Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
919,861 - 919,880 of 1,101,689 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1001236 Oct 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like Saul Alinsky instructs, you have to create the problem before you can propose the solution.
lol! Well gee son. You people rewrote his book.

In fact, I've already educated you on that point!

Still haven't learned have you?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1001237 Oct 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
She don't care about bc. Her vagina has been non functional for decades!!
Her mother sure could have used it, though!!
Is it surprise to anyone that Pale Rider keeps coming here looking for angry, Dem trolls?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1001238 Oct 11, 2013
The Tea Party Is Damaging Its Credibility in the Way It Can Least Afford

A faction that faces doubts about its ability to govern responsibly has foolishly associated itself with default and government shutdown.

Stupid, stupid, stupid!

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1001239 Oct 11, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR, HOST: But what is going to happen? I mean, are you clear on where a compromise is going to be? It's got to be discussed before the end of the year, no?
PAUL KRUGMAN: No. Some years down the pike, we're going to get the real solution, which is going to be a combination of death panels and sales taxes. It's going to be that we're actually going to take Medicare under control, and we're going to have to get some additional revenue, probably from a VAT.
++++++++++
So, you're calling Krugman a liar?
Paul Krugman - Ivy educated liberal, Nobel Memorial winner in economics - doesn't know what he's talking about?
So how about that pedophilia in the United States son?

Not really an evil in your mind eh?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1001240 Oct 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is just a figurehead. He doesn't do anything. For Obama to do anything wrong, he actually has to do something. However, because those who are actually making the decisions use Obama's image and name, let's just blame it on Obama, ok?
Let's talk about Obama's "recovery". There are 5 times as many part time jobs being created as full time jobs.
Now, let's talk about available jobs. There are more than 30 million illegal aliens here doing the work Obama is paying other people to not do. If you can't find a job, take one of those jobs. go in there and tell them you're an American and you have a right to that job, and the Constitution and federal law will back you up. Now, all you have to do is get a president that will enforce the law.
Perhaps you need to look beyond your own neighborhood for a job. How about going to some state like, oh, say, Texas and get a job. It's booming there.
The job situation is doing nothing but getting worse under Obama. Each day the opportunities to do what I suggest become fewer. They're still there, though. Just go out there and find them. Buy a copy of the Houston chronicle and look through the classifieds if you can't think of anything else to do. Get on the internet and look for a job.
I'll tell you how to find a job.
Get up every moning early and start looking. Stop at every place of business or where you see work being done and ask. Show them you are the type of person who wants to work for a living. Take the first job offered. Show up for work every day on time, and do what you're paid to do when you're at work.
You can't do this for one hour on one day. You have to do this until you get a job. That's how you get a job if you can't get one any other way.
Wake up before sunrise. Get an early start. Hunt until you find something. You may be faced with the situation where nobody's going to bring something to you, you will have to go find it yourself.
Tell us about your Cadillac Medicaid plan!!

Have the ghosts in your Tv given you any new info today??

You seem unusually quiet.

I'd say the ghosts in your TV thing is getting the best of you!!

Are the ghosts all communists, like you??
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1001241 Oct 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet it's the Repugnants preparing their unconditional surrendered.
Do you ever think before you post??
Too bad vaginas don't have brains. Or eyes.
Americans still hate Obamacare.

Location hidden

#1001242 Oct 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
1. On Obama’s plot to kidnap him:“So this afternoon President Obama has invited the Senate Republicans to the White House. So after leaving here, I’m going to be going to the White House. I will make a request. if I’m never seen again, please send a search and rescue team. I very much hope by tomorrow morning I don’t wake up amidst the Syrian rebels.”
Now, this is funny coming from someone in the Senate. It's like having Will Rodgers there.
2. On the press:“The media wants America to give up and allow this country to keep sliding off the edge of the cliff.”
Sounds accurate to me.
3. On the Constitution:“This is an administration that seems bound and determine to violate every single one of our bill of rights. I don’t know that they have yet violated the Third Amendment, but I expect them to start quartering soldiers in peoples’ homes soon.”
Sounds accurate to me.
4. On the hecklers who interrupted his speech:“Is anybody left at OFA headquarters? I’m actually glad that the president’s whole political staff is here instead of actually doing mischief in the country
Funny, but has a basis in truth, like all comedy.
7. On the Cold War:“Our foreign policy is detente, which I’m pretty sure is French for surrender.”
I'm pretty sure Ted Cruz wasn't in the Senate when the Cold War ended in 1989.
8. On Vice President Biden:“You don’t need a punchline. You just say his name, people laugh.”
True.
http://thinkprogress.org/
So-called "progressive" site, promotes the most regressive ideologies that have ever existed.
Of course CubanCommieCruz 'sounds accurate to you'. You're another communist, just like Cuban Ted. He's a Canadian citizen with a Cuban Communist father, a follower of Fidel Castro!!

But you talk to ghosts in your TV, it's obvious you're insane.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1001243 Oct 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Patrick who lives vicariously instead of living his own life, always with a self-congratulatory discussion where little to no brain activity or thought progress is ever made...
Patrick AKA's: Patrick n Angela, LCNLin, Emaamm Gopidiots
It's the culture...
You are a great American!!
When you say "Patrick" are you referring to "Patrick Starfish"

if so....that is funny...as helllllll!!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1001244 Oct 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Medicaid is a welfare program. It's not for people who work their entire lives.
It will also, on your death, confiscate everything you have worked for your whole life unless you make changes 5 years before your death.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1001245 Oct 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
How many people remember the Democrats spewing obvious lies when they vehemently objected to the obvious conclusion that there will be rationing and death panels?
Page 272. section 1145: Cancer hospital will ration care according to the patient's age. AGE 76, YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR ANY CANCER TREATMENTS.
The movie "Logan's Run" comes to mind.
Page 272/section 1145:

8 ‘‘(18) AUTHORIZATION OF ADJUSTMENT FOR
9 CANCER HOSPITALS.—
10 ‘‘(A) STUDY.—The Secretary shall conduct
11 a study to determine if, under the system under
12 this subsection, costs incurred by hospitals de-
13 scribed in section 1886(d)(1)(B)(v) with respect
14 to ambulatory payment classification groups ex-
15 ceed those costs incurred by other hospitals fur-
16 nishing services under this subsection (as deter-
17 mined appropriate by the Secretary).
18 ‘‘(B) AUTHORIZATION OF ADJUSTMENT.—
19 Insofar as the Secretary determines under sub-
20 paragraph (A) that costs incurred by hospitals
21 described in section 1886(d)(1)(B)(v) exceed
22 those costs incurred by other hospitals fur-
23 nishing services under this subsection, the Sec-
24 retary shall provide for an appropriate adjust-
25 ment under paragraph (2)(E) to reflect those
higher costs effective for services furnished on
or after January 1, 2011.’’.

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-111hr3200i...

Yep, Dumb and Dumber

Location hidden

#1001246 Oct 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If massive numbers of Republicans move to the Libertarian Party, they will take over the party and make it adhere to its platform.
2.4 Government Finance and Spending
All persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. We call for the repeal of the income tax, the abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We oppose any legal requirements forcing employers to serve as tax collectors. Government should not incur debt, which burdens future generations without their consent. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes.
Yes, and if bullshit were currency, you'd be fabulously wealthy.

Other than in your imagination,it ain't gonna happen, Nobraina.

Funny how you no longer conflate Tenzing and myself anymore.

Even stupid people like you wake up later or even later yet.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1001247 Oct 11, 2013
2.9 Health Care

We favor restoring and reviving a free market health care system. We recognize the freedom of individuals to determine the level of health insurance they want (if any), the level of health care they want, the care providers they want, the medicines and treatments they will use and all other aspects of their medical care, including end-of-life decisions. People should be free to purchase health insurance across state lines.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1001248 Oct 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you are unaware that all of your references have been discredited over and over again.
Please try to keep up with what goes on in the world.
Now, what I asked is for someone to supply the text from the bill that proves this wrong.
Where is that text? That's what will debunk these posts, dumbass.
Show us the text from ObamaKare that proves these statements wrong.
I could provide text to debunk everyone of your stupid claims..read the bill and you will recognize yourself as the "dumbass".

Location hidden

#1001249 Oct 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The Dems are one point from matching their all time low.
No it isn't working. People will still hate Obamacare.
That maximum pain is causing embarrassment to their party.
Ah, the talking vagina again. Spewing mucous. It stinks!!

Here's a dose of reality for you, Miss Vagina.

=---------

""Establishment GOPers assail tea party on shutdown
Republican establishment gripes about House tea party lawmakers over budget impasse

""DES MOINES, Iowa (AP)-- From county chairmen to national party luminaries, veteran Republicans across the country are accusing tea party lawmakers of staining the GOP with their refusal to bend in the budget impasse in Washington.
The Republican establishment also is signaling a willingness to strike back at the tea party in next fall's elections.
"It's time for someone to act like a grown-up in this process," former New Hampshire Gov. John Sununu argues, faulting Texas Sen. Ted Cruz and tea party Republicans in the House as much as President Barack Obama for taking an uncompromising stance.
Former Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour is just as pointed, saying this about the tea party-fueled refusal to support spending measures that include money for Obama's health care law: "It never had a chance."
The anger emanating from Republicans like Sununu and Barbour comes just three years after the GOP embraced the insurgent political group and rode its wave of new energy to return to power in the House.
Now, they're lashing out with polls showing Republicans bearing most of the blame for the federal shutdown, which entered its 11th day Friday. In some places, they're laying the groundwork to take action against the tea party in the 2014 congressional elections.
Iowa Republicans are recruiting a pro-business Republican to challenge six-term conservative Rep. Steve King, a leader in the push to defund the health care law. Disgruntled Republicans are further ahead in Michigan, where second-term, tea party-backed Rep. Justin Amash is facing a Republican primary challenger who is more in line with — and being encouraged by — the party establishment. And business interest groups, long aligned with the Republican Party, also are threatening to recruit and fund strong challengers to tea party House members.""

----------
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1001250 Oct 11, 2013
sign of the times....

The conservative activist group credited with building the tea party has turned into a nearly broke wingnut welfare slush fund, according to former staffers.

Sources told BuzzFeed that FreedomWorks was forced to take out a $1 million line of credit to keep extra cash on hand earlier this year.

The nonprofit organization raised more than $40 million last year but has taken in as little as $3 million so far this year, the site reported Friday, and staffers are reportedly fleeing the group as morale plummets.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/11/report-...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1001251 Oct 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it was actually Homer. He was being all hooray about how Democrats cared about women's issues-which the only difference on the issues between the parties concerns lady parts.
But I can see you are into angry trolling-so carry on.
Actually -

sonicfilter wrote:
<spam>! hands over my ears i can't hear you, blah blah blah blah blah.......
there seems to be some correlation between some of you folks and female sex organs.

To which I jested -

Rightwingers do not see to care much for the female sex organs except to control them, they do however seem to be completely fascinated with the penis.

Just an observation.

Homer 2016 - "I call it as I see it!"

And then you went off on your Vaginal tangent*.

As for Homer going all Hooray on the Dems that is total bullshit.

* You've probably heard that expression here first folks
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1001252 Oct 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
NEW HAVEN, Conn.(WTNH)-- In the midst of major changes in health care, UnitedHealthCare has sent thousands of pink slips to Connecticut doctors.
Termination letters went to physicians caring for Medicare patients. Those letters were sent out to doctors caring for 'Medicare Advantage' patients. It's a plan, marketed to Seniors to provide additional services through UnitedHealthCare.
A mix of primary care and specialty doctors are affected by it. And it comes at a questionable time.
Open enrollment for Medicare starts next Tuesday, and it's still not clear at this time as to which doctors are still in the United network.
United HC supplements are favored by doctors and hospitals in my region.

Speaking of hospitals, in Lake County Florida the non profit Hospitals have been the recipients of a county tax levied against citizens to pay for the uninsured the hospitals treat. Since it's inception the tax has generated well over $100 million for the non-profits. In 2016 the citizens will vote on whether or not to renew the tax or eliminate it.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1001253 Oct 11, 2013
Gov shutdown over money...

MY money....your money...

unless you don't pay taxes...

where does our money go?

It goes to College!

that just so happen to employ law makers!!!!!

"The review also found 16 lawmakers who sent tax dollars to companies, colleges or community programs where their spouses, children or parents work as salaried employees or serve on boards."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/...

Do forks qualify for PELL grants?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1001254 Oct 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The TEA Party will continually be opposed by RINOs because the RINOs don't want to cede the power of controlling the party. They will always be opposed by Democrats because they are capitalist constitutionalists and not Marxist communists.
The confrontations will continue until the RINOs finally join the party they actually belong to.
lol! the t-pers are just a bunch of party hijacking terrorists.

So much for their self proclaimed independence and freedom when they want to TAKE it from others.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1001255 Oct 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
"I know what I am posting." BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Really?? Like your stupidity in saying the Heritage Foundation is Libertarian??
----------
""How the Heritage Foundation, a Conservative Think Tank, Promoted the Individual Mandate""
""ROMNEY: Actually, Newt, we got the idea of an individual mandate from you.
GINGRICH: That’s not true. You got it from the Heritage Foundation.
ROMNEY: Yes, we got it from you, and you got it from the Heritage Foundation and from you.
GINGRICH: Wait a second. What you just said is not true. You did not get that from me. You got it from the Heritage Foundation.
ROMNEY: And you never supported them?
GINGRICH: I agree with them, but I’m just saying, what you said to this audience just now plain wasn’t true.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...
----------
All you did is prove that a talking vagina doesn't know how to fact check, instead you spew stinky mucous.
And you're so lame, you get caught in your ignorance.
It's the Cato Institute that is Libertarian, Miss Vagina.
How simplistic of you. Heritage has been drifting to a more Libertarian viewpoint. Personalities change and think tanks change over time nothing is embedded in cement.

If you have any doubt that Heritage is anti-Obamacare take a look at their page (link for Yeah who doesn't know how to Google-http://www.heritage.org /)

Living in the past does not help when supporting urban myths as still true today.

Keep up being a misogynist-it is so you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min JonahI 49,515
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min Mister Tonka 97,982
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 59 min LRS 177,531
CHICAGO: 5-Dead, 42-Wounded In the 2014 Labor D... 1 hr YOUNG BLACK KILLERS 1
Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs (Jun '09) 2 hr OPERATION BID RIG 109,598
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 46,382
Abby 9-2 3 hr Pippa 11
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info