Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1001291 Oct 11, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
More people than ever have come to really hate the bloated, insatiable U.S. Government, so sick of the Big Shop of Horrors, Feed Me! clown show that it has become.
"Refusing to post links to back up your claims contrary to history is not an argument -it is waving the white flag." - whatever

Your puppetmaster says you need links, Ray. Listen to her.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1001292 Oct 11, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that you have lost all credibility don't you?
"Cancer hospital will ration care according to the patient's age. AGE 76, YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR ANY CANCER TREATMENTS." Really?
O'bama said take a pill---you have already had three treatments, three strikes and you are out. Cancer Treatments are going to be deemed whatever they say they are-how stupid do you get every day? never mind-it is obvious.

Location hidden

#1001293 Oct 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
All polls on the generic Congressional ballot are much closer.
And, other than deflection, your point is??
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1001294 Oct 11, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Over and over again you keep repeating the false claim that "the majority were and still are against" the Affordable Care Act. It's an out and out lie. "
These are the facts:
"Only 33 percent believe that the health law should be repealed, delayed, or defunded. 29 percent believe that “Congress should make changes to improve the law,” 26 percent believe that “Congress should let the law take effect” and see what happens, and 12 percent believe that the law should be expanded."
http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...
Okay let's add the numbers up 62% do not like the law as written. Only 26% wants the law to take effect as written from your stats above.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1001295 Oct 11, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
sign of the times....
The conservative activist group credited with building the tea party has turned into a nearly broke wingnut welfare slush fund, according to former staffers.
Sources told BuzzFeed that FreedomWorks was forced to take out a $1 million line of credit to keep extra cash on hand earlier this year.
The nonprofit organization raised more than $40 million last year but has taken in as little as $3 million so far this year, the site reported Friday, and staffers are reportedly fleeing the group as morale plummets.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/11/report-...
They gave half their wealth to Dick Armey as a going away present.

Maybe the Koch's will spot them a billion. LMAO, the Koch's have suddenly put the TeaParty on ignore since discovering that Wall Street is running out of patience with their shenanigans.

Location hidden

#1001296 Oct 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop your misogynistic comments.
Americans still hate Obamacare.
"Refusing to post links to back up your claims contrary to history is not an argument -it is waving the white flag." - whatever

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1001297 Oct 11, 2013
Vagina lovers, such as Lily, Leo, Komrad Jean, could learn a little from Emily Davison...

"The 100-year mystery of why suffragette Emily Davison threw herself under the king's horse"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-2...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1001298 Oct 11, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
More people than ever have come to really hate the bloated, insatiable U.S. Government, so sick of the Big Shop of Horrors, Feed Me! clown show that it has become.
Three times this week, I have heard people that they are the only ones in a grocery line paying for their food themselves--the rest are linky cards and linky food stamp cards. Working Americans are getting on to the fraud of the fake starving people.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1001299 Oct 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it was actually Homer. He was being all hooray about how Democrats cared about women's issues-which the only difference on the issues between the parties concerns lady parts.
But I can see you are into angry trolling-so carry on.
"which the only difference on the issues between the parties concerns lady parts"

Are you serious?

I don't know what to say anymore....

Anyone? Homer?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1001300 Oct 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
No, let's talk about the ghosts you talk to. The ones in your TV.
It's obvious you are regretting your stupidity, but your stupidity is the price you pay for believing there are ghosts in your TV.
You're done here, Dweeb. Time for you to realize that and slink off.
It's obvious you're a communist with a Little Red Book full of lies.
tell us you don't have your "wittle" pinky in corner of your mouth?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1001301 Oct 11, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why the framers envisioned the federal government as limited and small.

A bloated bureaucracy can never serve the people.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1001302 Oct 11, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>They gave half their wealth to Dick Armey as a going away present.
Maybe the Koch's will spot them a billion. LMAO, the Koch's have suddenly put the TeaParty on ignore since discovering that Wall Street is running out of patience with their shenanigans.
The teaparty plan is backfiring and no one knows what to do about it, especially Boehner and the rest of the Republicans. If they placate them; they're fked. If they go against them; they're fked.
Sometimes I feel sorry for Boehner.
Think I'll go bawl my eyes out now.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1001303 Oct 11, 2013
I can't believe I typed "vaginal tangent"

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1001304 Oct 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
So Reid showing obvious favoritism to "his side" isn't what you would call putting party first over the country?
If a Republican Senate Majority leader said that to a fellow Republican mayor of D.C. in the midst of a Democratic shutdown, you wouldn't even raise an eyebrow?
Because I would.
What favoritism? He has refused to grant Gray's request. How is that showing favoritism? He is doing the exact opposite of showing favoritism by standing firm on not making any exceptions.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1001305 Oct 11, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Vagina lovers, such as Lily, Leo, Komrad Jean, could learn a little from Emily Davison...
"The 100-year mystery of why suffragette Emily Davison threw herself under the king's horse"
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-2...
Yup! Here we have it folks! Another vagina hater!
Quel surprise

You rightwing males really hate women don't you? You have that we gave you life; without us, you wouldn't exist. Yes! And, we can choose not to give you life as well! That's right!
We can choose if we will have sex with you or not.
We can choose if we will work for you, marry you, have your children! You are helpless; whining away with your limp little weewee and you can't do a damn thing about it.
Haahaa! Vagina power is here to stay and Hillary will be the next President!! Just wait!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1001306 Oct 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<spam>
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1001307 Oct 11, 2013
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
This forum is such a waste of time I've decided to only read and respond to Carol but, for you and for this subject I'l make an exception and identify the CHRISTO-FASCIST elements of the Constitution Party I identified simply by going to their website. So, if you want the name of who "indoctrinated" me to this thinking that name is the Constitution Party.(I've also watched third party debates they've participated it)
"Seven Principles Of The Constitution Party:
Life: For all human beings, from conception to natural death; CHRISTO-FASCIST
Liberty: Freedom of conscience and actions for the self-governed individual;
Family: One husband and one wife with their children as divinely instituted; CHRISTO-FASCIST
Property: Each individual's right to own and steward personal property without government burden;
Constitution And Bill Of Rights: interpreted according to the actual intent of the founding fathers;
State's Rights: Everything not specifically delegated by the Constitution to the federal government, nor prohibited by the Constitution to the states, is reserved to the states or to the people.
American Sovereignty: American government committed to the protection of the borders, trade, and common defense of Americans, and not entangled in foreign alliances."
Fine. You're posts are off my reading list as well. Of course you're probably not reading this.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1001308 Oct 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
More bullshit. Show us the proof!!
Why do you and your aka Yeah keep demanding proof for things that are common knowledge and/or could be easily Google?

And white women, who leaned Democratic by a 49% to 42% margin in 2008, now tilt slightly toward the GOP by a 47% to 44% margin.

http://www.people-press.org/2012/08/23/a-clos...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1001309 Oct 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! But... but... but... you used an opinions site son!!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TI79GC...
You're such a lost, hypocrite aren't you?
I love this comedy channel.
LOL. Republican Mantra: "Do as we say not as we do".
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1001310 Oct 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
"which the only difference on the issues between the parties concerns lady parts"
Are you serious?
I don't know what to say anymore....
Anyone? Homer?
Really?

Provide evidence of major differences beyond this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min loose cannon 177,989
Amy 9-16 1 hr Mister Tonka 33
iso Casandra Holloman 2 hr ThatGuyFromDanceC... 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Fracking rules 46,606
Fun 2 hr Just4funinsun 1
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 4 hr Weneedchange 150
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr andet1987 615
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••