Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1001316 Oct 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
"which the only difference on the issues between the parties concerns lady parts"
Are you serious?
I don't know what to say anymore....
Anyone? Homer?
hahahahaahh!

Calling homer!!!!!!
Is he on vagina duty today?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1001318 Oct 11, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Fine. You're posts are off my reading list as well. Of course you're probably not reading this.
Correct Homer, I didn't read it probably just as you won't read this one.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1001319 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Yup! Here we have it folks! Another vagina hater!
Quel surprise
You rightwing males really hate women don't you? You have that we gave you life; without us, you wouldn't exist. Yes! And, we can choose not to give you life as well! That's right!
We can choose if we will have sex with you or not.
We can choose if we will work for you, marry you, have your children! You are helpless; whining away with your limp little weewee and you can't do a damn thing about it.
Haahaa! Vagina power is here to stay and Hillary will be the next President!! Just wait!
Drunk!!!!!!!!!!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1001320 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Have you see the Vagina Monologues? There's a part in it that tries to desensitize women to certain words like c unt. She says if over and over again, loudly, softly, musically, every possible tone of voice. It's pretty funny.
Perhaps it will help you accept yourself and your vagina.
so do you stand in front of the mirror and yell

N....r....N......r!!!!!!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1001321 Oct 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you and your aka Yeah keep demanding proof for things that are common knowledge and/or could be easily Google?
And white women, who leaned Democratic by a 49% to 42% margin in 2008, now tilt slightly toward the GOP by a 47% to 44% margin.
http://www.people-press.org/2012/08/23/a-clos...
lol! You don't understand your own post do you son?

Now you duck, dodge run and hide instead.

Oh wait! Maybe it's because you're a hypocrite! That explains it! But let me post it again...

"Refusing to post links to back up your claims contrary to history is not an argument -it is waving the white flag." - whatever

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1001322 Oct 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>The polls aren't working in their favor either.
They're still sliding.
I saw that!!

"Participants in the poll gave the Republican Party overall its lowest marks in the history of Journal polling, which goes back to 1989: More than twice as many hold a negative view of the GOP as a positive one,” the Journal’s report states. Only 24 percent of respondents had a favorable opinion about the GOP, just 21 percent approved of the tea party."

http://www.ibtimes.com/government-shutdown-20...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1001323 Oct 11, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Republican Mantra: "Do as we say not as we do".
lol! And they're selective about how it's applied!

Certainly neither fair nor balanced!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1001324 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
The teaparty plan is backfiring and no one knows what to do about it, especially Boehner and the rest of the Republicans. If they placate them; they're fked. If they go against them; they're fked.
Sometimes I feel sorry for Boehner.
Think I'll go bawl my eyes out now.
Boehner should have enough socked away by now to go back to Shitsville OH and sit at the bar for thirty years__or retire to The Villages and join one of the swingers clubs.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1001325 Oct 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Medicaid is a welfare program. It's not for people who work their entire lives.
Medicaid is for families making under a certain income limit.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1001326 Oct 11, 2013
Calling Darwin!

Turtles!

NO money for Veterans...

Nope...they don't get theirs...

but these four legged friends did...

Turtle Crossing in Florida!
$3million!

http://articles.latimes.com/2009/jun/16/natio...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1001327 Oct 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
"Refusing to post links to back up your claims contrary to history is not an argument -it is waving the white flag." - whatever
Your puppetmaster says you need links, Ray. Listen to her.
Yeah is Ray's puppet master? Don't confuse anyone here with Yeah's idiocy of demanding links for opinions, common knowledge, irrelevant things (like how a news aggregate works), and other things that can be easily Googled. I am making fun of Yeah's absurdity.

But, you know that. You don't like what you thought was a brilliant troll tactic exposed for its' idiocy?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1001328 Oct 11, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahaahh!
Calling homer!!!!!!
Ask him. Homer loves women. That's a sign of a secure man.
the rest of you inadequate losers are the most miserable sons of bytches I've ever heard.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1001329 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Quel surprise
You rightwing males really hate women don't you? You have that we gave you life; without us, you wouldn't exist. Yes! And, we can choose not to give you life as well! That's right!
We can choose if we will work for you, marry you, have your children! You are helpless; whining away with your limp little weewee and you can't do a damn thing about it.
Haahaa! Vagina power is here to stay and Hillary will be the next President!! Just wait!
Homer 2016 - "I heart vaginas!"

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1001330 Oct 11, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR, HOST: But what is going to happen? I mean, are you clear on where a compromise is going to be? It's got to be discussed before the end of the year, no?
PAUL KRUGMAN: No. Some years down the pike, we're going to get the real solution, which is going to be a combination of death panels and sales taxes. It's going to be that we're actually going to take Medicare under control, and we're going to have to get some additional revenue, probably from a VAT.
++++++++++
So, you're calling Krugman a liar?
Paul Krugman - Ivy educated liberal, Nobel Memorial winner in economics - doesn't know what he's talking about?
Yes. Paul Krugman may know economics but it is obvious that he doesn't know anything about the Affordable Care Act. There are no death panels.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1001331 Oct 11, 2013
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Want to talk process?
The Continuing Resolution has ZERO to do with Obamacare, Obamacare is already funded so it has NOTHING to do with Obamacare. It is not being held up by democratic process because the process is to put it to a vote in the House but Boehner WON'T take it to the floor.
Hate having to always school you on stuff you should have learned in HS.
You must have been really impressed with the clowns in LA questioned on the street by reporters. Turns out that plenty of people hate Obamacare, but love the Affordable Care Act.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1001332 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Quel surprise
lily who makes a claim, then can't back it up! Talk about looking stupid, loser and working hard to prove it... that's lily!
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Vaginas aren't good at facts. They just spew nasty mucous.
It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1001333 Oct 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You don't understand your own post do you son?
Oh wait! Maybe it's because you're a hypocrite! That explains it! But let me post it again...
Get a grip Nuc, I don't respond to gibberish.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1001334 Oct 11, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahaahh!
Calling homer!!!!!!
LOL, good one.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1001335 Oct 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You don't understand your own post do you son?
<spam>
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1001336 Oct 11, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Boehner should have enough socked away by now to go back to Shitsville OH and sit at the bar for thirty years__or retire to The Villages and join one of the swingers clubs.
Or maybe he'll retire in Jamaica!! What do you think of Nan Rich?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rauner, Quinn clash on Obamacare expansion ahea... 13 min Le Jimbo 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Earthling-1 47,074
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min Rogue Scholar 05 178,618
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 51 min Mandela 68,566
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 50,064
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 6 hr Goh 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]