you won't read this one.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yup! Here we have it folks! Another vagina hater!
Quel surprise
You rightwing males really hate women don't you? You have that we gave you life; without us, you wouldn't exist. Yes! And, we can choose not to give you life as well! That's right!
We can choose if we will have sex with you or not.
We can choose if we will work for you, marry you, have your children! You are helpless; whining away with your limp little weewee and you can't do a damn thing about it.
Haahaa! Vagina power is here to stay and Hillary will be the next President!! Just wait!
Drunk!!!!!!!!!!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Have you see the Vagina Monologues? There's a part in it that tries to desensitize women to certain words like c unt. She says if over and over again, loudly, softly, musically, every possible tone of voice. It's pretty funny.
Perhaps it will help you accept yourself and your vagina.
so do you stand in front of the mirror and yell

N....r....N......r!!!!!!!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you and your aka Yeah keep demanding proof for things that are common knowledge and/or could be easily Google?
And white women, who leaned Democratic by a 49% to 42% margin in 2008, now tilt slightly toward the GOP by a 47% to 44% margin.
http://www.people-press.org/2012/08/23/a-clos...
lol! You don't understand your own post do you son?

Now you duck, dodge run and hide instead.

Oh wait! Maybe it's because you're a hypocrite! That explains it! But let me post it again...

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>The polls aren't working in their favor either.
They're still sliding.
I saw that!!

"Participants in the poll gave the Republican Party overall its lowest marks in the history of Journal polling, which goes back to 1989: More than twice as many hold a negative view of the GOP as a positive one,” the Journal’s report states. Only 24 percent of respondents had a favorable opinion about the GOP, just 21 percent approved of the tea party."

http://www.ibtimes.com/government-shutdown-20...
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Republican Mantra: "Do as we say not as we do".
lol! And they're selective about how it's applied!

Certainly neither fair nor balanced!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The teaparty plan is backfiring and no one knows what to do about it, especially Boehner and the rest of the Republicans. If they placate them; they're fked. If they go against them; they're fked.
Sometimes I feel sorry for Boehner.
Think I'll go bawl my eyes out now.
Boehner should have enough socked away by now to go back to Shitsville OH and sit at the bar for thirty years__or retire to The Villages and join one of the swingers clubs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Brian_G 45,849
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,967
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 1 hr WeBlacksOutBirthedWhitey 2
Chicago Train Robbery 1 hr StarNazisDontFOOKWithMe 6
Strategy 1 hr ItTakesBalls2BNo1 7
Children were thrown to hungry crocodiles 1 hr AskACroc-KidsTasteGood 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Uzi 68,415
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 10:11PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••